你可以在,比如巴基斯坦卖♥♥到110元
you can sell it in, say, Pakistan at $110
价钱变3倍
and triple your money.
如果他有设备溶化它的话
Providing, of course, you have the facilities for melting it down.
他有吗?
And has he?
且不说他是合法的黄金交易商
Apart from being a legitimate bullion dealer,
金手指先生还…
Mr. Goldfinger poses…
不,这不公平
No, that’s not quite fair.
在他众多生意中,他是一名合法的国际珠宝商
Is, among his many other interests, a legitimate international jeweler.
他能合法的
He’s legally entitled
适当运行冶金设施
to operate modest metallurgical installations.
他的英国工厂就在肯特郡
His British one is down in Kent.
目前为止仍查不出
As yet, we have failed to discover
他如何把金子转到海外
how he transfers his gold overseas.
上帝知道我们尽力了
And Lord knows we’ve tried.
如果你的部门能查出他在违法
If your department can establish that it is done illegally,
那银行就能提起诉讼,扣查他的黄金
then the bank could institute proceedings to recover the bulk of his holdings.
该是我和金手指见面的时候了
I think it’s time Mr. Goldfinger and I met.
社交上是这样
Socially, of course.
我正等着你这么说
I was hoping you’d say that.
也许会牵扯到生意上的话题
It might lead to a business talk,
金手指先生蛮专业的
Mr. Goldfinger’s kind of business.
我需要诱饵
I’ll need some sort of bait.
我同意
I quite agree.
这是唯一的一块
This is the only one we have
来自纳粹藏在萨尔茨卡默古特盐湖区时留下的
from the Nazi hoard at the bottom of Lake Toplitz in the Salzkammergut.
当然还有其他的
But there are undoubtedly others.
邦德先生可以任意使用…
Mr. Bond can make whatever use of it he thinks fit,
不过,当然要归还
providing he returns it, of course.
价值五千英镑
It’s worth 5,000 pounds.
你明早向Q拿黄金
You’ll draw it from Q branch
还有其他装备
with the rest of your equipment in the morning.
当然
Of course, sir.
早安,Q
Morning, Q.
早安,007,这边请
Good morning, 007. This way, please.
今早大伙儿都很忙啊
My, we are busy this morning.
还不够完美
It’s not perfected yet.
我的宾利车呢?
Where’s my Bentley?
恐怕已经过时
Oh, it’s had its day, I’m afraid.
它从未令我失望过
But it’s never let me down.
M的命令
M’s orders, 007.
你将用阿斯顿-马丁DB5
You’ll be using this Aston Martin DB5,
改装过的
with modifications.
请注意
Now, pay attention, please.
挡风玻璃,防弹的
Windscreen, bulletproof.
两侧和后窗都是
As are the side and the rear windows.
各种车牌
Revolving number plates, naturally.
各国都适用
Valid all countries.
这是小发报器,叫做“归者”
Here’s a nice little transmitting device called a homer.
压住后面拉开就行了
You prime it by pressing that back like this.
知道吗?更小的模式,现在已经是标准配备
You see? The smaller model is now standard field issue,
可以放在鞋后跟
to be fitted into the heel of your shoe.
大型的具有磁性
Its larger brother is magnetic.
没错
Right.
可以利用车内追踪屏幕
To be concealed in the car you’re trailing
而不被发现
while you keep out of sight.
接收器在表板上
Reception on the dashboard here.
屏幕装置,有效距离150哩
Auto-visual. Range, 150 miles.
聪明而有效
Ingenious. And useful, too.
能让男人偷闲一下
Allow a man to stop off for a quick one en route.
我们多年来追求完美和耐心的研究
It has not been perfected after years of patient research
不是为了这个目的,007
entirely for that purpose, 007.
顺便提一下,我很感激你归还它
And incidentally, we’d appreciate its return,
还有别的装备一起
along with all your other equipment,
完整的,至少要有一次,在你出外勤后归还
intact, for once, when you return from the field.
你可不知道出外勤时这些装备的磨损程度
You’d be surprised the amount of wear and tear that goes on out there in the field.
还有其他的吗?
Anything else?
应该不会超过一小时
Well, I won’t keep you for more than an hour or so,
如果你专心的话
if you give me your undivided attention.
我们做了有趣的改装
We’ve installed some rather interesting modifications.
看到这扶手了吗?
You see this arm here?
打开顶盖,里面是防卫性控制器
Now, open the top, and inside are your defense mechanism controls.
烟幕
Smoke screen,
滑油
oil slick,
后窗防弹幕
rear bulletproof screen,
左、右前置机♥枪♥
and left and right front-wing machine guns.
这个我要特别介绍
Now, this one I’m particularly keen about.
看见这排挡杆吗?
You see the gear lever here?
如果把顶盖拿掉
Now, if you take the top off,
你会发现有个红色小按钮
you’ll find a little red button.
不论你做什么,不要碰它
Whatever you do, don’t touch it.
为什么?
And why not?
会把车顶掀掉
‘Cause you’ll release this section of the roof
并把客座椅弹射出来
and engage and then fire the passenger ejector seat.
弹射座位?你在开玩笑
Ejector seat? You’re joking.
我从不对我的工作开玩笑,007
I never joke about my work, 007.
准备好了吗?
Ready, Blacking?
好了,有位老会员也来
Yes, sir. There’s an old member dropped by, sir.
也是个高手,你想和他较量吗?
Same handicap as yours, I wondered if you’d rather play with him.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
邦德先生 – 是的?
Mr. Bond? – Yes?
这是金手指先生
This is Mr. Goldfinger.
幸会
How do you do?
幸会
How do you do?
可以开始了,第一洞有空了
You can go straight off, the first tee is clear.
很好,我会找位球童帮你拿球袋,邦德先生
Fine. I’ll get Hawker to carry for you, Mr. Bond.
太好了
Well, that’ll be splendid.
一球一先令好吗?
Shall we make it a shilling a hole?
我去拿些发球台
I’ll take some tees.
当然了
Yes, of course.
你要原谅这位“怪侠”,邦德先生
Oh, you must excuse Oddjob, Mr. Bond.
他是个好仆人,而且是个哑巴
He’s an admirable manservant, but mute.
不是个好球童
He’s not a very good caddie.
高尔夫球在韩国还不是全国运动?
Golf is not yet the national game of Korea?
这次碰面不是巧合吧?
This meeting is not a coincidence?
你玩什么把戏,邦德先生?
What’s your game, Mr. Bond?
我的把戏?
My game?
你不是来打高尔夫球的
You didn’t come here to play golf.
1940年在埃森市的Weigenhaler铸造厂熔炼的
The 1940 smelt from the Weigenhaler foundry at Essen.
总数约600
Part of a smelt of 600.
它们消失于1944年
They vanished in 1944.
那是纳粹正忙于逃跑
When the Nazis were on the run.
你还有吗?
And you have access to more?
有,同样一个来源
Yes, from the same source.
有趣
Interesting.
还剩两个洞
Two holes to go.
对,不分胜负
Yes, and all square.
那么你不反对提高赌注了?
Then you have no objection to increasing the stakes?
不反对 你想如何赌?
No, what do you have in mind?
当然是你那块金块
The bar of gold you have with you, naturally.
值五千英镑
It’s worth 5,000 pounds.
我用同值现金
Oh, I’ll stake the cash equivalent.
当然
Naturally.
完全遵照高尔夫球规定?
Strict rules of golf?
当然
But of course.
运气不好,球落在乱草中
Oh, bad luck. You’re in the rough.
真可惜,在这里
Oh, what a pity. Here it is.
那个不是,他是一号♥球
No, it’s not. He plays a Slazenger 1.
完全遵照高尔夫球规定,金手指
Strict rules of golf, Goldfinger.
5分钟快到了
Five minutes are almost up.
找不到球将罚掉你一杆和间距
A lost ball will cost you a stroke and distance.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!