太无♥耻♥了
It’s shameful.
那是什么时候破的
So when did it start leaking?
她与石油公♥司♥对抗
She’s fought the oil companies.
与腐♥败♥的特殊利益集团较量
She’s taken on corrupt special interests.
这些指控完全是性别歧视
These accusations are totally sexist.
我这辈子没见过哪位候选人
Never in my life have I seen a candidate
被自♥由♥派媒体攻击成这样
more attacked by the liberal media.
诽谤一个接一个
Smear after smear after smear.
确定我们要这么做吗
Are you sure we have to do this?
我告诉布里斯托时 她哭个不停
Bristol couldn’t stop crying when I told her.
这个明天就会见报
It’s going to have come out tomorrow
不管我们发不发声明 州长
with or without our statement, Governor.
积极的一面是
A positive from this
考虑到布里斯托的孕期
is that given the timing of Bristol’s pregnancy,
特里戈不可能是她的孩子
it makes it physically impossible for Trig to be her baby.
我们就能平息那个荒谬的谣言
So we can put that absurd rumor to rest.
我们为布里斯托生孩子的决定而感到骄傲
“We’re proud of Bristol’s decision to have her baby
更为能成为祖父母而感到骄傲
and even prouder to become grandparents.”
未成年的女儿怀孕了
We’re not proud
我们才不会感到骄傲 玛丽亚
that our teenage daughter is pregnant, Maria.
我也不想让人们觉得
And I don’t want to send a message that teen pregnancy
青少年怀孕是值得骄傲的事
is something to be proud of.
我想把这句去掉
I want that line out.
好的 州长 我现在就改
Of course, Governor. I’ll change it right away.
在竞选现场我们看到
Governor Palin’s 17-year-old daughter Bristol
佩林州长17岁的女儿布里斯托抱着弟弟特里戈
has been seen holding her baby brother Trig at campaign events.
美国人♥民♥今天才知道
What the American people didn’t know until today
布里斯托已有了五个月的身孕
is that Bristol is five months pregnant.
她的父母发表了如下声明
Her parents issued this statement:
我们为布里斯托生孩子的决定而感到骄傲
“We’re proud of Bristol’s decision to have her baby.”
我明明说了把这句去掉
I specifically wanted that line taken out,
你却一字不差地放出来
and you ran it without changing a word.
你说得对
You’re absolutely right.
竞选团队对此全权负责
The campaign takes full responsibility on this.
玛丽亚将当面向你道歉
Maria’s gonna personally apologize to you.
怎么会这么冒失
How the flip did this happen?
麦凯恩参议员有时候
Senator McCain is somewhat
会意气用事
a fly-by-the-seat-of-his-pants type of guy,
所以有时竞选团队会有点混乱
and it does occasionally create a little chaos in the campaign.
我希望玛丽亚辞职
Well, I want Maria gone.
州长 这是失误 玛丽亚很难过
Governor, this was a mistake. Maria feels terrible.
她是名优秀的新闻发言人
She’s an excellent press secretary.
我17岁的女儿正被
My 17-year-old daughter is being made fun of
国内每个脱口秀主持取笑
by every talk show host in the country.
我要玛丽亚辞职
I want Maria gone, period.
好的 州长 她不会再来了
Of course, Governor. She’s gone.
好了
Done.
谁去打这通电♥话♥
Who makes that call?

That’d be you.
如果约翰·麦凯恩这位72岁高龄
The idea that if something happened to John McCain
并得过两次黑素瘤的候选人意外去世
who is 72 years old and who has had two bouts with melanoma,
接任总统的将会是她
and she could step into the presidency–
太荒谬了
It’s just ridiculous.
事情的真♥相♥是 瑞秋
The real sequence, Rachel,
她起初赞成造桥
is she said “Please” and “Thank you,”
上台后国会刚一取消造桥计划
and then “Thanks, but no thanks,”
她就也随声附和说不要造桥
only when the Congress had de-authorized the bridge…
你好 州长 我就过来报个到
Hi, Governor. I just wanted to check in,
确保你还好
make sure you’re doing okay.
约翰·麦凯恩是否应该考虑换掉萨拉·佩林
Should John McCain consider replacing Sarah Palin
作为共和党候选人
on the GOP ticket?
我想跟媒体谈谈
I want to talk to the press.
我要澄清这件事
I want to set the record straight on this stuff.
我去帮特里戈穿睡衣
I’ll just go put Trig’s PJ’s on.
-好了 宝贝 -帮你穿睡衣
– There you go, baby. – Just gonna put your PJ’s on.
我们不希望你跟任何人谈
Now, we don’t want you to talk to anyone
直到共和党大会结束
until after the convention
因为没人了解你
because no one knows anything about you.
如果你回应了这些荒谬的指控
If you answer these ridiculous allegations,
就是把自己定义为辩护立场
you’ll be defining yourself in a defensive posture.
媒体不正在这样定义我的吗
But isn’t the press defining me right now?
没有哪个新闻报道能延续48小时以上的
No news story lasts more than 48 hours any more.
新闻不被人铭记
News is no longer meant to be remembered.
而是仅供娱乐
It’s just entertainment.
如果你能在共和党大会上表现出色
So if you hit your convention speech out of the park,
下一波新闻就是萨拉·佩林的回归
the next news cycle will be the comeback of Sarah Palin.
我能做好
Yeah. I can do that.
每个人都听说了你的疯狂故事
Now, everyone’s heard a lot of crazy stories about you.
现在是时候由你告诉世界 真实的自己
Now it’s time for you to tell the world who you really are.
告诉麦凯恩参议员 我不会令他失望
You tell Senator McCain I won’t let him down.
晚上好 这里是圣保罗的共和党选举人代♥表♥大♥会♥
And good evening from the G.O.P. Convention in St. Paul.
所有目光都将聚焦在麦凯恩参议员的
All eyes will be on Senator McCain’s
副总统人选 萨拉·佩林
V.P. choice, Governor Sarah Palin,
在本次大会上的登台演讲
when she takes the stage at the R.N.C.
她很可能从未见过如此
She’s likely never seen a night
充满预期
fraught with so much anticipation,
期待和压力的夜晚
expectation and pressure.
共和党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥
9月3日
食物很糟 但我听说伊♥拉♥克♥的更糟
The food’s terrible, but I hear it’s gonna be worse in Iraq.
-我儿子真勇敢 -加油 妈妈
– My boy’s so brave. – Come on, mom.
谢谢你邀请我 佩林女士
Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin.
谢谢你剪了头发 莱威
Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi.
非常感谢
I really appreciate it.
一开始不想剪的
I didn’t really want to at first,
但我觉得现在看上去好多了
but I think it looks way better now.
我也这么觉得
I think it does, too.
抱歉打断一下
Sorry to interrupt,
佩林一家该就座了
but the Palins need to go to their seats.
-再见 妈妈 -好
– Bye, mom. – Okay.
我不知道 不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know.
她没问题的
Hey, she’s gonna be fine.
-真的吗 -绝对
– Really? – Absolutely.
她没问题吧
Is she gonna be okay?
我更担心一对一辩论
I’m more concerned about one on ones.
多糟
How bad?
我不确定她对外交政策了解多少
I’m not sure how much she knows about foreign policy.
她不知道为什么南北朝鲜是两个国家
She didn’t know why North and South Korea were different countries.
好吧 我们别让媒体靠近她
Okay, let’s keep the press away from her.
我们还有五天时间让她熟悉形势
We have five days to bring her up to speed.
她没问题的
She’ll be fine.
她五分钟后上台 我去准备一下
She’s on in five minutes. I’ve gotta get up there.
好运
Good luck.
选择萨拉·佩林州长
In choosing Governor Sarah Palin
作为竞选伙伴
as his running mate,
约翰·麦凯恩为将来做了选择
John McCain has chosen for the future.
佩林州长代表着新一代
Governor Palin represents a new generation.
她已然是美国最成功的州长之一
She’s already one of the most successful governors
而且是最受欢迎的
in America and the most popular.
让我们选择约翰·麦凯恩和萨拉·佩林
Let’s get John McCain and Sarah Palin elected,
震撼华盛顿
and let’s shake up Washington
推动这个国家前进
and move this country forward!
你能行
You’re gonna do great.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
阿♥拉♥斯加州长
the Governor of Alaska
美♥利♥坚♥合众国下一任副总统
and the next Vice President of the United States,
萨拉·佩林
Sarah Palin!
谢谢
Thank you.
主席先生 各位代表
Mr. Chairman, delegates,
美国人♥民♥
and fellow citizens,
我很荣幸被提名为
I will be honored to accept your nomination

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!