“你知道 人人都会以为 警♥察♥把钱没收了”
“You know everyone’s gonna think the cops got the money.”
你对奶酪说 警♥察♥把钱没收了
You told Cheese the cops got it.
可是你和雷把钱藏起来了
But you and Ray kept the money.
这事都是雷的错 – 海琳 现在钱在哪?
This whole fucking thing is Ray’s fault. – Where’s the money now, Helene?
在雷那里 – 那么雷在哪?
It’s with Ray. – And where’s Ray?
切尔西 – 咱们走 快
Chelsea. – Let’s go. Come on.
她搭你的车 我可不想让她上我的车
She rides with you. I don’t want her in my car.
快走啊 别挡道 – 操♥你♥妈♥
Go on. Move your bike! – Go fuck your mother.
什么… – 滚吧 呆瓜!
What the… – Beat it, sucker!
海琳 你以前和司各特·弗拉赫 交往过 对吗?
Helene, you used to go with Scott Flaherty, didn’t you?
你怎么知道? – 我也上过圣马克中学
How do you know? – You know, I went to Saint Mark’s.
那时我是新生 你是高年级的 你不记得我了?
I was a freshman when you were a senior. You don’t remember me?
不记得
No.
司各特后来怎样了?
Whatever happened to Scott?
他捅了一个外国留学生
He stabbed a foreign exchange student in the chest.
得在沃尔波尔坐一辈子牢 现在他是基佬了
He got life in Walpole. He’s a faggot now.
他在高中时就有点像基佬
He was kind of a faggot in high school.
哦 你可真够损的 他以前很可爱
Oh, man. You’re terrible. He was cute.
嗯 他很适合穿紧身短裤
Well, he kind of wore them tight shorts.
哦 这么说基佬是谁? 你男朋友是基佬
Oh, who’s a faggot now? You’re dating a faggot.
那么… 那些钱最后怎么会到切尔西的?
So, how did the… How’d the money end up in Chelsea?
我以为你们和… 你和雷后来回家了
I thought youse and… You and Ray went home after.
不 我们先送阿曼达回家 然后回到雷的住处
No, we dropped off Amanda and went back to Ray’s.
可是雷那个白♥痴♥把他的宝贝可♥卡♥因♥ 忘在我家里了
But fucking retarded Ray left his baby rock at my place.
你知道 那时我就想: “我要甩了这个混♥蛋♥”
You know, right then, I’m like, “I’m gonna drop this motherfucker.
“我可不在乎他的屌♥是不是很大”
“I don’t care if he does got a big dick.”
我们回到公♥寓♥ 雷在大喊大叫
So we went back to the apartment and Ray was hollering,
他会吵醒阿曼达的 她需要睡觉 对吧?
he was gonna wake up Amanda, she needs her sleep, you know?
所以我们又回了雷的家
So, we went back to Ray’s,
或者说是雷他老娘的家 – 哦?
or Ray’s mother’s. Whatever. – Yeah?
我不知道他老娘去哪里了 可是她把一屋子的猫都留下了
I don’t know where that mother went, but she left all her fucking cats in there,
那里一股尿味
and it smells like cock.
奶酪没和你们联♥系♥过? 没给你们留口信?
And Cheese never contacted you, never left you a note?
没有 奶酪那边一点消息都没有
No. We didn’t hear nothing from Cheese.
所以雷告诉我: “什么都别说”
That’s why Ray said, “Don’t say shit.”
你不觉得为了你女儿
You didn’t think it was worth it for your daughter’s sake
你也应该把这事告诉别人吗? 你的孩子在奶酪手上
to tell people what happened? Cheese has your kid.
天知道他会对她做什么
God fucking knows what he’s doing to her.
你说我该怎么办?
What am I gonna do?
给奶酪打电♥话♥说: “你抓了我女儿?”
Call Cheese and be like, “You got my daughter?
“因为我刚吞了你的钱 正在数呢”
“‘Cause I just ripped you off, and I’m just checking.”
对!
Yeah!
海琳 坐回去 – 哦 天哪!
Helene, sit back. – Oh, my God!
哦 我还要给警♥察♥打电♥话♥说:
Oh, I’m gonna call the cops, too, and be like, “You know,
你们已经知道或者想知道吧? 我给人运可♥卡♥因♥和海♥洛♥因♥
“just so you know, wanna know I run coke and heroin
“这没关系吧?”
“in case that’s irrelevant.”
好了 冷静点 冷静点
All right, calm down. Calm down.
你让我恶心
You make me sick.
你凭什么认为 雷没有把钱都花掉?
What makes you think Ray hasn’t spent all the money, Helene?
得了 钱是我藏的
Nigger, please. I hid it.
停车吧
Pull over.
看来有人先和雷谈了会儿话 然后才把他打死
Looks like somebody had a little talk with Ray before they shot him.
他好像挺能撑的 – 他没有
Looks like he held out pretty good. – He didn’t have it.
他没法告诉他们钱在哪里 因为他不知道
He couldn’t tell them where the money was, because he didn’t know.
是海琳藏的钱
Helene hid it.
雷真不会挑朋友
Ray made poor relationship choices.
我猜他们不相信他
Guess they didn’t believe him.
可怜的小流氓
Poor prick.
我可不想在车里傻等
I’m not waiting in a fucking car.
海琳 钱在哪? – 我才不管什么钱呢
Where’s the money, Helene? – I give a fuck about the money.
海琳… – 我只要我女儿回家
Helene… – I just want my daughter home with me.
我知道 我知道… 很抱歉 雷的事让你不好受 不过…
I know it. I know, I’m… I’m sorry. It’s very upsetting about Ray. But…
钱在哪? – 就在那里
Where’s the money? – It’s right there.
哪里? – 在雷昏过去的时候埋的
Where? – Buried it when Ray was passed out.
那本书是讲什么的?
What was that book about,
就是那本 《你需要的一切都在你家后院里》
Everything You Need Is in Your Own Backyard?
我想那是本法国书 – 那不是书
I think it was a French book. – Yeah, that wasn’t a book.
是书 – 不对 那是漫画
That was a book. – No, it was a cartoon.
去你的 – 不 是漫画
The fuck out of here. – No, it was a cartoon.
对吗 海琳? – 你们俩都去死
Right, Helene? – Fuck youse both.
我们现在该叫联邦调查局来吗?
Should we bring in the FBI at this point?
那是最坏的选择 – 为什么?
That’s the worst thing we could do. – Why is that?
因为我不想看到奶酪收到一包报纸
‘Cause I don’t wanna see Cheese kill Amanda
然后一气之下杀了阿曼达
after he opens a bag full of newspapers.
这是绑♥架♥案
It’s kidnapping.
我没看见勒索的纸条 你看见吗? – 没有 没有纸条
I don’t see a note. You see a note? – Nope. No note.
我们现在调查的是儿童失踪案
We’re investigating a missing children’s case, here.
这跟绑♥架♥没关系 要想让阿曼达回家 最快的办法是
Kidnapping has nothing to do with it. Fastest way to get Amanda home
找到奶酪 用钱换人 然后回来
is go to Cheese, swap the money for her and walk away.
简单明了 – 你了解奶酪吗?
Plain and simple. – Do you know Cheese?
我更了解他兄弟裘德 他是个可爱的家伙
Knew his brother better, Jude. He was a sweet kid.
奶酪和他正相反
Cheese went another way.
他不会伤害她吧? – 去问雷吧
He wouldn’t hurt her, right? – Ask Ray.
好吧 听我说 他只关心他的钱
All right, listen. All he cares about is his money.
要是他能讨回钱… 他就不会伤害阿曼达
If he gets it back… He’s not gonna hurt Amanda.
你别废话了 好吗? 我们会把她领回来的 不会有事
Just keep your mouth shut, okay? We’ll get her back. It’ll be fine.
你要去和他谈? – 对 我就是这意思
Oh, you’re gonna talk to him? – Yeah, that’s the idea.
好吧 你跟他说我很抱歉 好吗?
Okay. Well, tell him I’m sorry, all right?
他认识我 你就跟他说 我给他赔不是了
I mean, he knows me, just tell him I apologize.
对 这样肯定都能摆平了 只要带她回家就行了
Yeah, I’m sure that’ll fix everything. Just take her home.
这事就交给我们了 好吗? – 我们在那里和你们碰头
We’ll take care of this, all right? – We’ll meet you over there.
我饿
I’m hungry.
好吧 我给你找点吃的 海琳
All right. I’ll get you something, Helene.
不 是她
No, her.
这是我抱她上♥床♥前 她对我说的话
That’s what she said to me right before I put her to bed.
她说: “我饿” 他们会给她吃饭的 对吗?
She said, “I’m hungry.” I mean, they fed her, right?
她现在该不饿了吧?
She’s not still hungry?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我知道我闯祸了
I know I fucked up.
我只要女儿回来
I just want my daughter back.
我对天发誓 再也不吸毒了
I swear to God, I won’t use no drugs no more.
再也不出门了 我会做个正派女人
I won’t even go out, I’ll be fucking straight.
我说的是真话
Cross my heart.
好了 我们会找到她的 海琳
It’s all right. We’re gonna find her, Helene.
你一定要找到她 你保证?
You have to. You promise?
好 我会尽力的 我会的
Yeah. I’m gonna try. I will.
你要保证 你要向我保证
Promise. You have to promise me.
我保证
I promise.
好了
All right.
你们这是打算上哪儿去?
Where do you think you’re going?
和奶酪谈谈
Talk to Cheese.
不 你们不用去 回车里去
No, you’re not. No, get back in the car.
不对 这是错的 他绝不会和当差的人说话
No, that’s a mistake. He’s never gonna talk to a badge.
不行 没门 – 事关重大
No. No way. – It’s too important.
你们到底想不想让那女孩回来?
You wanna get the girl back, or not?
我了解他 要想找中介人和他谈交易
I know him. If there’s a deal to be brokered,
我们就是最好的人选 – 不 让我和尼克来料理这事
we’re the ones who can do it. – No, me and Nick are handling this.
你们回车里去
Get back in the car.
朋友 要是你们俩进去谈小女孩的赎金
Guys, you two go in there and negotiate a ransom for a little girl,
就和联邦调查局没啥两样了 因为这就是绑♥架♥
then it is the FBI. ‘Cause it’s kidnapping.
你们只会吓着他
All you’re gonna do is scare him.
你们把他吓得越厉害 小姑娘就越惨
The more you scare him, the worse it is for her.
好吧 去吧
All right. Go ahead.
你们就休息一下 等着吧 我了解他 交给我吧
Just fucking relax, sit tight. I know him. I’m gonna take care of it.
祝你好运
Good luck.
好久不见了
It’s been a long time.
不用 我戒了
No. I quit.
我要说点私事
I’m gonna talk some private shit.
不用等我 不过也别走太远 – 你知道我会留在这儿的
Don’t wait, but don’t get too far. – You know I’ll be right here.
娘们喜欢切达奶酪
Bitches love the cheddar.