你希望我为了你去卖♥♥淫吗?
Sorry, I didn’t mean it.
对不起,我不是这个意思
We’re both on edge.
我们都不太冷静
But just look at our situation.
但看看我们现在的状况吧
We get more desperate every day. – You needn’t tell me.
– 一天比一天绝望-你不用说我也知道
We just can’t let Edmund…
我们不能让埃德蒙…
I know that. Don’t you think I worry about it?
我知道,你以为我就不担心吗?
But all of you only think about yourselves.
但你们都只想着自己
You’ve forgotten what I went through all those years.
你忘了那些年我是怎么熬过来的
You’re wrong.
你错了
We know that you almost died of thirst near Tobruk
我们知道你差点在托布鲁克(利比亚城市)渴死
and nearly froze to death in Russia.
差点在俄♥罗♥斯♥冻死
I don’t want to suffer anymore. I’d rather end it all.
我不想再忍♥受这些了,我宁愿结束这一切
No, Karl-Heinz.
不,卡尔·海因斯
You survived it all, and you’ll go on living.
你已经大难不死,所以要好好活着
Here you are, Gina. Come along.
吉娜,你在呀,过来
Mommy, I want to stay here.
妈妈 我想待在这里
Your girl’s no bother.
她不会打扰我的
– You’re working in this light? – We must save electricity.
– 你在这样的条件下工作?- 我们要省电
Not when you really need it.
但也不能这样省
Can I give you a hand?
要我帮忙吗?
Thanks, I’m fine.
不用了.谢谢
– You’re suspicious of me too. – No.
– 你也在怀疑我- 不是
– But the others are, aren’t they? – I think so.
– 但是其他人怀疑我,是吗?- 应该吧
Why?
为什么?
Because I was abroad for so long?
因为我在外国待了很久?
– No, because of your political views. – That’s ridiculous.
– 不 因为你的政♥治♥观点- 真可笑
The Rademachers hate me because I’m taking up a room.
雷德马赫一家讨厌我是因为我占了他们一间房♥
– Are we moving again? – No. Now be quiet.
– 我们又要搬家吗?- 不 安静点
You room with Miss Köhler. They’re nice, simple people.
你的室友是科勒小姐吧,她家人人很好
What have they got against me?
他们为什么不喜欢我?
I’m sure it’s because their son…
我想是因为他们的儿子
Come on, Gina.
走吧 吉娜
I’ll pick out some linens for you.
我会给你弄些亚麻布来
You can make diapers out of them.
你可以用它做尿布
She’s always very helpful.
她总是很喜欢帮助别人
I don’t believe in help from strangers.
我不相信陌生人会帮助我
Everyone has to help themselves these days.
这年头大家都只能顾自己
I’m very understanding, my boy. I’m no monster.
我能理解你,孩子,我又不是没人情味
But there’s a limit. I’ve told you that before.
但有规定的,我跟你说过了
I didn’t know what kind of help you were offering.
我不知道你能做什么工作
Can’t I get something for you?
我能不能帮你带回来点什么?
You know I hate the black market.
你知道我讨厌黑市
Or swap something?
或者帮你交换东西?
That’s what the official Exchange Office is for.
官方交易市场就是干这个的
They swindle us every time. Give him the scale.
可他们每次都骗我们,把秤子给他吧
My scale? How will I check my weight?
我的秤子?那我怎么称体重啊?
It’s not the first thing we’ve had to sacrifice, my dear.
我们为了生计总得做点什么,孩子
Go get the scale. – All right.
– 把秤子拿来- 好吧
How much should I ask for it?
我应该拿它换多少钱?
– What can we get for it, Mother? – I’d think 200 marks.
– 妈妈 多少钱?- 200马克
Far too little. At least 300.
太少了,至少300马克
Exactly the price of a pound of butter.
那是1磅黄油的价钱了
Edmund? Oh, pardon me.
埃德蒙 哦 不好意思
Your food’s getting cold. Hurry. I still want to go out.
你的饭要凉了,快点,我还要赶着出门
– I’ll be right there. – Excuse me.
– 我马上来- 不好意思
Miss Rademacher…
雷德马赫小姐
may I please see the scale?
我能看看秤子吗?
It’s an outrage! That woman has no shame!
真是气人!那个女人不要脸!
Just like that hussy Blanke.
就跟风♥骚♥的布兰克一样
To think our daughter has to mix with such people.
我们的女儿可不能跟这样的人混在一起
A typical sign of the times.
都是时代的错
What have you got against my sister? Why are you always groaning about us?
你为什么老针对我姐姐?为什么总冲我们发火?
Be quiet.
安静点
Take the scale, and don’t come back with less than 300 marks.
拿走秤子,没有300马克不要回来
Got that?
知道了吗?
Yes, Mr. Rademacher. I’ll come for it tomorrow.
嗯,雷德马赫先生,我明天来拿
– Eva? – What is it?
– 伊娃?- 怎么了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
– Out. – Why are you going out?
– 出去- 出去哪里?
– I go out every night. – Why?
– 我每晚都出去啊- 为什么?
To take my mind off things.
去思考一些事情
– Ready to go? – I’m coming.
– 好了没?- 我就来
They won’t wait for us, you know.
他们不会等我们的
Yes, I know.
嗯.我知道
I don’t want you to go out every night.
我不要你每晚出去
What’s gotten into you all of a sudden?
你怎么了?突然这样?
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
Come, my child.
过来 孩子
Look me in the eye.
看着我的眼睛
Now go to bed…
现在去睡觉
and don’t worry about a thing.
不要担心
– Cigarette, mademoiselle? – Thank you.
– 小姐 要烟吗?- 谢谢
Garçon, two cognacs.
加肯 要两杯白兰地
– Merci. Not right now. Later. – All right.
– 先生 现在先不喝 待会吧- 好的
Jean, still in Berlin?
基恩,还在柏林啊?
That’s right, my friend. Excuse me a moment?
是啊,兄弟,失陪一下
He’s nice, your Frenchman.
他真好,你的法国男人
Yes, very nice.
嗯,人是很好
You’d better hurry and seize this opportunity.
你最好快点抓住这个机会
I’m fine just enjoying myself a bit.
这样就很好了
I don’t think you understand how to really handle men.
我想你不懂得如何与男人周♥旋♥
– I can’t do it. – Don’t be so stupid, child.
– 我做不到- 别傻了孩子
You might catch one for keeps.
你可以钓一个的
I told you, I can’t do it. I’m just too stupid.
我告诉你了,我做不到,我太笨了
Having a good time?
玩得开心吗?
Come to the Bavarina with us?
和我们去巴伐利亚酒吧玩吗?
I’ll walk with you a ways,
我和你们一起走
but then I’m going home.
不过我要回家
Young people just don’t feel like working.
年轻人根本不好好干活
All they think about is the black market.
都在打黑市的主意
– You know the Lehmann boy? – Working in construction?
– 你知道雷曼家的那个孩子吗?- 在建筑工地干活的那个?
“Working”? If you ask what he’s doing,
“干活”? 如果你问他在干什么
he says, “I don’t know. I start tomorrow”.
他会说 “不知道,明天再说 ”
Hurry, Hilde. There’ll be nothing left.
快点,希尔德,不然就没东西了
A few grams won’t matter.
不差这几克东西
But if there’s nothing at home…
但是家里什么都没了
Hey, get in line!
嘿.排队!
It’s getting harder and harder with three hungry men in the house.
身后海报:工人唯一的出路——革命运动
我家里的生计问题越来越让人头疼了
I don’t know what to make.
我不知道怎么办了
Butter was 200 marks a pound yesterday.
昨天黄油都卖♥♥到200马克1磅了
My father’s pension is 70 marks a month, if he even gets it.
我爸爸的养老金才一个月70马克,还不一定拿的到
And you go out for four or five cigarettes.
你出去不是有4到5只烟收吗?
It’s 20 marks.
那也只值20马克
What can you buy for that? Five pounds of potatoes.
用那点钱能买♥♥什么?就5磅土豆
You’re crazy. Trust me.
你已经急疯了
Maybe, but don’t you see? I just can’t help it.
大概吧,你看不出来吗?我快撑不住了
– Because of Helmut? – Yes.
– 因为海穆尔特?- 是的
Don’t you think he understands your situation, like all POWs?
他不是应该像所有战俘一样,能理解你的状况吗?
He won’t be back for a long time.
他很长一段时间内都回不来的
He’ll certainly understand.
到时他就明白了
It’s not about understanding.
不是理解不理解的问题
The two of us… How can I explain?
我们俩,怎么说呢?
At first it was just some innocent postcards.
一开始只是几张明信片
Then I heard nothing for a long time,
后来很长一段时间我都没有他的消息
until suddenly a letter came
然后突然就来了一封信
from the POW camp.
从战俘集中营寄过来的
He wrote to me because he had no one else,
他写信给我是因为,他没有其他可以倾诉的人了
and he had to write to someone.
而他又必须写信倾诉
He had nothing to hold on to
他除了我以外