进来吧 这里听的比较清楚
Come on in,honey,you can hear better in here.
噢 打扰你们了 还是他要走了
Oh,am I intruding,or is he leaving,one hopes?
我要走了 但李小姐 在我离开前
I’m leaving. But,Miss Lee,before I go,
想告诉你
I’m gonna tell you this.
因为就算你这种唯利是图的小人 偶尔也会良心发现一次
Because once in a while,even a mercenary nitwit like you,has a decent impulse.
别把你的朋友扯入你的阴谋里
Don’t let your friend here get mixed up in any of your schemes.
因为我会找你算帐的
Because I’ll rub your nose in them,
我不想她受到伤害
and I don’t want this character to get hurt on the way.
如果你说完了 请 快 走
If you’ve nothing more to say,pray,scat!
我说完了
That’s about all.
亲爱的 除了告诉你我很有钱 其实没有之外
Honey,except for telling you I have money,which I haven’t
我对你说的每一个字都是真的
everything else I said to you,I meant.
那也不是我工作的一部份
And it wasn’t part of my job either.
仔细想想吧
Think about it.
为什么你就站在那让他吻你
Why did you just stand there and let him kiss you?
你想听些疯狂的事吗
You want to hear something crazy?
我想我爱上那个混♥蛋♥了
I think I’m falling in love with that slob.
你这么感觉只是因为他又是个穷鬼
Oh,you just feel that way because he’s poor.
希望如此 来吧 换衣服 一小时后要上岸了
I hope so. Come on,let’s change. We dock in an hour.
皮耶 我们想去买♥♥衣服 帽子…
Pierre,we want to buy some clothes. You know,hats,
什么的
des chapeaux
知道哪里有好地方吗
You know some good places?
就在街角那边
Oh,oui,autour du quail?
好 我们先去那边
That’s where we want to go first.
太好玩了 是吧
This has been fun,hasn’t it? Yes.
这是我第一次不是跟男人去买♥♥东西
It’s the first time I’ve been shopping without a man along.
皮耶 你真的帮了我们不少
Well Pierre,you certainly were a big help.
谢谢 小姐
Merci,mademoiselle!
我从没这么快的花过这么多钱
I’ve never spent so much money so fast.
很荣幸
My pleasure
够了吗
Is that enough
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你 小姐
Oh,thank you,thank you. Merci,mademoiselle.
再见 再见 再见 晚安
We’ll be seeing you. Au revoir,au revoir,bon soir!
你好 小姐
Bonjour,mesdames.
你好 我是经理 有什么可以效劳的
Bonjour mesdames. How do you do. I am the manager. May I help you?
带我到可以让我脱掉鞋子的地方
Certainly. May you show me a place to take my shoes off.
我的脚痛死了
My feet are killing me.
多萝西 拜托 一位淑女不该承认脚疼
Dorothy,please,a lady never admits her feet hurt.
你好
“VANDIOR”
你好小姐 有订房♥吗
Bonjour mademoiselles. Have your reservations?
有的 奥古斯都·埃斯蒙德先生名下
Yes we do. It’s in the name of Mr. Augustus Esmond.
这位是萧小姐 我姓李 你好
This is Miss Shaw,I’m Miss Lee. Hi.
对 我们在等两位 这边请
Oh,yes. We have been expecting you. This way.

Well!
李小姐 萧小姐
Miss Lee,Miss Shaw.
还以为到巴黎便可以甩掉你
I thought surely in all Paris we could lose you.
女士 你说的就是这些人吗
Madame,are these the persons you were talking about?
对 就是他们
Yes,these are the persons.
噢 佩吉太太 我是说贝克曼太太 真是太惊喜了
Oh,Lady Piggy. I mean Beekman! What a pleasant surprise.
嗯哼 一点不错
Mmh,I dare say.
可以开始了 普里查德
You may proceed,Pritchard.
这位是李小姐
This person is Miss Lee.
李小姐
Miss Lee
我代表萨福克和大伦敦保险公♥司♥
I represent the Suffolk and Greater London Insurance Company.
噢 酱紫啊 我从不买♥♥保险
Well,did you ever so! I never buy insurance.
向马龙先生推销吧 他的行业比较需要保险
So,it’s Mr. Malone. He needs it in the business he’s in.
这是怎么一回事
What is all this?
小孩子
Young woman
只要你把后冠还我 我愿意忘了这桩丑事
if you return the tiara,I’m willing to forget this squalid incident.
由我来说吧 夫人
Allow me to clarify,Milady.
贝克曼夫人的后冠在我的公♥司♥投保
A Lady Beekman’s tiara,which is insured to my company,
她报案说后冠被偷了
has been reported as stolen.
那跟我们有什么关系
What’s that got to do with us?
我们知道它在你手上
We’ve been informed,it’s in your possession.
是真的吗
Is that true?
当然不是
Absolutely not!
亲爱的 你让罗莉拉自己说吧
Honey,why don’t you let Lorelei talk for herself.
她没有那么下流 她可以告你们诽谤的 来 告诉他们
She’ll do better than that. She’ll sue you for slander!Honey,tell them
说啊
go on
那 我们在等你
Well We’re waiting.
不关你事
None of your business.
恐怕那很关我们事
Well,I’m afraid it’s very much our business.
快告诉他们你没拿 说啊
Honey,just tell them you haven’t got it. Tell
罗莉拉 不会吧
Oh,Lorelei,you didn’t!
我没偷贝克曼夫人的后冠
I did not steal Lady Beekman’s tiara.
那或许你可以解释为何它在你手上
Then perhaps you’ll explain how it happens to be in your possession?
那是我的事了
Suppose we say that’s my affair.
真是个好理由
That’s one explanation.
贝克曼先生知道它不是被偷的 问他吧
Lord Beekman knows it wasn’t stolen. Ask him.
我们问过了 李小姐
We’ve already done so,Miss Lee.
结果呢
And
他说毫不知情
He denied knowing anything about it
并已前往非洲了
and departed for Africa.
佩吉不会这样做的
Piggy wouldn’t do that!
李小姐 你会或是不会归还后冠
Miss Lee,are you or are you not going to give back the tiara?
做梦都不会 它是我的 我会保留它
I wouldn’t dream of doing it. It’s mine and I’m going to keep it.
那等着瞧吧 走吧 普里查德
That remains to be seen. Come,Pritchard.
你会知道我要动真格的
You’ll find that I mean business.
真的吗 那你为什么还戴着那帽子
Oh,really? Then why are you wearing that hat?
我要跟你谈谈 我意已决
I want to talk. My mind’s made up.
罗莉拉 这事最简单的解决方法
Look Lorelei. The simplest way to get out of this whole thing
是归还后冠
is just to give it back.
我不想与你交谈 马龙先生
I do not care to converse with you,Mr. Malone.
我们住在本饭店时 不准此男人打扰我们
We will not be in to this man,as long as we stay in this hotel.
抱歉 女士们 你们不会住在本酒店
I regret,madame,you will not stay here at all.
噢 怎么了
Oh,oh,what now?
一切都完了 罗莉拉
The jigup,Lorelei.
埃斯蒙德取消了订房♥和信托信函
Esmond canceled your reservation and your letter of credit.
我不相信 接到你的消息之后
I don’t believe it. After hearing from you.

That’s right.
我不信 埃斯蒙德不会那么做的
I don’t believe it. Mr. Esmond wouldn’t do that.
他会吗 对
Did he? Exactly,
埃斯蒙德先生拒绝为你付账
Mr. Esmond refuses responsibility for your bills.
那可真出问题了 我们刚把钱都花光了
That’s not our concern. We’ve just spent all of our money.
抱歉 女士 那与我们无关
I’m sorry,madame. That’s not our concern.
来吧 我们离开这里
Come on honey. Let’s get out of here.
反正 这里的水管声太吵了
Anyway,I hear your plumbing is noisy.
多萝西 如果你需要帮助 可到圣地瓦哥酒店找我
Dorothy.If you need help,I’m at the Elysees Hotel.
我找你前你可憋住呼吸
You hold your breath till I call.
小姐
Mademoiselle?
咖啡
Cafe
当爱出了差错
When love goes wrong
什么都不对劲
Nothing goes right
这点我明白
This one thing I know
当爱出了差错
When love goes wrong
男人拔腿就跑
A man takes flight
女人只剩骄傲
And women get uppity oh
太阳不见了
The sun don’t beam
月儿不再闪耀
The moon don’t shine
也不再有潮涨潮退
The tide don’t ebb and flow
钟不再响
The clock won’t strike
火柴不再亮
A match won’t light
当爱出了差错
When love goes wrong
什么都不对劲
Nothing goes right
忧愁缠绕着你
The blues all gather round you
白天就如黑夜
And day is dark as night
当男人不再爱时
A man ain’t fit to live with
告诉我 小姐
Dites moi,mademoiselle
女人只剩悲伤
And a woman’s a sorry sight
战争开始了
C’est la guerre

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!