等她回到家里 阿曼达就不见了
Then she comes home and Amanda is gone.
她看的是《换妻》
She was watching Wife Swap.
她记得很清楚 因为这是她最喜欢的节目
She remembers, ’cause that’s her favorite show.
你们俩住在楼上?
And do youse two live upstairs?
对 我们父母去世时给我们 留了一个单元 给我妹妹也留了一个
Yeah, when our folks died they left us a unit and my sister a unit,
所以 你知道 我们基本上别无选择
so, you know, basically we got no choice.
房♥子里的那些声音
And with the acoustics in the apartment,
也是你躲不过的
you can’t get away from it.
你们为什么不过去看看呢?
Why don’t you just come over the house, all right?
和海琳谈谈吧 – 莱昂内尔 和海琳谈?
Just talk to Helene, you know. – Lionel, talk to Helene?
她只是没有表现出来 其实她现在很痛苦
Look, she don’t show it, but she’s hurting right now.
拜托 拜托! – 好了 听我说 好吗?
Please. Please! – All right. Lookit, all right?
我也不是圣人 明白吗? 我也有过自己的问题
I was no saint. All right? I had my own problems.
我在22岁时曾经自暴自弃 是碧让我浪子回头的
I took a hard bust at 22. Bea straightened me out.
我妹妹海琳还没这样的经历
My sister Helene has not had that.
和母亲谈谈是我们起码该做的
Talking to the mother’s the least we could do.
我们会过去的 – 太谢谢了
We’ll come right over. – Thanks a lot.
不用谢 莱昂内尔
Yeah. Pleasure, Lionel.
我们就住在公园边上那座褐色的 三层公♥寓♥楼里
Oh, you’ll find us in that brown three-decker by the park.
你们知道地址 – 如今那地方你很难迷路了
You know where it is. – Be hard to miss today.
瞧瞧 天哪
Look at this. Jesus.
全街区的人都聚在这儿了
Fucking block party here.
去年这里有四个佛得角移♥民♥被杀
Four Cape Verdeans got killed here last year.
根本没人关心
No one gave a shit.
我们的生活很美好 对吧?
We have a good life, right?
这个问题里有陷阱吧?
Is that a trick question?
我不希望在垃圾箱里找到他们的小孩
I don’t wanna find their little kid in a dumpster.
也许她不在垃圾箱里 宝贝
Maybe she’s not in a dumpster, babe.
我不希望小孩被虐待三天后才被人找到
I don’t wanna find a little kid after they’ve been abused for three days.
宝贝 没人愿意这样
Hon, nobody does.
好吧
All right.
听我说 我们这就上去和他们谈
Listen, we’ll just go up and we’ll talk to them,
要是谈过以后你不想接手 我不会和你争的
and you don’t wanna do it after that, I won’t argue with you.
好的
Okay.
嗨 请进
Hi. Please, come on in.
海琳
Helene.
这是帕特里克·肯奇 安吉拉·杰纳罗
This is Patrick Kenzie, Angela Gennaro.
嗨 – 我记得在高中里见过你
Hi. – I remember you from high school.
我看你还是有点臭架子 嗯?
I see you’re still a little conceited, huh?
道蒂 劳驾 回避一下好么?
Would you excuse us, Dottie?
道蒂是我最好的朋友 莱昂内尔 只要她乐意 就可以呆在我家
Dottie’s my best friend, Lionel. She could be in my house if she wants.
海琳 我们不想惹你生气
Helene, we don’t wanna get in your hair.
我们只想问几个关于你女儿的问题
We’re just gonna ask you a couple questions
问完了我们就走
about your daughter, then we’ll be out of here.
现在人人都想掺一脚了 – 我知道
Everyone wants their part now. – I know.
我已经跟警♥察♥说了四十遍
I already talked to the cops forty times.
抱歉 我们又要耽误你的时间 – 我们不是警♥察♥
We’re sorry to take up your time. – Listen, we’re not the cops.
是碧特丽斯请我们来的
Beatrice asked us to come over here
看看是不是能帮忙找你女儿
and see if we could help out finding your daughter.
碧来管什么闲事? 那是我的孩子
Why don’t Bea mind her business? It’s my kid.
因为现在人人都想来出风头
‘Cause everyone gotta have their moment, now.
对吗? – 对
Right? – Right.
碧特丽斯自己掏钱请这些人 帮忙找阿曼达
Beatrice hired these people to help find Amanda with her own money,
所以说你最好懂点礼貌
so you had better show them the goddamn courtesy
对他们放尊重点! – 她现在正伤心呢 混♥蛋♥
and respect they deserve! – She’s in grieving, prick.
她想怎么伤心是她的事 道蒂
She could grieve how she wants, Dottie.
你又不是这家的人! – 混♥蛋♥
You don’t live here! – Asshole.
你♥他♥妈♥的别冲她嚷嚷 莱昂内尔 你又不是她爸爸!
Don’t you fucking yell at her, Lionel. You ain’t her father!
滚你的 莱昂内尔
Fuck you, Lionel.
回家自♥慰♥去吧 操你
Go fuck yourself. Cocksucker. Fuck you.
你给我滚蛋
Get the fuck outta here.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起 – 也许我们该走了
I’m sorry. – Maybe we should go.
我能理解 对不起 – 没什么
I understand. I’m sorry. – It’s all right.
也许我们该走了?
Maybe we should go?
我们在走廊里说会儿话 好吗?
Look. Can we all just have a few words in the hallway, please?
失陪了 海琳
Excuse us, Helene.
海琳的情绪有点问题 – 不是这样的 莱昂内尔
Helene’s got emotional problems. – It’s not that, Lionel.
那是怎样? – 她是个贱♥货♥!
What is it, then? – She’s a cunt!
碧特丽斯 别说这种话 – 上帝作证 这是实话
Beatrice, don’t use that word. – God help me, it’s true.
这是个孩子 我不知道她在哪儿
This is a child. And I don’t know where she is.
唔…
Well…
我们来帮忙也没坏处 对吧?
We can’t do any harm, right?
好了 碧 好了
It’s all right, Bea. It’s all right, Bea. Huh?
谢谢
Thank you.
那么…
Now…
她很文静 一直在努力做个好孩子
Well, she’s quiet. She tries very hard to be a good girl.
说说海琳吧?她的朋友怎样? 和她来往的人呢?
What about Helene? Her friends? People she hangs out with?
有很多人来她家作客吗?
She got a lot of people come by the house?
我不知道 她总是泡在菲尔莫
I don’t know. She’s at the Fillmore all the time.
在菲尔莫酒馆?
She’s at the Fillmore Lounge?
对 她天天喝酒
Yeah, she drinks every day.
她这是遗传的 胎里毛病 我们的父母也是这样
She’s got the gene, you know? The disease. Our parents had it, too.
她嗑药吗?
She use drugs?
我想她会吸一点可♥卡♥因♥
I think she does a little coke.
一点是多少?
How much is a little?
我不知道 大概一星期有几次吧 怎样才算是很多?
I don’t know. Few times a week, maybe. I mean, how much is a lot?
一星期几次已经很多了
Few times a week’s a lot.
那么她吸得很多 这种事我不清楚的
Then she does a lot. I don’t know anything about that.
我是自己戒掉的 已经23年没碰过了 所以我身体很好
I put the plug in the jug myself, I got 23 years sobriety, so, I’m good.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
让我看看她的房♥间你们不介意吧?
Do you mind if we see her room?
连家具也绑走了? – 帕特里克
Kidnapped the furniture, too? – Patrick.
下班人员调查
10-7 investigation.
还没解决?
Solved it yet?
警监 我是帕特里克·肯奇 这是我的合伙人安姬·杰纳罗
Captain, Patrick Kenzie. This is my associate, Angie Gennaro.
嗯哼?
Mmm-hmm?
我看见碧特丽斯出去雇了些人
I see Beatrice went on and hired someone.
我想这应该不是你的建议
I take it that wasn’t your recommendation.
不是
It was not.
那女人为了雇每一个肯收信♥用♥卡♥的 家伙 会把房♥子全抵押出去
That woman would mortgage her home to every snake doctor
只要她觉得他们能帮忙找她外甥女
taking credit cards if she thought it would help find her niece.
我的工作已经够难了 还要应付这些耍把戏的
My job’s hard enough without inviting the circus in here.
警监 我们做这事不是为了钱
Captain, this isn’t about the money for us.
你们以前调查过诱拐案吗?
You ever investigated an abduction before?
我想麦克雷蒂太太是希望我们
I think Mrs. McCready was hoping we could help
看在街坊邻居的份上出一把力 警民协作嘛
with the neighborhood aspect of this investigation, the people, you know.
你多大了?
How old are you?
我31了 – 他是娃娃脸
I’m 31. – He just looks young.
一个四岁的孩子被拐走了
A four-year-old child is on the street.
已经过了76个小时都不止
It’s 76 hours and counting.
找到孩子的前景
And the prospects for where she might be
已经不太乐观了 你明白吗?
are beginning to look grim, you understand?
这种案子里有一半的孩子立刻就被杀了
Half of all the children in these cases are killed, flat out.
要是不能在第一天抓住绑匪
If we don’t catch the abductor by day one,
只有大约10%的案子能破
only about 10% are ever solved.
现在是第三天了
This is day three.
他也许是娃娃脸
He may look young,
可要是他想办这个案子 最好别真像娃娃一样
but if he wants to work this case, he’d better not act it.
哦 他是被一起犯罪案件的 受害妇女雇佣了
Well, he’s been hired by a woman who’s the victim of a crime,
按照法律 他有权代表她
and by law he’s entitled as her representative
与波士顿警♥察♥局合作
to be cooperated with by the Boston Police Department.
所以他希望得到配合
So he expects to be.
他会得到的
And he will be.
我的两个高级助手会在方便的时候
He and his better half will be contacted by two of my senior men,
和他以及他老婆联♥系♥ 并允许他们观察
at their convenience, and be permitted to observe.
我们只想帮点忙 警监
We’re just trying to help, Captain.
我不在乎是谁干的 只要干成了就行
Look, I don’t care who does it. I just want it done.
午安
Good afternoon.
可以开始了吧?
Ready to get started?