查旅客名单 “阿尔弗雷德·洛曼先生及男仆”
I’m checking the passenger list. “Mr. Alfred Loman and valet.”
“尤金·马丁先生及男仆”
“Mr. Eugene Martin and valet.”
怎么突然对男仆有兴趣
Why the sudden interest in valets?
如果一个男人的名字后面有“及男仆”
When a man has “and valet” after his name
他绝对值得下手
he’s definitely worthwhile.
我只想帮你找个合适的对象
I’m simply trying to find a suitable gentleman escort for you.
别麻烦了 我刚给自己找了20个
Well,don’t bother. I just provided myself with about 20.
多萝西 你听说过富有的撑杆跳运动员吗
Dorothy,did you ever hear of a rich pole vaulter?
没有吧 但谁在乎 我喜欢跑得比我快的男人
Maybe not,but who cares? I like a man who can run faster than I can.
我不敢去想你的最终归宿
I hate to think where you’ll wind up.
你把所有的时间都浪费在没钱粗俗的人身上了
You’re wasting all your time on unrefined persons without any money.
亲爱的,你可曾想过有些人是不在乎钱的吗
Honey,did it ever occur to you that some people just don’t care about money?
拜托 别傻了 认真一点儿
Please,don’t be silly. We’re talking serious.
你不想以无爱的婚姻作为最终归宿吧 是吗
You don’t want to wind up with a loveless marriage,do you?
我 无爱的
Me,loveless?
对极了
That’s right!
因为如果女孩把时间都花在担心钱的问题上
Because if a girl’s spending all of her time worrying about the money she doesn’t have
她哪会有时间谈恋爱呢
how is she going to have any time for being in love?
我希望你得到幸福且别再胡闹了
I want you to find happiness and stop having fun.
难住我了 有一天你会感谢我
That baffles me. You’ll thank me some day.
这个就不错 “亨利·斯波福德三世及男仆”
Here’s a good one: “Henry Spofford III and valet.”
我读到过
I remember reading.
斯波福德家族拥有相当于一个州的财富
The Spofford family owns practically a whole state.
很大的一个 我认为是宾夕法尼亚
A big one too. I think it’s Pennsylvania.
我想我会满足于宾夕法尼亚
I guess I could settle for Pennsylvania.
你好啊 亨利·斯波福德三世太太
Hello,there! Mrs.Henry Spofford III.
是亨利·斯波福德三世太太及男仆
Mrs. Henry Spofford III and valet
不能有我没有的东西
not going to have anything I don’t have.
待会见
I’ll see you later.
别忘了鸡尾酒会
Don’t forget the cocktail party.
记住了 5点30分
All right. 5:30.
全队吗 直至比赛结束
The whole team? Until after the games.
你们是说你们6点吃饭9点就要睡觉 是的
You mean to tell me you eat at 6 and have to be in bed at 9? That’s right.
教练很严格 会逐人检查
Coach is strict and check up on everybody.
天啊 9点 生活才刚开始啊
Holy smoke,9:00! That’s just when life begins.
对我们不是 好了 大伙 走吧
Not for us. All right you guys.
一 二 三 四 一 二 三 四
One,two,three,four.One,two,three,four.
一 二 三 四
One,two,three,four.
一 二 三 四
One,two,three,four.
一 二 三 四
One,two,three,four.
一 二 三 四 一 二 三 四
One,two,three,four. One,two,three,four.
一 二 三 四 一 二 三 四
One,two,three,four. One,two,three,four.
一 二 三 四 一
One,two,three,four.One.
甜心 你会伤到自己的
Honey,you’ll hurt yourself.
我不会打网球 高尔夫球一团糟
I can’t play tennis My golf’s a menace
也不会蝶泳
I just can’t do the Australian crawl
排球也不行 难道没人需要爱情吗
And I’m no better at volleyball Ain’t there anyone here for love?
甜蜜的爱情 难道没人需要爱情吗
Sweet love Ain’t there anyone here for love?
我有些无趣 也没运动细胞 跑不了马拉松
I’m apathetic and non athletic Can’t keep up in a marathon
需要有个肩膀来依靠 双手来抱拥
I need some shoulder to lean upon And a couple of arms to hold me
难道没人需要爱情吗
Ain’t there anyone here for love?
我从不懂摔跤
I’m not in condition to wrestle
从没去过健身
I’ve never trained in a gym
给我一个抱拥我的男人
Show me a man who can nestle
我会给他一枚奖牌
And I’ll pin a medal on him
需要男人来让我快乐 他不需要是大力士
Need some chappie to make me happy And he don’t have to be Hercules
没人懂风花雪月吗
Don’t anyone know about birds and bees?
难道没人需要爱情吗
Ain’t there anyone here for love?
甜密的爱情
Sweet love
难道没人
Ain’t there anyone
需要爱情吗
here for love?
有人要双打吗
Doubles,anyone?
球场有位
Court’s free.
三局两胜 有人想打吗
Two out of three,anyone?
没人想去玩吗
Doesn’t anyone want to play?
我喜欢黑皮肤的大帅哥
I like big muscles And red corpuscles
也喜欢翘屁♥股♥的男人
I like a beautiful hunk of man
但我不只是喜欢男人的身体
But I’m no physical culture fan
难道没人需要爱情吗
Ain’t there anyone here for love?
甜蜜的爱情你 难道没人
Sweet love Ain’t there anyone
难道没人
Ain’t there anyone
难道没人 没人 没人需要
Ain’t there anyone,anyone Anyone,anyone
甜蜜的爱情吗
For love?
你说50块 是的 先生
Did you say $50? Mai oui,monsieur.
一个位置50块 可真有点贵
That’s a fairly tidy sum just to get a seat at a table.
这就是供求关系的规律啊 先生
That’s the law of supply and demand,monsieur.
很多人找我 想在李和萧小姐那桌要个座位
I get many requests for a seat at Miss Lee and Miss Shaw’s table.
所以价格不断上升 上升…
And the price goes up and up and up.
那是必然的 很抱歉 先生
That’s inevitable. Je regrette,monsieur.
我也很抱歉 罢了 我叫马龙
Je regrette it more than vous. However,the name’s Malone.
趁我还付得起 快帮我登记
Better get it down there while I can still afford it.
谢谢 马龙先生
Merci monsieur Malone.
你好 女士 你是领班吗
Bonjour,mademoiselle. Are you the headwaiter?
听候差遣 小姐 我是李小姐
At your service,mademoiselle. I’m Miss Lee.
啊 李小姐 现在我明白了 有什么可以效劳的
Oh,Miss Lee. Well,now I understand. What can I do for you,Miss Lee?
把我指定的一个人安排在我桌上
Put a certain gentleman at my table.
很抱歉 我无法帮忙
There’s nothing I can do for you.
所有的位置安排都已完全终结…结束了 明白吗
All seating arrangements are completed,final.,finished,compris?
太糟了
That’s too bad.
有次我在大西洋城 饭店里的男人
Once I was in Atlantic City and all the gentlemen in the hotel
都想跟我共桌
wanted to sit at my table.
哦 是的 我能理解
Oh well,I can understand that.
有些甚至还贿赂领班
Some of them even went to the headwaiter to give him money.
有那种事 他能怎么办呢 收下吧 为何不呢
That happens. What can one do? One takes it. Why not?
那个领班最后只好退钱 是吗 为什么
That headwaiter had to give it back. Indeed? Why?
因为我只在房♥间用餐
Because I had all my meals in my room.
我是说 我根本就不去餐厅
I mean,I didn’t even come to the table at all.
所以当然了 那些男人想把钱要回
So,naturally,the men wanted their money back.
噢 女士 我求你…
Oh,mademoiselle,I beg you
你想让我只在房♥间用餐吗
Do you want me to have all my meals in my room?
万万不能 女士 当然
That must not be,mademoiselle. Of course.
如果亨利·斯波福德三世能跟和同桌的话…
If Mr. Henry Spofford III is seated at my table
当然没问题 女士 非常感谢
It shall be,mademoiselle. Thank you ever so.

Hi.
嗨 萧小姐 很高兴见到你
Oh! Hi,Miss Shaw. Well,it’s nice to see you.
如果你不记得的话 我是华生
In case you don’t remember,my name is Watson.
华生先生 来吧 都帮你准备好了
Mr. Watson. Here we are,all ready for you.
谢谢 正需要它 出什么事了
Thanks,I need it. What’s the matter?
能想象吗 整个奥♥运♥代表队9点就要上♥床♥
Can you imagine? The entire Olympic team has to be in bed by 9:00.
你能怎么办
What can you do?
写信给国会议员 抓只信鸽来 我很乐意写
Send a letter to your congressman. Catch me a pigeon,I’ll be glad to.
容我介绍弗朗西斯·贝克曼爵土 一只鸽子
May I present Sir Francis Beekman? A pigeon,if there ever was one.
你好 你好
How do you do? How do you do.
他就是鸽子
A pigeon,if there ever was one.
注意他那红宝石般的眼睛
Note the blood red ruby eyes.
够了 别捉弄我了
I see,there is no reason to run a fellow down.
他嫉妒我 因为我对女人有一套 你会怎么办
He’s jealous,because I have a way with the ladies. How do you do it?
女人们对你另眼相看是因为你的钻石矿
What makes it different with the ladies it’s that diamond mine of yours.
钻石矿 对不起请原谅 我要去招待别人
Diamond mine? Now,if you’ll excuse me,I’ll go on being the host.
无礼的家伙 但却是个好人
Cheeky fellow. Good sort,though.
是真的吗 不如我们坐下还舒服点 什么
Is it true? What say we sit down and make ourselves comfortable? What?
我知道你是个演员 萧小姐
I understand that you’re an entertainer,Miss Shaw.
我肯定你是个好演员
I why,but sure a good one,though.
谢谢 是真的吗 你真拥有一座钻石矿
Thanks. Say,is that on the level? Do you own a diamond mine?
什么 希望我能说是
What? Want me to say I do,my dear.
你对钻石有兴趣吗
Are you interested in diamonds?
不 不 不特别感兴趣 但
No,no,not particularly,but
你一定是个很特别的女孩子
Really,you must be a very extraordinary girl.
能帮我一个忙吗 叫我佩吉好了
Will you do me a favor,sir? Piggy,just call me Piggy.
佩吉 你能帮我一个忙吗 任何事都行 说吧
Will you do me a favor,Piggy? Anything,my dear,name it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!