Don’t let me disturb you, Mamita.
我没有打扰你吧 玛米塔
I was just preparing dinner.
我只不过是在准备晚饭
Smells awfully good.
闻着真不错
It’s just a pork cassoulet.
不过是豆焖猪肉
It was impossible to get any goose this week.
这周连鹅都买♥♥不到
I’ll have them send you a brace from the country.
我让人从乡下给你送一对吧
Gigi?
琪琪
I brought you some caramels.
我给你买♥♥了些奶糖
Thank you, Gaston.
谢谢你 加斯顿
Gaston, you spoil her so.
加斯顿 你太宠她了
No. The champagne is for you.
那是给你的香槟
Oh, Gaston!
加斯顿
You spoil me too.
你把我也宠坏了
Be careful. You’ll ruin your hands.
小心点 会弄伤你的手的
I have a manicure every morning.
我每天早上都修指甲
What a nuisance.
真麻烦
Gaston.
加斯顿
Not like that. No?
不是那样 不是?
Like this.
像这样
All right.
好吧
Where are you going with that tie?
你系着那条领带是要上哪儿?
Let’s not waiting for you.
我们谈点别的
I’m having a small party for 200 at the eiffel tower.
我要在埃菲尔塔上办一个两百人的小型宴会
Are you going away? Yes, for the weekend. Trouville.
你要走吗? 是的 去度周末 特卢维尔
A little sea air before the next round of parties.
在下一轮应酬前 吹吹海风
Is Trouville by the sea? Yes, you little idiot.
特卢维尔靠着海吗? 对 小傻瓜
You expect to find sea air in the mountains?
难道你以为在山里能吹到海风?
Don’t make fun of me. I’ve never been to the ocean.
别取笑我 我从没去过海边
What will you eat for dinner tonight?
今晚晚宴你会吃什么?
Fillet of sole with mussels, for a change.
贻贝拌鳎鱼片 换换口味
And a lamb fillet with truffles.
还有香菇炒羊肉片
It’s always the same. It can’t compare…
这总是一成不变 这没法和你外婆做的…
with your grandmother’s cassoulet.
豆焖肉比
Why don’t you stay and have some with us?
你为什么不留下陪我们吃?
I wish I could. Why not?
我也想这样 有什么问题吗?
All right, I will.
好吧 我留下
But people are waiting for you.
不过你的客人怎么办
My car’s downstairs. I’ll send…
我的车就在楼下
the chauffeur wiver and deliver.
我会让司机代我道歉的
My uncle will be the host.
我叔叔会主持宴会的
He’ll do it very well.
他会办得有条不紊
Gaston?
加斯顿
I’m dying to take a ride in your beautiful automobile.
我很想坐你漂亮的小汽车兜风
Gigi!
琪琪
Let me take it over and deliver it.
让我去送信
If you want to. Here.
悉听尊便
Tell the chauffeur to take this to my uncle’s house.
让司机把这个送到我叔叔家
Go quickly. Thank you.
一路顺风 谢谢你
I can’t wait to see the face of the janitress.
我迫不及待要见见那个女门卫
And after dinner, we’ll have a serious game of cards.
晚饭后 我要好好和你玩几局牌
And I’ll beat you, as usual.
和以前一样 你会一败涂地
And you’ll cheat, as usual.
和以前一样 你会耍赖
Gaston, Gigi takes advantage of you.
加斯顿 琪琪在捉弄你
Let her, let her, Mamita.
随她去 随她去 玛米塔
It amuses me.
这很有趣
The same. The same.
老样子
A life devoted to the chase.
终日奔波
We’ve missed you, Gaston. We haven’t.
我们很想你 加斯顿 自从发生了那起自杀后我们就没见过你
Yes, I’ve had quite a full schedule lately.
是啊 我忙得不可开交
So I’ve read.
我从报上看到了
You always do things in the grand manner.
你总是大张旗鼓
Your parties have filled the newspapers.
你办的那些活动都登报了
Sometimes the cure is more painful than the illness.
有时候痊愈比生病更痛苦
But I have to do it. It’s expected of me.
但我身不由己 我被寄予厚望
Poor Gaston.
可怜的加斯顿
You’re in a difficult position, aren’t you?
你举步维艰 是吗?
Yes, Mamita, yes. Very difficult.
对 玛米塔 对 举步维艰
See, the whole of paris is watching me.
看看 整个巴黎都在关注我
What are you talking of, Gaston?
你在说什么?
The whole world is watching you.
整个世界都在关注你
Yes.
对
Yes, it’s quite a responsibility.
对 责任重大
Quite a responsibility.
责任重大
Discard two.
我出一对
Ten pounds of sugar.
十磅蔗糖
Those aren’t very high stakes. Your sugar isn’t that good.
赌注不大 你的蔗糖不怎么样
I’d rather play you for candy.
我宁愿跟你冰糖
It’s the same thing, only sugar is healthier.
都一样 蔗糖更健康
You just say that because you make it.
你这么说是因为你做这个
Gigi, I heard that. Where are your manners?
琪琪 我听到了 又没规矩了?
It’s all right, Mamita. It’s all right.
没关系 玛米塔 没关系
If I lose, what would you really like? Silk stockings?
如果我输了 你想要什么? 丝♥袜♥?
No. Silk stockings make my legs itch.
不要 丝♥袜♥穿着太痒
I discard one. What I would really like…
我出单张 我最想得到的是
is a nile green corset…
吊带上绣着洛可可式玫瑰的
with rococo roses embroidered on the garters.
浅青绿色的胸衣
Or a new role for the player piano.
或者一架度身定做的新钢琴
Or…
或者…
Or what?
或者什么?
A look at the ocean. Gigi!
看一眼大海 琪琪
All right. If I lose, I’ll take you and Mamita to Trouville.
好吧 如果我输了 我就带你和玛米塔去特卢维尔
I heard that too.
我也听到了
Don’t worry, Gaston.
别担心 加斯顿
Win or lose, Gigi, you will not impose…
无论输赢 琪琪 你都不能…
us on poor Gastons of champagne.
强迫可怜的加斯顿带我们度周末
May I have a glass of champagne?
我能来杯香槟吗?
Are you losing your mind? Of course you may not.
你疯了吗? 当然不行
Discard three.
出三张
Discard one.
出一张
Now, let’s see.
现在 我们看看
Cards are a matter of logic.
玩牌是一种逻辑游戏
I know what I have…
我知道我有什么牌…
and I know how many you’ve drawn.
也知道你出了多少牌
According to the percentages, you undoubtedly have an ace.
根据概率 毫无疑问你还有张A
You discarded a 10 and a five…
你出过一张10 一张5…
and a queen…
一张Q…
and a three.
和一张3
You, therefore, must have two aces.
所以 你肯定还有两张A
Two aces and something smaller.
两张A和一堆小牌
That’s very interesting.
很有趣
Therefore…
所以…
I win.
我赢了
And therefore, you lose.
所以 你输了
But you cheated. Where did you get that fourth king?
你出老千 你怎么会有第四张K?
I won, I won, I won!
我赢了 我赢了 我赢了!
Why, you gypsy! You thief!
怎么会这样 你这个巫女! 你这个小偷!
You’re a muttonhead. Do we go to Trouville?
你是个笨蛋 我们可以去特卢维尔吗?
Yes, yes. You go to Trouville.
好的 好的 带你们去特卢维尔
Hooray. Grandmama, we go to Trouville.
外婆 我们要去特卢维尔了
It’s out of the question.
这可不行
Not at all. I’d love it. Believe it or not…
没关系 我很乐意 信不信由你…
I have a better time with this outrageous brat…
比起巴黎的其他人…
than anybody in paris. It’ll be marvelous fun.
我宁愿和这个野丫头呆在一起 她非常有趣
What time will we get there? Can I watch you play roulette?
明天我们何时抵达? 我能可否看你玩轮盘?
May I stay up late for supper?
我能否一顿吃到大天亮?
Is it awfully, awfully upper?
这次旅行是不是非常非常刺♥激♥?
Gigi, you’ll drive us wild.
琪琪 你会把我们逼疯的
Stop, you silly child.
闭嘴 你这个傻孩子
Is everybody celebrated full of sin and dissipated?
是否人人都纵情享乐 无拘无束?
Is it hot enough to blister? Will I be your little sister?
是否热血沸腾? 我可否做你的小妹妹?