同意就点头
Nod your head if you agree.
点头!
Nod!
很好,现在起开始输,金手指
Good. Now start losing, Goldfinger.
一万元如何?
Shall we say, $10,000?
不,大方些吧,算一万五好了
No, let’s be generous. Let’s make it 15,000.
我能看吗?
May I see?
今天我很顺手
Well, I can see this is really my day.
赢了
Gin.
通话完毕
Over and out.
这够他忙上一阵
That should keep him occupied for quite some time.
邦德先生,我开始喜欢你了
I’m beginning to like you, Mr. Bond.
叫我詹姆斯
Oh, call me James.
我好久没有遇上你这种人了,詹姆斯
More than anyone I’ve met in a long time, James.
关于这点,我们打算怎么办?
Well, what on earth are we going to do about it?
是啊,怎么办呢?
Yes, what?
晚饭时再告诉你
I’ll tell you at dinner.
去哪里?
Where?
城里最好的地方
Well, I know the best place in town.
WEBS电台新闻报导
Station W.E.B.S. brings you the latest in world news.
华盛顿消息
Washington.
今天下午在白宫
At the White House this afternoon,
总统说很满意…
the President said he was entirely satisfied…
这下有两人很满意
That makes two of us.

Hello.
我是莱特
Leiter here.
菲利克斯,现在吗?
Oh, Felix. Well, now?
什么?吃晚饭?
What’s that? Dinner?
不,对不起,我没空
No. Look, I’m sorry. I can’t.
有重要事情
Something big’s come up.
好…
Right…
早餐如何?
Uh, how about breakfast?
好的
Okay.
不要太早
Not too early.
我9点打给你
I’ll call you around 9:00.
好,9点比较好
Yes, 9:00 will be fine.
再见,詹姆斯 – 晚安,菲利克斯
So long, James. – Good night, Felix.
放太久就不冰了
It’s lost its chill.
怎么你…
Why, you…
没关系,冰箱里面还有一瓶
It’s all right, there’s another in the fridge.
谁需要啊?
Who needs it?
亲爱的,有些事还没到时间就不能做
My dear girl, there are some things that just aren’t done,
比如喝唐·培里侬53年的香槟…
such as drinking Dom Perignon ’53
温度却超过38华氏度
above a temperature of 38 degrees Fahrenheit.
就像不戴耳机听披头士的歌♥一样糟糕
That’s as bad as listening to the Beatles without earmuffs.
“热情之液”在哪?
Now, where is this passion juice?
吉尔?
Jill?
什么事,邦德先生?
Yes, Mr. Bond?
请接海滩79432,119号♥房♥
Beach 79432, room 119.
喂?
Hello?
菲利克斯?马上过来
Hello, Felix? Get over here right away.
怎么了?
What’s up?
那女孩死了
The girl’s dead.
丁克?
Dink?
不,马斯特森,吉尔·马斯特森
No. Masterson, Jill Masterson,
她全身被涂着漆
and she’s covered in paint.
是金漆
Gold paint.
金的?
Gold?
全身?
All over?
她是因为皮肤窒息而死
She died of skin suffocation.
曾发生在歌♥舞♥女♥郎身上
It’s been known to happen to cabaret dancers.
只要在背脊上留个面♥积♥就会没事
It’s all right so long as you leave a small bare patch at the base of the spine
让皮肤能够呼吸
to allow the skin to breathe.
很明显有人没有留
Someone obviously didn’t.
我知道是谁
And I know who.
这不是私人恩怨,007
This isn’t a personal vendetta, 007.
这是任务,跟别的任务一样
It’s an assignment, like any other
如果你不能冷静客观处理…
and if you can’t treat it as such, coldly and objectively,
008可以接替
008 can replace you.
你就是认不清楚自己
You’ve hardly distinguished yourself, have you?
你应该监视金手指先生,不是去借用他女友
You were supposed to observe Mr. Goldfinger, not borrow his girlfriend.
就因如此,金手指去了欧洲
Instead of that, Goldfinger goes off to Europe,
这只能托上帝鸿福,感谢你的朋友莱特
and it’s only by the grace of God, your friend Leiter,
以及我和英国大使♥馆♥的调停
and my intervention with the British embassy in Washington,
你才没有被迈阿密警方扣留
that you’re not in the custody of the Miami Beach police.
长官,我知道我自己的缺点
Sir, I’m aware of my shortcomings,
我准备继续此项任务…
but I’m prepared to continue this assignment
依你的建议
in the spirit you suggest,
如果我知道是怎么回事的话
if I knew what it was about.
长官
Sir.
你对黄金了解多少?不是金漆,是金砖
What do you know about gold? Not paint, bullion.
见到时我会知道
I know it when I see it.
7点这里见
Meet me here at 7:00.
穿礼服
Black tie.
你对黄金了解多少,莫尼彭妮?
Now, what do you know about gold, Moneypenny?
我只知道你戴的那种
Oh, the only gold I know about is the kind you wear.
戴在左手无名指那种
You know, on the third finger of your left hand.
总有一天要好好查查
One of these days we really must look into that.
今晚如何?
Well, what about tonight?
过来吃晚饭
You’ll come around for dinner,
我烤蛋糕给你吃
and I’ll cook you a beautiful angel cake.
没什么事让我更高兴了
Well, nothing would give me greater pleasure,
但不幸的是我生意上有约会
but unfortunately I do have a business appointment.
这是我听过最差的藉口
That’s the flimsiest excuse you’ve ever given me.
有的女孩就有那种运气
Ah, well, some girls have all the luck.
她是谁?詹姆斯
Who is she, James?
“她”是我,莫尼彭妮小姐
She is me, Miss Moneypenny,
请你别和007胡闹了
and kindly omit the customary by-play with 007.
他跟我一起吃晚饭,我不希望他迟到
He’s dining with me, and I don’t want him to be late.
那我还有希望了
So there’s hope for me yet.
莫尼彭妮
Moneypenny,
你什么时候会开始相信我?
won’t you ever believe me?
我们这儿的英伦银行,邦德先生
We here at the Bank of England, Mr. Bond,
是官方存放金块之地
are the official depository for gold bullion
就如美国肯塔基州的诺克堡一样
just as Fort Knox, Kentucky, is for the United States.
我们知道彼此有多少金块在手上
We know, of course, the amounts we each hold,
有多少存放在别的银行
we know the amounts deposited in other banks,
也能估计工业界持有多少
and we can estimate what is being held for industrial purposes.
能让两国政♥府♥建立…
This enables the two governments to establish, respectively,
美元和英镑的真正价值
the true value of the dollar and the pound.
近来,我们相当关切非法交易
Consequently, we are vitally concerned with unauthorized leakages.
你是指走私吗?
I take it you mean smuggling?
是的
Yes.
先生们,黄金能被溶化后再还原
Gold, gentlemen, which can be melted down and recast,
而且不会留下痕迹
is virtually untraceable,
让黄金,不像是钻石,成为最理想的走私
which makes it, unlike diamonds, ideal for smuggling,
吸引到最大和最聪明的罪犯
attracting the biggest and most ingenious criminals.
谢谢,布伦斯基尔,就这样
Thank you, Brunskill. That’ll be all.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
再来一些令人失望的白兰地
Have a little more of this rather disappointing brandy.
这酒怎么了?
What’s the matter with it?
这是30年的
I’d say it was a 30-year-old Fine
而且混合不完全
indifferently blended, sir…
加了太多香料的酒
With an overdose of Bons Bois.
史密瑟斯上校正在演讲,007
Colonel Smithers is giving the lecture, 007.
先生们,金手指把金块存在…
Gentlemen, Mr. Goldfinger has gold bullion on deposit…
苏黎世、阿姆斯特丹、加拉斯加、香港
in Zurich, Amsterdam, Caracas, and Hong Kong.
价值二千万英镑,大多数来自本国
Worth 20 million pounds. Most of it came from this country.
为什么要提走?
Why move it?
因为各国的价格不同
Because the price of gold varies from country to country.
这里买♥♥一盎司30元
If you buy it here at $30 an ounce,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!