My name
我的名字
is Grey Worm.
是灰虫子
I come from
我来自
the Summer “Ills.”
盛夏群鸟
Isles.
群岛
Summer Isles.
盛夏群岛
Summer Isles.
盛夏群岛
I am from an island called Naath.
我来自纳斯岛
When they took you?
他们什么时候抓你
When did they take me?”
我是什么时候被抓的”
I was five years old.
那年我五岁
You remember your home?
你记得你的家乡吗
I remember when they rowed us away from shore.
我记得被他们抓上船离开海岸
How white the beaches were.
沙滩那么白
How tall the trees.
树那么高
And I remember my village burning.
我记得我的村子燃起大火smoke rising into the sky.
烟直冲到天上
Do you remember your home?
你还记得家乡吗
Unsullied.
无垢者
Always Unsullied.
一直都是无垢者
Before Unsullied, nothing.
成为无垢者之前 什么都没有
That’s not true.
不是那样的
Perhaps one day you will return to the Summer Isles.
或许有一天你会回到盛夏群岛
I don’t want return.
我不想回去
Kill the masters.
杀死伟主
Kill the masters.
杀死伟主
How are the lessons coming?
教学顺利吗
Very well, Your Grace.
非常顺利 陛下
Missandei is teacher good, my queen.
弥桑黛是好老师 我的女王
You’ll have to continue later.
你们得改天再学
It’s time.
时候到了
你们听到她说的了
她说她是来解放我们的
你是个傻瓜
伟主们太强大
她会保护我们
她打败了伟主的冠军
她有一支大军
你们想戴着锁链过一辈子吗
我想活下去
你看到他们怎么对那些孩子了
你说他们会怎么对我们
我经历过两次奴隶暴动 小子
永远是同样的结局
伟主掌权 奴隶没命
凡人皆有一死
但我向你们保证
自由活一日 胜过镣铐度一生
你是谁
小人名叫灰虫子
婴儿时就被阿斯塔波的善主带走
养大训练成无垢者
如今我为丹妮莉丝而战
龙之母
解放者
你是无垢者
你还没学会走路 他们就教你如何战斗
我们不是战士
我们没受过训练
没有武器
城里奴隶的人数是伟主的三倍
没人能给予你们自由 我的兄弟
你们若想要自由
就要自己去夺取
杀死伟主
Mhysa! Mhysa! Mhysa!
母亲 母亲 母亲
Mhysa! Mhysa! Mhysa! Mhysa!
母亲 母亲 母亲 母亲
Mhysa! Mhysa!
母亲 母亲
Remind me, Ser Jorah,
提醒我一下 乔拉爵士
how many children did the Great Masters nail to mileposts?
伟主们在路标上钉死了多少儿童
Khaleesi.
一百六十三人 卡丽熙,
Yes, that was it.
没错 就是这个数
Your Grace, may I have a word?
陛下 我有一言 可讲与否
The city is yours.
这是您的城市了
All these people, they’re your subjects now.
这里所有人都是您的臣民
Sometimes it is better to answer injustice
有时用仁慈回应不公
with mercy.
收效更好
I will answer injustice with justice.
我要用正义回应不公
What the hell was that?
这是搞什么
That was me knocking your ass to the dirt
这是我用你自己的手
with your own hand.
打得你嘴啃泥
You’re a rare talent.
你倒是天赋奇才
When you’re fighting cripples, anyway.
最擅欺负残废
You learned to fight like a good little boy.
你学的是乖娃娃打架
I’ll bet that thrust through
我敢打赌 你背后捅疯王那一剑
the Mad King’s back was pretty as a picture.
招式也一定美如画
You want to fight pretty or you want to win?
你要打得漂亮还是要赢
You talk to my brother this way?
你跟我弟弟也这样讲话
All the time.
一直这样
He got used to it.
他早习惯了
Do you think he did it?
你说是他干的吗
No.
不是
Oh, he hated the little twat, sure.
他自然恨那个小变态
But who didn’t?
可是谁不恨呢
And poison’s not his style.
下毒也不是他的风格
Or murder, for that matter.
要说起来 谋杀也不是
You want to know for sure, why don’t you ask him?
你想弄清楚 干吗不去问他
You haven’t been to see him yet, eh?
你还没去看过他吧
We’re done for today.
今天到此结束
Your brother ever tell you how I came into his service?
你弟弟给你说过我怎么开始为他效力的吗
You stood for him in his trial by combat at the Eyrie.
你在鹰巢城比武审判中做他的代理骑士
Aye.
对
But only when Lady Arryn demanded the trial take place that day.
可是当艾林夫人要求当日比武审判
You were his first choice.
你才是他的首选
He named you for his champion
他指定你为代理骑士
because he knew you would ride day and night to come fight for him.
因为他知道你会昼夜兼程赶去为他而战
You gonna fight for him now?
你现在会为他而战吗
To tell you the truth, this isn’t so bad.
说句实话 这儿还不算太糟
Four walls. A pot to piss in.
四面有墙 撒尿有壶
I was chained to a wooden post
我被拴在根木桩上
covered in my own shit for months.
在自己的屎尿里泡了几个月
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
你这是在宽慰我吗
Maybe a bit.
有那么点意思吧
I’m sorry I didn’t come sooner.
抱歉没早些来
It’s complicated, yes.
心情太复杂 是啊
So how is our sister? How do you think?
咱们老姐怎样了 你说会怎样
Her son died in her arms.
她儿子死在她怀里
Her son?
她儿子
Don’t.
别这样
You know what’s coming?
你知道接下来会怎样吗
My trial for regicide. Yes, I know.
对我的弑君罪进行审判 我知道
I know the whole bloody country thinks I’m guilty.
我知道七国上下都认定我有罪
I know that one of my three judges
我知道我的三位法官之一
has wished me dead more times than I can count.
早就无数次盼我死掉
And that judge is my father.
而那位法官正是我父亲
As for Cersei,
至于瑟曦
well, she’s probably working on a way
八成正想方设法省去审判
to avoid a trial altogether by having me killed.
直接找人弄死我
Now that you mention it, she did ask.
既然你提起来 她的确要求过
So, should I turn around and close my eyes?
那我是不是该闭上眼睛转过身去
Depends.
那要看
Did you do it?
是你做的吗
The Kingslayer brothers.
弑君兄弟
You like it? I like it.
你喜欢吗 我很喜欢
You’re really asking if I killed your son?
你当真在问我有没有杀你儿子
Are you really asking if I’d kill my brother?
你当真在问我会不会杀亲弟弟
How can I help you?
我怎么帮你
Well, you could set me free.
你可以放我出去
You know I can’t.
你知道我不能
Then there’s really nothing else to say.
那就没什么可说的啦
What do you want me to do? Kill the guards?
你要我怎么做 杀掉守卫
Sneak you out of the city in the back of a cart?
把你塞进马车偷偷带出城
I’m the Lord Commander of the Kingsguard.
我是御林铁卫队长
Sorry, I’d forgotten.
抱歉 我忘了
I’d hate for you to do something inappropriate.
害你措置失宜就太糟糕了
Inappropriate?
失宜
You’re accused of killing the king. Freeing you is treason.
你被控弑君 放你是叛国
Except I didn’t do it.
可我并没有弑君
Which is why we’re having a trial.
所以才要进行审判
A trial.
审判
If the killer threw himself before the Iron Throne,
就算真凶到铁王座前自首
confessed to his crimes,
供认罪行
and gave irrefutable evidence of his guilt,
并且拿出铁证
it wouldn’t matter to Cersei.
瑟曦也不会在意
She won’t rest until my head’s on a spike.
我的头不插上枪尖 她不会罢休
Not just yours.
不止你的
She’s offering a knighthood to whomever finds Sansa Stark.
她宣称找到珊莎·史塔克的人皆可受封骑士
Sansa couldn’t have done this.
不可能是珊莎做的
She had more reason than anyone in the Seven Kingdoms.
她比七国任何人都有动机
Do you think it’s a coincidence she disappeared
乔佛里死去当晚她就消失了
the same night Joffrey died?
你说这是巧合吗
No, but…
不是 但…
Sansa’s not a killer.
珊莎不是杀人凶手
Not yet, anyway.
至少现在还不是
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪儿
I’m getting married to your Aunt Lysa.
我要迎娶你莱莎姨妈
She’s waiting for us at the Eyrie.
她在鹰巢城等我们
You’ll be safe there.
你在那里会很安全
Did you kill Joffrey?
是你杀了乔佛里吗
Did I kill Joffrey?
是我杀了乔佛里吗
I’ve been in the Vale for weeks.
我几周前就在艾林谷了
I know it was you.
我知道是你
And who helped me with this conspiracy?
是谁帮我实施密谋呢
Well, there was Ser Dontos.
有个唐托斯爵士
You used him to get me out of King’s Landing,
你利用他带我出君临
but you would never trust him to kill the king.
可你不会信任他去刺杀国王
Why not? Because you’re too smart to trust a drunk.
为何 以你的才智 不会信任酒鬼
Then perhaps it was your husband.
那或许是你丈夫呢
No.
不是他
How do you know?
你怎么知道
I just do.
我就是知道
You’re right.
你说对了
He wasn’t involved in Joffrey’s death.
乔佛里的死与他毫无瓜葛
But you were.
可你却有份
Do you remember that lovely necklace Dontos gave you?
记得唐托斯给你的那条漂亮项链吗
I don’t suppose you noticed that a stone was missing
我猜你肯定没发现 宴会过后
after the feast.
上面少了一颗宝石
The poison.
那是毒药
I don’t understand.
我不明白
The Lannisters gave you wealth, power.
兰尼斯特给你钱财 权势
Joffrey made you the Lord of Harrenhal.
乔佛里封你为赫伦堡伯爵
A man with no motive is a man no one suspects.
没有动机 就没人会怀疑
Always keep your foes confused.
永远令你的敌人迷惑
If they don’t know who you are or what you want,
他们搞不清你是何人所求何事
they can’t know what you plan to do next.
就不会知道你下一步如何打算
I don’t believe you.
我不相信
If they catch you, they’ll put your head on a spike
如果被他们发现 你的头会被♥插上枪尖
just like my father’s.
就像我父亲一样
You’d risk that just to confuse them?
你冒这么大的风险只为迷惑他们
So many men, they risk so little.
太多人不敢冒险
They spend their lives avoiding danger.
一辈子都在设法避免危险
And then they die.
他们都死了
I’d risk everything to get what I want.
为了我想得到的 我敢赌上一切
And what do you want?
你想得到什么
Everything.
一切
My friendship with the Lannisters was productive.
与兰尼斯特的友谊 的确令我收益颇丰
But Joffrey,
可乔佛里
a vicious boy with a crown on his head,
一个头戴王冠的恶毒男孩
is not a reliable ally.
不是可靠的盟友
And who could trust a friend like that?
谁能信任这样的朋友
Who could trust you?
谁会信任你呢
I don’t want friends like me.
我不想要自己这样的朋友
My new friends are predictable.
我的新朋友会按理出牌
Very reasonable people.
都是通情达理之人
As for what happened to Joffrey,
乔佛里的下场
well, that was something my new friends wanted very badly.
正是我的新朋友急切盼望的
Nothing like a thoughtful gift
周到的见面礼
to make a new friendship grow strong.
最能增进友情
I can’t believe you’re going.
您这就要离开了
Leaving me alone here with these people.
留我独自和这些人周旋
The time has come, my dear.
也是时候了 孩子
There’s nothing more tedious than a trial.
没有什么比审判更乏味了
Except perhaps these gardens.
除了这些花园
If I have to take one more leisurely stroll
再跟这破园子里溜达下去
through these gardens, I’ll fling myself from the cliffs.
我就要飞身跳崖了
Have you been to see Tommen yet?
你去见过托曼吗
No.
没有
Have they even agreed to the match?
他们到底同意婚事了吗
No one tells me anything.
也没人告诉我
I wasn’t originally meant to marry your grandfather Luthor, you know.
最初要嫁给你祖父罗斯的人并不是我
He was engaged to my sister,
他本已和我姊妹
your greataunt Viola.
你姨祖母维奥拉订婚
I was to be given to some Targaryen or other.
而我要被许给某个坦格利安
Marrying a Targaryen was all the rage back then.
那时候嫁进坦格利安家简直风光无限
But the moment I saw my intended,
但当我看到未婚夫
with his twitchy little ferret’s face
那神经兮兮 獐头鼠目的模样
and ludicrous silver hair,
和滑稽透顶的银发
I knew he wouldn’t do.
我就知道这人不中用
So the evening
所以在罗斯
before Luthor was to propose to my sister,
向我姊妹求婚的前夜
I got lost on my way back from my embroidery lesson
我上完刺绣课回去时迷了路
and happened upon his chamber.
误入了罗斯的寝殿
How absentminded of me.
瞧我多糊涂呀
The following morning, Luthor never made it down the stairs
翌日一早 罗斯没有下楼求婚
to propose to my sister ’cause the boy couldn’t bloody walk.
因为那小子已经走不动路了
And once he could, the only thing he wanted
等他能走了 心心念念的
was what I’d given him the night before.
还是我给他的一夜销魂
I was good.
我厉害着呢
I was very, very good.
我那是相当厉害
You are even better.
而你更厉害
But you need to act quickly.
但你要快快出手
Cersei may be vicious, but she’s not stupid.
瑟曦心肠狠毒 却并不傻
She’ll turn the boy against you as soon as she can.
她会抓紧时机挑拨那孩子对付你
And by the time you’re married, it’ll be too late.
等到大婚之日 一切就晚了
Luckily for you, the Queen Regent
幸运的是 摄政太后
is rather distracted at the moment.
此刻无暇分神对付你
mourning her dear departed boy,
她正忙着悼念亡子
accusing her brother of his murder,
指控自己亲弟弟是凶手
which he didn’t commit.
人家可是清白的
Well, he could have done.
可能是他干的呢
He could have done, but he didn’t.
他能 但不是他干的
You don’t know, Grandmother. But I do know.
祖母 这谁知道呢 我知道
You don’t think I’d let you marry that beast, do you?
你不会真以为我会让你嫁给那个畜生吧
What? I don’t understand.
什么 我不明白
Shh. Don’t you worry yourself about all that.
这件事你就不必放在心上了
You just do what needs to be done.
做你该做的事就好
Bring it through!
使劲打
And again.
再来
Very nice. Good.
很好 不错
A lot of wildlings fight with a weapon in each hand.
很多野人都是双手持武器作战
First thing you want to do
首要之事就是
is disarm them to try and even the odds.
打掉他们的武器 扭转劣势
Let’s see what you can do.
看看大家都什么水平
Olly, you just watch for now.
奥利 你先观战
I can fight.
我也能打
Have you ever held a sword before?
你摸过剑吗
I was the best archer in our hamlet.
我是村里最厉害的弓箭手
I was!
我说真的
I believe you.
我相信你
We’ll go hunting for rabbits one day.
以后出去猎兔子一定带你
Right now, watch and learn.
现在你要好好看 好好学
You two.
你们俩
Take it slow, try and disarm each other.
慢慢来 试着打掉对方的武器
You know how to fight.
你很会打
You could have gone easier on him.
但何必下这么重手
He wouldn’t have learned anything that way.
不下重手他就学不会
Lord Snow.
雪诺大人
What do you think you’re doing?
你这是干什么
Grenn and I were helping them.
葛兰和我在帮大家训练
Grenn’s a ranger. You’re a steward.
葛兰是游骑兵 你是事务官
Maybe you forgot that while you were off with your wildling bitch,
你和那野贱♥人鬼混时忘了自己的身份吧
but I didn’t.
我可没忘
Someone has to train them.
必须有人练兵
And that someone isn’t you.
反正轮不到你
Go find a chamber pot to empty.
去把夜壶倒了
Go on. Do it.
快 去啊
You traitor’s bastard.
叛徒的野种
Give me an excuse.
别给我抓住把柄
Mormont’s not here to protect you now.
现在可没有莫尔蒙护着你
Get back to work.
都回去干活
Now!
快
I said now!
没听见吗 快
The bastard’s wellliked. You’re not.
那小子很得人心 你不行
You think I care if they like me? We’re at war.
管他得不得人心 现在是打仗的时候
For now.
只是暂时
But you can’t be acting commander forever.
但你不能一直代理总司令
There will be a choosing.
势必要举行选举
The old maester will insist on it.
那老学士肯定会坚持这样做
You might reconsider
你还是考虑一下
his request to march on Craster’s.
他要攻打卡斯特堡垒的要求
Let the mutineers take care of Snow.
让叛徒们把雪诺解决掉
Or you might be taking orders from him the rest of your life.
不然你下半辈子恐怕要听他发号施令了
A bastard, eh?
你是私生子
Took you for highborn.
还以为你是贵族少爷
My father was highborn.
我父亲是贵族
My mother wasn’t.
母亲不是
Name’s Locke.
在下洛克
Jon Snow.
琼恩·雪诺
You fight well.
你身手不错
What brought you up here?
因为什么到这儿来
A sense of duty.
责任感
I wanted to do my part for the safety of the realm.
我想为保卫王国贡献一份力量
I was a game warden in the Stormlands.
我本是风暴之地的猎场督员
Fed a prized partridge to my hungry kids.
给饥肠辘辘的孩子们喂了只稀罕的松鸡
I was stupid enough to get caught.
结果因为太蠢 被抓了
Chose the Wall over losing my hand.
不想丢一只手 于是来了长城
Figured I wouldn’t have to suck up to any highborn cunts here.
想着来这儿不用讨好该死的贵族老爷
Come on, get on with it.
快点 动起来
What are you waiting for? Summer?
你们等什么呢 等夏天来吗
Guess I was wrong.
看来我错了
You sent for me, Your Grace?
您找我 太后陛下
Your Grace.
太后陛下
How formal of you.
你还真是一本正经
How many Kingsguards are posted outside Tommen’s door?
托曼门外安排了几个御林铁卫
Ser Boros is on duty tonight.
柏洛斯爵士今夜当值
Tomorrow I believe So one?
明天是… 就一个
You have one man guarding the future king?
你只派一个人保护未来的国王
I promise you Tommen’s safe.
我保证托曼平安无事
We’re protecting him.
我们在保护他
The way you protected Joffrey?
就像你保护乔佛里一样吗
Why did Catelyn Stark set you free?
凯特琳·史塔克为什么放了你
What? I’ve been wondering for months.
什么 自从那头大母牛把你送回君临
Ever since that great cow brought you back to the capital.
我琢磨了几个月都没明白
Why did she set you free?
她为什么放了你
You know why.
你知道原因
She’d hoped I’d send her daughters back to her.
她希望我把她的女儿们送回去
She hoped or did you promise?
是她希望 还是你许诺
I swore by all the gods
我向诸神发过誓
that if her daughters were alive, I’d return them to her.
只要她的女儿们还活着 就送回她身边
So you made a sacred vow to the enemy.
这么说你向敌人发下了神圣的誓言
I wanted to get back to you.
我想回到你身边
Should I have told her to fuck off?
莫非我该叫她滚开吗
You didn’t mean it, then?
也就是说 你并非出自真心
You have no loyalty to Catelyn Stark?
你对凯特琳·史塔克发的誓毫无诚意
Catelyn Stark’s dead.
凯特琳·史塔克死了
So if I told you to leave the capital right now and find Sansa,
如果我要你立即离开君临 找到珊莎
if I told you to find that murderous little bitch
如果我要你揪出那个凶残狠毒的小婊♥子
and bring me her head,
把她的脑袋带回来
would you do it?
你会去做吗
I know you went to see Tyrion.
我知道你见了提利昂
That creature who murdered our son.
那个谋害我们儿子的畜生
I had to see him.
我必须见他
I had to know for myself.
我必须亲口问他
And?
然后呢
He didn’t do it, Cersei.
不是他干的 瑟曦
You’ve always pitied him.
你总是同情他
Our poor little brother.
我们可怜的小弟弟
Abused by the world.
全世界都对不住他
Despised by his father and sister.
亲生父亲和姐姐都瞧不起他
He’d kill us all if he could.
如果可以 他会把我们全杀了
I want four men at Tommen’s door day and night.
我要你派四个人日夜守在托曼门外
That will be all, Lord Commander.
你可以退下了 队长
Ser Pounce?
突击爵士
How did you get past the Kingsguard?
你是怎么通过御林铁卫那一关的
Kingsguard.
御林铁卫
I don’t think you’re supposed to be here.
我觉得你不该来这儿
Mother doesn’t allow me to have visitors at night.
母亲不准我夜间会客
I’m not a visitor, Your Grace.
我不是客人 陛下
Word has it I’m to be your bride.
据说我会成为您的新娘
Did you know that people in arranged marriages
您知道包办婚姻的男女
often never meet until their wedding day?
通常要到婚礼当天才初次见面吧
Before we decide to spend our lives together,
在我们决定相伴一生之前
we ought to get to know one another.
我们应该先了解对方
Don’t you think?
您不这么觉得吗
Yes.
没错
But if my mother found out It can be our secret. Hmm?
但如果母亲发现了 这是我们俩的秘密
If we’re going to be man and wife,
既然我们要结为夫妻
we’ll have a few secrets from her, I hope.
我希望我们能有些秘密不让她知道
So, Your Grace…
那么 陛下
Yes?
怎么
Tell me a secret.
告诉我一个秘密
Hello. Aren’t you a proper fellow?
你好啊 这位小朋友真漂亮
That’s Ser Pounce.
这是突击爵士
Very handsome.
真是漂亮极了
Joffrey didn’t like him.
乔佛里不喜欢它
He threatened to skin him alive
他威胁说要活剥了它
and mix his innards up in my food
把内脏混到我的食物里
so I wouldn’t know I was eating him.
让我毫不知情地吃下去
That’s very cruel.
真残忍
You don’t strike me as cruel.
我觉得您不是残忍的人
No.
不是
I don’t think I am.
我想我不是
That’s a relief.
那我就放心了
Because you know what happens when we marry?
您知道我们结婚后会怎样吗
We say our vows in front of the High Septon.
我们在总主教面前起誓
And after the ceremony, there’s a feast.
仪式结束后 还有宴会
When we marry, I become yours.
成婚之后 我就是您的了
Forever.
一生一世
It’s getting late.
不早了
I should go.
我该走了
May I come and visit you again?
我能再来看您吗
All right, then.
太好了
Remember,
记住
our little secret.
这是我们的小秘密
Ser Jaime Lannister.
“詹姆·兰尼斯特爵士”
Knighted and named to the Kingsguard in his 16th year.
十六岁被册封为骑士 并被任命为御林铁卫
At the sack of King’s Landing,
君临城陷时
murdered his king Aerys II.
杀害国王伊里斯二世
Pardoned by Robert Baratheon.
后被劳勃·拜拉席恩赦免
Thereafter known as the Kingslayer.”
由此得名弑君者”
It’s the duty of the Lord Commander to fill those pages.
书写白典是铁卫队长的责任
And there’s still room left on mine.
我的篇章尚未写完
Valyrian steel.
瓦雷利亚钢剑
It’s yours.
是你的了
I can’t accept this.
我不能接受
It was reforged from Ned Stark’s sword.
它是用奈德·史塔克的剑重铸的
You’ll use it to defend Ned Stark’s daughter.
你要用它保护奈德·史塔克的女儿
You swore an oath to return the Stark girls to their mother.
你立过誓 将史塔克家的女儿带回母亲身边
Lady Stark’s dead.
史塔克夫人已死
Arya’s probably dead, too,
艾莉亚八成也死了
but there’s still a chance
但仍有一线希望
to find Sansa and get her somewhere safe.
找到珊莎 把她带到安全的地方
I’ve got something else for you.
还有一样东西要给你
I hope I got your measurements right.
但愿没估错你的身板
I’ll find her.
我一定会找到她
For Lady Catelyn.
为凯特琳夫人
And for you.
也为你
I almost forgot.
差点忘了
I have one more gift.
还有个礼物呢
I don’t need a squire.
我不需要侍从
Of course you do.
怎么不需要
He’ll slow me down.
他会拖累我的
My brother owes him a debt. He’s not safe here.
我弟弟欠他一个人情 他在这里不安全
You’re keeping him from harm. It’s chivalry.
你这是保护他 此乃骑士风范
I won’t slow you down, ser
我不会拖累您的 爵士
my lady.
小姐
I promise I’ll serve you well.
我保证侍奉好您
See? He’s a good lad. You’ll get along.
瞧 多好的小伙儿 你们相处得来
Compliments of Lord Tyrion.
提利昂大人聊表心意
His axe from the Blackwater.
他在黑水河一战用的斧子
What are you waiting for, a kiss?
还等什么呢 要吻别吗
Ready the lady’s horse.
还不去为小姐备马
They say the best swords have names.
人们说好剑要配好名
Any ideas?
想取什么名
Oathkeeper.
守誓剑
Goodbye, Brienne.
再会 布蕾妮
Come on, move.
快点 驾
I should never have taken her away.
我就不应该把她送走
She wasn’t safe here. She’s not safe out there.
她在这儿不安全 她在那儿也不安全
I should have known.
我早该想到
You told us there were wildlings south of the Wall.
你说了长城以南有野人
If they’re raiding the smaller villages,
如果他们正沿路掠夺村庄
Mole’s Town could be next.
鼹鼠村很快就会遭殃
Castle Black could be next. I should go back for Gilly.
黑城堡也无法幸免 我得回去找吉莉
We have orders. No one’s to leave the castle.
我们有令在身 任何人不得离开城堡
I remember when you disobeyed orders and rode south to help Robb.
可是你就违过令 往南边去找罗柏
And I remember who came after me and brought me home.
我还记得追上我 把我带回家的人是谁
I know how hard it is, Sam, believe me.
我理解你的心情 相信我 山姆
When you told me about Bran going beyond the Wall,
当你跟我说布兰往长城外去了
all I could think about was
我满脑子想的都是
getting my strength back so I could go and find him.
赶紧恢复体力 好去找他
I wish I could have convinced him to come back with me.
我真希望当时能说服他跟我回来
I tried. Really, I did.
我尽力了 真的
How fast could they travel?
他们行进的速度能有多快
A crippled boy being pulled on a sledge by a simpleton?
一个弱智大块头用雪橇拉一个瘸腿的孩子
I don’t know.
不知道
They’d pass wildling villages.
可能已经走过几座野人村子了
They could try to find shelter at one of them.
他们应该能找到藏身的地方
The wildlings have joined up with Mance.
野人都已经加入了曼斯的大军
Every village or sheltered place will be deserted.
所有的村庄都不会有人住
Except…
除了…
Craster’s?
卡斯特堡垒
You think Bran might have found
你觉得布兰有可能找到…
Snow.
雪诺
I don’t mean to interrupt.
我无意打扰二位
Thorne wants to see you.
索恩要见你
Your foray to Craster’s Keep,
关于攻打卡斯特堡垒的提议
I’ll sanction it.
我打算批准
But I won’t order anyone to go with you.
但我不会派人为你助阵
Volunteers only.
全凭个人意愿
Thank you, Ser Alliser.
谢谢 艾里沙爵士
Brothers.
兄弟们
I’m going beyond the Wall to Craster’s Keep.
我将去长城外攻打卡斯特堡垒
I’m going to capture the mutineers holed up there or kill them.
我要逮捕窝藏的叛徒 或者就地解决他们
I’m asking for volunteers to come with me.
在此 我呼吁诸位自愿与我同行
There’s miles of wilderness between here and Craster’s
卡斯特堡垒距此处六十里路之遥
and Mance Rayder has an army bearing down on us,
加之曼斯·雷德的大军已向我们逼近
but we have to do this.
但我们别无选择
Our survival may depend on
我们要想活命
us getting to these mutineers before Mance does.
就必须先曼斯一步拿下叛徒
They know the Wall. They know our defenses.
他们对长城了如指掌 深知我们的防御力
If Mance learns what they know, we’re lost.
而一旦曼斯也知道了 我们就回天乏术了
But if that’s not enough,
如果这还不足以让你们动容
then consider this.
那么不妨想一想
If the Night’s Watch are truly brothers,
如果我们守夜人是真兄弟
then Lord Commander Mormont was our father.
那么莫尔蒙总司令就是我们的父亲
He lived and died for the Watch
他为了守夜人 鞠躬尽瘁死而后已
and he was betrayed by his own men.
却遭到自家人的背叛
Stabbed in the back by cowards.
被那帮孬种从背后捅死
He deserved far better.
他不该落此下场
All we can give him now is justice.
我们现在能做的 唯有还他公道
Who will join me?
谁愿与我同行
I can’t let a recruit come north of the Wall.
我不能让新兵前往长城以北
Then let me say my vows.
那让我宣誓即可
If it’s a fight you’re heading for, then you need men who know how.
如果你要打仗 就得用会打的人
Thank you, brothers.
谢了 兄弟们
No, don’t.
不 不要
Don’t, please.
求你了 不要
Please don’t. Ow!
求求你 不要
You’re hurting me.
你弄疼我了
Karl Tanner from Gin Alley
来自琴酒巷的卡尔·坦纳
drinking wine from the skull of Jeor fucking Mormont.
正用该死的杰奥·莫尔蒙的头骨喝酒
Any command for us, Lord Commander?
有何指示 总司令大人
What’s that?
你说什么fuck ’em till they’re dead?
把她们操♥死为止
Did you hear that, boys?
听见没有 伙计们fuck ’em till they’re dead.
把她们操♥死为止
Rast.
雷斯特
Go outside and feed the beast.
出去喂那个畜生
We should kill that thing.
我们应该杀了那东西
You should shut your fucking hole,
你的臭洞子应该闭好才是
ugly little cunt.
恶心的小贱逼
You look like a fucking ballsack.
长这么一副蠢蛋样儿
Ugly. Look at your stupid cunt face.
丑死了 瞧瞧你这张蠢逼贱♥货脸
I could piss in any gutter and soak five of you.
老子瞎找条沟撒泡尿 能淹死五个你这样的
Know how much they paid me to kill a man in King’s Landing?
知道君临那边请我杀人给多少钱吗
Seven silvers.
七个银币
They told me a man’s name and that man never saw daylight again.
只要说个名字 那人就看不到第二天的太阳
None of them cocksuckers got away from me.
没有一个傻蛋逃得出我手心
Haven’t lost a fight since I was nine.
我从九岁起就没输过
Maybe it’s time.
没准该输了
What do you think, eh?
你觉得呢
Maybe you’re the man.
没准你能干翻我
Eh, cunt?
说啊 娘们
I wouldn’t stand a chance.
我一点儿机会都没有
None of us would.
我们都不行
I was a fucking legend in Gin Alley.
我在琴酒巷可是传奇人物
A fucking legend!
传奇啊他妈的
I would take any knight any knight, any time.
无论哪个骑士 我随时随地干翻他fucking cunts in steel plate. fucking cowards.
披甲戴盔的娘们 全他妈的懦夫
A gift for the gods. A gift for the gods.
献给神的礼物 献给神的礼物
A gift for the gods.
献给神的礼物
What the fuck is that?
这他妈的是什么
Craster’s last child. A boy.
卡斯特的最后一个孩子 是男孩
What am I supposed to do with him?
我要拿他怎么办
What did Craster do with ’em?
卡斯特怎么处置
Kill ’em before they could grow up and do the same to him?
现在就宰了 免得养大了学老爹的样吗
All right.
好吧
Don’t need another mouth to feed.
少张嘴要吃要喝
Hand him over. He didn’t kill them.
给我 他不杀男孩
He offered them. To who?
他拿去献祭 给谁
To the gods.
给神
The white walkers.
异鬼
A gift for the gods. A gift for the gods.
献给神的礼物 献给神的礼物
A gift for the gods. A gift for the gods.
献给神的礼物 献给神的礼物
A gift for the gods. A gift for the gods.
献给神的礼物 献给神的礼物
Shut up!
闭嘴
So…
那么
if it worked for him…
既然他能这么干
Let’s give the walkers what they want.
那就满足异鬼的心愿
Rast is headed that way.
雷斯特正好顺路
Pinkeyed fuck.
红眼杂种
You thirsty?
渴吗fuck!
操
Hodor.
阿多
Do you hear that?
你们听见了吗
Is that a baby?
是婴儿吗
It’s coming.
来了
I’m going out there.
我要去看看
No, we need to stay together.
不 我们不要分开
I’m going.
我去了
Bran. Bran. Hodor. Hodor.
布兰 布兰 阿多 阿多
Hodor. Bran, what happened?
阿多 布兰 怎么了
Summer, he’s hurt. They’ve caught him in a trap.
夏天受伤了 掉进了他们的陷阱
Who?
谁的陷阱
I didn’t see, but they have my brother’s wolf.
我没看见 他们抓了我哥哥的狼
They have Ghost.
他们抓了白灵
They’re Night’s Watch.
他们是守夜人
Look.
看
Jon might be here.
琼恩可能在这里
If Jon was here, why would they put his wolf in a cage?
要是琼恩在 为何把狼关在笼子里
They might have been Night’s Watch once, not anymore.
他们也许以前是守夜人 但现在不是了
We’re not safe here. We need to go.
这里不安全 我们必须走
No.
不
Bran, we need to go now.
布兰 我们必须马上走
I’m not leaving without Summer.
不救出夏天 我不走
Can you remember where the cage was?
你记得笼子在哪里吗
The east side of the keep.
堡垒的东边
If I’m not back soon, we’ll meet
如果我一时半会没回来 我们就到…
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor.
阿多
Hodor. Hodor.
阿多 阿多
Hodor.
阿多
If I was your size, I’d be king of the fucking world.
我要是有你这个块头 我他妈就天下无敌了
Help him up.
扶他起来
This is nice.
料子不错
Fine leather.
好皮子
You’re no wildling.
你不是野人
Important. Highborn.
有地位 贵族家的
Who are you?
你是谁
You see, where I come from,
在我老家那里
a commoner like me slaps a little lord like you,
我这种平头百姓扇你这种小少爷的耳光
I’d lose my right hand.
右手铁定保不住
But we’re a long way from home, aren’t we?
但我们离家好远哦 不是吗
And the two of you,
还有你们两个
fancylooking folks north of the Wall
怪模怪样的 跑到长城北边
creeping through the woods.
钻林子
Isn’t that a bit odd?
有点古怪啊
I like your curly hair.
我喜欢你的卷发
My mom had curls like that.
我妈就有这样的卷发
Beautiful brown curls.
漂亮的棕色卷发
Why’d you drag a crippled boy all the way up here?
为什么带个残废小子跑这么远来
See you haven’t played this game before.
看来你们以前没遇到过这种情况
A highborn hostage,
贵族人质
that’s valuable.
值钱
But three of them,
不过另外三人
that’s a lot of mouths to feed.
白吃白喝养不起
What the fuck’s wrong with him? Come here.
他这是什么毛病 过来
No, please. Please. Please, let me help him.
别 求你了 让我去帮帮他
Who are you? Please.
你是谁 求你了
Who are you? I’m Brandon Stark!
你是谁 我是布兰登·史塔克
I’m Brandon Stark of Winterfell.
临冬城的布兰登·史塔克
It’s Jon Snow’s brother.
是琼恩·雪诺的弟弟
It’s Meera. It’s Meera. I’m right here.
没事 有梅拉呢 有我呢
And I thought this was gonna be another boring day.
我还以为又是无聊的一天呢