Have her things packed and…
把东西准备好…
ready for me in an hour, or I warn you…
否则我警告你…
I’ve always thought a good lashing…
我会用鞭子的
with a buggy whip would benefit you immensely.
对不起 瑞德先生
Excuse me, Mr.Rhett.
瑞德叔叔
Hello, Uncle Rhett.
你好 美人
Hello, hello, Beau.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy, Daddy!
你跑哪儿去了 我等你等了一个上午
Where have you been? I’ve been waiting for you all morning.
我去给你找…
Well, I’ve been hunting for…
兔皮大衣去了
a rabbit skin to wrap my little Bonnie in.
给你的甜心一个吻
Give your best sweetheart a kiss.
我正要带你去一个很远的仙境
I’m going to take you on a long trip to fairyland!
哪里 哪里
Where? Where?
我要带你去看伦敦塔…
I’m going to show you the Tower of London…
那儿有小王子…
where the little princes were…
还有伦敦大桥
and London Bridge.
伦敦大桥
London Bridge!
它会垮下来吗
Will it be falling down?
如果你想的话它就会 亲爱的
Well, it will if you want it to, darling.
爸爸 好暗呀
Daddy, dark!
黑暗
Dark!
爸爸 好暗呀
Daddy! Dark!
是的 谁把灯熄灭了 保姆
It’s all right. Who put out that light? Nurse!
爸爸 好暗呀
Daddy, dark!
爸爸 好暗呀
Daddy, dark!
爸爸在
There. Yes, yes.
什么东西吓了我的宝尼
What’s the matter with my Bonnie?
一只熊
A bear.
一只熊 大个的吗
Oh, a bear? A big bear?
大得可怕 它压在我胸口上
Dreadful big. And he sat on my chest.
我在这 如果它再来我会把它打死
Well, I’ll stay here and shoot him if he comes back.
晚安 巴特勒先生
Good evening, Mr.Butler.
我不是告诉过你…
Haven’t I told you…
不要让她一个人在黑暗里吗
never to leave her alone in the dark?
对不起 先生…
If you’ll pardon me, sir…
孩子会克服恐惧黑暗的心理
children are often afraid of the dark, but they get over it.
让她哭一个晚上
If you just let her scream for a night or two.
让她哭…
Let her scream…
你不是个傻瓜就是个蛮妇
Either you’re a fool or the most inhuman woman I’ve ever seen!
当然…
Of course, sir…
你是否要她长大变得怯弱
if you want her to grow up nervous and cowardly.
怯弱
Cowardly?
她身体一根怯弱骨头也无 你被解雇了
There isn’t a cowardly bone in her body. You’re discharged!
如你所愿 先生
As you say, sir.
妈妈在哪里
Where is Mother?
你跟我在这儿不快乐吗
Aren’t you happy here in London with me?
我要回家
I want to go home.
宝尼小姐
Miss Bonnie!
巴特勒船长
And Captain Butler!
-斯佳丽 -保姆好
-Miss Scarlett! -Hello, Mammy.
小甜心
Honey, child!
斯佳丽小姐 他们回来了 回来了
Miss Scarlett! They’s back! They’s back, Miss Scarlett!
宝尼
Bonnie!
宝尼 宝尼 小宝贝
Bonnie! Bonnie, baby!
小宝贝
Darling, baby!
回到家高兴吗
Are you glad to be home?
爸爸给我一只小猫
Daddy gave me a kitten.
-好可爱的小猫 -伦敦是个可怕的地方
-What a little, lovely kitten! -London’s a horrid place.
-亲爱的 -我的小马呢
-Oh, my darling. -Where’s my pony?
我要去看我的小马…
I want to go out and see my pony…
你去看你的小马吧
You go out and see your pony.
我的小马在哪
Where’s my pony?
我要出去看我的小马
I wanna go out and see my pony.
你和保姆一起去
You run along with Mammy.
-来吧 甜心 -和保姆一起
-Come on, honey child. -Go with Mammy.
保姆想死你了 甜心
Mammy sure has missed you, honey.
巴特勒夫人 我相信
Mrs.Butler, I believe.
保姆说你会回来的
Mammy said you’d come back.
只是为带宝尼回来
But only to bring Bonnie.
任何母亲 就算是坏的…
Apparently any mother, even a bad one…
也比没有好
is better for a child than none.
你是说你又要走了吗
You mean you’re going away again?
多好的洞察力呀 巴特勒夫人
What perception, Mrs.Butler.
马上走
Right away.
事实上 我把包留在车站了
In fact, I left my bags at the station.
你看起来很苍白 是化妆没化好吗
You’re looking pale. Is there a shortage of rouge?
这样憔悴表示你一直在想我吗
Or can this wanness mean you’ve been missing me?
如果我苍白 那也是你的错
If I’m pale, it’s your fault.
不是因为我想你 而是因为…
Not because I’ve been missing you, but because…
继续说啊 巴特勒夫人
Pray continue, Mrs.Butler.
因为我怀孕了
It’s because I’m going to have a baby.
真的吗
Indeed?
谁是这幸福的爸爸
And who’s the happy father?

You know it’s yours.
我不像你那么要他
I don’t want it any more than you do.
我不想要一个无赖的孩子
No woman would want the child of a cad like you.
我希望是别人的 而不是你的
I wish it were anybody’s child but yours.
高兴点 你可能会发生意外的
Well, cheer up. Maybe you’ll have an accident.
她好多了吗
Is she better?
她有没有叫我去
Has she asked for me?
你不明白吗 她神经错乱了
Don’t you understand? She’s delirious.
瑞德
Rhett!
我要瑞德
I want Rhett!
怎么了 亲爱的 你要什么人吗
What’s the matter, honey? Did you call somebody, child?
没有用的
It’s no use.
没有用的
It’s no use.
米笛大夫走了
Dr.Meade’s left.
斯佳丽死了
Scarlett’s dead?
没有 她好多了
Oh, no, she’s much better.
她真的好多了
Really she is.
好了 巴特勒先生 你受刺♥激♥过度
There, there, Captain Butler. You’re beside yourself.
她很快就会好的 我保证
She’ll very soon be well again, I promise you.
不 你不明白 她不想要这个孩子
No, you don’t understand. She never wanted this baby.
怎么会 每个女人都想要孩子的
Not want a baby? Why, every woman wants a baby!
斯佳丽不一样 不要我的孩子
Yes, you want children, but she doesn’t. Not my children.
她告诉我她不再要孩子…
She told me she didn’t want any more children…
我原想伤她的心因为她伤我的心
and I wanted to hurt her because she’d hurt me.
我本来要 而我真的做了
I wanted to and I did.
住口 你不要告诉我这些事…
Hush. You mustn’t tell me these things…
那不合适
It’s not fit.
我并不知道这个孩子 前几天她才告诉我的
I didn’t know about this baby until the other day when she fell.
如果我知道 我会赶回来…
If I’d known, I’d have come straight home…
不管她想我还是不想
whether she wanted me or not!
当然你会的
Well, of course you would.
而当她告诉我时 我都做了什么
And then when she told me, there on the steps, what did I do?
我说了些什么呢 我大笑 并且说…
What did I say? I laughed and I said…
但你不是有意的 我知道你没有
But you didn’t mean it. I know you didn’t mean it.
但我说了 我忌妒得发疯了
Oh, but I did mean it. I was crazy with jealousy.
她从来就不喜欢我…
She’s never cared for me…
我想要赢得她的心但没成功
I thought I could make her care, but I couldn’t.
你真是错了
You’re so wrong.
斯佳丽她很爱你 比她想象的还多
Scarlett loves you a great deal, much more than she knows.
如果那是真的 我可以永远的等下去
If that were only true I could wait forever.
如果她原谅我的话 忘记过去发生的
If she’d only forgive me, forget this ever happened.
她会的
She will.
你要有耐心
You must be patient.
不 那是不可能的
Oh, no, it’s not possible.
你不明白 如果你知道她真正爱的人…
You don’t understand. If you only knew who she really loved…
你就不会相信
you wouldn’t believe it.
你可没有听信谣言吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!