没错
Correct.
哇
Wow.
是该“哇”
“Wow” indeed.
没有口♥交♥吗
No oral?
没有口♥交♥ -也不给他口吗
No oral. -Not even on him?
不给 他说那样是一种侮辱
No, he said it was demeaning.
对你而言吗 -是对他而言
For you? -For him.
好吧
OK…
好吧 我猜他对你也一样吧
OK, and I presume it was the same for him on you?
是的 他说这对他来说也是一种侮辱
Yes, he said that was demeaning for him too.
所以你才从来没有
So, you’ve never had…
是的 我从来没有过
No, I’ve never had.
从未高♥潮♥过
Never given.
你想吗
Do you want to?
是的 我想
Yes, I do. I want to.
我非常想
I want to very much.
我一道都很想
I always have done.
对不起
Sorry.
对不起 我哭了
I’m sorry to cry.
这太傻了
It’s stupid.
我
I, um…
我记得
I think that…
我十几岁的时候
Well, when I was a… a teenager
我父母带我去希腊度假
my parents took me to Greece on holiday
对他们来说 这是一生只有一次的旅行
um, it was a once-in-a-lifetime trip, for them, anyway, and…
呃
um…
酒店里有个服务生 我想他大概20岁
at the hotel there was this waiter, I think he was about 20
他看着我 好像我是 他见过的最美味的东西
and he looked at me like I was… the most delicious thing he’d ever seen
我感觉到我的身体在流水
and I felt my body go to water.
一天晚上他下班后在附近晃悠
And one night, he was hanging around after his shift
我当时很热
and um, I was hot
所以我父母上♥床♥睡觉后 我就到花♥园♥里去了
so I went out into the garden after my parents had gone to bed
他就在那儿抽着烟
and he was there, smoking a cigarette
然后 我站在
and, um… I stood
长满粉色小花的小灌木丛前
in front of this little bush covered in tiny pink flowers
望向大海
looking out to sea…
一言不发 然后他走了过来
and without a word, he came up and…
亲了我的脖子
…kissed my neck
把他的手放在我的裙子下面 伸进我的内♥裤♥里
and put his hand under my skirt and into my knickers
我能感觉到他在下面滑来滑去
and I could feel him sliding around down there
我靠近他的身体
and I was pushing myself back into him
那是我有过的最疯狂 最激动人心的感觉
and it was the most crazy, exciting feeling I’d ever had
然后 然后一辆车发动了
and… and, um, then a car started up
前灯亮了起来
and the headlamps came on
他吓了一跳 就跑走了
and he was startled so he dashed away.
第二天我们就回家了
And the next day we went home.
我真希望我们能多待一天
And I wished we’d just stayed one more day.
第二次会面
你好 -又见面了
Hello. -Hello again.
谢谢你
Thank you.
真是个惊喜
This is a very nice surprise.
是吗
Is it?
还是同一个房♥间 我是说我订了同一个房♥间
It’s the same room. I mean, I booked the same room
因为我不想被新的布局吓到
cos I didn’t want to be thrown by a new layout.
哦 不是 我是说你又订了我
Oh, no, I mean you booking me again.
哦 -我是说 你上次一定很满意
Oh. -I mean, you must’ve been satisfied
所以我很高兴
the last time, so I’m happy about that.
是的 是的 我很满意 是的
Yes, yes, I was satisfied. Yes.
但是呢
But?
但是什么
But?
听起来像是要说“但是”
Oh, it sounded like there was going to be a “but”.
不是 不是 没什么特别的
No, no, not particularly.
我这次有一点反馈
I, um, I’ve got a little bit of feedback
还有一些想实现的目标
and a couple of attainment goals for this time.
好的 我明白了 当然 好的
Right, I see. Sure. OK.
想喝点什么吗 -好的
Would you like a drink? -Yeah.
听起来不错
That sounds great.
干杯
Cheers.
是这样的 我列了一张清单 上面都是我想要完成的事情
So, I’ve made a list of things that I’d like to get through.
听起来很性感
Oh, that sounds sexy.
别嘲笑我 我是个老师
Don’t mock me. I’m a teacher.
旧习难改
Old habits die hard.
清单上第一个是什么
What’s first on the list?
第一
Number one:
我给你口♥交♥
I perform oral sex on you.
第二 你给我口♥交♥
Number two: you perform oral sex on me.
第三 我们做一个“69”式
Number three: we do a “69”
如果还叫这个的话
if that’s what it’s still called.
我不知道
Uh, I don’t know.
嗯 第四 我在上面 -小狗式的
Um, four: me on top. -doggy-style.
这些听起来都很容易做到
Well, that all sounds very achievable.
是吗 太好了
Oh, does it? Oh, good.
很好 因为我 我没有什么参考标准
Good, cos I’m… I have no frame of reference.
我试过上网查过 但老实说 很吓人
I’ve tried, um, looking on the Internet, but it’s alarming, frankly.
我是说 如果你在网上搜“经典色情”
I mean, if you type in “classy porn” to Google
会弹出12个有勃起阴♥茎♥的窗口
up pop 12 windows of erections.
我的意思是 根本毫无心理准备 我预定的时间足够吗
I mean, there’s no build-up at all. Have I booked enough time?
你想今天全部做完吗
You want to do it all today?
是的 如果可行的话
Yes, if possible.
我是说 只是 你很贵
I mean, it’s just, you’re quite expensive
我不确定在这之后 我是否还能负担得起下一次的服务
and I’m not sure if I’ll be able to afford another session after this.
好的
OK.
好的
OK.
我明白
I understand, um…
单子上还有别的东西吗
Isn’t there something else that should be on that list?
比如什么
Like what?
我很想让你感到完全满意
Well, I’d love for you to feel completely satisfied…
尽我所能
if at all possible.
哦
Oh.
哦
Oh.
事实上 是大写的“惊讶”
The big “o”, in fact.
好吧
Yes.
没有 我喜欢一个可以都能打勾的清单
No, I like a list that can be fully ticked-off.
可实现的目标 这是通往幸福的道路
Achievable goals. That’s the path to happiness,
难以完成的目标是没有意义的
there’s no point in wishing for the moon.
只是要体验高♥潮♥ 又不是要法贝热彩蛋
[法贝热 俄♥国♥著名珠宝首饰工匠]
Well, it’s an orgasm, you know, it’s not a Fabergé egg.
每天都有人这么做
People have them every day.
好吧 你知道吗 你是对的 这就说得通了
Right. Do you know what, you’re right. That all makes sense.
我只是想感受一下成就感
I just… I want to feel a sense of achievement.
好的 -我不要那种
Yes. -I don’t want to walk away…
问题无法解决的感觉
from this feeling unresolved.
我能看看吗
May I?
你知道吗
Do you know what?
我们今天可以尽可能多做这些
We’ll do as much of this as we can today.
我觉得我们肯定能取得重大进展
I think we’ll certainly make a significant dent in it.
很好
Good.
很好 很好
That’s good. Good.
你想从口♥交♥开始吗
You want to start with the blow job?
是的 我想可以的
Yes, I think so.
先把大的给解决了
Get the big one out the way first.
我该跪下吗
Should I kneel?
我可以站在椅子上 但通常不是这样的
Well, I could stand on a chair, but that’s not how it’s usually done.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
你不必做什么清单
You don’t have to do any of this.
我知道我 但我想和这个世界上的女人一样
No, I know, I… but I want to be a woman of the world.
我是说 有很多修女的性经验都比我丰富
I mean, there are nuns out there with more sexual experience than me.
太尴尬了 我要去刷牙吗
It’s embarrassing. Do you want me to brush my teeth?
什么 不是的 南希你可以 你可以放下那些
What? No. Nancy, you can just… you can just let go.
放下什么 我到底该放下什么
Let go? What am I letting go of, exactly?
我的意思是 我们需要一些计划 不是吗
I mean, we need some sort of plan, don’t we?