我仍在训练他当球童
I’m still training him as a caddie.
也蛮成功的
Successfully, too.
1号♥球?
Slazenger Number 1?
好
Good.
如果那是他原先的球,我就是球王了
If that’s his original ball, I’m Arnold Palmer.
那不是
It isn’t.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我正站在它上面
I’m standing on it.
你这老狐….
Why, you crafty old…
不要碰它
Leave it.
用你找到的球?
The ball you found, sir?
对,7号♥球
Yes, Slazenger 7.
我们和金手指先生开个玩笑
Let’s have a little fun with Mr. Goldfinger.
要我标示还是先打?
Would you like me to mark it or knock it in?
打吧
Play it.
此击一决胜负
This for a half.
对
That’s right.
还有一洞,关键性的一洞
One to go. That’ll be the clincher.
好的
Fine.
你把球换过了吗?
Did you switch them, sir?
那骗到他了
Then we’ve got him.
如果他没注意到换球的话
If he doesn’t notice the switch.
应该你先发球
It’s your honor, sir!
没有关系
It’s all right.
低于5棍
Down in five.
我必须打进才赢,对吗?
I have to sink this to halve the game, right?
你赢了,金手指
You win, Goldfinger.
似乎我比你打得好
It seems I’m too good for you.
你打的是1号♥球吧?
You play a Slazenger 1, don’t you?
是,为什么?
Yes, why?
这是7号♥球
Well, this is a Slazenger 7.
这是我的球
Here’s my Penfold Hearts.
你一定在18洞时打错球
You must have played the wrong ball somewhere on the 18th fairway.
我们是完全照规定打球
We are playing strict rules,
恐怕你这个洞和整个比赛都输了
so I’m afraid you lose the hole and the match.
她真美
She’s a beauty.
幻影3型,37年的,对吗?
Phantom III, ’37, isn’t she?
你很聪明而且阅历丰富,邦德先生
You are a clever, resourceful man, Mr. Bond.
谢谢
Why, thank you.
也许太聪明了
Perhaps too clever.
我们曾交过两次手
Twice our paths have crossed,
就让它这样吧
let’s leave it at that.
第一次交手时就应该说服了你
I should think our first meeting would have convinced you.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
你担心我不跟你再打一场
You’re worried about me not giving you a return game.
我们彼此心知肚明,邦德先生
Both of us know perfectly well what we’re talking about, Mr. Bond.
但我认为有必要再提醒你
But I see that it is necessary to remind you.
“怪侠”!
Oddjob!
很多人想干涉我的事
Many people have tried to involve themselves in my affairs,
却都失败
unsuccessfully.
了不起
Remarkable.
但不知俱乐部的秘书会怎么说?
But what does the club secretary have to say?
没有什么,邦德先生
Oh, nothing, Mr. Bond.
俱乐部是我的
I own the club.
你大概要现金支票
I assume you want the check made out to cash?
这样会令人满意
That would be perfectly satisfactory.
再会,邦德先生
Goodbye, Mr. Bond.
我相信这是你的
Oh, I believe this is yours.
请各位注意
May I have your attention, please?
英国联合航♥空♥最后一次通知…
British United Air Ferries announcing final call…
前往日内瓦的DS400航♥班♥即将起飞
for the departure of their DS-400 flight to Geneva.
英国联合航♥空♥通知
British United Air Ferries announce
前往日内瓦的DS400班机即将起飞
the departure of their DS-400 flight to Geneva.
邦德先生?
Mr. Bond?
好了
That’s all right,
我帮你安排了搭下班飞机去日内瓦
I’ve got you booked out on the next flight to Geneva
半小时后起飞
leaving in half an hour.
谢谢你 – 好
Oh, thank you very much. – Right, sir.
007,守纪律
Discipline, 007.
守纪律
Discipline.
你不要紧吧?
Are you all right?
让我帮你,你能活着真幸运
Here, let me help you. You know, you’re lucky to be alive.
别指望我会感激你
No thanks to you.
你该再靠边点
You should have pulled over further.
你看看!
Look at them!
两轮一起爆 我从没见过
A double blowout. I’ve never seen one of these before.
新的车胎怎么会…
How could new tires…
也许是次货
Defect of some kind, most likely.
很高兴只是车毁而已
Anyway, I’m so glad it’s only the car and not you.
你不像短命的女孩
You don’t look like the sort of girl who should be ditched.
别说了,请带我到最近的修车厂
Never mind that. Please take me to the nearest garage.
当然
Certainly.
顺便提一下,我叫邦德…
By the way, my name is Bond…
请尽快
Um, as quickly as possible.
我来拿
I’ll take that.
当然
Yes, of course.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name, by the way?
索姆斯
Soames.
蒂莉·索姆斯
Tilly Soames.
来打猎的吗?
Here for the hunting season?
我也有一个这种箱子
I had a case just like that one.
是我的冰刀
It’s for my ice skates.
不错的运动
Lovely sport.
你在哪里溜冰?
Where do you skate?
圣莫瑞兹
St. Moritz.
我没有听过这时候那里会结冰
I didn’t know there was ice there this time of the year.
那里有修车厂
There’s a garage.
我们出事了
I’ve had an accident.
需要多久?谢谢
How long will it take? Thank you.
换新车胎需要24小时
They say it will take 24 hours to get new tires.
附近有间酒店
There’s a hotel nearby.
那上车,我送你去
Oh, jump in. I’ll run you down.
不用了
That won’t be necessary.
我不愿单独留下你
Well, I hate to leave you here alone.
我能照顾自己
I can take care of myself.
我相信你能
Yes, I’m sure you can.
不要忘记写信
Well, don’t forget to write.
(奥瑞克企业)
走私是一种艺术,林先生
Smuggling is an art, Mr. Ling.
而艺术需要…
And art requires…
像这种情况就是我的劳斯莱斯车身
In this case, the bodywork of my Rolls Royce
它是18K金的
is 18-carat gold.
我们在这里拆解它
We dismantle it here,
用特制的熔炉把金子分解为铸块
reduce the gold in this special furnace to ingots,
车身在船上依次被释放掉
which in turn will be released on the board
重量约有两吨♥
and weigh approximately two tons.
我平均一年六次到大♥陆♥
I make six trips a year to the continent
就坐这劳斯莱斯车,林先生
in the Rolls Royce, Mr. Ling.
暂缓你其他的活动是明智的
It would be wiser to suspend your other activities.
林先生,请明确你的责任
Now, Mr. Ling, please assure your principals
满贯计划将是我第一要务
Operation Grand Slam will have my undivided attention.
现在还有一些事务需要我们讨论
Now, there are certain matters we must discuss.
放开我!你快弄断我的背了!
Let me go! You’re breaking my back!
你在这里做什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
我要杀了他!
I want to kill him!
杀谁? – 金手指
Kill who? – Goldfinger.
可我要他活着
Well, I want him alive.
我要他死,他杀了我姐姐
I want him dead. He killed my sister.
T.M. 蒂莉·马斯特森
T.M. Tilly Masterson.
我记得你姐姐吉尔
I knew your sister, Jill.
我记得他在迈阿密对她做的事