导演:罗伯托·罗西里尼
德 意 志 零 年
埃德蒙·墨施克埃德蒙·科勒,因格特浩德·辛泽伊娃·科勒
DEDICATED TO THE MEMORY OF MY SON ROMANO
谨以此纪念我的儿子罗曼诺
The Russian sector had jam yesterday, and the Yanks had margarine.
昨天俄♥国♥人吃了果酱,美♥国♥佬♥吃了人造黄油
So they’ll slap honey on bread for us. As always.
他们会给我们涂蜂蜜的面包,像以前一样
I’m sick and tired of it all.
我已经吃腻那个了
In that case, jump in that grave.
那你就直接去死好了
Enough talk about being tired.
不要再说吃不吃腻的问题了
Didn’t I say 6.5 x 5 x 2 feet?
我没说要6.5x5x2的规格吗?
We’re not digging for potatoes here.
又不是在挖土豆
That kid isn’t pulling his weight!
那个孩子干不完份内的活!
– What’s he doing here anyway? – How old are you?
-他在这干吗?-你多大了?
– Fifteen. – He’s lying!
-15岁-撒谎!
If he’s 13, I’ll eat my hat.
他有13岁的话,我就把帽子给吃了
He’s only 12. He goes to school with my boy.
他只有12岁,是我儿子的同学
– Is that true? – Leave me alone!
-真的吗?-别管我!
Where’s your work permit?
你的工作证呢?
In my bag.
在我的包里
I’m sure it’s forged. These scamps will try anything.
我敢说是假的,这种小流氓老耍花招
If you want to work here, kid, you need a work permit.
孩子,要在这干活,必须有工作证
I want a piece too.
我也要分一份
Get lost.
别烦人 走开
Go on, scram.
滚开
Leave that coal alone, you rascal.
别碰那些煤了 臭小子
Just wait till I get my hands on you.
不然我就对你不客气了
What’s going on?
怎么回事?
It’s the man from the power company.
是电力公♥司♥的人
You went over by 62 kilowatts.
你们超额了62千瓦
– I knew it. – There are 10 of us living here.
-我知道-这里可住了10个人
Five separate households.
5户人家
That’s no excuse. You can expect a steep fine.
别找借口了,要罚款的
– Got any cigarettes? – I gave them all away.
-有烟吗?-都送人了
These are my last.
这是我最后几根了
– What about you? – No.
-你呢?-没有
– Did you bring back anything? – Just some coal.
-你带回来什么了吗?-就一点点煤
All right. I’ll carry the excess over to next month.
好的,这些超额的要记在下个月的帐上
This is not to happen again.
不准再发生这事了
Last week it was the gas, now the electricity.
上周是煤气,现在又是电
Next you’ll all be stumbling in the dark.
下次就只能摸黑了
We need stricter rules. From now on, no hot water.
我们需要严格的规定,现在开始禁止用热水
We can’t run around like pigs.
我们不能像猪一样生活吧
I always use cold water. Nobody can say I’m dirty.
我一直用冷水,没人说我脏
Can I still use my hairdryer, Papa?
爸爸 我还能用吹风机吗?
Keep quiet.
安静点
I’ll sort it out with the Köhlers.
我会跟凯勒家一起解决这事
Let him talk. Don’t do anything stupid.
由他去,别做傻事
– Is everything okay? – Yes.
– 没事吧?- 嗯
All that fuss with their father…
都是他们的爸爸
tea, hot-water bottles, hot compresses.
又要茶,又要什么热水瓶、热敷
This can’t go on.
这样下去不行
Don’t forget he’s a sick man.
别忘了他是个病人
Sick! We’re all sick. No one has it any better.
病人!我们不也一样,谁也不能特殊待遇
I know, but…
我知道 但…
Easy for you to say. You have no idea what we went through.
你说得容易,你们根本不清楚现在的情形
– Is everything okay. – Yes, don’t worry.
– 没事吧?- 嗯 别担心
What was all that about?
到底怎么回事?
They read the meter. Too much power.
他们读表了,电量超额
– So they’re cutting off the power? – We talked him out of it.
– 所以要断电吗?- 我们会跟他商量的
You got all dirty again.
你又弄脏了
Did you get the Level 2 card?
拿到2级卡了吗?
No, they found out I wasn’t 15.
没有 他们发现我没有15岁了
That’s easy to see. I knew that would happen.
很容易看出来的
Actually, I’m glad it did.
事实上我倒高兴他们看出来了
That’s no work for a 13-year-old boy.
13岁的小孩怎么能出去工作呢
It would have meant more to eat. For Karl-Heinz too.
那就意味着有更多吃的,包括卡尔·海因斯的那份
You hear that…
你听见了
Karl-Heinz?
卡尔·海因斯?
Do you understand that your brother is shouldering
你明白你的弟弟在为我们的生计忙活
the entire burden of our existence by himself?
承担了所有压力吗?
And you?
你呢?
What do you do?
你干了什么?
You go on hiding.
你一直躲起来
You didn’t even register and get a ration card.
甚至没有去登记,连供给分配卡都没有
How can four people get by on only three food cards?
3张食物发放卡怎样养活4个人?
We can’t afford the black market.
我们又不能指望黑市
We’ve sold everything.
我们已经卖♥♥光了所有东西了
I’d do anything for you,
我愿意为你们做任何事
anything within my weak powers,
竭尽我的微弱之力
but in my condition…
可是我现在的状况
Just think what madness it is, what you’re doing.
看看现在一团糟,看看你在干什么
What could possibly happen to you?
你究竟会怎么样呢?
I won’t kick the bucket in a POW camp.
我不要死在战俘营里
I’ve had enough. I can’t go on.
我受够了,忍♥不下去了
But I showed you the newspaper, and you heard it on the radio.
但我给你看了报纸,你也听到收音机的报道了
Ex-military don’t have to turn themselves in now.
前国防军军人现在不用去自首了
You just have to register with the police, like everyone else.
你只要去警♥察♥局登个记就成,像所有人一样
And when they find out I fought to the very end
等他们知道我是至死抵抗的
and what regiment I was in,
查出我当时所效力的军团
you think they’ll let me go?
你以为他们会放过我吗?
That was war. You were doing your duty as a soldier.
当时是战争,你必须尽一个军人的义务
They can’t hold that against you.
他们不能因为那样就定你的罪
Easy for you to say. It’s not your life on the line.
你说得容易,又不是你的事
Papa, you have no idea. You haven’t been out there.
爸爸,你不知道,你没去过那种地方
It’s just logic.
我是按常理说话的
Has anyone caused us any trouble up to now?
现在有人找我们麻烦吗?
Fine! If you’ll take the responsibility,
好啊!如果你想承担责任的话
I’ll turn myself in right now.
我现在就去警♥察♥局自首
No, Karl-Heinz!
不 卡尔·海因斯
Stay here.
不要去
I’ll find something, and so will Eva.
我会找到值钱的东西的,还有伊娃也会
Just give us a little time.
给我们一点时间
Of course, Edmund. We’ll manage somehow.
当然,埃德蒙,我们会有办法的
I have to go see Mr. Rademacher.
我要去看看雷德马赫先生
He has something for me. I’ll be right back.
他有东西给我,我很快回来
It’s always worked out so far.
到现在为止还能勉强撑下去
Father, you’ll be more comfy like this.
爸爸 你这样躺下能舒服点
You and I have to talk. – Fine.
– 我们得谈谈- 好的
But not here. Come to my room.
但不是在这,到我房♥间来
So that person sees me, right?
那样那个人就看得到我了,是吗
– She’s harmless. – Harmless!
– 她不会害我们- 说得轻巧!
Sure, the so-called “victims of Fascism”.
肯定会,所谓的“法♥西♥斯♥主义受害者”
Then come to the bathroom. No one will see us there.
那就到洗浴间来吧,没人看得到
See if anyone’s out there.
看看有人吗
No, there’s no one there.
没人
Come on.
过来
I’ve kept my mouth shut
我不会告诉别人的
because I didn’t want to quarrel in Father’s presence.
因为我不想闹得爸爸不安心
You know his condition. We mustn’t get agitated.
你知道他的状况,我们不能吵起来
I didn’t start anything. I’m happy to be left alone.
我没有打算吵啊,我乐意一个人呆着
– Because you’re a coward. – Maybe.
– 因为你是个懦夫- 也许吧
And horribly selfish.
还极度自私
You don’t care where the food comes from, as long as it’s there.
你只管吃,根本不管食物是从哪里来的
I didn’t make Edmund go to work.
我又没叫埃德蒙出去工作
No, you don’t make anyone do anything,
你是没有,你只是什么都不做
and yet here you are, hungry and thirsty.
可是你却会饿会渴
You don’t care where I go at night as long as I bring home cigarettes.
只要我能带烟回来,你根本不管我每晚去哪里了
Do I smoke them?
我抽那些烟了吗?
No, but you know they provide the bare necessities.
是啊,但你知道他们只提供生活必需品
Should I admire you for that? All the girls do that these days.
我还得为此赞美你是吗?现在所有女孩都干这个
– And more. – You see?
– 我甚至付出更多- 是啊
You want me to become a whore for you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!