Everything I teach you…
我教你的东西…
has a good reason.
都很有用
Love, my dear Gigi…
爱情 亲爱的琪琪…
is a thing of beauty, like a work of art.
是美好的事物 就如同一件艺术品
And like a work of art, it is created by artists.
正如艺术品 是艺术家创造的
The greater the artist, the greater the art.
伟大的艺术家 能创作伟大的作品
And what makes an artist?
怎样才能成为一个艺术家?
Cigars and jewelry?
雪茄和珠宝?
Gigi….
琪琪…
You are from another planet.
你简直是个外星人
Get on with your work.
继续上课吧
A necklace is love.
项链代表爱情
A ring is love.
戒指代表爱情
A rock from some obnoxious little king is love.
讨厌的国王送的石头代表爱情
A sapphire with a star is love.
带星的蓝宝石代表爱情
An ugly black cigar is love.
丑陋的黑雪茄代表爱情
Everything you are is love.
你的一切都代表爱情
You would think it would embarrass…
要知道在巴黎…
all the people.
人人为情所困
To be thinking every minute of love.
无时不刻不想爱情
I don’t understand the parisians.
巴黎人让我费解
Making love every time they get a chance.
不失时机谈情说爱
I don’t understand the parisians.
巴黎人让我费解
Wasting every lovely night on romance.
卿卿我我彻夜不眠
Anytime.
无论何时
And under every tree in town.
城里树下
They’re in session two by two.
成双成对 打情骂俏
What a crime.
光天化日
With all there is to see in town.
成何体统
They can’t find something else to do.
游手好闲 伤风败俗
I don’t understand how parisians.
巴黎人让我费解
Never tire of walking hand in hand.
携手漫步 乐此不疲
But they seem to love it.
不以为耻
And speak highly of it.
反以为荣
I don’t understand.
让我费解
The parisians!
巴黎人
I don’t understand the parisians!
巴黎人让我费解
When it’s warm.
春暖花开
They take a carriage ride at night.
乘车夜游
Close their eyes and hug and kiss.
如胶似漆 情意绵绵
When it’s cold.
待到冬日
They simply move inside at night.
屋里厮守
There must be more to life than this.
生命意义 何止于此
I don’t understand the parisians.
巴黎人让我费解
Thinking love so miraculous and grand.
爱虽可贵
But they rave about it.
他们却荒淫无度
And won’t live without it.
沉迷其中
I don’t understand.
让我费解
The parisians!
巴黎人
Stop.
停车
Gigi?
琪琪?
What are you doing there?
你在那里干嘛?
Gaston…
加斯顿…
do you make love all the time?
你成天谈情说爱吗?
I beg your pardon?
你说什么?
Do you make love all the time? Heavens, no.
你成天谈情说爱吗? 天哪 当然没有
The only people who make love all the time are liars.
只有花言巧语的人才成天谈情说爱
Was that the subject of your lesson today?
这是你今天上课的主题吗?
How did you know I was having a lesson?
你怎么知道我在上课?
I just came from your house.
我刚从你家出来
Too bad I wasn’t there. We could’ve…
真可惜我不在
played cards, and I husband…
本来我们可以赢你两局的
But you cheat.
你就会出老千
I can, but with you I don’t have to.
我是个高手 不过对付你 根本不用出老千
You watch your tongue, my girl.
别闪了舌头 丫头片子
I’m not your girl. Thank you for that.
我可不是你的丫头 幸亏不是
If I have a little girl, I’ll see to…
如果我有个丫头…
it she’s more respectful than you.
一定调♥教♥得比你恭敬
Come with me. Where?
跟我来 去哪儿?
To the ice palace. I don’t skate.
去冰上皇宫 我不溜冰
I’ll buy you a drink. I don’t drink.
我请你喝一杯 我不喝酒
A sweet one. Are you going to skate?
甜酒 你想去溜冰?
No, but I’m calling for madame d’exelmans.
不是 我正要去见德埃格泽尔芒夫人
Liane? Your lady love?
兰妮? 你的情人?
No, thank you. I’ve had enough of that for today.
不去 谢谢 今天我受够了这个
I’m not going to woo her on ice.
我可不会在冰上求爱
Come along before I spank you.
在我动粗前快上车
You wouldn’t dare!
你敢!
Oh, I wouldn’t, eh? No!
噢 不敢 嗯? 不
Sit down.
请坐
Gigi!
琪琪
Sit down.
请坐
Haven’t you ever seen an ice rink?
你没见过室内溜冰场吗?
Never.
没有
Grandmama says going out distracts…
外婆说…
one from more serious matters.
玩物丧志
A barbotage for the lady.
给这位女士来杯 “泡泡茶”
What’s that? Quiet.
是什么? 安静
Champagne for me. Well-Iced.
我要香槟 冰过的
Yes, monsieur lachaille.
是 拉夏里先生
Is that the scandalous madame d’exelmans?
那就是让人讨厌的德埃格泽尔芒夫人?
Yes, that’s she.
对 就是她
Tell me, Gigi, the way you express yourself…
说实话 琪琪 你率性而为时…
does your grandmother ever hear you talk this way?
祖母见过你这种说话方式吗?
She never listens to me much.
她从不听我啰嗦
Which reminds me, she mustn’t know I was here with you.
这倒提醒了我 她肯定不知道我和你在这儿
And why not? What’s wrong with being with me?
为什么? 和我在一起有什么不好吗?
It isn’t you. It’s here.
问题不是你 而是这里
I told you. This isn’t serious matters.
我告诉你 这不是正经事
And just what are serious matters?
那么什么是正经事?
I don’t remember it all by heart.
我记不全了
One mustn’t read novels, they depress you.
不能看小说 这使你消沉
Don’t wear powder, it ruins the complexion.
不能擦脂涂粉 这会糟蹋肤色
Don’t wear corsets, they spoil the figure.
不能穿紧身胸衣 这会毁了身材
What do you think of Liane?
你觉得兰妮怎么样?
She’s pretty.
她很可爱
Yes, she is.
是的 她很可爱
But….
不过…
But what?
不过什么?
Common.

Common?
俗?
How do you mean “common”? Ordinary common or coarse common?
你说的 “俗” 是什么意思? 平凡还是庸俗?
Ordinary.
平凡
And coarse. Well, I really must go. Please come soon.
而且庸俗 好了 我得走了 一会儿来找我
Thank you for the drink. It was a pleasure.
多谢你的饮料 荣幸之至
Hello, my darling.
你好 亲爱的
You waltz divinely.
你跳华尔兹真美
Thank you, my love.
谢谢 亲爱的
I’ll let you know when I’ll be in for my next lesson.
我要学下一支的时候会通知你的
Yes, madame.
好的 夫人
At maxim’s? UhHuh.
在马克西姆之家? 嗯
Thank you, monsieur.
谢谢你 先生
Dreadful man.
讨厌的家伙
You seem to have lessons with him often enough.
你好像跟他学得够多了
He’s an excellent teacher. I made amazing progress.
他教得很好 我大有长进
But he’s so conceited.
但是他太狂妄了
So superior in an inferior way.
连卑躬屈膝的时候都很高傲
I can’t stand him.
我真受不了他
Shall we go?
我们可以走了吗?
Gaston and Liane are joining me here at maxim’s tonight.
今晚加斯顿和兰妮会来马克西姆之家找我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!