Miss Melly. Hallelujah.
梅勒妮小姐 梅勒妮小姐
Miss Melly! Miss Melly!
梅勒妮小姐
Miss Melly!
梅勒妮小姐 梅勒妮小姐
Miss Melly! Miss Melly!
去叫米笛大夫来 保姆…
Send for Dr.Meade, Mammy…
然后…
and try…
想办法送我回家
try to get me home.
梅勒妮小姐 梅勒妮小姐
Miss Melly! Miss Melly!
我母亲要到哪儿去
Where is my mother going away to?
我为什么不能跟着去
And why can’t I go along, please?
我们不能总是跟着 乖孩子 即使我们很想去
We can’t always go along, Beau, much as we may want to.
你现在该睡觉了
You’re going back to bed now.
瑞德 她不能死 她不能
Oh, Rhett, she can’t be dying, she can’t be!
她没有你的力量
he hasn’t your strength.
她所有的…
She’s never had any strength…
只是一个深情的心
She’s never had anything but heart.
你也知道
You knew that, too.
我为什么要回床上去呢 现在是早上呀
Why do I have to go back to bed? It’s morning.
还没有天亮呢
It isn’t really morning yet.
你可以进来了 斯佳丽
You may come in now, Scarlett.
米笛大夫 请让我看她
Dr.Meade, please let me see her!
我在这等了两天了 我必须告诉她…
I’ve been waiting here two whole days and I’ve got to tell her…
有些事情我错了
that I was wrong about something.
她知道你错了 她要见斯佳丽
She knows you were wrong. She wants to see Scarlett.
梅勒妮就要祥和的去世了
Miss Melly’s going to die in peace.
我不准你因后悔来赎你的良心…
I won’t have you easing your conscience telling her things…
别说些不重要的事情 明白吗
that make no difference now. You understand?
是我 梅勒妮
It’s me, Melly.
答应我
Promise me?
任何事都可以
Anything.
照顾我的小儿子
Look after my little son.
我以前把他交给你过
I gave him to you once before.
记得吗
Remember?
他出生那天
The day he was born.
梅勒妮 请不要这样说 我知道你会好的
Please, Melly, don’t talk this way. I know you’ll get well.
答应我…
Promise me…
上大学…
college…
是的 上欧洲的 还有小马 不管他要什么…
Yes, yes, and Europe, and a pony, whatever he wants.But…
梅勒妮 要尽量…
Melly, do try…
艾西利…
Ashley…
艾西利和你
Ashley and you.
艾西利怎样 梅勒妮
What about Ashley, Melly?
替我照顾他
Look after him for me.
就像你…
Just as you…
替他照顾我一样
looked after me for him.
我会的 梅勒妮
I will, Melly.
照顾他…
Look after him…
但永远不要告诉他
but never let him know.
晚安
Good night.
答应我
Promise?
还有什么 梅勒妮
What else, Melly?
巴特勒先生…
Captain Butler…
要对他好
be kind to him.
瑞德
Rhett?
他很爱你
He loves you so.
是的 梅勒妮
Yes, Melly.
再见了
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
女士们 你们可以进来了
You ladies may come in now.
艾西利
Ashley.
我不知道放在什么地方
I don’t know where the mate to this is.
她肯定把它放好了
She must have put it away.
住手
Oh, stop it.
抱着我
Hold me.
我好害怕
I’m so frightened.
我好害怕
I’m so frightened.
斯佳丽 我不知道做什么 没有她我活不下去
Oh, Scarlett, what can I do? I can’t live without her, I can’t.
我所有的一切…
Everything I ever had is…
都随她而去了
is going with her.
艾西利
Oh, Ashley.
你真的爱她 是吗
You really love her, don’t you?
她是我唯一的梦想…
She’s the only dream I ever had that…
没有被现实毁掉的
didn’t die in the face of reality.
梦想 老是梦想 从来没正常过
Dreams! Always dreams with you, never common sense.
斯佳丽 要是你能体会我所经受的
Oh, Scarlett! If you knew what I’ve gone through!
艾西利 你早该告诉我你是爱她的…
Ashley, you should have told me years ago that…
而不是我…
you loved her and not me…
而不要因为道德观念让我悬吊着
and not left me dangling with your talk of honor.
你却要等到梅勒妮死后…
But you had to wait till now, now when Melly’s dying…
才向我表示我不比…
to show me that I could never mean any more to you than…
贝尔对瑞德的关系
than this Watling woman does to Rhett.
而我却爱着…
And I’ve loved something that…
根本不存在的东西
that doesn’t really exist.
不知何故…
Somehow…
我都不在乎
I don’t care.
然而都没关系
Somehow it doesn’t matter.
一点也没关系
It doesn’t matter one bit.
艾西利 原谅我
Ashley, forgive me.
别哭 她不希望看到你哭
Don’t cry. She mustn’t see you’ve been crying.
艾西利
Ashley!
梅勒妮
Melly!
梅勒妮
Melly!
瑞德 瑞德
Rhett, Rhett!
瑞德 你在哪
Rhett, where are you?
瑞德 等等我
Rhett, wait for me!
瑞德 等等我
Rhett, wait for me!
瑞德
Rhett.
进来
Come in.
瑞德…
Rhett…
梅勒妮 她…
Melanie, she’s…
上帝让她安息了
Well, God rest her.
她是我见过的唯一真正的好人
She was the only completely kind person I ever knew.
一位伟大的女性
A great lady.
一位非常伟大的女性
A very great lady.
那么她死了 对你是很好的…
So she’s dead. That makes it nice for you…
是吧
doesn’t it?
你怎么会那么说…
Oh, how can you say such a thing…
你知道我多么爱她 真的
You know how I loved her, really!
不 我不知道
No, I don’t know that I do.
但至少在临终时…
But at least it’s to your credit that…
你是感激她的
you could appreciate her at the end.
当然我也感激她…
Of course I appreciated her…
她只为别人着想
She thought of everybody except herself.
最后她还提到你
Why her last words were about you.
她怎么说的
What did she say?
她说
She said
要对巴特勒先生好 他很爱你
Be kind to Captain Butler. He loves you so.
她还说了些什么
Did she say anything else?
她说…
She said…
她要我照顾艾西利
she asked me to look after Ashley, too.
有他太太的准许 方便多了
It’s convenient to have the first wife’s permission, isn’t it?
你是什么意恩
What do you mean?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要离开你 亲爱的
I’m leaving you, my dear.
你现在只需要离婚…
All you need now is a divorce…
你的艾西利之梦就可成真了
and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
不
Oh, no!
不 你错了 大错特错了
No, you’re wrong! Terribly wrong!
我不要离婚 瑞德 今晚当我知道…
I don’t want a divorce. Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight…
当我知道我爱你 我跑回来告诉你
when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you.
亲爱的…