You’re not looking very well.
但是 小甜心 你不和我一起回去吗
But, sugar, shouldn’t you come home with me?
讨厌 不要烦我…
Great balls of fire.Don’t bother me anymore…
不要再叫我小甜心
and don’t call me sugar!
好 好 好
All right, all right.
晚安 艾西利
Good night, Ashley.
她是我所见过最容易生气的女人
She can get mad quicker than any woman I ever saw.
斯佳丽 我不喜欢去干预…
Scarlett, I don’t like to interfere, but…
但我倒希望…
I do wish you’d let me…
能任用自♥由♥的黑人而不是犯人
hire free darkies instead of using convicts.
我相信我们能做的更好
I believe we could do better.
黑人 他们的工资会让我们破产…
Darkies! Why, their pay would break us…
犯人是非常便宜的
and convicts are dirt cheap.
如果我们让格拉盖全权处理…
If we just give Gallegher a free hand…
全权处理 你知道那会怎样…
A free hand! You know what that means…
他会鞭打他们 饿死他们
He’ll starve them and whip them.
他们有些病了 营养不良…
Some of them are sick, underfed…
艾西利 你要怎么经营
Oh, Ashley, how you do run on.
每天给他们鸡吃吗…
Left alone, you’d be giving them chicken…
一天三顿…
three times a day and…
还给他们睡鸭绒被吗
tucking them to sleep with eiderdown quilts.
斯佳丽 我不要…
Scarlett, I will not make money…
用别人的痛苦挣钱
out of the enforced labor and misery of others.
你没拥有过奴隶吗
You weren’t so particular about owning slaves.
那不一样 我们没那样对他们
That was different. We didn’t treat them that way.
而且父亲死后 我放他们走了
Besides, I’d have freed them all when father died…
即使这战争没给他们自♥由♥
if the war hadn’t already freed them.
对不起 艾西利
Oh, I’m sorry, Ashley.
你忘了没钱的日子吗
But have you forgotten what it’s like without money?
我发现钱是世界上…
I found out that money is the most…
最重要的东西…
important thing in the world…
我不想再过没钱的日子
and I don’t intend ever to be without it again.
我要挣很多钱…
I’ll make enough so…
不让北佬夺走塔拉庄园
the Yankees can never take Tara away from me.
这是我唯一的办法
I’ll make it the only way I know how.
但不光是我们几个南方人在受苦
But we’re not the only Southerners who have suffered.
看看我们的朋友…
Look at all our friends…
他们仍保有尊严和仁慈
They’re keeping their honor and their kindness, too.
他们还在挨饿呢…
And they’re starving…
我才不需要那些傻瓜
I’ve got no use for fools who won’t help themselves.
我知道他们在说我 我才不在乎
I know what they’re saying about me, and I don’t care.
我会和北佬投机家做生意
I’ll make friends with the Yankee carpetbaggers.
我会用他们的手段对付他们…
And I’ll beat them at their own game…
你要帮我打败他们
and you’ll beat them with me.
就那样 过去点到那边
That’s it. Move it a little over to that side.
下午好 肯尼迪夫人
Afternoon, Mrs.Kennedy.
下午好
Good afternoon.
生意越做越大 是吗
Business is certainly growing, ain’t it?
当然
It certainly is.
但 斯佳丽你跟那些…
But you’re doing business with…
曾抢过我们…
the same people who robbed us…
欺侮过我们的人做生意呀
and tortured us and left us to starve.
那都是过去了 梅勒妮
All that’s past, Melly.
我打算要好好做一下生意…
And I intend to make the best of things…
即使是和北佬谈生意
even if they are Yankee things.
你知道吗 多利·玛瑞伟瑟…
And do you know, Dolly Merriwether…
米笛大夫确实看见她…
that Dr.Meade actually saw her…
她亲自把木材卖♥♥给那北佬
peddling lumber to those Yankees, herself.
那还不是全部…
And that isn’t all…
她对待我哥哥的样子 实在可怕 艾西利
I think it’s shocking what she’s doing to my brother, Ashley.
她还自己一个人驾车呢
She’s even taken to driving her own buggy.
亲爱的肯尼迪夫人
My dear Mrs.Kennedy.
我非常亲爱的肯尼迪夫人
My very dear Mrs.Kennedy.
你还有胆子面对我
I don’t see how you have the gall to face me.
你本来可以得到我的百万财产的…
When I think you could have had my millions…
如果等的话
if you’d just waited a little while.
多么善变的女人
Oh, how fickle is woman!
你想怎样 我有重要事情要做
What is it you want? I have important things to do.
请你满足一下我的好奇…
Would you satisfy my curiosity on a point…
某件事情一直困扰着我
which has bothered me for some time?
好吧 是什么 快点说
Well, what is it? Be quick.
告诉我…
Tell me, Scarlett…
你愿意嫁给你不爱的男人吗
do you never shrink from marrying men you don’t love?
你怎么逃出来的 他们为什么没把你绞死
How did you ever get out of jail? Why didn’t they hang you?
那没什么
Oh, that! Not much trouble.
钱几乎是万能的
There’s nothing much that money won’t buy.
我发觉 钱也好像 为你买♥♥了威尔克斯先生
I observe it’s even bought you the honorable Mr.Wilkes.
你仍然恨艾西利·威尔克斯
So you still hate Ashley Wilkes.
我相信你是忌妒他
Do you know, I believe you’re jealous of him.
你仍以为你的魅力难以抗拒
You still think you’re the belle of the county, don’t you?
穿的都是名贵妖艳
That you’re the cutest little trick in shoe leather.
而每个人都渴望爱你
And that every man you meet is dying of love for you.
要你管
Let me by!
不要生气 斯佳丽 告诉我 你要上哪
Don’t be angry, Scarlett. Tell me, where are you going?
到工厂去 如果你要知道的话
To the mill, if it’s any of your business.
经过贫民区 一个人吗
Through shantytown, alone?
你不知道一个人通过那…
Haven’t you been told it’s dangerous to…
是很危险的
drive alone through all that riffraff?
不要担心
Don’t worry about me.
我有枪 射不远但是很准
I can shoot straight if I don’t have to shoot too far.
真了不起的女人
What a woman!
你能给我钱吗
Could ya gimme a quarter?
放开我的马
Let go of my horse!
牵住马
Hold this horse!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
斯佳丽小姐
Miss Scarlett!
斯佳丽 等等 斯佳丽小姐
Miss Scarlett, wait! Miss Scarlett!
斯佳丽小姐 是我萨姆
Miss Scarlett! It’s Big Sam!
萨姆
Big Sam!
斯佳丽小姐 等等
Miss Scarlett! Wait!
萨姆 萨姆
Sam! Sam!
你没受伤吧 斯佳丽小姐 他们弄伤你了吗
Is you hurt, Miss Scarlett? Did they hurt you?
不要哭 斯佳丽…
Don’t you cry, Miss Scarlett…
萨姆会送你回家
Big Sam’ll get you out of this in a jiffy.
马儿快跑
Horse, make tracks!
你快回到塔拉庄园 然后留在那
You get to Tara just as quick as you can, and stay there.
我会的 我跟那些北佬很熟了
I sure will. I’s got enough of them carpetbaggers.
谢谢你 弗兰克 再见 斯佳丽小姐
Thank you, Mr.Frank. Goodbye, Miss Scarlett.
再见 萨姆 谢谢你
Goodbye, Sam, and thank you.
斯佳丽 换件衣服…
Scarlett, change your dress…
你今晚去梅勒妮家
and go over to Miss Melly’s for the evening.
我有个政界会议
I’ve got to go to a political meeting.
政界会议
A political meeting!
你还要去参加会议…
How can you go to a political meeting…
我下午都吃了那么多苦头
after what I’ve been through this afternoon?
甜心 你太紧张了
Oh, sugar! You’re more scared than hurt.
没人关心我…
Nobody cares about me…
你们都不当一回事
You all act as though it was nothing at all.
男人只会口口声声说如何保护我们
The men talk, talk, talk about protecting our women…
而我被攻击后…
and after what happened to me today…
弗兰克还去参加政♥治♥会议
Frank has to go to a political meeting.
如果不太麻烦你的话 尹蒂·威尔克斯…
And if it won’t pain you too much, India Wilkes…
我想知道你为何看着我
I’d be much obliged if you’ll tell me why you’re staring at me.
是我的脸花掉了吗
Has my face gone green or something?
一点也不麻烦
Has my face gone green or something?
今天所发生的事都是你自找的
What happened this afternoon was just what you deserved!
如果有天理的话 你应该受更多罪
And if there was any justice, you’d have gotten worse.
安静点 尹蒂
India, hush up!
让她说 梅勒妮 她一直都讨厌我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!