哈维找到了配型
Javi found a match.
你丈夫
Your husband.
还有我儿子
And my son.
真不知道他们什么时候来带走他
I never know when they’ll come for him.
我们决不让这发生
Yeah, well… we’re not gonna let that happen.
不是吗
Are we?
怎么了
What’s up?
你想要什么
What do you want?

The money.
你拿房♥租去嫖♥妓♥了
You trade rent payments for sex,
别人用毒品来偿还你
others pay you with drugs.
你无法无天
You’re out of control.
真是个败家子
You’re a disgrace.
我们真不该给你这份工作
We never should have given you this job.
胡说…这是家族生意
Tough shit… it’s a family business.
说不定是你搞砸的
Maybe you’re the fuck up.
如果是我负责 就没人能偷我们东西了
If I was in charge, no one would steal from us.
说清楚点
Enlighten me.
我被抢了
I was robbed.
谁干的
By whom?
不知道
I don’t know.
总有些小偷在附近
There are a few thieves in here.
别跟我撒谎
You and your fucking lies.
别想哄骗我
Don’t bullshit me.
交出钱 要不就告诉我谁抢的你
The money, or the fucker who robbed you.
你是我表弟
You’re my cousin…
但你要是不说 你就完蛋了
but if you don’t deliver, you’re finished.
滚你妈蛋 我不是你的婊♥子♥
Fuck off, I’m not your bitch!
交出钱 混♥蛋♥
The money, fucker.
你什么时候被抢的
When did you get robbed?
我哪知道
Who knows.
是我拿回我手表的时候吗
When I got my watch back?
不知道
I don’t know!
有可能
Maybe.
你当我是傻子吗
Do you think I’m an idiot!?
你在哪拿到手表的
Where’d you get the watch!?
我捡的
I found it!
那个外国佬是你同伙吧
Did the gringo help?
不 就我一个人
No, it was just me!
去抓他
Get him!
卡拉卡斯
Caracas.
你以为可以耍我吗 小兔崽子
Think you can fool me you little fuck!?
放开她 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Get off her, you son of a bitch!
我跟你们没完
I’m not done with you!
你们这群笨蛋怎么搞的
What did you idiots do!?
这个房♥间是专门给我建的
This room was built for me!
却沾满了你们的血
Now you’re bleeding all over it.
他抓住了孩子的妈妈
He had the mom…
还要把孩子杀了
he was going to kill the kid.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
你♥他♥妈♥都干了什么
What the fuck did you do?
混♥蛋♥
Idiot!
回答我
Answer me!
现在怎么办
Now what?
哈维
Javi!
是弗洛尔阿姨
It’s Aunt Flor.
接电♥话♥
Answer it.
接啊
Answer it, man!
喂 阿姨
Hi, Aunt.
他现在不能接电♥话♥
He can’t talk right now
他躺着呢
he’s lying down.
好的
Okay.
这会伤透了她的心的
It’s going to break her heart.
我又能怎么说
What could I say?
要是那外国佬没把他杀了 我也会杀他
If the gringo hadn’t killed him, I would have.
那个外国佬怎么样
What about the gringo?
他怎么样
What about him?
他不是家人 也不是墨西哥人
He’s not family, he’s not Mexican.
我一定要杀了他
I’d kill him.
我救了你哥哥的命
I saved your brother’s life.
也救了你 我保护了那孩子和肝脏
I saved your life, too. I protected the kid and the liver.
我终结了你两个惹是生非的手下
I terminated two troublesome employees.
该死的外国佬
Fucking gringo!
其中一个是我的表弟
One of those was my cousin!
别告诉我你没考虑过干掉他
Don’t tell me you weren’t thinking about killing him already.
我让你免于难堪
I saved you the embarrassment
双手不用沾满家人的鲜血
of having family blood on your hands.
如果他想杀你哥哥
And if he was willing to kill your brother,
下次肯定会来杀你
he was coming to kill you next.
准确地说 一分半钟后就会来
In about a minute and a half, to be precise.
所以 我救了你这混♥蛋♥两次
So, I saved your fucking life twice.
我要喝一杯
I need a drink.

Fuck!

Fuck!
把他放了
Cut him loose!
行 行 等一会
Yeah, okay. Give me a minute.
看在上帝的份上 我得换短裤
I need to change my shorts, for God’s sake!
他知道肝脏的事
He knows about my liver.
也知道我们和卡纳尔的矛盾
He knew about our problems with Carnal.
他好像知道我的想法
He seems to know what I’m thinking.
他是谁
Who is he?
我不知道
I don’t know.
阿尔曼多也不知道
Armando doesn’t know either.
那么他没有名字 指控 也没有指纹
So he’s in here with no name, charges, or fingerprints?
你在负责治安
You’re in charge of security!
这个该死的外国佬怎么知道这一切的
How does this fucking gringo know everything?
那就杀了他
So kill him then.
笨蛋
You idiot!
不要轻举妄动
Don’t be hasty!
首先查出谁派他来的
First, find out who sent him.
查出这个人
Find out who he is.
然后再杀他
Then we kill him.
哪一个
Which one?
3号♥
Number three.
嘿 伙计
Hey, there.
嘿 黄油球
Oh, hey, Butterballs.
黄油球
Yeah, Butterballs.
就是跟你报到 看看你过得怎样
Just checking in. Wanted to see how you’re doing.
还不错
Fine. Yeah.
我看你还在那死撑着
Well, you know, I see you’re still hanging in there.
所以…
So…
我知道你有钱 我可以把你弄出来
I know there’s money. I could still help you out.
我只是想要分一杯羹
All I want is a piece of the pie.
我还是一如既往的多嘴 是吧
Talkative as ever, eh?
没关系 还是很高兴认识你
That’s okay. It was nice knowing you.
很遗憾 咱俩彼此看不顺眼
Sorry if we got off on the wrong foot.
祝你好运 你会需要的
Good luck then. You’re gonna need it.
我没料到黄油球这么快就向我施压
Butterballs was putting the squeeze on me sooner than I thought.
是时候打出隐藏已久的牌了
It was time to play a card I’d been holding back.
想办法接近我的钱
Try and get my cash a little closer.
日安
Buen dias.
你想要什么 白种人
What do you want, guero?
我有些情报想告诉你
I have some information for you
你会觉得有价值的
that I think you might find valuable.
两个警♥察♥ 巴兹奎兹和罗梅罗
Uh, two cops, Vazquez and Romero,
徽章号♥90348…
badge number 90348…
好好好 我们知道自己的警♥察♥
Okay, okay, okay. We know our cops.
你认识他们
Oh, you know them? Mmm.
那样的话你会发现这事很有意思
Well, in that case you’ll find this really interesting.
他们把我抓到这的时候
They took a sizeable amount of money

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!