Get outta here.
走开
Looks like you picked up another trick.
好像你又勾搭了个新的哦
I don’t hang around with infants.
我不和幼稚的小孩约会
Mr. Henning.
亨宁先生
– What is it, my boy? – Can I talk to you for a moment?
– 怎么了?- 我能跟你聊聊天吗?
Of course. Come up.
当然 上来吧
Come in.
进来
Mr. Henning, I have to talk to you.
亨宁先生,我必须跟你说几句话
What is it? You’re so pale. What’s wrong?
怎么了?你看起来很苍白,出什么事了?
Come sit down.
过来坐下
Now tell me what’s wrong.
告诉我发生什么事了
– I did it. – Did what?
– 我♥干♥了坏事- 干了什么?
Killed my father.
我杀了我爸爸
– What? You really did? – You told me to.
– 什么?你真的这么干了?- 你教我的
Me? I didn’t tell you to do anything, you little monster!
我?!我没有叫你做任何事,你个小魔鬼!
Get up. How could you do such a thing?
起来,你怎么敢这么做?
People will find out you’ve been coming around here.
人们会发现你过来找我了的
I never told you to do such a thing! Never!
我从没叫你做这样的事!没有!
Come on, get up.
快起来
My dear Edmund, calm down.
我亲爱的埃德蒙,冷静点
We’ll see what we can do.
让我们想想办法
I really am fond of you, my boy.
我真的很喜欢你
– Can I play with you? – No, we’re playing by ourselves.
– 我可以跟你们一起玩吗?- 不 我们想自己玩
– I can show you how to play. – No.
– 我可以教你们怎么玩- 不
Come on.
走吧
Mr. Rademacher!
雷德马赫先生!
Someone should tell the children.
应该跟孩子说一声
– Where’s Edmund? – I haven’t seen him.
– 埃德蒙在哪?- 我没看到他
Have you seen Edmund?
你们看到埃德蒙了吗?
We’ll find him.
我们会找到他的
My God!
我的天啊!