我觉得我们没什么共同点
I don’t think we’d have very much in common.
可能你会感到惊喜呢 -我很少感到惊喜
You might be surprised. -I am very rarely surprised.
说实话 我喜欢把事情规划得很好
I like to plan things properly, specifically
就是为了避免惊喜
in order to avoid being surprised, if I’m honest.
好吧 但我还是希望能给你个惊喜
Fine, but I hope I can surprise you anyway.
不 不用 我不想要那样的东西
N… No, I don’t want anything like that.
比如什么
Anything like what?
任何变♥态♥的东西
You know, anything perverted.
不不不 不是那种惊喜
Oh, no, no, no. Not that kind of surprise.
哦 太好了 我不喜欢任何东西进入
Oh good, I don’t like anything going in to places
为了让东西出来而设计的地方
that are designed for things to come out.
你是说肛♥交♥吗
You’re talking about anal sex?
我不喜欢这个词
I don’t like that phrase.
南希 我不会做任何你不想让我做的事
Nancy, I won’t be doing anything you don’t want me to do.
我以前从没做过这种事
I’ve never done anything like this before.
我从来没有买♥♥过这样的人给自己
I’ve never bought anybody like this for my own…
愉悦 -使用
Pleasure. -…use.
南希 听我说 是我选择这么做的 -是的 没错
Nancy, listen to me. I choose to do this. -Yes. Right.
你买♥♥的不是我 是我的服务
You know, you haven’t bought me, you’ve bought my service.
我定了价 你也同意了
I set a price and you agreed.
我没有被利用
I’m not being exploited.
我受不了这种焦虑 我受不了
I can’t bear the suspense. I can’t bear it.
因为期待事情的发生吗 -是的
The anticipation? -Yes…
害怕失望
of disappointment.
你为什么觉得你会感到失望呢
Why do you assume you’ll be disappointed?
因为我以前总是感到失望
Because I’ve always been disappointed before.
我需要 事实上 我想告诉你一些事
I need to… Well, actually, I’d like to tell you something.
好的
OK.
我从来没有过高♥潮♥
I’ve never had an orgasm.
和伴侣也没有过吗 -和任何人
With a partner? -With anyone.
自♥慰♥也没有过吗 -没有 我自♥慰♥也没有过
Or by yourself? -No. Not even by myself.
从来没有
N… Never.
没错
That’s right.
好吧 我明白了
Right. I see.
这不是挑战 -我没把它当做挑战
It’s not meant as a challenge. -I haven’t taken it as one.
因为你做不到 -有道理
Cos you won’t be able to achieve it. -Fair enough.
你的自信很可爱 毫无疑问是这份工作所必需的
Your confidence is endearing, and no doubt necessary to the job
但我觉得我必须警告你 你这样是错误的
but I feel I must warn you it is misplaced.
我不想让你难过
Um, and I don’t want you to feel bad about it
因为我不想再装了 我不会在那么做了
because I won’t be faking it. I don’t do that. Not anymore.
我丈夫去世后 我做了个决定
Um, I made a decision after my husband died
再也不假装高♥潮♥了
never to fake an orgasm again.
他什么时候去世的
When did he die?
两年前 这个话题有点不合时机
Uh, two years ago. It was premature.
这是你从第一次
And is this your first…
在那之后吗 是的 事实上如果我们做了的话 你就是
Encounter since then? Yes. In fact, if we do this, you will…
我这辈子第二个做♥爱♥的男人
…only be the second man I have ever had sex with in my entire life.
好了 我说出来了
There, I said it.
谢谢你告诉我
Well, thank you for telling me.
如果你现在想走 我很乐意付我们说好的价格的一半
If you want to leave now, I’m very happy to pay half of what we agreed.
我不想走 南希
I don’t want to leave, Nancy.
没什么能让我想离开
Nothing is making me want to leave.
除非有明确指示 否则我不会离开
I won’t leave unless I’m clearly instructed to
或者我觉得我身处险境
or I feel I’m in physical danger.
这种事发生过吗 -是的 有几次
Has that ever happened? -Yeah. A couple of times.
和女人 -对 有一次是和女人
With a woman? -Yeah. Once with a woman.
她丈夫 他觉得 他想要三人行
Well, her husband, he thought… He wanted a threesome.
但事实证明他做不到
But it turned out he didn’t.
那她呢 -什么都没发生
Did she? -No…
但她确实想在一周后进行一对一的会面
but she did want to meet one-on-one a week later.
你去了吗 -当然
And did you do that? -Sure.
那不是重背叛吗 -对她而言吗
Wasn’t that dishonest? -Of her?
对你
Of you.
为什么 我是说 我不是已婚的那个 我只是在做我的工作
Why? I mean, I’m not the married one. I’m just doing my job.

Wow.
这真的是学到了很多呢
It’s all quite an education.
我希望能继续教教你
I hope it continues.
你太俏皮了
You’re being saucy.
“俏皮” 我奶奶以前常说“俏皮”这个词
“Saucy”? My grandmother used to say the word “saucy”.
我现在不想去想你奶奶
I’d rather not think about your grandmother right now
如果你不介意的话
if you don’t mind.
没问题 -我只是 总之
No problem. -I just… Anyway…
我只是想让你知道高♥潮♥的事
I just wanted to let you know about the orgasm thing.
我没指望有 所以你可以放松点
I’m not expecting one, so um, you can relax.
我很放松
I am relaxed.
这主意糟透了
This was a terrible idea.
你是觉得你在背叛你的丈夫吗
Do you feel you’re somehow betraying your husband?
我是说从某种程度来看
His memory, I mean.
什么 哦 不 不 不 不 不
What? Oh no, no, no, no, no.
不 不是 那样的 -那是什么
No, it’s nothing like that. -Then what?
这不是“我”的风格 我是个老师 好吧 我曾经是个老师
It’s just not very “me”, I’m a teacher… Well, I was a teacher
我 我曾经让我的学生写有关性工作的道德问题的论文
I… I used to set my pupils essays on the moral issues surrounding sex work
而我却 参与其中 -南希
and here I am… participating in it. -Nancy.
你可能是一个非常脆弱的年轻人 也有可能是一个孤儿
You’re probably a very vulnerable young man, maybe you’re an orphan.
我不是孤儿
I’m not an orphan.
好吧 也许你是在溺爱中长大 你的自尊心很低
Yeah, or perhaps you grew up in care, you’ve got very low self-esteem.
我不是在溺爱中长大
I didn’t grow up in care.
你还有可能是被强迫卖♥♥淫 这可不是
You could’ve been trafficked against your will, you can’t tell
仅仅看一个人就能知道的事情 -我不是被强迫卖♥♥淫的
just by looking at somebody. -I wasn’t trafficked against my will.
那我就不明白了 -你不明白什么
Well, then I simply don’t understand it. -You don’t understand what?
你为什么要这么做
Why you’re doing this.
如果你真想知道
Oh. Oh, well, if you really want to know
我 我这么做是为了攒钱上大学
I’m… I’m using the money I make doing this to save up for college.

Oh.
太好了 真的吗
Oh, how wonderful. Are you really?
不是
No.

Oh.
南希 你不要再担心我了
Nancy, you need to stop worrying about me…
我们还是说回你吧
…let’s move this back to you.
好吧 天啊 -现在 南希
OK. Oh, God. -Now, Nancy…
这太疯狂了 太可怕了 这是不对的 -南希
This is crazy, it’s terrible, it’s wrong. -Nancy.
我儿子 我儿子会很震惊的
My son… My son would be appalled.
南希 -怎么了
Nancy. -Yes.
我们去床上吧 -好的
Let’s go to bed. -OK.
好吗
OK?
好的 -很好
OK. -Good.
过来 -嗯哼
Come here. -Mm-hmm.
这样可以吗
Is this OK?
可以吗 -嗯
OK? -Mm.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.

Mm.
听着 如果你需要什么帮助的话
Listen, er, if you, um, need to take anything
我都没问题
that’s fine by me.
我很好 南希
I’m fine, Nancy.
我是说那方面的事情 你知道 帮助
I mean legal things, you know, to help…
下面的事情 -不用 我向你保证 一切正常
with it all down there. -No, I assure you, it all works.
我知道 我只是
I know, I mean, I just…
我明白你的意思 但我不需要什么助阳药
No, I know what you mean, but I don’t need any little blue pills.
从没用过吗 -从来没有
Never? -Never.
但如果你不喜欢这个人呢
But what if you don’t fancy the person?
我的意思是 你不能强迫自己 当然如果你不想做的话
I mean, you can’t force yourself, surely, if you don’t.
总有值得幻想的东西
There’s always something to fancy.
不 没有 -有的
No, there isn’t. -There is.

Oh.
和你做过爱的年龄最大的人是谁
What’s the oldest person you’ve ever done it with?
南希 你这样说有点过度简化了
That’s a bit reductive, Nancy.
“简化”这个词不错 我喜欢
“Reductive”, that’s a good word. I like it.
是的 这是个好词
Yes, it is a good word.
很高兴你喜欢 我特意为你选的
I’m glad you like it. I chose it just for you.
但说真的
But seriously

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!