-呈堂证供 -在法♥院♥里
– that you say. – In court.
你们才是持有毒品的人
You know, you’re the one holding drugs,
我为什么不对你们进行公民逮捕呢
so why don’t I do a citizen’s arrest on you?
该死
Fuck.
中场暂停 傻蛋们
Time-out, crackheads.
天呐
Oh, my God.
取消交易 我们不能让她们把毒品流向街头
Deal’s off. We can’t let them put drugs back on the street.
看看那些脏兮兮的瘾君子
Look at those dirty fucking junkies.
他们的生活早就被毁了
Their lives are already ruined.
我们就把毒品给她们 把无人机拿回来
Let’s just give them the drugs and get the drone.
也许我们可以保护我们的社区
Maybe there’s a way we can protect our community
并且把无人机拿回来
and get the drone back.
拖住她们
Stall them.
那 你们想拿毒品做什么
So, what do you plan to do with those drugs, huh?
吃下去 那种感觉棒极了
Take ’em and feel amazing.
她们是瘾君子
They’re addicts.
是啊
Yeah.
所以 你们这辈子都在吸毒吗
So, you been drugging your whole life?
-是啊 -每天都吸
– Uh-huh. – Err’day.
不错
Oh. Nice.
他干嘛呢
What’s he doing? Hey.
-棒 棒 -有用了
– Yes! Yes! – It’s working!
起效了 太棒了
It’s working! Yes!
把它飞到学校去
Fly it to the school!
要撞树上了 小心
You’re heading for the trees! Watch out!
我们能行的 我们能行的
We’re gonna make it! We’re gonna make it!
该死
Fuck!
我没打爆她们 算她们走运
Those girls are lucky I didn’t kick their asses.
不 她们发现我们了
Oh, no! They found us!
糟糕 她们在学校范围内了
Oh, shit. They’re on school property.
她们不在乎 她们脑子不正常
They don’t care. They’re tweaking.
你知道我们需要谁吗
You know who we need?
-不 别说出来 -看起来像废物一样
– No, don’t say it. – We’ll look like losers.
-别说出来 别说出来 -反霸凌学生联盟
– Don’t say it. Don’t say it. – SCAB!
-闭嘴 别说了 -卢卡斯 闭嘴
– Shut up. Zip it. – Lucas, shut up.
-反霸凌学生联盟 -那是什么
– SCAB! – What is that?
三个男孩身处险境
There’s three boys in danger!
我们好害怕 反霸凌学生联盟 帮帮我们
We’re scared! SCAB, help us!
我们没事
We’re okay.
我们没有害怕 我们 我们挺好的
We’re not scared. We’re… We’re fine.
正要去学校
Just walking into school.
-就是普通的一天 -老天爷
– Average day. – Jesus Christ.
霸凌不好 回归正道
Bullying is wack. Get on the right track.
霸凌不好
Bullying is wack.
回归正道
Get on the right track.
霸凌不好
Bullying is wack.
回归正道
Get on the right track.
霸凌不好
Bullying is wack.
你欺负我们一个人 就欺负了我们所有人
When you attack one of us, you attack all of us.
你们的弱点给我们力量
Your weakness gives us strength.
那些小孩偷了我的包
Well, those kids stole my bag.
今天不行 恶霸
Not today, bully!
今天不行
Not today.
-什么鬼 -霸凌不好
– What the fuck? – Bullying is wack.
回归正道
Get on the right track.
这是我人生中最棒的一天
This is the best day of my life.
回归正道
Get on the right track.
别担心 我们以后再找他们
Don’t worry, we’ll find them later.
反霸凌学生联盟在Instagram上标注了我们
SCAB just tagged us on Instagram.
先是小奶瓶 然后又来这个
First Sippy Cup, and now this?
我刚上六年级两周 我的形象已经毁了
I’m two weeks into sixth grade, I’m already a social piranha.
各位 我爸五点回来
Guys, my dad gets back at 5:00.
如果到时候我们还没搞到新无人机
If we don’t get a new drone by then,
我就要被禁足了
I’m grounded.
这意味着我们都要被禁足 没有派对
Which means we’re all grounded, which means no party,
意味着没有布莉克斯丽
which means no Brixlee.
小奶瓶的事永远过不去了
Sippy cup for life.
没有布莉克斯丽 没有朋友 没有希望
No Brixlee, no friends, no hope,
父母打架 困在房♥间
parents fighting, trapped in our rooms,
孤独一人 两个周二塔可日
all alone, two Taco Tuesdays.
麦克斯 我们该怎么办
So, Max, what are we gonna do?
我们要翘课去搞新的无人机
We’re gonna ditch school and get a new drone.
别用下♥体♥思考问题了 麦克斯
Stop thinking with your big old dick, Max.
这样可能会被永久记过的
That could go on our permanent record.
麦克斯的下♥体♥想的没错
Max’s big old dick is pointing us in the right direction.
谢谢 如果有别人亲了布莉克斯丽 我会死的
Thank you. If anyone else kisses Brixlee, I’ll die.
等等 什么 计划是这样的
Wait, what? Here’s the plan.
我会带瓶啤酒去索伦家
I’m gonna bring a beer to Soren’s,
我会喝一小口 这样大家就都知道
and I’m gonna sip that beer so everyone will know…
你是个酒鬼
That you’re an alcoholic.
-那就太棒了 -各位
– That would be great. – Guys.
这附近唯一有啤酒卖♥♥的店
The only place around here that has one
在北角广场
is at North Point Galleria.
离这儿有六公里多
That’s four miles away.
六公里多 我们要怎么去
Four miles? How the fuck are we getting four miles?
你不是有优步吗
You have Uber.
不行 这个直接连到我妈的手♥机♥上
No, it goes directly to my mom’s phone.
她会知道的
She’ll know.
那我们就骑车去
Then we bike.
你哪来的钱买♥♥新的无人机
Where are you even gonna get the money for a new drone?
-怎么了 -你知道的
– What? – You know.
我们那张乌兹卡拉的图尔赞卡 没门儿
Our Turzan of Uzkara card? No way!
你说过所有人都想买♥♥这张卡
You said everyone wants to buy it.
我们是一起得到它的
We got it together.
作为朋友 我们也会一起卖♥♥了它
And we’re gonna sell it together, as friends.
来吧 卢卡斯 沙包男孩一起行动
Come on, Lucas. Bean Bag Boys do everything together.
好吧 这倒也是
Okay. Guess that makes sense.
好耶 卢卡斯 真好
Yes! Lucas! Yes!
沙包男孩万岁
Bean Bag Boys for life.
我们太坏了
We’re being so bad.
♪ 我们很坏 太坏了 ♪
♪ We’re bad, we’re so bad ♪
♪ 我们很坏 太坏了 ♪
♪ We’re bad, we’re so bad ♪
我要扔掉这些药
I need to get rid of these drugs.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
扔了这些药
Getting rid of the drugs!
我刚想把它扔到河里
I’m just gonna throw them in the stream.
会污染河水的
It can contaminate the water.
那就把它扔到森林里吧
Well, then we can throw it in the forest.
这是性药物
It’s a sex drug.
要是一只狐狸吃了想上一只松鼠怎么办
What if a fox eats it and tries to fuck a squirrel?
那会要了它的命
It’ll kill him.
那我们该怎么处理这些药
Well, then how do we get rid of drugs?
就像处理一个婴儿那样
The same way we get rid of a baby.
-堕胎 -收养
– Abortion? – Adoption?
不 我们在去商场的路上
No. We drop it off at the firehouse
把它丢在消防站
on our way up to the mall.
确实是个不错的主意
That’s a really good idea.
有人要买♥♥我们的卡了
Ah. I just got a bite on our card.
很好 把我家的地址给他们
Nice. Give ’em my address.
我爸妈不在家 我家还有最棒的零食
My parents aren’t home, and I have the best snacks.
彼得潘69五分钟后就来这儿买♥♥卡
PeterPan69 is gonna be here in five minutes to buy the card.
好 做好准备
Well, let’s get ready.
我在我爸妈的壁橱后面找到了这些武器
I found all of these weapons in the back of my parents’ closet.
我还是不明白我们为什么需要武器
I still don’t get why we need weapons.
他可能是个恋童癖
He could be a pedophile.
他不可能同时骚扰我们三个
He can’t molest all three of us.
他只要一个就够了
All he needs is one.
后 庭 拉珠
An-al beads
又名双节棍 混♥蛋♥
AKA nunchucks, motherfucker.
这可不是玩具
It’s not a toy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!