史蒂夫 船如果撞上冰山要沉了
Steve,suppose the ship hit an iceberg and sank.
你会救哪个女孩
Which one would you save from drowning?
这种女孩不会淹死的
Those girls couldn’t drown.
这边 女士 谢谢
Right in here,mademoiselle. Thank you.
天 就像个房♥间啊 是吗
My,it’s just like a room,isn’t it?
看 圆窗户
Oh,look! Round windows!
对啊 放在那就可以 费斯比
Yes,dear. Just put that there,Frisbee.
费斯比 在码头等我
And,Frisbee,wait for me on the pier.
是 先生 罗莉拉 我
Yes,Sir. Lorelei
多萝西呢 不知道
Where’s Dorothy? I don’t know.
有人向她一吹口哨 她便不见了
Someone whistled at her and she disappeared.
希望她不会教坏你
I hope she’s not gonna be a bad influence on you?
哦 不 亲爱的
Oh no,lover.
多萝西并不坏 真的
Dorothy’s not bad,honest.
她只是笨
She’s just dumb.
总因为男人英俊就爱上他
Always falling in love with some man just because he’s good looking.
天啊 那不
Oh dear,that’s not
我一直在告诉她
I keep telling her
与有钱人恋爱和与穷♥人♥恋爱一样简单
it’s just as easy to fall in love with a rich man as a poor man.
她总回答是 但是
But she says,yes,but
假如他们高大黝黑又英俊
If they’re tall,dark and handsome
她就找不着北了 直到为时已晚
she never gets around to vital statistics,until it’s too late.
这就是为什么我是她最好的朋友
That’s why I’m her best friend,I guess.
她确实需要我这样的人来教导她
She really needs somebody like I to educate her.
是的亲爱的 但很少有女孩像你一样如此好学
Yes,dear,but very few girls have your wonderful willingness to learn.
那倒是真的
I suppose that’s true.
把这个放在安全的地方
I want you to put this in a safe place.
是什么 信托信函
What is it? A letter of credit.
噢 真甜蜜
Oh,that’s real sweet!
我还没走你就开始给我写信了
You started writing me even before I went away.
不 不 信托信函相当于钱
No,no,dear,you see a letter of credit is like money.
钱
Money?
对 到巴黎后把它拿到银行就可以了
Yes,just take it to a bank in Paris when you get there.
噢 好极了
Oh,that’s wonderful!
你一定要每天给我写信 我会很孤寂的
Be sure and write me every day. I’ll be so lonesome.
我给你买♥♥了个离别礼物
I bought you a little going away present,dear.
爹地 爹地
Daddy! Daddy!
有时我觉得你真是世间绝无仅有之人
Sometimes I think there’s only one of you in the whole wide world.
抱歉 走错了
Oh,sorry,wrong room.
他是谁 陌生人 他走错了房♥间
Who is that? A stranger. He had the wrong room.
长的不错啊 希望他不是来送人的 多萝西
Yeah,but he’s good looking. Hope he isn’t just seeing someone off. Dorothy
这房♥间蛮大的
Well,quite a little place we have here.
嗨 大伙们 进来 他们是接力赛代表队
Oh,look,fellas,come on in. Folks,meet the relay team.
你好 你好 很高兴认识你
How do you do? Nice to know you? How do you do?
我们要开个出航派对
We’re gonna have ourselves a little bon voyage party.
把留声机放在那
Skeeter,put the phonograph in there.
快进来 那个门 大家进来吧
Come on in,everybody. Use that door,come on in here.
大家随便点 我去拿杯子
Make yourselves at home. I’ll get the glasses.
你好 嗨 香槟在谁那儿 在那里
Hallo Hi You’re welcome Who’s got the champagne? There it is.
多萝西·萧 你最好让这些运动员只围着你转
Dorothy Shaw,I’m counting on you to keep those athletes to yourself.
太巧了 那也是我的计划
What a coincidence! That’s my plan too.
让一下 谁要杯子
Gangway! Pardon me. Who needs a glass?
我想跟你谈谈 好啊
Lorelei,I want to talk to you. Sure.
我要告诉你
Dear,I want to tell you
我要提醒你一些非常…
I want to remind you of something very
请停下 让我很分心
Stop that,please. It’s most distracting.
亲爱的 很多事取决于你这次旅行的表现
Dear,a lot depends on how you conduct yourself on this trip.
我知道的 我爸很反对我们结婚
As you know,Dad is dead set against our marriage.
那么
And well
所以只要出了一点小差错
even the slightest hint of any scandal
最小最小的
even the slightest.
我就不知道怎么挽救了
I don’t know what I could do about it.
天啊 亲爱的 你不用提醒我
My goodness,lover. You don’t have to tell me that.
噢 如果我能和你一起走我愿意放弃一切 宝贝
Oh,I’d give anything in the world if I were sailing with you,baby.
我也是 没有你我到了欧洲也不知道该干什么
Me too. I don’t know what I’ll do in Europe without you.
没有你我也不知道该干什么
I don’t know what I’ll do without you,either.
那我可不确定
I’m not so sure about that.
有时你也色♥色♥的呢
You can be a pretty naughty boy sometimes.
哦 李 在相信我这方面你不用担心啊
Oh,Lee,you don’t have to worry about trusting me.
但我很担心呢
I do,though.
送行的人请下船 第一次召唤 送行的人请下船
All visitors ashore! First call. All visitors ashore!
再见 宝贝
Bye bye,baby
记住 你是我的宝贝 当他们向你投以爱慕的目光
Remember you’re my baby When they give you the eye
我知你在乎 你为何不大声宣布
Although I know that you care Won’t you write and declare
虽然孤身一人 你还是不变
That though on the loose You are still on the square?
我会难过 但把彩虹送给我
I’ll be gloomy But send that rainbow to me
笑容便会重现我的脸庞
Then my shadows will fly
虽然你会离开一会儿
Though you’ll be gone for a while
我会笑着 跟我的宝贝说再见
I know that I’ll be smilin’ With my baby by and by and by
跟我的宝贝说再见 我会甜蜜地说再见
With my baby by and by In the sweet by and by
再见宝贝 再见宝贝
Bye bye,baby,bye bye
我们会在美丽的海边再见 再见 再见了
We’ll go meet on the beautiful shore Baby,bye,goodbye
再见 可爱宝贝
Bye bye,pretty baby
要记住你是我的宝贝
You better remember you’re my baby
当他们向你投以爱慕的目光
When they give you the eye My,my!
我知你在乎 你为何不大声宣布
Although I know that you care Won’t you write and declare
虽然孤身一人 你还是不变
Declare that though on the loose You are still staying on the square
我会难过
I’ll be gloomy
但把彩虹送给我
But send that rainbow to me
笑容便会重现我的脸庞
Then my shadow will fly
虽然你会离开一会
Though you’ll be gone for a while
我会笑着 跟我的宝贝说再见
I know that I’ll be smilin’ With my baby by and by and by
跟我的宝贝说再见
With my baby by and by
我独守空房♥
I’ll be in my room alone
在每一个午后
Every postmeridian
只有我的日记
And I’ll be with my diary
还有吉迪恩先生写的书
And that book by Mr. Gideon
再见宝贝
Bye bye,baby
记住 你是我的宝贝
Remember you’re my baby
当他们向你投以爱慕的目光
When they give you the eye
我会在乎
And just to show that I care
我会大声宣布
I will write and declare
虽然孤身一人
That I’m on the loose
我还是不变
But I’ll stay on the square
我会感到孤单
I’ll be lonely
虽然我孤单
But even though I’m lonely
我不会另有别人
There’ll be no other guy
虽然我会离开一会
Though I’ll be gone for a while
我会笑着
I know that I’ll be smilin’
跟我的宝贝说再见
With my baby by and by and by
跟我的宝贝说再见
With my baby by and by
我会难过 但把彩虹送给我 笑容便会重现我的脸庞
I’ll be gloomy But send that rainbow to me
送行人士请下船 最后叫一次
All ashore! Last call! All ashore! Last call!
我会笑着 跟我的宝贝说再见
I know that I’ll be smilin’ With my baby by and by
再见宝贝 记住 你是我的宝贝
Bye bye,baby Remember you’re my baby
当他们向你投以爱慕的目光
When they give you the eye
我知你会在乎 你为何不大声宣布
Although I know that you care Won’t you write and declare
虽然孤身一人 你还是不变
That though on the loose You are still on the square You are still on the square
我会难过 但把彩虹送给我
I’ll be gloomy But send that rainbow to me
笑容便会重现我的脸庞
Then my shadow will fly
你得走了 别走
You’d better go. Don’t go.
请退后 再见了 亲爱的
Step back,please. Bye,lover!
我会笑着 跟我的宝贝说再见
I know that I’ll be smilin’ With my baby by and by
说再见
And by
跟我可爱的宝贝
With my wonderful baby
说再见
By and by
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
嗨 萧小姐 有什么安排吗
Hi,Miss Shaw. What are you going to be doing?
好了 伙计们 继续
All right,guys,keep moving.
“阿莫斯·琼斯先生及男仆” 你在做什么
“Mr. Amos Jones and valet.” What are you doing?