Great balls of fire! It’s Rhett.
斯佳丽 巴特勒船长来看你
Miss Scarlett, Captain Butler here to see you.
我告诉他 你在卧床悲伤
I told him you was prostrate with grief.
告诉他 告诉他 我马上下去
Tell him I’ll be right down, Mammy.
她说她要下来了
She says she’s comin’.
我不知道为什么 但她要下来了
I don’t know why she’s comin’. But she’s a-comin’.
你不喜欢我 保姆
You don’t like me, Mammy.
不用说了 你真的不喜欢我
Now don’t you argue with me, you don’t. You really don’t.
没有用的 斯佳丽
It’s no good, Scarlett.
什么
What?
科隆
The cologne.
我不明白你的意思
I’m sure I don’t know what you mean.
我是说你喝了很多白兰地
I mean you’ve been drinking. Brandy. Quite a lot.
就算我喝了 关你事吗
Well, what if I have? Is that any of your affair?
不要独饮 斯佳丽
Don’t drink alone, Scarlett.
别人发现会有损你声誊
People always find out and it ruins the reputation.
怎么了
What is it?
哭得比失去弗兰克还伤心
This is more than losing old Frank.
瑞德
Oh, Rhett…
我真害怕
I’m so afraid.
我不信 你从来就不怕
I don’t believe it. You’ve never been afraid in your life.
我现在很怕
I’m afraid now.
害怕死掉下地狱
I’m afraid of dying and going to hell.
你看起来很健康 也许根本没地狱
You look pretty healthy, and maybe there isn’t any hell.
有的 我知道有 我从小就知道有
Oh, there is. I know there is. I was raised on it.
别跟我提那孩童时代的教育
Well, far be it from me to question the teachings of childhood.
你做了什么 地狱门要为你开
Tell me what you’ve done that hell yawns before you.
我不该嫁给弗兰克
I ought never to have married Frank to begin with.
他是苏安琳的爱人 不是我的
He was Suellen’s beau and he loved her, not me.
我让他受苦 我害死了他
And I made him miserable. And I killed him.
是的 是我害死了他
Yes, I did! I killed him!
这是第一次…
For the first time I’m finding out…
我感到良心愧疚
what it is to be sorry for something I’ve done.
给 擦干眼泪
Here. Dry your eyes.
如果你必须再做的话 你还是一样会做的
If you had it all to do over again, you’d do no differently.
就跟窃贼一样 他不后悔盗窃行为
You’re like the thief who isn’t the least bit sorry he stole…
但后悔进到监狱
but he’s terribly, terribly sorry he’s going to jail.
我很幸运母亲过世了
I’m glad Mother’s dead.
才不会看到我的罪过
I’m glad she’s dead so she can’t see me.
我希望跟她一样 平静 仁慈…
I always wanted to be like her, calm and kind and…
而我却变得那么坏
And I certainly have turned out disappointing.
你知道吗 斯佳丽 你到了大哭的边缘了
You know, Scarlett, I think you’re on the verge of a crying jag.
因此我要很快说完我要说的话
So I’ll change the subject and say what I came to say.
说完然后出去
Say it, then, and get out!
怎么了
What is it?
没有你 我再也活不下去
That I can’t go on any longer without you.
在这种时候…
You are the most ill-bred man…
你却提你那下流的…
to come here at a time like this with your filthy…
从那天在十二橡园初次见面
I made up my mind that you were the only woman for me…
我就知道你是我要的那种女人
the first day I saw you at Twelve Oaks.
现在你为了弗兰克的钱 去了他的木材厂…
Now that you’ve got the lumber mill and Frank’s money…
而我在监狱里你却不来找我
you won’t come to me as you did to the jail.
因此为了得到你 我必须娶你
So I see I shall have to marry you.
我从没听过如此恶心的情调
I never heard of such bad taste.
如果我跪下来你会答应吗
Would you be more convinced if I fell to my knees?
放开我 流氓 给我滚出去
Turn me loose, you varmint, and get out of here!
原谅我的…
Forgive me for startling you with…
过分行为…
the impetuosity of my sentiments…
亲爱的斯佳丽 我是说肯尼迪夫人
my dear Scarlett. I mean, my dear Mrs.Kennedy.
但是过去的一切…
But it cannot have escaped your notice…
是无法回避…
that for some time past…
我对你的友谊…
the friendship I have felt for you…
成熟到深切感情
has ripened into a deeper feeling.
变得更美 更清♥纯♥ 更神圣
A feeling more beautiful, more pure, more sacred.
那会是爱吗
Dare I name it? Can it be love?
起来 我不喜欢你的低级玩笑
Get up off your knees. I don’t like your common jokes.
这是一个在非常适当时机…
This is an honorable proposal of marriage…
做的庄严求婚
made at what I consider a most opportune moment.
我不能在你嫁来嫁去间 永远等下去了
I can’t go all my life waiting to catch you between husbands.
你粗野而且自负
You’re coarse, and you’re conceited.
我讨厌你这个谈话
And I think this conversation has gone far enough.
而且我也不会再嫁
Besides, I shall never marry again.
你会的 你会嫁给我的
Oh, yes, you will, and you’ll marry me.
你 你
You? You!
我才不爱你
I don’t love you!
而且我也不喜欢结婚
And I don’t like being married.
你以前结婚是好玩的吗
Did you ever think of marrying just for fun?
结婚 好玩 真讨厌 你是说 对男人有兴趣
Marriage, fun? Fiddle-dee-dee. Fun for men, you mean.
住嘴 你想让他们听到吗
Hush up! Do you want them to hear you?
你会嫁给一个小孩和一个老人
You’ve been married to a boy and an old man.
为何不嫁个…
Why not try a husband of…
真正的丈夫
the right age, with a way with women?
你真傻 瑞德·巴特勒…
You’re a fool, Rhett Butler…
你知道我总是会爱着别人的
when you know I shall always love another man.
够了 听到了吗…
Stop it! Do you hear me, Scarlett…
不要再说了
Stop it! No more of that talk.
不要 我会昏过去的
Rhett, don’t, I shall faint.
我不会让你昏过去 你该这样才对
I want you to faint. This is what you were meant for.
没人这样…
None of the fools you’ve known have kissed you…
吻过你
like this, have they?
不管是你的查尔斯或你的弗兰克…
Your Charles, or your Frank…
或你那呆呆的艾西利
or your stupid Ashley.
说你要嫁给我 说要
Say you’re going to marry me. Say “yes.” Say “yes!”
我要
Yes.
你说真的吗 你不会反悔
Are you sure you meant it? You don’t want to take it back?
不会
No.
看着我 实话告诉我
Look at me and try to tell me the truth.
你是为了我的钱才答应的吗
Did you say “yes” because of my money?
好吧…
Well…
是有点
Yes.
一点点
Partly?
瑞德 钱是很有用…
Well, you know, Rhett, money does help…
当然 我也喜欢你
and, of course I am fond of you.
喜欢我
Fond of me.
如果我说我爱你…
Well, if I said I was madly in love with you…
你会说我说谎…
you’d know I was lying…
但是你总是说我们有共同点…
but you always said we had a lot in common…
是的 亲爱的
Yes, you’re right, my dear.
我对你的爱不会比你对我的少
I’m not in love with you any more than you are with me.
上帝垂青那些真爱你的男人
Heaven help the man who ever really loves you.
你喜欢哪种戒指
What kind of a ring would you like, my darling?
一个宝石 要大的那个 瑞德
Oh, a diamond ring. And do buy a great big one, Rhett.
最大的远超过亚特兰大最低俗的
You shall have the biggest and the most vulgar ring in Atlanta.
我会带你到新奥尔良…
I’ll take you to New Orleans…
度蜜月…
for the most expensive honeymoon…
用我那不义之财去买♥♥
my ill-gotten gains can buy.
那是多么美妙的
Oh, that would be just heavenly.
我也会为你买♥♥结婚礼服
And I think I’ll buy your trousseau for you, too.
瑞德 多好呀 但…
Rhett, how wonderful, but…
但你不会告诉别人 会吗
you won’t tell anybody, will you, Rhett?
还是个伪君子
Still the little hypocrite.
瑞德 你不向我吻别吗
Rhett, aren’t you going to kiss me goodbye?
今天你亲得还不够吗
Don’t you think you’ve had enough kissing for one afternoon?
你这坏东西
You’re impossible.
你不回来 我也不在乎
You can go and I don’t care if you never come back.
但我会回来
But I will come back.
你在想什么 斯佳丽
What are you thinking about, Scarlett?
想我们多富有呀
I’m thinking about how rich we are.
瑞德 我能留下那个工厂吗
Rhett, I can keep the lumber business too, can’t I?
可以呀 如果你高兴的话
Yes, of course, you can, if it amuses you.
现在你很富有 可以对任何人说 去你的…