You’ve carried the load for all of us…
而现在我要帮你 我保证
but from now on I’m going to be more help to you, I promise.
只有一个办法可以帮我
There’s only one way you can help me.
带我走
Take me away.
没有任何事可以阻止我们
There’s nothing to keep us here.
没有
Nothing.
除了尊严没什么
Nothing except honor.
斯佳丽
Oh, please, Scarlett.
亲爱的 别哭了
Please, dear, you mustn’t cry.
不要哭了
You mustn’t.
亲爱的 坚强点
Please, my brave dear, you mustn’t plead.
你爱我的 你爱我的
You do love me, you do love me.
-说吧 说吧 -不 不
-Say it, say it. -Don’t, don’t.
你爱我 你爱我的
You love me, you love me.
我们不可这样 不能再这样
We won’t do this, I tell you. It won’t happen again.
我要带梅勒妮和孩子离开
I’m going to take Melanie and the baby, and go.
说你爱我
Say it, you love me.
好 我说 我爱你的勇气和固执
All right, I’ll say it. I love your courage and your stubbornness.
它们几乎让我…
So much that I could…
忘了我那好太太
have forgotten the best wife a man ever had.
但我不会忘掉她的
But, Scarlett, I’m not going to forget her.
那么就没有我的份了
Then there’s nothing left for me.
没有好争的
Nothing to fight for.
没有什么好寄望的
Nothing to live for.
有 有样东西
Yes, there is something.
有样你比我更爱的…
Something you love better than me…
虽然你并不知道
though you may not know it.
塔拉庄园
Tara!
是的 我…
Yes, I…
我仍然有这个
I still have this.
你们没有必要走
You needn’t go.
我不让你们挨饿…
I won’t have you all starve simply…
就因为我原想委身于你
because I threw myself at your head.
不会再这样了
It won’t happen again.
-是艾美·沙拉特瑞 -是 是我
-Why, it’s Emmy Slattery. -Yes, ma’am, it’s me.
站住
Stop!
你没忘掉你们的老工头吧
You haven’t forgotten your old overseer, have you?
艾美是威尔克森夫人了
Well, Emmy’s Mrs.Wilkerson now.
你这下流货 滚出这里
Get off those steps, you trashy wench! Get off this land!
你不能这样对我夫人讲话
You can’t speak that way to my wife.
夫人 娶的还真是时候
Wife! High time you made her your wife.
是谁给你那些小杂种洗礼的 你害死我母亲
Who baptized your other brats after you killed my mother?
我们以老朋友身份来造访的…
We came out here to pay a friendly call and…
另外来谈点生意
talk a little business with old friends.
朋友 我们不跟下流货为友
Friends! When were we ever friends with the likes of you?
很傲是吗 我对你很了解
Still high and mighty, ain’t you? Well, I know all about you.
我知道你父亲疯了
I know your father’s turned idiot.
你付不出税金
You can’t pay your taxes.
而我来接手买♥♥下这个地方…
And I come here to offer to buy the place from you…
给你个高价
to make you a right good offer.
艾美想住这儿
Emmy’s had a hankerin’ to live here.
滚出去 你这下流的北佬
Get off this place, you dirty Yankee.
你这高傲的爱尔兰人…
You high-flyin’ Irish will find out…
你会知道谁会主宰这里…
who’s runnin’ things around here…
你会为税金卖♥♥了这的
when you get sold out for taxes.
我会买♥♥这里所有一切 我会住到这里的
I’ll buy this place lock, stock and barrel and I’ll live in it.
我会等着拍卖♥♥的
But I’ll wait for the sheriff’s sale.
这给你足够了
That’s all of Tara you’ll ever get!
你会后悔的
You’ll be sorry for that.
我们还会回来
We’ll be back!
我会让你看看谁是塔拉庄园的主人
I’ll show you who the owner of Tara is.
爸 回来
Pa, come back!
爸 回来
Pa, come back!
爸
Pa!
懦弱的北佬
Yankee coward!
爸
Pa!
斯佳丽小姐 那是杰拉尔德先生的表
Lordsy, Miss Scarlett. That’s Mr.Gerald’s watch.
拿去吧 爸会想让你拥有它的
You take it.It’s for you. Pa’d want you to have it.
但你可以利用这个表…
You ain’t got no business partin’ from this watch now…
斯佳丽小姐
Miss Scarlett.
你需要变卖♥♥ 所有价值的东西去付税金的
You needs all your valuables to sell for that tax money.
你想我会卖♥♥掉爸的表吗
Do you think I’d sell Pa’s watch?
不要哭了
And don’t cry.
我就是不忍♥心看你哭
I can stand everybody’s tears but yours.
保姆 保姆
Oh, Mammy, Mammy.
你必须要保持坚强…
You been brave so long, Miss Scarlett…
你会变得坚强的
you just gotta go on bein’ brave.
想想你父亲以前的样子
Think about your pa like he used to be.
我不能想到爸
I can’t think about Pa.
其他我什么都不能想 除了那三百元
I can’t think of anything but that $300.
想那也没用 斯佳丽小姐
Ain’t no good thinkin’ about that, Miss Scarlett.
没人有那么多钱的
Ain’t nobody got that much money.
现在除了北佬…
Nobody but Yankees and…
和流氓无赖有钱
scalawags got that much money now.
瑞德
Rhett!
谁 北佬吗
Who that? A Yankee?
保姆 我又瘦又苍白…
Oh, Mammy, I’m so thin and pale and…
而且我也没衣服穿
I haven’t any clothes.
去拿衣服样子…
Scoot up to the attic and get down Ma’s…
的箱子来
old box of dress patterns.
你要用埃伦太太的窗帘做什么
What you up to with Miss Ellen’s portieres?
你帮我做件新衣服
You’ll make me a new dress.
没有人用窗布做衣服 只要我在就不行
Not with Miss Ellen’s portieres. Not while I got breath in me.
真讨厌 现在是我的了
Great balls of fire! They’re my portieres now.
我要去亚特兰大找那三百元…
I’m going to Atlanta for that $300…
我应该穿的像个王后
and I’ve got to go looking like a queen.
-谁和你一起去 -我一个人会去
-Who goin’ to Atlanta with you? -I’m going alone.
不能没人陪你去 我跟你去亚特兰大
That’s what you think. I’s goin’ to Atlanta with you.
给你做好新衣服
With you and that new dress.
亲爱的保姆
Now, Mammy, darling.
少跟我甜言蜜语 斯佳丽小姐
No use to try to sweet-talk me, Miss Scarlett.
从给你换第一块尿布起我就一直看着你
I’s knowed you since I put the first pair of diapers on you.
我说我要去的 就要去
I said I’s goin’ to Atlanta with you, and goin’ I is.
国王 太好了 少校
Kings and traes, huh? Too good for me, Major!
可惜不能在纸牌游戏里决斗
Pity we couldn’t have fought the war out in a poker game.
你比格兰特将军做的更好了
You’d have done better than General Grant with far less effort.
什么事 下士
What is it, Corporal?
有位女士要见巴特勒船长 她说她是他的妹妹
Sir, there’s a lady to see Captain Butler. Says she’s his sister.
又一位妹妹
Another sister?
这里是监狱 可不是闺房♥ 巴特勒船长
This is a jail, not a harem, Captain Butler.
不 将军 她不一样
No, Major, she ain’t one of those.
这位带了保姆来
This one’s got her mammy with her.
她是
She has?
我想见这位 但不要见她保姆
I’d like to see this one, Major, without her mammy.
我看看今天总共输多少
Let’s see, my losses for the afternoon come to what?
三百四十元
Three hundred and forty.
我的债越来越高了 不是吗 少校
My debts do mount up, don’t they, Major?
好 下士
All right, Corporal.
带巴特勒船长的妹妹到他的房♥间来
Show Captain Butler’s sister to his cell.
谢谢 少校 失陪了
Thank you, Major.Excuse me, gentlemen.
对一位输得起的人…
It’s hard to be strict with a man…
实在是凶不起来
who loses money so pleasantly.
-瑞德 -斯佳丽
-Rhett! -Scarlett!
我亲爱的小妹妹
My dear little sister.
没事了 下士…
It’s all right, Corporal…
我妹妹没带工具或锯子给我
My sister has brought me no files or saws.
我可以亲你吗
Can I really kiss you now?
只能亲额头 像个大哥
On the forehead like a good brother.
不了 谢谢 我等着期望更好的事
No, thanks. I’ll wait and hope for better things.
瑞德 当我听说 你被北佬关起来 我非常难过
Oh, Rhett, I was so distressed when I heard you were in jail.
我简直不能入睡