What will she do? Scream.
她会怎么做? 尖叫
What did yours do? Scream.
你以前那位怎么做的? 尖叫
What do they all do? Scream.
那些淫♥妇♥都怎么做? 尖叫
It’s a bore.
真无聊
But think of the bliss.
想象一下
Of the pleasure you would miss.
这可遇不可求的快♥感♥
When she topples in a heap.
当她蜷曲着滚到地上
And you leave her there to weep on the floor.
你任她在地上呜咽
It’s a bore.
真无聊
You must catch her if you can.
你要尽量捉奸在床
For the dignity of man.
为了男人的尊严
Take advantage of the chance.
机不可失
You owe it, sir, to france this is war!
时不再来 先生 对法国人而言 这是挑衅
All right.
好吧
But it’s a bore.
但很无聊
Turn it around and leave it there.
掉个头停在那里
Gaston!
加斯顿
They are there.
他们在那儿
Terrible-looking rodent, isn’t he?
尖嘴猴腮面目可憎 对吗?
Terrible, but typical.
可憎 但很典型
Those chaps all look alike.
那些家伙都一样
She looks older in the daylight.
她白天显得更老
Much older. I don’t envy him.
更老 我一点不妒嫉他
Neither do I.
我也不
She never kissed me like that.
她从没那样吻过我
How is she kissing him? Whole heartedly.
她怎么吻他的? 全心全意
What do you expect?
你以为呢?
You’re legitimate. He’s forbidden fruit.
你是正式的 他是禁果
When do we make our move?
我们什么时候行动?
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
Come on.
快
Monsieur lachaille, what a surprise. I am honored.
拉夏里先生 真让人惊喜 我很荣幸
Don’t be. Come on, get up!
别这样 快 起来
Wait, wait! you are making a mistake.
等等 等等 你们误会了
It was just a coincidence, my meeting madame here.
我和夫人在这里相会 只是个巧合
Yeah, and it was a coincidence, I suppose…
是巧合 我猜…
that your lips just happened to meet…
你们的嘴唇 碰巧缠绵地…
in a long, ardent, passionate…
热情地久久地相会了一下…
You keep out of this.
你别插手
I don’t want any discussions.
我不想讨价还价
for 1000 francs, this never happened.
给你一千法郎 就当什么也没发生
You leave the ice palace and disappear. Forever.
你离开冰上皇宫 远走高飞 永远别回来
But… No “buts.”
但是… 没有 “但是”
You’re coming with us now.
你现在就跟我们走
We’ll take you to the nearest railroad station.
我们送你去最近的火车站
One thousand francs?
一千法郎?
Gaston!
加斯顿
Gaston!
加斯顿
There is nothing more to be said. Goodbye, madame.
没有什么好说的 再见 夫人
From the bottom of my heart, goodbye.
衷心地说一声 再见
Gaston, my love.
加斯顿 亲爱的
No!
不
No!
不
What happened?
出什么事了?
Liane d’exelmans has committed suicide. Again!
兰妮·德埃格泽尔芒试图自杀 第二次了
No! I’m sorry, girl. What did you say?
不 我很难过 孩子 你说什么?
No!
不
I didn’t know he left her.
我不知道他把她抛弃了
My word!
被我言中
Of course.
当然
Call me as soon as you hear anything. Anything at all.
一有消息立即通知我 哪怕是风吹草动
How marvelous!
太不可思议了
Paris agog.
轰动巴黎
Why didn’t you tell me that Gaston and Liane had broken up?
你为什么不告诉我加斯顿和兰妮分手了?
I didn’t know it. It must’ve happened over the weekend.
我也不知道 这事肯定是周末发生的
When was the suicide?
什么时候自杀的?
Last night. How did she do it?
昨晚 她怎么自杀的?
The usual way, insufficient poison.
老办法了 少量服毒
Say, how many times has she done it now?
那么 她干了几次了?
Good evening, Manuel.
晚上好 曼纽尔
Gaston, my boy.
加斯顿 孩子
Congratulations.
祝贺你
Your first suicide.
第一次有人为你自杀
What an achievement. And at your age.
真了不起 这么年轻
Like everyone in paris, we were just talking about you.
和每个巴黎人一样 我们刚才还在讨论你
May I add mine, sir?
请允许我也向您道贺 先生
Thank you, Manuel. I came over to get a…
谢谢你 曼纽尔 我是来躲…
It was a stunning victory.
这是场大胜
Where is the champagne? It’s ready, sir.
香槟在哪儿? 准备好了 先生
I came over to get away from the telephone.
我是来躲电♥话♥的
I can imagine. Any news from the corpse?
可以想象 尸首怎么样了?
Fully recovered, according to late-morning editions.
听早上晚些时候的新闻说 痊愈了
And how do you feel?
你感觉如何?
Oddly enough, I’m not quite sure.
怪怪的 我说不清
Make a guess.
想象一下
Well, I’d say edgy.
有点紧张
Edgy? Yes.
紧张? 是的
Almost depressed. I don’t know why.
很沮丧 莫名其妙
There must be a reason.
肯定有什么原因
I suppose it’s to be expected.
我觉得是意料之中的
I’m told Verdi felt that way…
我听说威尔第第一次演完 “阿伊达” 时
after the first performance of “Aida”.
也有这种感觉
Get a glass for yourself. I have one, sir.
你自己来一杯 那我喝一杯 先生
To you, Gaston.
敬你 加斯顿
May this be the first of many.
祝你再接再厉
Thank you.
谢谢
What about tonight? Where do we go? What do we do?
今晚怎么过? 我们去哪儿? 干些什么?
I don’t know. I think I should consider…
我不知道 我要为下一步…
what I do next very carefully.
好好计划一番
I’ve been weighing the idea of…
我正在考虑…
going down to the country for a while.
去乡下呆一段
You mean, leave paris?
你是说 离开巴黎?
Yes. Why not?
对 有什么不好吗?
Why not?
有什么不好?
That’s the one thing you mustn’t do.
你千万别这么做
Do you want people to think you’re despondent? Disturbed?
你想让人们觉得你很失落? 很苦恼吗?
If you leave, they will, you know.
你一旦走了 他们就会这么觉得 知道吗
No, no. That would be snatching…
不 不行 你会…
defeat from the jaws of victory.
看着胜利溜走
No, no, no. for the next few weeks…
不 不行 不行 接下来的几周…
you should be out every night.
你每晚都得出门
Maxim’s, moulin rouge, pre catalan.
马克西姆之家 红磨坊 普瑞加泰罗尼亚
The pre catalan is closed.
普瑞加泰罗尼亚歇业了
Open it! You must be carefree.
重新开张! 你必须显得轻松愉快
Devil-May-care.
让忧愁见鬼去吧
A different girl every night. Keep them guessing who’s next.
每晚换个姑娘 让她们猜猜谁是下一个
Play the game. Be gay…
玩游戏 做一个…
extravagant, outrageous.
奢侈 放浪形骸的人.
Grandmama!
外婆
Imagine. Gaston bought out the opera last night…
想象一下 加斯顿昨晚办了一场歌♥剧…
and brought the entire company…
把整个剧团…
to his house for for a performance.
都请到他家演出
I’ll go.
我去开门
Gaston, how are you?
加斯顿 你还好吗?
You look all in. -Gigi.
你看起来真是疲惫不堪 -琪琪
Is your grandmother home? Yes, she is.
你外婆在家吗? 是的 她在
Is that gold?
那是金的吗?
The handle, yes.
这个手柄 是金的
You must be very rich to have a gold handle on your cane.
你能用金柄手杖 一定非常有钱
Gaston, what a nice surprise.
加斯顿 真让人惊喜万分