Gigi, you are absurd.
琪琪 你疯了
Now, not another word.
够了 别说了
Gigi!
琪琪
Let her gush and jabber.
任她叽叽喳喳
Let her be enthused.
任她疯疯癫癫
I cannot remember when I have been more amused.
我从未如此快活
Stop it! The night they invented champagne.
住手! 香槟诞生之夜
It’s plain as it can be.
一切平淡无奇
They thought of you and me.
一切皆为你我
The night they invented champagne.
香槟诞生之夜
They absolutely knew.
就已命中注定
That all we’d want to do…
我们梦寐以求
is fly to the sky on champagne.
喝着香槟飘飘欲仙
And shout to everyone in sight.
逢人就说
That since the world began no woman or a man.
自从混沌初开 未曾有人
Has ever been as happy as we are tonight.
感受过我们今晚的快乐
The night they invented champagne.
香槟诞生之夜
It’s plain as it can be they thought of you and me.
一切平淡无奇 一切皆为你我
The night they invented champagne.
香槟诞生之夜
They absolutely knew that all we’d want to do…
就已命中注定 我们梦寐以求
is fly to the sky on champagne.
喝着香槟飘飘欲仙
And shout to everyone in sight.
逢人就说
That since the world began.
自从混沌初开
No woman or a man…
未曾有人
Has ever been as happy as we are tonight.
感受过我们今晚的快乐
Why, there’s Gaston.
为什么 加斯顿会在那里
I didn’t know he would be at Trouville.
我没料到他会来特卢维尔
Who’s that child he’s with?
那个和他在一起的孩子是谁?
Me, I’m here on very important business.
我嘛 是来办一件很重要的事
There she is.
她在那儿
Riding is important.
骑术很重要
Go.
出发
I must tell you that you upset all my plans for the weekend.
我不得不说 你打乱了我的周末计划
May I? Please.
我能坐下吗? 请便
How did I do that?
我怎么打乱你的计划了?
I came prepared for battle…
我来这里准备发动攻势…
and an old wound prevented me from charging.
一处老伤让我力不从心
I don’t think she was your type anyhow, Honor?
我认为她不是你的那种类型
You were watching me? Force of habit.
你在监视我? 积习难改
When a pretty woman came by, I always had to watch you.
一有美女经过 我就会观察你
What good fortune brings you to Trouville?
什么风把你吹到特卢维尔来了?
I came with Gaston and Gigi.
我陪加斯顿和琪琪来的
You did?
是吗?
Gigi is my granddaughter.
琪琪是我的外孙女
No, not your granddaughter.
不 不像你的外孙女
Oh, yes. Time does not stand still for all of us, Honor?
是的 时光飞逝啊
Don’t be nervous!
别紧张
Gaston is such a dear man.
加斯顿真是平易近人
So sweet of him to bring little Gigi and show her Trouville.
他能带琪琪来参观特卢维尔真是太好了
She’s having a glorious time.
她高兴得忘乎所以
And so is Gaston.
加斯顿也是
I haven’t seen him this chipper in years.
这些年来我从没见他这么高兴
We had good times too…
我们也玩得很开心…
didn’t we?
对吗?
Come to think of it, those last days we spent together…
回首当年 我们在一起的最后几天…
were by the sea, weren’t they?
就是在海边度过的 记得吗?
Were they?
是吗?
Of course they were.
当然
On the Riviera. The pink villa.
在里维埃拉 粉红色小屋
I only remember the blue villa. Which was that?
我只记得蓝色小屋 哪一栋?
The one belonging to the soprano.
那个女高音的别♥墅♥
You knew.
你知道这事
But of course.
当然
But I thought you left me because of that austrian count.
但我以为你是为了那个澳大利亚伯爵才离开我的
But of course.
当然
But you didn’t.
其实不是
I’ll tell you about that blue villa, Mamita.
我给你讲讲蓝色小屋的事 玛米塔
I was so much in love with you, I wanted to marry you.
我非常爱你 我想娶你
Yes, it’s true.
真的 是真的
I was beginning to think of marriage.
我开始考虑终身大事
Imagine! Marriage, me.
难以想象 我会结婚
No. I was really desperate.
不 我很绝望
I had to do something. And what I did was the soprano.
我要发泄 所以就和那个女高音发生了一些事
Thank you, Honor.
谢谢
That is the most charming and…
这是我听过得最动听的…
endearing excuse jima…
沾花惹草…
that I’ve ever heard.
的借口
But I’ve never forgotten you.
但我对你念念不忘
Not the last evening we spent together.
不仅是我们的最后一晚
I can remember everything as if it were yesterday.
一切恍如昨日
We met at 9.
我们约会在九点
We met at 8.
我们约会在八点
I was on time.
我准时到达
No, you were late.
不 你迟到了
Ah, yes.
当然
I remember it well.
往事历历在目
We dined with friends.
我们与朋友共进晚餐
We dined alone.
只有我俩共进晚餐
A tenor sang.
听着男高音
A baritone.
是个男中音
Ah, yes.
当然
I remember it well.
往事历历在目
That dazzling April moon.
四月的一夜 明月当空
There was none that night.
那夜月黑风高
And the month was June.
而且是在六月
That’s right.
没错
That’s right.
没错
It warms my heart to know that you…
你心念旧恩
Remember still the way you do.
我甚感欣慰
Ah, yes.
当然
I remember it well.
往事历历在目
How often I’ve thought of that Friday… Monday.
我时常想起那个周五… 周一
Night, when we had our last rendezvous…
晚上 我们最后一次相会
And somehow I foolishly wondered if you might.
不知何故我痴痴地想
By some chance be thinking of it too.
你是否也常常挂念
That carriage ride.
坐着马车
You walked me home.
你陪我走回家
You lost a glove.
你丢了一只手套
I lost a comb.
我丢了一把梳子
Ah, yes.
当然
I remember it well.
往事历历在目
That brilliant sky.
晴空万里
We had some rain.
阴雨绵绵
Those russian songs.
那些俄♥国♥歌♥曲
From sunny spain.
是西班牙
Ah, yes.
当然
I remember it well.
往事历历在目
You wore a gown of gold.
你身着金色礼服
I was all in blue.
我一袭蓝装
Am I getting old?
我老了吗?
Oh, no.

Not you.
你不会老
How strong you were.
曾几何时你多么健壮
How young and gay.
多么年轻放荡
A prince of love.
完全是一个…
In every way.
多情的王子
Ah, yes.
当然
I remember it well.
往事历历在目
Where is she? In the salon.
她在哪儿? 在客厅
What’s happened?
出什么事了?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!