I do need you to help me receive my guests.
米笛太太
Mrs.Meade…
我们亲爱的斯佳丽
here’s our darling Scarlett.
晚上好
Good evening.
晚上好
Good evening.
斯佳丽
Why Scarlett!
-晚上好 斯佳丽小姐 -晚上好 巴特勒夫人
-Good evening, Miss Scarlett. -Good evening, Mrs.Butler.
艾西利 你不给斯佳丽倒些酒吗
Ashley, aren’t you going to get our Scarlett a glass of punch?
今晚梅勒妮的晚宴愉快吗
Did you have a good time tonight at Miss Melly’s party, child?
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
保姆 记住跟巴特勒先生说…
Now, Mammy, be sure and leave word…
如果他回来找我 就说我睡着了
if Captain Butler asks for me when he comes back, I’m asleep.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma’am.
请进 巴特勒夫人
Come in, Mrs.Butler.
这儿
Come here.
坐下
Sit down!
就算我在…
There’s no reason why…
你也可以喝睡前酒
you shouldn’t have your nightcap even if I am here.
我不想喝酒 我听到声音 所以…
I didn’t want a drink. I heard a noise and…
你什么也没听到
You heard nothing of the kind.
如果你知道我在这儿 你是不会下来的
You wouldn’t have come down if you’d thought I was here.
-你一定很需要一杯酒 -我不要
-You must need a drink badly. -I do not!
给 不要否认了
Take it. Don’t give yourself airs.
我知道你在偷偷地喝酒…
I know you drink on the quiet…
我也知道你喝了多少
and I know how much you drink.
你以为我在意你喝你的白兰地吗
Do you think I care if you like your brandy?
你醉了 我要上♥床♥去了
You’re drunk, and I’m going to bed!
我醉得很…
I’m very drunk…
而我还要更醉 这个晚上还没有过去…
and I intend getting still drunker before the evening’s over…
但你还不能上♥床♥去 还不可以
but you’re not going to bed, not yet!
坐下
Sit down!
那么梅勒妮今晚相信你了
So she stood by you, did she?
错怪一个隐藏你罪恶的女人…
How does it feel to have the woman you’ve wronged…
你有何感想
cloak your sins for you?
你在想是否她知道 你跟艾西利之间的事
You’re wondering if she knows all about you and Ashley.
如果她只是为了面子关系
You’re wondering if she did it just to save her face.
你会想…
You’re thinking that…
她那样做真是个呆子
she’s a fool for doing it even if it did save your hide.
-我不听 -你得听下去
-I will not listen. -Yes, you’ll listen!
梅勒妮是个傻子 但不是你想像中那种
Miss Melly’s a fool, but not the kind you think.
她只是为人太好…
It’s just that there’s too much honor…
不会去想到那些不好处…
in her to ever conceive of dishonor…
对于她所爱的人的
in anyone she loves.
而她爱你
And she loves you.
她为什么这样 我不知道
Though just why she does, I’m sure I don’t know!
如果你没醉…
If you weren’t so drunk and insulting…
我可以解释一切
I could explain everything.
-就好像… -如果你再起来
-As it is though… -lf you get out of that chair once more!
这幕戏的人物…
Of course, the comic figure in all…
将是长♥期♥受折磨的威尔克斯先生
this is the long suffering Mr.Wilkes!
威尔克斯先生在精神上对他太太不忠贞…
Mr.Wilkes, who can’t be mentally faithful to his wife…
而且事实上也不忠实
and won’t be unfaithful to her technically.
他为什么不打定主意呢
Why doesn’t he make up his mind?
瑞德 你…
Rhett, you…
注意我的手 亲爱的
Observe my hands, my dear.
我可以用它们毁了你
I could tear you to pieces with them.
而我会的 如果那能毁掉你对艾西利的爱
And I’d do it, if it’d take Ashley out of your mind forever.
但是不会的
But it wouldn’t.
所以我要这样清除掉你那份爱
So I’ll remove him from your mind forever this way.
我会这样摆我的手…
I’ll put my hands so…
放在你头两边…
one on each side of your head…
用双手弄碎你的骨头 就像打碎核桃一样
and I’ll smash your skull between them like a walnut.
那样把他清除掉
And that’ll block him out.
把手拿开 你这醉鬼
Take your hands off me, you drunken fool.
你知道 我佩服你的勇气 亲爱的
You know I’ve always admired your spirit, my dear.
尤其是现在 你被逼到死角
Never more than now, when you’re cornered.
我没有居下风
I’m not cornered.
而你也别想逼我或吓我
And you’ll never corner me, Rhett Butler, or frighten me!
你生活在污乱中太久了…
You’ve lived in dirt so long…
你才不会了解其他的事
you can’t understand anything else.
你是为了不了解的事在忌妒…
And you’re jealous of something you can’t understand…
晚安
Good night!
忌妒 我吗
Jealous, am I?
是的 我想是吧
Yes, I suppose I am.
虽然如此 我知道你一直对我忠实
Even though I know you’ve been faithful to me all along.
我怎么会知道的呢
How do I know?
因为我了解艾西利及他可敬的人格
Because I know Ashley Wilkes, and his honorable breed.
他们是君子
They’re gentlemen!
那不是你我可以说明的
And that’s more than I can say for you or for me!
我们不是君子 没有尊严 是吗
We’re not gentlemen, and we have no honor, have we?
没那么容易 斯佳丽
It’s not that easy, Scarlett.
你只追求艾西利 而把我赶出去
You turned me out while you chased Ashley Wilkes.
你梦想着艾西利
While you dreamed of Ashley Wilkes.
今晚你别想我出去
This is one night you’re not turning me out!
今天上午好吗 保姆
How are you feeling this morning, Mammy?
我的背神经痛不十分好
Well, this misery in my back ain’t so good.
你好像很快乐 斯佳丽
You actin’ mighty happy this mornin’, Miss Scarlett.
是的 保姆 是的
I am, Mammy. I am.
当他朝她微笑时 她流露出喜悦
Oh, she wept with delight when he gave her a smile
当他皱眉时她因担心而颤抖
And trembled with fear at his frown.
我想为我昨晚的行为道歉
I’d like to extend my apologies for my conduct of last night.
瑞德…
Oh, but Rhett…
我太醉了…
I was very drunk…
而且由于你的艳丽使我失去控制
and quite swept off my feet by your charms.
你没有必要道歉…
Well, you needn’t bother to apologize…
你所做的事从没让我惊讶
Nothing you ever do surprises me!
我已经仔细考虑过 我非常相信…
I’ve been thinking things over, and I really believe that…
那对我们两个都是好的…
it would be better for both of us…
我们已犯了错误 我们还是离婚好了
if we admitted we’d made a mistake and got a divorce.
-离婚 -是的
-A divorce? -Yes.
我们的婚姻没有意义 对吗
There’s no point in our holding on to each other, is there?
我会供养你很好的 你拥有了很多土地
I’ll provide for you amply. You’ve plenty of grounds.
只要把宝尼给我…
Just give me Bonnie…
我就不会在离婚上和你争
You can say what you please, I won’t contest it.
谢谢你
Thank you very much.
但我才不会有辱家门的离婚
But I wouldn’t dream of disgracing the family with a divorce.
如果艾西利是自♥由♥之身 你会的
You’d disgrace it quick enough if Ashley were free.
一想到很快要和你离婚我就头痛
It makes my head spin to think how quickly you’d divorce me.
你不愿意吗
Wouldn’t you, Scarlett?
回答我
Well, answer me.
你不愿意吗
Wouldn’t you?
请你走吧 不要烦我
Will you please go now, and leave me alone?
是的 我是要走 我就是来告诉你
Yes, I’m going. That’s what I came to tell you.
我要去伦敦…
I’m going on a very extended trip to London…
今天就走
and I’m leaving today.
我要带宝尼去
And I’m taking Bonnie with me.
因此马上把她的衣服收拾好
So you’ll please get her little duds packed right away.
你别想带走我的孩子
You’ll never take my child out of this house.
她也是我的孩子
She’s my child, too, Scarlett.
你想让我把她留下 那你弄错了…
You’re making a mistake, if you think I’m leaving her here…
我不会把她留给一位…
with a mother who hasn’t the decency to…
没名誉的母亲
consider her own reputation.
你的话真是精辟
You’re a fine one to talk.
你以为我会把她留给你…
You think I’ll let that child out of this house…
让她跟贝尔那种人…
when you’ll probably have her around with…
一起吗
people like that Belle?
如果你是男的 我会宰了你
If you were a man I’d break your neck for that.
因此 你给我闭嘴
As it is, I’ll thank you to shut your stupid mouth.
对于你 装个母亲的样子…
As for you, giving yourself pious airs about your motherhood…
连一只猫都比你这母亲好
Why, a cat’s a better mother than you are.
你必须在一小时内…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!