♪ 让我们谈情说爱吧 ♪
♪ Let’s talk about love ♪
♪ 我想知道情为何物 ♪
♪ I want to know what love is ♪
♪ 爱就在你心中 ♪
♪ Love that you feel inside ♪
♪ 我知道你能告诉我 ♪
♪ I know you can show me ♪
♪ 我想知道 ♪
♪ I want to know ♪
我的巅峰之作
My masterpiece.
-谢谢 我确实很棒 -你好吗 麦克斯
– Thank you. I was really great. – What’s up, Max?
回头再找你们
I’ll be right back.
-我没想到你会来 -你开玩笑的吧
– Hey. I didn’t think you’d make it. – Are you kidding?
你知道你的表演我从不缺席
You know I’d never miss one of your shows.
你捅拉皮条的那段实在是太酷了
It was so cool when you stabbed that pimp.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉 索尔 这是斯考特
Oh, sorry. Thor, this is Scout.
-你表现得太棒了 -谢谢你 小甜心
– You were really good. – Thanks, sweetie.
日场的时候我表现得更好
I was much better in the matinee.
我准备去找凯斯蒂
I’m gonna go find Cassidy.
我以为你还在禁足
I thought you were still grounded.
昨天就结束了 被关了一个月
It ended yesterday. A month in the hole.
谢谢你为我顶罪
Thanks again for taking the fall.
你为了我也会这么做的
You would’ve done the same.
看看谁来了 是我
Well, well, well. Look who’s here. Me.
感觉我们好久没讲话了
Feels like we haven’t talked in weeks.
是啊
Yeah.
麦克斯 我妈说如果你妈能来接我们的话
Max. My mom said she’ll drop us at
她可以把我们送到冻酸奶店
frozen yogurt if your mom will pick us up.
-好 我马上过来 宝贝 -好的 宝贝
– Great. Be there in a second, babe. – Okay, babe.
所以 你和斯考特进展怎么样
So, how’s it going with Scout?
还好 有点难 不过还好
Good. But hard. But good.
维持一段关系很辛苦
A relationship is a lot of work.
别信那些说不辛苦的
Don’t let anyone tell you differently.
卢卡斯 你还想之后和我还有大家
Hey. Uh, Lucas, you still want to play Ascension
一起玩暗♥杀♥神吗
with me and the guys later?
-我一会儿就过来 -典型的卢卡斯回答
– I’ll be there in a minute. – Classic Lucas.
卡洛斯和那些反霸凌学生联盟的人好像很酷
Carlos and those SCAB guys seem cool.
他们是很酷
They’re cool.
但他们不能和我们沙包男孩比
But they’re not the Bean Bag Boys.
麦克斯
Max.
好了
All right.
我想 我想我得走了
I guess… I guess I should go.
是啊 好吧 那
Yeah, all right. Well…
好的
Yeah.
我好想你们
I missed you guys.
我们来发誓吧
Let’s make a promise.
就算我们不经常一起玩了
Even if we don’t hang out all the time,
我们还是彼此坚强的后盾
we’ll still always be there for the big stuff.
永远的沙包男孩
Bean Bag Boys for life.
永远的沙包男孩
Bean Bag Boys for life.
永远的沙包男孩
Bean Bag Boys for life.
等等
Wait.
我得给你们看个东西
There’s something I have to show you.
三分钟后来我父母的卧室
Come up to my parents’ bedroom in three minutes.
各位 看看这个
Yo, guys, check this out.
这是室内秋千吗
An indoor swing?
-你总是有最棒的玩具 -是啊
– You always have the best toys. – Yeah!
按那个开关
Flip that switch.
是不是超级酷
How cool is it?
你♥爸♥妈很爱玩啊
Your parents love to play.
-他们用这个干什么 -他们在上面荡吧
– What do they do with it? – They swing on it.
-我们能试试吗 -必须可以
– Can we go on it? – Fuck yeah.
♪ 亲爱的 我 ♪
♪ My darling I ♪
♪ 对你爱爱爱不完 宝贝 ♪
♪ Can’t get enough of your love babe♪
♪ 女孩儿 我也不知 我不知为何 ♪
♪ Girl I don’t know I don’t know why♪
♪ 对你爱爱爱不完 宝贝 ♪
♪ Can’t get enough of your love babe♪
索尔
Thor?
你在爸妈的房♥间干嘛呢
What are you doing in Mom and Dad’s room?
你给我滚出去 安娜贝尔
Get the hell out of here, Annabelle!
那是性♥爱♥秋千 人们在上面啪啪啪
That swing is for sexing. People do sex on it.