– You can count on us. – Go with them, okay?
– 包在我身上- 和他们一起去好吗?
那是柏林的集中营所在地
那里是他们焚毁尸体的地方
你们要照相吗?
我先给你们照张相吧
– 我们去那里看看- 那里吗?
When I grow up, I’m gonna buy a car.
等我长大了,我要买♥♥一辆车
– I can’t wait that long. – Edmund.
– 我等不了那么久- 埃德蒙
Wait here a minute.
在这等一下
Edmund, come quickly. Hurry.
埃德蒙,快过来,快!
Here he is.
他在这
Yes, you can listen to it. Hurry up.
您可以听听看,快
– I’m not an express train. – Don’t be such a slowpoke.
– 我不太熟练- 别这么慢吞吞
… hold the flag high when the storm rages and thunder strikes.
在暴风雨来临的时候,依旧高举起旗帜
I am proud to be the leader of this nation,
我很荣幸成为这个国家的领导者
not only in happy times, but especially in hard ones.
不仅是在和平年代,特别是这个艰难的年代
I’m happy that in such times I can once again
我很高兴在这样的年代,可以再一次
give my strength and trust to the nation,
将我的力量和信任交付给这个国家
that I can and must raise up the entire German people
可以且必须为整个德意志人♥民♥效劳
and tell them, “German people, set your hearts at rest!
告诉他们“德意志人♥民♥,放心吧!“
We shall overcome! Victory awaits us in the end!”
我们会胜利的!胜利就在前头等着我们!”
Kids! What a coincidence!
孩子们!真是巧!
Where have you been? – At the chancellery.
– 你们去哪了?- 去领♥事♥馆♥了
– So it all worked out? – Yes, sir.
– 事情办好了?- 是的 先生
– How much did you get? – Two hundred marks.
– 你得到多少钱了?- 200马克
– Where are they? – Here.
– 在哪?- 在这
Here are 10 marks for you.
这10马克给你
See? I take good care of you.
看到没?我会好好照顾你的
Come see me again soon, okay?
以后再来找我好吗?
Bye.
再见
– Jo! – Come on.
– 乔!- 走
Wait here a minute.
等等
– Why do we have to wait? – Jo’s pulling off a job.
– 为什么?- 乔还有点事做
– What job? – Don’t ask such stupid questions.
– 什么事?- 不要问傻问题
If you’re so curious, go after him.
如果好奇的话,就跟着他吧
I will.
好的
Jo!
乔!
I told you to wait outside.
我叫你在外面等的
What are you doing down here?
你来这干什么?
– Selling something. – What?
– 卖♥♥东西- 什么?
– This. – What is it?
– 这个- 这是什么?
Soap.
香皂
Soap? That’s why I had to…
香皂?你可以用它干嘛?
Pipe down. You’ll see what you can do with soap.
别吵了 你看看就知道了
Now beat it. You too, silly goose.
走吧你们,傻瓜们
Zoologischer Garten! This stop Zoologischer Garten!
动物园站!
– Fifty marks. – I don’t have it.
– 50马克- 我没那么多钱
Just take a look.
看看嘛
– Smell. – Nice, but too expensive.
– 闻一下- 很好 但太贵了
For you I’ll make it 40.
那我40马克卖♥♥给你
Come on. Hurry up.
快跑
Now you see how to soap the people up?
现在知道我是怎么卖♥♥香皂的了吧?
No one here? The gang was supposed to be here.
没人吗?他们那群人应该在的啊
Wait for me. I’ll see where Ali Baba’s hiding.
等等我,我去看看他们藏在哪里
– Is he your brother? – Jo? No.
– 他是你哥哥吗?- 乔?不是
Don’t you live together?
你们不住一起吗?
Us? Live together?
我们?住一起?
I thought you lived together.
我以为你们住一起
We don’t live together. Hey, Jo!
我们不住在一起,嘿.乔!
– Hey, sweetie! – Hands off!
– 嘿 亲爱的!- 把手拿开!
Don’t be that way!
不要这样!
– Conceited princess. – A mattress that dispenses cigarettes.
– 自负的公主- 就是个卖♥♥烟的女孩
She’s not the only broad I’ve been with.
她不是我唯一交往的女孩
A trainload of potatoes is coming in tonight.
今晚有一列车土豆运进来
Crazy! We’ll get ourselves some.
太好了!我们也弄一点去
The cops will be there too.
警♥察♥到时也在哦
– Jo? – I know where to find him.
– 乔?- 我知道去哪找他
– Hey, Jo. – What?
– 嘿 乔- 怎么了
Will you sell me a piece of soap?
你可以卖♥♥1块香皂给我吗?
– Why not? – How much you want?
– 好哇- 要多少钱?
Forty smackers.
40马克
Forty? I only have 10.
40?我只有10马克
You’ll get the rest tomorrow and the day after.
剩下的明天和后天给你
All right.
好的
Good.
很好
– Now put it away. – I want to take a look first.
– 收好- 我先看看
You dirty dog, you cheated me!
你个坏蛋 你骗我!
Good night and sweet dreams.
晚安好梦
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
I have a rendezvous.
我有个约会
– Where are we anyway? – Good question.
– 我们在哪里?- 问得好
I live near the Alexanderplatz. How do I get home?
我住在亚历山大广场那边,我怎么回家?
No one’s making you go home.
没人会带你回家
– Where am I supposed to sleep? – Right here. There’s plenty of room.
– 那我要睡哪里?- 就这儿,有很多地方可以睡
Alone?
一个人?
With her. Or don’t you like her?
和她一起啊,还是你不喜欢她?
Afraid of girls? – It’s not that.
– 害怕女孩子?- 不是的
She’s a nice girl, you dummkopf.
她是个好女孩 你个傻瓜
Now get lost, you two.
你们两个走吧
You gonna keep all those potatoes yourself?
你要把土豆都拿走吗?
You can have a few. Where should I put them?
可以给你一些,放哪里?
In here.
放这里
That’s all?
就这么些?
Where would you put more?
再多你没地方放
In my bag.
放包里
I’ll give you more tomorrow. I promise.
明天再给你一些,我答应你
Now good night, and make each other happy.
晚安 玩得开心点
You’ll see. It’s lots of fun.
你会发现很好玩的
Come on.
走吧
Jo, listen!
乔 听我说!
Let him be. Come on.
由他吧 走
They’re gonna really hit the roof, my boy.
他们快气疯了 孩子
You think so?
真的吗?
Staying out all night won’t go unpunished.
在外过夜肯定要挨骂
– What should I do? – You’ll have to pay the piper.
– 我该怎么办?- 准备受罚
I only stayed out all night because…
我呆在外面过夜是因为
You needn’t tell me. Explain it to your sister.
不要跟我讲,跟你姐姐解释吧
Come on.
过来
Edmund! Finally!
埃德蒙!总算回来了!
I thought you weren’t coming home.
我以为你再也不回家了
You gave me such a fright.
你吓死我了
You’re a horrible boy. – What’s going on?
– 你真是个坏小孩- 怎么了
Nothing. It’s just Edmund. Go back to sleep.
没什么,是埃德蒙,你继续睡
To your room… march!
去你的房♥间- 走!
Where were you the whole night?
你整晚去哪了?
I didn’t do anything bad, Eva, honest.
我没有干坏事,伊娃,真的
I want to know where you were.
我想知道你在哪
I was getting potatoes.
我去拿土豆了
That’s no reason to stay out all night.
所以才整晚没回家
Tomorrow I’ll get more.
明天我能拿到更多
Look.

Father’s awake.
爸爸醒了
Hear how he’s coughing?
听见他咳嗽了吧?
He was very ill last night.
昨晚他病得很厉害
– Does he know? – Yes.
– 他知道吗?- 嗯
Yes, Father.
爸爸
Edmund’s here.
埃德蒙在这
Come here.
过来
Closer.
再近点
It’s not my fault. The other boys made me…
不是我的错,那些男孩让我…
Save your breath. I’m not interested in your lies.
别说了,我不要听你的谎话
You should be ashamed… so depraved and corrupted at your age!
你应该懂得羞愧,小小年纪就这样!
He didn’t mean any harm, Father.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!