是瑞米·布里桑特绑♥架♥了 阿曼达·麦克雷蒂
Amanda McCready was taken by Remy Bressant.
哦 该死的 天哪 是瑞米·布里桑特 绑♥架♥了阿曼达·麦克雷蒂
Oh, fuck, God. Amanda McCready was taken by Remy Bressant!
等等 上帝 – 瑞米·布里桑特
Wait. Wait. Jesus. – Remy Bressant.
去他的 瑞米·布里桑特!
God damn it. Remy Bressant!
阿曼达·麦克雷蒂被绑♥架♥了
Amanda McCready was taken
瑞米·布里桑特干的 – 上帝啊 我告诉他了
by Remy Bressant. – Jesus. I told him.
我告诉他我们为了勒索钱财绑♥架♥她 我告诉了他 我告诉了他 瑞米
I told him we took her for ransom. I told him. I told him, Remy.
求你了 我告诉他为了勒索钱财绑♥架♥她 我已经说了
Please, I told him we took her for ransom. I did it.
瑞米 求你了
Remy, please.
求你了
Please.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
和他呆在一块
Stay with him.
放下你的枪
Drop your gun.
放下!
Put it down!
那伙计来真的
That bartender wasn’t fucking around.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
是你害死了她?
Did you get her killed?
说是
Say yes.
说是
Say yes.
说是!
Say yes!
你打算做什么?打死我? 是 是 是
What’re you gonna do? Shoot me? Yeah, yeah, yeah.
她是个孩子
She was a child.
我喜欢孩子
I love children.
为什么我要揭露我自己参与的阴谋?
Why would I expose a conspiracy that I was a part of?
我是说 莱昂内尔和我说的有矛盾吗?
I mean, did Lionel contradict anything I’ve said?
酒吧里其他目击者跟我说的有矛盾吗?
Did any of the witnesses at the bar contradict anything I’ve said?
一个警官今天被杀了 这可不是小事
A police officer was killed today. That’s not looked on lightly.
贪污腐♥败♥难道是小事?
Is corruption looked on lightly?
小女孩被害死难道是小事?
Is a little girl getting killed looked on lightly?
噢 冷静
Whoa, hold on.
你是收费的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
You charge people money as a detective.
那天晚上你在采石场 对吗?
Now, you’re at the quarry the other night, right?
你不知道那是一个骗局?
And you have no idea that this is a setup?
你被蒙在鼓里 对吗?
You’re baffled. Right?
不 也许你觉得很奇怪 其实我上当是因为
No, because, strange as it might seem,
警♥察♥告诉我的事情我总是相信的
I believe the police when they tell me something.
你是个菜鸟 你知道么?
You’re a fresh prick. You know that?
因为我看到一张勒索的纸条 和阿曼达·麦克雷蒂的毯子
And because I had a ransom note and Amanda McCready’s blanket
就放在我的邮箱里
put in my mailbox.
因为我看到一份电♥话♥记录 是奶酪打到警♥察♥局的
And because I read a transcript of a call that Cheese put into the station.
一个911报♥警♥电♥话♥?
A 911 call?
不 是奶酪打到警局的电♥话♥
No, it was a call Cheese made to the station.
打给在警局的瑞米·布里桑特
To Remy Bressant at the station.
或者是克里斯·穆伦冒充奶酪打的
Or that Chris Mullen made, pretending to be Cheese.
不管是什么 反正录下来了
Or whatever the fuck it was, but it was recorded,
一个电♥话♥
and there was a call.
我们不会给打到警局的电♥话♥录音
We don’t record calls coming into the station,
我们也不做文字记录 聪明人
and we don’t do transcripts, smart guy.
那么 你听到磁带了?
So, did you hear a tape?
不 我没有听到 – 好的
No, I didn’t hear a tape. – Okay.
你看到文字记录了?
Did you see a transcript?
不 我肯定记错了
No, I must’ve remembered it wrong.
孩子们只会宽恕
Kids forgive.
他们这样做 得到的是什么?
What do they get for it?
阿曼达差点被烤熟了
Amanda literally roasted.
你以为我不想她?
You think I don’t miss her.
比起海琳 她更像我的孩子
She was more my kid than Helene’s.
我喜欢孩子
I love children.
如果这是你想做的事情 帕特里克 你要确定
This is the kind of thing that if you do, Patrick, you wanna be sure.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
不
No.
你来吗?
Are you coming?
不
No.
72年 是道伊尔把 瑞米从路易斯安那带过来的
Doyle brought Remy from Louisiana back in ’72.
读读重点标出的那段好吗?
Care to read the highlighted portion?
要去旅游?
Taking a trip?
帕特里克·肯奇
Patrick Kenzie.
我为什么不能去开心一下?
To what do I owe the pleasure?
瑞米·布里桑特昨晚死了
Remy Bressant died last night.
我听说了 那很不光彩
I was told. It’s a shame.
是的 很难理解 因为他看上去像个好人
Yeah, it’s hard to understand. Because he seemed like a good man.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
我们不知道人们为何行事
We don’t know why people do what they do.
每个人都从自己的那扇窗看出去
Everybody looks out his own window.
每个人都有自己的理由
And everyone’s got their reasons.
嘿 – 嗨
Hey. – Hi.
你好吗? – 很好
How are you? – Good.
尼克 他们正在向我开火
Nick! They’re firing at me.
尼克 你听得见我说话吗?你还好吗? 他们正在向我开火
Nick, you hear me? You okay? They’re firing at me!
瑞米!
Remy!
我听见有东西掉进水里了! – 有埋伏!有埋伏!
I heard something go in the water! – Ambush! Ambush!
有东西掉进去了! – 跑 瑞米 跑!
Something went in! – Run. Remy. Run!
慌乱中
Panicking.
阿曼达吓坏了 她开始跑
Amanda got scared. She started running.
她就掉下去了 我是说 她就掉下去了
She just fell. I mean, she just fell in.
克里斯·穆伦 29岁
Twenty-nine-year-old Chris Mullen
昨晚被枪杀
was gunned down last night
原因显然是遭遇抢劫
in an apparent robbery.
你进去陪陪弗兰 爸爸马上就进来
You go back inside with Frannie. Papa will come in soon.
给你做三明治 好吗?
Make you a sandwich, okay?
好的 – 真是乖孩子
All right. – That’s my girl.
不要去那里
Don’t go down there.
如果我觉得他有证据 我来承担责任
If I think he has the evidence, I’ll take the hit.
我没有问题
I got no problem doing the time.
闭嘴 那是阿曼达和她的人生
Fuck up, and it’s Amanda and her life.
好的 – 我也有要保护的东西
All right. – I got things to protect, too.
你要是离开那间屋子 就是我的敌人
You leave that house, you’re an enemy to me
你会伤害到阿曼达的
and you’re a danger to Amanda.
求你了 我告诉他为了勒索钱财绑♥架♥她 我已经说了
Please, I told him we took her for ransom. I did it.
我告诉他了 瑞米 求你了
I told him. Remy, please.
现在你知道了
So now you know.
我妹妹生活不稳定 她嗑药
My sister’s not stable. She’s on crack.
她说要离开这个州 我担心我的外甥女
She’s talking about leaving the state. I’m scared for my niece.
谁来照顾她? – 我们要采取行动
Who’s gonna take care of her? – We’ll do something.
我们要想办法 她是瘾君子
We’ll figure it out. She’s an addict.
本性难移 无可救药
Bigot. Drug mule.
这个孩子会死 或者不出10年就成为街上的太妹
The child will be dead or on the street in 10 years.
她舅舅怎么办? – 他不会告诉任何人
What about the uncle? – He can never tell anyone.
连他妻子都不告诉 否则他就再也见不到她
Not even his wife. Or he’ll never see her again.
对他来说这值得 他知道她会过得更好
It’s worth it to him. Know she’ll have a better life.
在我们退休前 再做一件好事
Do one last good thing before we hang it up.
我们眼看着多少孩子被毁了?
How many children have we seen destroyed?
够多了
Enough.
这样让你感觉好些吗?
Does it make you feel better?
告诉你自己你做这件事 是出于正当的理由
Telling yourself you did it for the right reasons?
你为了救她
That you took her to be saved.
从母亲手里夺走她?
From her own mother?
我们只是要给 一个小女孩正常的人生
We’re just trying to give a little girl a life.
你不能给她人生 海琳才是她妈妈
Wasn’t your life to give. Helene’s her mother.
如果你觉得她不是合格的母亲 你应该找社会服务机构
If you thought she was a bad mother, you should’ve gone to Social Services.
不管怎样 她是她妈妈 那才是她的归宿
Short of that, she’s her mother, and that’s where she belongs.
你转身
You turn around.
回到你的车上 等上30年
You go back to your fucking car, and you wait 30 years.
你还不知道世界是怎么回事
You don’t know what the world is made of yet.
5分钟后我会报♥警♥ 他们10分钟后到
I’m calling state police in five minutes. They’ll be here in ten.
你本应该现在就做
Thought you would’ve done that by now.
你知道你为什么不那么做?
You know why you haven’t?
因为你想到这可能是个不可挽回的错误
Because you think this might be an irreparable mistake.
因为在你心灵深处 你知道法规怎么说都不重要
Because deep inside you, you know it doesn’t matter what the rules say.
当你熄灭灯光扪心自问
When the lights go out and you ask yourself,