他没有恶意的 爸爸
He was finding us some food. – I won’t eat any of it.
– 他为我们找了点吃的- 我不会吃的
Me neither. I’d rather starve.
我也不要,我宁愿饿死
Easy to say.
说的容易
I’m tired of lying around, of no use to anyone.
我已经烦透了自己躺着 谁都帮不了的状态
Don’t get upset. I’m sure he won’t do it again.
别难过,他下次不会了
Show how many potatoes you brought.
给我们看看,你带回来了多少土豆
And canned meat.
还有罐头肉
That’s not for us.
那不是我们的
– Who’s it for? – Mr. Rademacher.
– 是谁的?- 是雷德马赫先生的
Well? Any luck?
怎么?弄得怎么样了?
– It’s not so easy. – The main cable has to be in there.
– 不容易啊- 主电缆肯定在这儿
Yes, but it’s hard to get at.
嗯,但是很难够到
And the power company might easily notice we’re tapping it.
电力局很容易发现我们做的手脚
No need to worry.
别担心
With five households, it could have been any one of us.
这里有5户人家,怀疑不到我头上
– Here, Mr. Rademacher. – What do you want?
– 雷德马赫先生- 干吗?
– I brought canned meat. – I didn’t order any.
– 我把罐头肉拿来了- 我没有订啊
– For the scale. – Where are the 300 marks?
– 是卖♥♥秤子拿到的- 300马克呢?
This is all I got for it.
我只拿到这些
What? You dare bring me this for my expensive scale?
什么?你怎么敢卖♥♥了我的秤子拿回几罐肉?
Canned meat? You want to poison us all?
罐头肉?你想毒死我们吗?
– It’s not bad. – Then you take it…
– 没有那么糟- 你拿着吧
Very kind of you.
谢谢啦
…to my wife.
拿给我妻子
Out with the truth. Where’s the money?
说实话吧,钱呢?
What money?
什么钱?
For the scale. I bet it’s in your pocket.
卖♥♥秤子的钱,肯定在你口袋里
– How can you accuse me of that? – It’s perfectly clear.
– 你怎么能冤枉我?- 很明显
You’re all dying of hunger and trying to get by at any cost.
你们就快饿死了,所以想尽一切办法弄钱
First you forced yourself on us.
首先你们赖上我们家了
That was the housing authority.
那是住房♥机构安排的
I’m the one who has to bear it.
可我是承受方
We all have to put up
我们都得忍♥受
with your father’s constant bellyaching and whimpering.
你父亲无休止的咳嗽和呻♥吟♥
Why doesn’t he just croak? We’d finally have some peace.
他干吗不早点死掉?大家都清净些
– Where are you going? – To the bathroom.
– 你要去哪?- 去浴室
Wait. I’ll help you.
等等 我来帮你
Thank you, child.
谢谢你 孩子
– Your soup is on the stove. – Close the door.
– 你的汤在炉子上- 关上门
Want some?
要吃吗?
No, you eat it. Eva warmed it up especially for you.
不,你吃吧伊娃,专门为你热的
How about an American cigarette?
要美国烟卷吗?
So Eva can hold it over me?
伊娃为我留的吗?
It’s not from Eva.
不是伊娃的
Don’t tell me you bought it.
不要告诉我你买♥♥的
No, it was a present.
不,是礼物
From the boys you were running around with?
是那些和你一起的男孩子给的?
It wasn’t the boys. It was a girl.
不是男孩子,是个女孩
– You should be ashamed! – Everyone else does it.
– 你应该感到羞耻!- 所有人都这么做
That’s no excuse.
那不是借口
Her name’s Christl. She lost her parents.
她的名字叫克里斯特尔,她是孤儿
She lives in a basement.
住在地下室里
She laughed at me because I don’t smoke yet.
她笑我不会抽烟
She often brings cigarettes for the other guys.
她常常为其他人带烟
You should have someone who’d look after you.
你应该找个人来照顾你
Me? I don’t need anyone.
我?不需要
I’ve had enough of this rotten life.
我受够了这无趣的生活
You mustn’t lose courage now.
你现在不应该失去勇气
No, I mustn’t.
不 我不能
A soldier can lose everything but his courage.
一个士兵唯一不能失去的就是勇气
But I’m not a soldier anymore.
但我现在已经不是士兵了
Now I’m a nobody. One more mouth to feed.
现在我是无名小卒,要吃饭的一张嘴
I swear I’d like to jump out the window.
我发誓我宁愿从窗户里跳下去
Come quickly!
快来!
Come quickly.
快来
Father had another attack.
爸爸又犯病了
I think we should call a doctor. You hear me?
我们叫个医生吧,听到了吗?
Yes, but…
但
I’ll get him. I know where he lives.
我去叫,我知道医生住在哪
Don’t worry. It’s nothing serious.
别担心,没什么事
His heart is very weak,
他的心脏很脆弱
but it’s his poor overall condition that most concerns me.
但是我最担心的是他虚弱的身体状况
What should we do?
我们应该怎么做?
He needs nourishing food, with fats and vitamins.
他需要富含脂肪和维他命类的营养食物
– How can we get that? – We only have a Level 3 card.
– 我们怎么能搞到这些啊?- 我们只有3级卡
I know. It’s the same sorry state everywhere.
我知道,现在全国都是这么不景气
It would be best to get him to a hospital,
最好让他住院
but they’re all full to overflowing.
但现在医院都人满为患
You think there’s any possibility?
您觉得还有其他办法吗?
They’ve turned away worse cases,
他们已经拒收重病患者了
but fortunately I have very good connections at the Health Department.
但还好我在医疗中心有认识的熟人
Hear that, Father? You’re going to the hospital.
听到了吗,爸爸?你要住院了
You can eat all you want there.
在那你想吃什么都可以
Three meals a day.
一天三餐
Wait just a minute.
等等
I can’t make any promises,
我不能保证什么
but I’d be surprised if I can’t manage it.
但我想问题应该不大
Get well soon. Good-bye.
早日康复 再见
Happy now, Daddy?
高兴了吗 爸爸?
– So you feel better? – Much better.
– 感觉好点了吗?- 好多了
Not so loud, Father.
别这么大声 爸爸
Remember what the doctor said.
记得医生说过的话
You’re right. Someone might hear us.
你说得对,不然别人会听到我的话
But you simply can’t imagine.
你简直无法想像
– What? – All I’ve had to eat.
– 怎么了?- 我都吃了什么
First soup,
先是汤
then meat with fresh vegetables,
接着是肉和新鲜蔬菜
and this much milk.
还有这么多牛奶
– Really? – What do you think of that?
– 真的吗?- 你觉得怎么样?
I’m happy you have it so good.
我很高兴你吃了这些
And in the evening there’s another hot meal.
晚上还有一顿热餐
You’ll see how quickly you get better.
你会很快好起来的
Yes. But when I think of all of you…
嗯,但是我一想到你们…
Don’t worry about us.
别担心我们
As long as you feel better, that’s a comfort for us.
只要你身体好了,我们就放心了
It makes things a little easier, doesn’t it?
这让我们家好过一点了,不是吗
– Yes, Father. – That’s what I tell myself too.
– 是的 爸爸- 我也是这么跟自己说的
– You think Eva’s still coming? – Definitely. She just went to the hospital.
– 你觉得伊娃会来吗?- 当然 她只是去医院了
– Mind if I smoke? – Go right ahead.
– 我可以抽烟吗?- 可以
– Join me? – Thanks, I just had one.
– 你要抽吗?- 谢谢 我抽过了
I’ll get you a light.
我给你点火
Where are the matches? – We don’t have any more.
– 火柴呢?- 没了
– Go get some. – With no money?
– 去拿一些 – 没钱怎么拿?
– Go ask Rademacher… – No need.
-去问雷德马赫 -不用了
My friend has some. I have to go see her anyway.
我的朋友有,我要去找她了
Oh, here you are. – What is it?
– 哦 你回来了- 怎么了
I’ll tell you later. I’m going to Hilde’s.
我待会告诉你,我要去找希尔德了
All right.
好的
– How’s Father? – He’s doing better.
– 爸爸怎么样了?- 好多了
And we’re doing worse.
我们却更惨了
– They cut off the power. – How can that be?
– 断电了- 怎么会?
They found out someone here was plugging in for free.
他们发现有人在这偷♥电♥
– Rademacher suspected us. – Of course.
– 雷德马赫怀疑是我们- 当然
That’s why he’s yelling.
不然他干嘛冲着我们吼叫
That swindler! Someone ought to shut his trap.
那个骗子!真该把他的嘴堵上
Lots of big words,
你只会说大话
but you just sit around while everything happens to us.
却坐在这看着别人欺负我们
You starting that again?
你又要开始吵架吗?
You must have done something wrong.
你肯定做错了什么
– I only did my duty. – Then you have nothing to fear.