-Bauer. -It’s been here the whole time.
爱丽丝·奥奎斯的命案
There was a Sergis Bauer
有个涉案人叫瑟吉斯·鲍尔
connected with Alice Alquist.
他是在布拉克替她伴奏的年轻钢琴师 让我看看
He was a young pianist who played for her in Prague. Let me see that.
亲爱的奥奎斯小姐 请你再和我见一面
“Dear Miss Alquist, I beg of you to see me just once.
我跟着你来到了伦敦
“I followed you to London.”
你看
Look.
亲爱的戴洛伊夫人 这是我丈夫的字迹
“Dear Lady Dalroy…” This is my husband’s writing.
这也是
So is this.
你丈夫和瑟吉斯·鲍尔根本是同一个人
Your husband and Sergis Bauer are one and the same person.
他寄给爱丽丝·奥奎斯的信
This letter from him to Alice Alquist
是在她遇害前两天写的
was written two days before her murder.
他说没有什么信 还说我疯了
He said there was no letter, that I was going out of my mind!
没有 你只是慢慢地堕入陷阱中快被逼疯了
No. You’re slowly and systematically being driven out of your mind.
为什么
Why?
可能是因为你发现了这封信 你知道太多事了
Perhaps because you found this letter and know too much.
或者是因为他想夺取你的财产侵占这栋房♥子
Or because then he would have control of your property, of this house…
可以大方地搜寻不必像现在这样偷偷摸摸地找
and could search in the open instead of the dark like this.
找 有什么好找的
Search? What is there to search for?
他要找的东西就是爱丽丝·奥奎斯遇害的原因
For the things for which Alice Alquist was murdered:
她的珠宝
Her jewels.
她的珠宝都在我这里
I have her jewels.
那是你不知道的珠宝 都是名贵的珠宝
They’re the jewels you didn’t know she had. Famous jewels.
他案发当晚就是在找这些珠宝
Jewels for which he was searching that night…
结果听到有人下楼就吓了一跳
when he was frightened away by hearing someone come down the stairs.
他从来没见过的人
Someone he never saw.
一个小女孩
A little girl.
就是我
Me.
原来当晚他也在场 但是他
So he was here that night, but he never…
他根本不认识她啊
He never knew her.
你错了 你大错特错了
You’re wrong. You’re making a mistake.
我了解他 他是我的丈夫
I know him. He’s my husband.
我和他同住在一个屋檐下
I’ve lived in the same house with him.
你讲的是我的枕边人耶
You’re talking about the man I’m married to.
安东夫人 奥奎斯的命案
Mrs. Anton, there’s not a detail of the Alquist case
我每个细节都了若指掌
that I don’t know…
除非我是真的糊涂了
and unless I’m more mistaken than I’ve ever been in my life…
瑟吉斯·鲍尔的妻子住在布拉格
the man called Sergis Bauer has a wife living in Prague now.
这整件事都是他计划的
So you see, he must have planned the whole thing…
从那天晚上开始逐步进行
step by step from that night.
若真如你所说的 从一开始就什么也没有了
If that were true, then from the beginning there would have been nothing.
从一开始就全都是谎言
Nothing real, from the beginning.
很抱歉给了你这么大的打击
I’m sorry to take everything away from you like this.
-不可能 -你一定要相信我
-No. -But you must believe me.
你现在做的事攸关你的生死
Your life depends on what you’re going to do now.
有可能毁了你的一生
Nothing less than your whole life.
你还不明白事实的真♥相♥吗
Don’t you see the way everything fits in?
煤气灯
The gas.
变亮多久了
How long has it been up?
伊丽莎白 不管发生什么事
Elizabeth, whatever happens tonight,
你都要为了她的安危着想
have her welfare in mind.
我可以跟你打包票
You can count on me, sir.
但老爷回来时我要怎么交代
But what am I going to say to the master when he comes back?
他不会再回来了 伊丽莎白
He won’t come back anymore, Elizabeth.
桑顿广场
-你在做什么 -我正要上♥床♥睡觉
-What are you doing? -I was lying down.
打扮得这么整齐
Fully dressed?
-你有没有听到我说的话 -有啊
-Did you hear what I said? -Yes.
那你为何不回答我
Then why don’t you answer?
-我不知道 -你不知道
-I don’t know. -You don’t know?
你知道自己在做什么吗
Do you know anything about anything you do?
请你跟我进我房♥里一趟
I will be obliged if you will come with me to my room.
坐在这张椅子上
Sit down in this chair.
你知道你在这个房♥里走动让我想起了什么吗
You know what you remind me of as you walk across the room?
你有没有看过梦游的人
Have you ever seen anyone walking in their sleep?
但你没睡着 你骗不了我
But you’re not asleep. No, you can’t deceive me.
你清醒得很 否则不会撬开我的书桌
You’re fully awake, or you would not have broken open my desk!
请你谨慎地回答
Now be careful how you answer.
你为何撬开我的书桌
Why did you open my desk?
我没有撬开你的书桌
I didn’t open your desk.
-南西 -南西出去了
-Nancy? -Nancy’s out.
-不然是谁 伊丽莎白 -不是伊丽莎白
-Who, then? Elizabeth? -No, it wasn’t Elizabeth.
请你别再质问我了 让我回
Please don’t question me anymore. Let me go back…
不行 待在原地别动 宝拉
No. Stay there, Paula.
-你为何撬开我的书桌 -我没有撬开你的书桌
-Why did you open my desk? -I didn’t open your desk.
你为何撬开我的书桌 宝拉
Why did you open my desk, Paula?
我没有撬开你的书桌 是他
I didn’t open your desk. It was he…
是他撬开的
He opened it.
你在胡说什么
What are you talking about?
他是谁
Who is he?
一个男人
A man.
有个男人来找我
A man who came to see me.
-什么时侯 -你不在家的时侯
-When? -While you were out.
谁开门让他进来的
Who let him in?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
什么事 老爷
Yes, sir?
我不在时是谁来找夫人
Who was the man who came to see your mistress while I was out?
没有啊 老爷
What man, sir?
少装蒜 伊丽莎白 一定是你去应门的
Come, Elizabeth. You must have answered the bell.
你不在家时没有人来过 老爷
No one was here, sir, while you were out.
可是 伊丽莎白
But, Elizabeth…
你看到他了啊
But you saw him.
是你亲自替他开门的
You opened the door for him yourself.
伊丽莎白 伊丽莎白 你说啊
Elizabeth, Elizabeth, say it!
没有 夫人 我什么人也没看见
No, ma’am. I didn’t see anyone at all.
他真的来过 我很确定
But he was here. I know it.
我很确定
I know it.
他真的来过 我很确定
But he was here. I know it!
我看到他了
I saw him.
你明白了吧 伊丽莎白
You see how it is, Elizabeth?
是的 老爷 我完全明白了
Yes, sir. I see just how it is.
我不可能是在做梦
I couldn’t have dreamed it.
不对 我不可能是在做梦
No, I couldn’t have dreamed it.
我是在做梦吗 真的是做梦
Did I dream? Did I really dream?
对 宝拉 你是在做梦 你一天到晚都在做梦
Yes, Paula, you dreamed it. You dreamed all day long.
-你意思是说我一直在 -全都是梦
-Are you telling me that I’ve dreamed… -Everything.
-发生的每一件事 -那些事都没有发生过
-All that happened? -All that did not happen.
原来是真的
Then it’s true.
-我快要发疯了 -我不是告诉过你了吗
-My mind is going. -Haven’t I told you?
-那是梦 -其他的事也一样
-It was a dream. -Like all the rest.
-带我走吧 我再也无法忍♥受了 -我会的
-Take me away. I can’t fight it anymore. -I will.
那是梦 带我走吧
It was a dream. Take me away.
你梦里有我吗 安东夫人
Was I any part of this curious dream of yours, Mrs. Anton?
你
You.
或许我的出现能唤回你的记忆
Perhaps my presence here might help you to recall it.
你到底是什么人
Who the devil are you?
显然只是尊夫人幻想的一部分
Apparently a mere figment of your wife’s imagination.
-你是怎么进来的 -和你一样从天窗进来的
-How did you get into this house? -Through the skylight, like you…
然后走下楼梯 多亏你替我开了门
and down these stairs. You made it very easy.
请问你来这里有什么事吗
Will you tell me what you’re doing here?
安东夫人 你先去睡吧 你一定累坏了
Mrs. Anton, I think you’d better go to bed. You must be tired.
你最好先说明你的来意
You’d better explain your business, sir.
我只是尊夫人幻想的一部分
As a mere figment, as a mere ghost existing in your wife’s mind…
不太可能有什么来意才对
I could hardly be said to have any business.
宝拉 请你先回房♥间去
Paula, go to your room, please.
你终于找到了
So you found them after all.
我对你的猜测都没错
I was right about you.
我第一眼就知道你会威胁到我
I knew from the moment I saw you that you were dangerous to me.
我第一眼就知道你会威胁到她
I knew from the first moment I saw you that you were dangerous to her.
我应该相信自己对你的直觉
I should have followed my instinct about you,