but you must be gentle with them…
尤其是对黑人
especially darkies.
是的 爸 我知道…
Yes, Pa, I know…
我不是要求他们做我不做的事
But I’m not asking them to do anything I’m not doing myself.
虽然如此 我也不喜欢…
Nevertheless, Katie Scarlett, I don’t like it…
我会跟奥哈拉太太谈这件事
I shall speak to Mrs.O’Hara about it.
你为何起来 梅勒妮
What are you doing out of bed, Melly?
亲爱的斯佳丽…
Scarlett, darling, I must talk to you…
你们太辛苦了
You are all working so hard.
我不能躺在床上什么事都不干
I can’t lie in bed doing nothing.
回到楼上去 你刚生了孩子太虚弱了
Go on back upstairs. You’re as weak as a newborn colt.
斯佳丽 让我来吧
Please, Scarlett, let me.
不要这样 我已经很忙了
Stop being noble. I’ve got enough on my hands…
你又会弄得自己病倒 这样是不会有用的
without you making yourself sick so you’ll never be any use.
我并没那么想
Oh, I didn’t think of it that way.
是谁 不要动 否则我开枪了
Who’s there? Halt or I’ll shoot!
你很孤单吧 小姐
You all alone, little lady?
你很不友善 是吗
You ain’t very friendly, are you?
除了这样耳圈 还有别的吗
You got anything else besides these earbobs?
你们北佬来过这里了
You Yankees have been here before.
你有点烈性子
Regular little spitfire, ain’t you?
你手上藏的是什么
What have you got hidden in your hand?
斯佳丽 你杀了他
Scarlett, you killed him!
我很高兴你杀了他
I’m glad you killed him!
斯佳丽 斯佳丽 发生什么事情…
Scarlett! Scarlett, what happened…
怎么了 斯佳丽 什么事
What is it, Scarlett? What is it?
不要怕…
Don’t be scared, chickens…
只是你姐姐擦枪走火…
Your sister was cleaning a revolver and…
那快把她吓坏了
it went off and nearly scared her to death.
谢天谢地 那样还没把我们吓坏啊
Oh, thank goodness. Haven’t we got enough to frighten us?
告诉斯佳丽要小心点
Tell Katie Scarlett she must be more careful.
你真是一位冷静的撒谎者 梅勒妮
What a cool liar you are, Melly.
我们得把他埋了
We’ve got to get him out of here and bury him.
如果北佬发现他在这儿 他们会…
If the Yankees find him here, they’ll…
我没看到其他的人 他一定是个逃兵
I didn’t see anyone else. I think he must be a deserter.
虽然如此 我们必须把他藏起来
But, even so, we’ve got to hide him.
他们可能听到枪声来找你
They might hear about it, and then they’d come and get you.
我可以把他埋在丛林里
I could bury him in the arbor where the ground is soft…
但我如何把他弄出去
but how will I get him out of here?
我们一起拖
We’ll both take a leg and drag him.
你太衰弱了
You couldn’t drag a cat.
斯佳丽 搜他的乾粮袋…
Do you think it would be dishonest…
会不会不道德呢
if we went through his haversack?
真可惜我居然没想到
I’m ashamed I didn’t think of that myself.
你搜吧 我搜他的口袋
You take the haversack, I’ll search his pockets.
你来看吧
You look.
我有点不舒服
I’m feeling a little weak.
梅勒妮 我想装满了钱
Melly, I think it’s full of money!
梅勒妮 看
Oh, Melly, look!

Look!
不要数 我们没有时间
Don’t stop to count it now. We haven’t got time.
这钱我们可以用来吃饭
Do you realize this means we’ll have something to eat?
搜他其他的口袋
Look in his other pockets.
快 快
Hurry, hurry!
-我们快把他弄出去 -这儿
-We’ve got to get him out of here. -Here.
我们不能留下任何血迹
If he bleeds across the yard, we can’t hide it.
把你的睡衣给我 包他的头
Give me your nightgown, Melly. I’ll wad it around his head.
不要那么不好意思了
Don’t be silly. I won’t look at you.
如果我有裙子或长裤 我就用我的
If I had a petticoat or pantalettes, I’d use them.
感谢老天 我没那么不好意思
Thank heavens I’m not that modest.
现在回去睡吧 不然你会没命的
Now go back to bed. You’ll be dead if you don’t.
我把他葬了之后会清理地板的
I’ll clean up my mess when I’ve buried him.
不 我来清理
No, I’ll clean it up.
反正我也杀了人了
Well, I guess I’ve done murder.
我现在不想那个
I won’t think about that now.
我明天再想
I’ll think about that tomorrow.
斯佳丽
Katie Scarlett!
斯佳丽
Katie Scarlett!
结束了 结束了
It’s over! It’s over!
战争 结束了
It’s all over! The war!
我们投降了
Lee surrendered!
-不可能 -我们为什么不再打呢
-It’s not possible. -Oh, why did we ever fight?
艾西利要回来了
Ashley will be coming home.
是的 艾西利要回来了
Yes, Ashley’ll be coming home.
我们要种更多的棉花
We’ll plant more cotton.
明年价钱会升得很高
Cotton ought to go sky-high next year!
以前是优美而富裕的地方
随他们而来的是另一种侵略者…
更残忍♥更恶毒于他们所抵挡的
当我们进军乔治亚州时
While we were marching through Georgia.
那就是北方来的投机掠夺者
万岁 万岁
Hurrah, hurrah!
我们欢呼着
We bring the jubilee.
万岁 万岁
Hurrah, hurrah!
胜利让你自♥由♥
The flag that makes you free.
从亚特兰大欢呼到海边
So we sing the chorus from Atlanta to the sea.
当我们进军乔治亚州时
While we were marching through Georgia.
让开 南方人
Get out of the road, rebel! Get out of the way!
你有空位给一个垂死的人吗
Have you room in your carriage for a dyin’ man?
我没有空位给南方的废物
I got no room for any Southern scum, alive or dead.
站一边去
Get out of the way!
我想他宁愿那样走
I reckon he’d rather try and walk it at that.
向前跑 跳 你这老乞丐
Giddap! Jump, you gray-backed beggars!
装作他们赢了战争
Act like they won the war!
把裤子给我 弗兰克·肯尼迪
Now you come on and give me them pants, Mist’ Kennedy.

Come on.
在我帮你洗之前…
You scrub yourself with that strong lye soap…
你自己洗吧
before I scrubs you myself.
我要把那些裤子放进开水罐里
I’m gonna put these britches in the boilin’ pot.
所有南方部队士兵的衣服…
The whole Confederate Army’s got the same trouble…
都满是虫子和赤痢
crawlin’ clothes and dysentery.
你在侮辱肯尼迪先生
It’s humiliating how you treat Mr.Kennedy.
如果他的虫子跑到你身上…
You’d be a sight more humiliated…
你会更惭愧的
if Mist’ Kennedy’s lice gets on you!
来 小宝贝
Come on, Beau.
不要烦这位先生…
We must leave this gentleman alone…
他太累了 饿了
because he’s tired and he’s hungry.
没关系 很高兴又看到小孩子
I don’t mind, ma’am. Good to see a youngster again.
可爱的小家伙
Nice little fellow.
再打两年的话…
Another two years of war…
我们可能把他带到康布军团去
and we could have had him with us in Cobb’s Legion.
你以前在康布军团吗
Were you in Cobb’s Legion?
是的
Yes, ma’am.
那么你一定知道我丈夫威尔克斯少校
Why, then, you must know my husband, Major Wilkes.
是的
Oh, yes, ma’am.
我想的话他被抓了
He was captured at Spottsylvania, I think.
被抓了
Captured!
谢天谢地 他没有…
Oh, thank heavens, then he isn’t…
我可怜的艾西利 在囚营中
Oh, my poor Ashley! In a Yankee prison!
梅勒妮
Melanie!
是的 斯佳丽 我来了 过来 小宝贝
Yes, Scarlett, I’m coming. Come along, Beau.
我会照顾他 夫人 我们是朋友
I’ll watch out for him, ma’am. We’re good friends.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
我日夜劳作…
I slave day and night…
弄了足够的食物给我们
so we can have food to keep body and soul together.
你却给了那些饿死鬼
And you give it all away to these starving scarecrows.
宁愿被蝗虫吃掉的
I’d rather a plague of locusts around here.
不要责怪我了 斯佳丽
Don’t scold me, Scarlett, please.
我刚刚听到艾西利被抓了
I’ve just heard that Ashley was taken prisoner.
-艾西利被抓了 -是的
-Ashley, a prisoner! -Yes.
如果他还活着…
And maybe if he’s alive…
他一定在那个北方路上
and well he’s on some Northern road right now.
也许哪个北方女人…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!