“她在那更好还是在这更好?” 你知道答案
“Is she better off here or better off there,” you know the answer.
你会经常这样
And you always will.
你…你有机会做正确的事
You… You could do a right thing here.
一件善事
A good thing.
有人活一辈子都没有这样的机会
Men live their whole lives without getting this chance.
如果你放弃机会
You walk away from it,
可能你回家的时候 不会觉得后悔
you may not regret it when you get home.
也可能一整年都不后悔
You may not regret it for a year,
但是当你处在我的位置 我保证 你会后悔
but when you get to where I am, I promise you, you will.
我会离世 你会老去 但她…
I’ll be dead, you’ll be old. But she…
她自己会拖着一群衣衫褴褛 脏乱不堪的孩子
She’ll be dragging around a couple of tattered, damaged children of her own,
你会是那个不得不跟她说对不起的人
and you’ll be the one who has to tell them you’re sorry.
你知道吗?那些事可能会发生
You know what? Maybe that’ll happen.
如果发生了 我会道歉 我会承受一切
And if it does, I’ll tell them I’m sorry, and I’ll live with it.
但是有件事永远不会发生 我也不想做
But what’s never gonna happen and what I’m not gonna do
那就是对一个长大了的女士道歉
is have to apologize to a grown woman
她过来对我说
who comes to me and says,
我小时候被绑♥架♥了
“I was kidnapped when I was a little girl,
我舅妈雇了你来找我
“and my aunt hired you to find me.
你找到了 你发现我在一个陌生的家庭
“And you did, you found me with some strange family.
但是你违背了诺言 把我丢在那里
“But you broke your promise and you left me there.
为什么?为什么你不带我回家?
“Why? Why didn’t you bring me home?
所有的零食 服装和旅游都不重要
“Because all the snacks and the outfits and the family trips don’t matter.
他们偷偷带走了我
“They stole me.
那不是我的家庭 你知道的
“It wasn’t my family and you knew about it
你全都知道 但是无所作为
“and you knew better and you did nothing.”
也许那个长大了的女士会原谅我
And maybe that grown woman will forgive me,
但是我永远不会原谅我自己
but I’ll never forgive myself.
我做我该做的事 为了孩子
I did what I did for the sake of the child.
好吧 也为了我
All right. For me, too.
但是现在 我求你看在孩子的份上
But now, I’m asking you for the sake of the child.
我恳求你
I’m begging you.
你考虑一下
You think about it.
她很开心
She’s happy.
什么?
What?
她在这里很开心 我看到她了
She’s happy here. I saw her.
安姬 不要这样
Angie, don’t do this.
如果你报♥警♥ 她会被送回去
If you call the police, they will send her back.
我不是要把她送到别的地方去 海琳是她母亲
I’m not sending her anywhere. Helene is her mother.
她在这更好
She’s better off here.
为什么?因为他有钱 可以为她做三明治?
Why? Because he’s got money, and he makes her sandwiches?
因为他爱她
Because he loves her.
海琳也爱她 – 海琳不会那样善待她
Helene loves her, too. – Helene doesn’t treat her that way.
好 也许她会变
Well, maybe she’ll change.
她不会变 人们本性难移
She won’t change. People don’t change.
海琳并非善类
Helene is arsenic.
安姬 我知道这很难
Angie, I know that this is hard.
看着我 我知道很难
Look at me, I know it’s hard.
但是我需要你站在我这边 我要你说:
But I need you to stand by me. I need you to say,
我们做了正确的决定
“We’re gonna make the right decision,
我们会让事情好转
“and we’re gonna make everything okay.”
一切都会好的
Everything will be okay.
因为我们要把她留在这
Because we’re gonna leave her here,
我们会不时谈起她
and every now and then we’re gonna talk about her.
她在哪里 她读几年级
And where she is, and about what grade she’s in.
一切都会好 因为我们知道 她在什么学校里
And that’ll be okay, because we’re gonna know what school she’s in,
我们会知道她很快乐 她有生日聚会
and we’re gonna know she’s happy, and she’s got birthday parties,
每天她都欢笑 一觉睡到天亮
and she smiles every day, and she has sleepovers.
亲爱的 对不起
Baby, I’m sorry.
但你不能要我做一些我做不到的事情
But you can’t ask me to do something that I can’t do.
那么你也不能要我忍♥受这样的事
And you can’t ask me to live with it.
帕特里克 为了我 求你了?
Patrick, for me. Please?
我会因此恨你 而我不想这样
I will hate you for doing this, and I don’t want to.
曾经是正义的象征 勇士的楷模
Once an icon of justice and a model for crusaders,
杰克·道伊尔今晚锒铛入狱 埃芙琳?
Jack Doyle is behind bars tonight. Evelyn?
根据法律要求 社会服务机构
Social Services, as demanded by law,
会先花些时间对阿曼达体♥检♥ 然后再带她回家
will take time to examine little Amanda before returning her to home,
回到母亲的怀抱
and the arms of a mother who never gave up hope
这位母亲从未放弃再次看到女儿的希望
that she would see her daughter again.
海琳 你觉得怎么样… – 海琳 感觉如何
Helene, how do you feel… – Helene, what does it feel like
现在你和女儿团聚了? – 觉得怎么样?
to have your daughter with you now? – How do you feel?
海琳 你现在觉得好吗?感觉怎么样…
Helene, how you feeling right now? How you feeling…
后退 后退 后退
Back up. Back up. Back up. Back up.
阿曼达 看到妈妈感觉怎么样?
Amanda, how do you feel to see your mom?
嘿 阿曼达
Hey, Amanda.
海琳 你觉得怎样?
Helene, how you feeling?
告诉我们你的感觉 – 告诉我们你现在在想什么
Tell us how it feels. – Tell us what you’re thinking right now.
你一定很激动 告诉我们你的感受
You must be so excited. Give us your feelings.
我 我的宝贝 噢 宝贝
Oh, my sweetheart. Oh, my.
海琳 全世界都想知道你现在的感受
Helene, the whole world wants to know what you’re feeling right now.
你好吗 宝贝?
How are you, sweetheart?
我心里百感交集
Oh, my heart is brimming.
上帝保佑所有人 谢谢所有人
And just God bless to everyone and thank you to all…
所有的警♥察♥和消防员
To all the policemen and the firemen,
我现在喜欢911
I feel like 9l11 right now.
哦 我向上帝发誓 我是说 就…
Oh, I swear to God, I mean, just…
你要对那些和你情况相似的父母
Do you have any comments for parents out there
说些什么吗?
that might be in a similar situation?
哦 不要让孩子脱离你的视线
Oh, just never let your kids out of your sight.
别把他们交给任何人
Don’t trust them to no one.
把他们抱在自己怀里
And just keep them in your arms,
只要你心里惦记着他们 就该把他们抱在自己怀里
as much as they’re in your heart, you keep them in your arms.
怎么样?一个大团圆的结局
How about that? A great end to that story.
对所有人都是个好消息 – 是的
Good news for everybody. – Yes, it is.
瑞米·布里桑特 1948-2007
对不起 我来拿些东西 – 好吧
Sorry, I had to get some stuff. – It’s all right.
你想谈一下吗?
You wanna talk for a minute?
无话可说
There’s nothing to say.
团圆! 阿曼达回家
对不起 我大概过两分钟就要走
Sorry for being rude, I gotta be out of here in, like, two minutes.
做你的事情吧
Do your thing.
你觉得他会喜欢我吗? – 谁?
Think he’ll like me? – Who?
我的约会对象
My date.
哦 怎么不会?
Oh, how could he not?
你嘴真甜
You’re sweet.
他在”美国受害人”节目里看到我
He seen me on my American Victim.
他给我写了几封信 我回答”随你便”
He wrote me letters, I was like, “Whatever.”
但是后来他又在梅瑞迪丝·薇拉的节目 里看到我 就从普罗维登斯开车过来
But then he seen my Meredith Vieira, he drove down here from Providence.
我觉得 这很浪漫 对吗?
I’m like, “That’s romantic.” Right?
你的女友怎么样了?
How’s your girlfriend?
她很好 她去北岸和姐姐一起住了
She’s all right, she’s at the North Shore with her sister.
哦 希望她能有个比我好的家庭 对吗?
Oh, hope she got better family than I do, right?
那些下流的王八蛋
Those dirty motherfuckers.
要是她不学聪明点 我就干掉你
She don’t get smart, I’ll take you out.
碧怎么样? – 该死的碧
How’s Bea? – Fuck Bea.
我不准她来这公♥寓♥
I banned her from the apartment.
她卖♥♥了她的单元 住到高档的梅尔罗斯去了
She sold her unit, moved out fancy-pants Melrose.
不要以为她不恨你 你让莱昂内尔进了监狱
Don’t think she don’t hate you for Lionel going to jail, neither.
哦 也许就是因为这个 她没有付我钱
Well, that’s probably why she never paid my bill.
你应该起诉他
You should fucking sue.
你呢 海琳?
How about you, Helene?
你恨我吗?
You hate me?
当然不
Fuck no.
是我哥哥又怎样?他带走了我的孩子 该死的莱昂内尔 她可能受伤的
Brother or not, he took my kid. Fuck Lionel. She could have been hurt.
阿曼达怎么样? – 什么阿曼达怎么样?
What about Amanda? – What about Amanda?
谁来照看她? – 道蒂
Who’s gonna watch her? – Dottie.
好 道蒂知道了吗?
Yeah, does Dottie know that?
她五分钟后到 – 很好
She will in five minutes. – Great.
该死 我也要迟到了 你不介意的话照看她一下
Fuck, I’m gonna be late, too. Unless you don’t mind sitting for her.
好 当然可以 – 当真?
Yeah, sure. – For real?
对 很乐意 – 她喜欢你
Yeah, that’s fine. – She likes you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!