这是斯佳丽
Here’s Scarlett.
斯佳丽
Scarlett!
很高兴再见到你
I’m so glad to see you again.
梅勒妮·汉密尔顿 真意外在这见到你
Melanie Hamilton! What a surprise to run into you here.
希望你能跟我们住几天
I hope you’ll stay with us a few days at least.
我想要多待久一点…
I hope I shall stay long enough for us…
好成为知己
to become real friends, Scarlett.
我们会是的
I do so want us to be.
我们一定要她留下来
We’ll keep her here, won’t we, Scarlett?
我们一定要让她玩个痛快
We’ll just have to make the biggest fuss over her, won’t we?
能让一个女孩开心…
If there’s anybody knows…
那一定是艾西利
how to give a girl a good time, it’s Ashley.
不过 你可能太拘束了…
Though I expect our good times will seem…
不会喜欢我们的玩笑的
silly to you because you’re so serious.
斯佳丽 你真是精力旺盛
Oh, Scarlett, you have so much life.
我一向很仰慕你
I’ve always admired you so.
我希望我能和你一样
I wish I could be more like you.
你可不要用假话恭维我…
You mustn’t flatter me, Melanie…
梅勒妮
and say things you don’t mean.
梅勒妮从不作假…
Nobody could accuse Melanie of being insincere…
亲爱的 你不会的
Could they, my dear?
她跟你不一样 艾西利
Then she’s not like you, is she, Ashley?
他对每个女孩都说假话
Ashley never means a word he says to any girl.
查尔斯·汉密尔顿 你这英俊的家伙
Oh, why, Charles Hamilton, you handsome old thing, you!
但 奥哈拉小姐 我…
But, oh, Miss O’Hara, I…
你有没有带你那英俊的弟弟…
Was it kind to bring your good-looking brother here…
来让我心碎呀
used to break my poor, simple, country-girl’s heart?
她以前没注意查尔斯
She never even noticed Charles before.
他是你的情人 她想要追你的情人
Because he’s your beau, she’s after him like a hornet.
查尔斯·汉密尔顿 我要跟你一起吃饭
Charles Hamilton, I want to eat barbecue with you.
你可不能勾引…
Mind you, don’t go philandering with any other girl…
其他女孩的
’cause I’m mighty jealous.
我不会的 奥哈拉小姐
I won’t, Miss O’Hara!
我不会!
I couldn’t!
我敢断言 弗兰克·肯尼迪…
I do declare, Frank Kennedy, if you don’t look dashing…
你的胡须很迷人!
with that new set of whiskers!
谢谢你 斯佳丽小姐
Oh, thank you, Miss Scarlett.
查尔斯要我和他进餐…
Charles and Rafe asked me to eat barbecue with them…
但我说不行 因我答应你了
but I told them I couldn’t because I promised you.
你别高兴 你看…
You needn’t be so amused. Look at her…
她在追你的情人
She’s after your beau now!
你真漂亮 斯佳丽小姐
Oh, that’s mighty flattering of you, Miss Scarlett.
我会再看你的 斯佳丽
I’ll see what I can do, Miss Scarlett.
你的妹妹好像很生气 你抢了她的情人
What’s your sister so mad about? You sparkin’ her beau?
胡说 那个穿马裤的老处♥女♥
As if I couldn’t get a better beau than that old maid in britches.
布伦特和斯图尔特·泰尔顿…
Brent and Stuart Tarleton…
你们这两位英俊的家伙
you handsome old things, you! No, you’re not!
以前的事 不 我很生气
I won’t say that. I’m mad at you!
我们怎么了
What have we done?
你们从来没有陪我 我穿这件旧衣服…
You haven’t been near me all day. I wore this old dress…
以为你们会喜欢
’cause I thought you liked it.
而你们却不跟我吃饭
I was counting on eating barbecue with you two.
-我们会的 斯佳丽 -当然 你会的
-Well, you are, Scarlett. -Of course, you are.
我无法决定…
Oh, I never can make up my mind…
你们哪一位比较帅
which of you two is the handsomer.
我整晚都没睡 想这件事
I was awake all last night trying to figure it out.
凯瑟琳 那位是谁
Cathleen, who’s that?

Who?
那个一直在笑着看我们的人
That man looking at us and smiling.
那个讨厌无知的家伙
The nasty, dark one.
你不知道 他是瑞德·巴特勒…
My dear, don’t you know? That’s Rhett Butler…
来自查尔斯顿
He’s from Charleston.
他的声誉坏透了
He has the most terrible reputation.
他一直看着人家…
He looks as if, as if…
好像他知道你没穿内衣的样子
he knows what I look like without my shimmy!
他离开南部
Why, my dear, he isn’t received!
搬到北部去了…
He spends a lot of time up North…
因为查尔斯顿的家人都不认他了
because his folks in Charleston won’t even speak to him.
他被西点军校被开除
He was expelled from West Point, he’s so fast.
而且有一个…
And then there’s that business…
他不愿娶女孩的事…
about that girl he wouldn’t marry.
说吧 说吧
Tell, tell!
他带她独自一人…
Well, he took her out buggy riding…
乘马车兜风
in the late afternoon without a chaperon!
而后 他拒绝娶她
And then he refused to marry her!
不 结果她被毁了
No, but she was ruined just the same.
艾西利!
Ashley!
高兴吗
Happy?
非常高兴!
So happy!
你会是这里的一份子…
You seem to belong here…
好像这里是为你创造的
as if it had all been imagined for you.
我喜欢你所喜爱的任何东西
I like to feel that I belong to the things you love.
你跟我一样喜欢十二橡园吗
You love Twelve Oaks as I do?
是的 艾西利
Yes, Ashley.
我非常喜欢…
I love it as…
比家里更喜欢
as more than a house.
那简直是个完整的世界 优雅而且美丽
It’s a whole world that wants only to be graceful and beautiful.
真不知道是否会持久…
It’s so unaware that it may not last…
永远的不变呢
forever.
你怕战争爆发…
You’re afraid of what may happen…
会发生变化
if the war comes, aren’t you?
但我们没有必要为我们担心呀
But we don’t have to be afraid for us.
任何战争是进不了我们世界的 艾西利
No war can come into our world, Ashley.
不管发生任何事…
Whatever comes…
我会爱你 就跟现在我爱你一样…
l’ll love you, just as I do now…
一直到死去
until I die.
这不比一张桌子好吗
Isn’t this better than sitting at a table?
在那里我只有两边
A girl hasn’t got but two sides to her at a table.
我去帮他拿点心
I’ll go get her dessert.
-她已经跟我说了 -允许我 奥哈拉小姐
-Here, she said me. -Allow me, Miss O’Hara.
我想…
I think…
我想查尔斯·汉密尔顿可以去拿
I think Charles Hamilton may get it.
谢谢你 奥哈拉小姐
Oh, thank you, Miss O’Hara!
谢谢你
Thank you.
去拿吧
Go get it.
让我爱你
Isn’t he the luckiest…?
奥哈拉小姐…
Miss O’Hara…
我爱你
I love you.
我并没想像那么饿
I don’t guess I’m as hungry as I thought.
我为何一定要午睡 我不累
Why do I have to take a nap? I’m not tired.
有教养的女孩在派对中都要午睡
Well-brought-up young ladies take naps at parties.
这正是你表现…
And it’s high time you started behavin’ and…
埃伦女儿的时机
actin’ like you was Miss Ellen’s daughter.
在萨♥拉♥托♥加♥的时候…
When we were at Saratoga I…
我没看到过北佬女孩午睡的
didn’t notice any Yankee girls taking naps.
那你今晚…
No, and you ain’t gonna see…
也没见到北佬女孩
no Yankee girls at the ball tonight neither.
艾西利好吗 斯佳丽
How was Ashley today, Scarlett?
他好像不理你
He didn’t seem to be paying much attention to you.
你少管闲事
You mind your own business!
我想你失去你那有胡须的肯尼迪
You’ll be lucky not to lose ol’ whisker-face Kennedy.
你喜欢艾西利好几个月了
You’ve liked Ashley for months!
但他们今晚就要…
His engagement’s gonna be announced tonight…
宣布他的订婚
Pa said so this morning.
那就是你所知的
That’s all you know.
斯佳丽 苏安琳 要守规矩点
Miss Scarlett! Miss Suellen! You all behave yourselves.
不要跟下流的白人一样
Actin’ like poor, white-trash children!
你们应该表现得…
If you’s old enough to go to parties…
像一个淑女
you’s old enough to act like ladies.
谁在乎啊
Who cares!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!