Jo.
什么
Yes?
确是有问题
Something is wrong.
没有 为什么
No. Why?
你是我所见的最悲伤的新娘
You’re the saddest-Iooking bride I’ve ever seen.
好像你被爱人抛弃似的
You look as if you’ve been jilted.
这是你的婚礼
This is your wedding day.
你梦想的一天
It’s the day you’ve been dreaming of all your life.
你要嫁给爱人了 深爱着你的人
You’re going to marry the man you love, the man who loves you.
他是唯一的…
He’s the only…
而你是…
And you’re…
我以为这件事永不会发生
Oh, Dick, I thought it would never happen.
我不想回家
I never want to go home.
我爱巴黎 我爱这些衣服和教堂
I love Paris, and I love these clothes and the little church,
我爱你
and I love you.
你说什么
What did you say?
我爱巴黎
I love Paris.
我刚才不是听到这个
That’s not what I heard.
我的天
My, my, my.
你知道什么
Well, what do you know?
他爱着
He loves
她爱着
And she loves
他们爱着
And they love
为什么你不能爱
So why can’t you love
为什么我不能爱
and I love too?
鸟儿在爱着
Birds love
蜜蜂在爱着
And bees love
呢喃的树在爱着
And whispering trees love
我们都该爱着
And that’s what we both should do
我知道总有一天
I always knew someday
你会来临
You’d come along
我们成双
We’ll make a twosome
这不会错的
That just can’t go wrong
亲爱的
Darling
他爱着
He loves
她爱着
And she loves
他们爱着
And they love
为什么你不能爱我
So won’t you love me
就如我爱着你
as I love you?
雅雯 在树上吹点微风
All right, Armande, let me see a breeze in the trees.
不要太强劲 我不要旋风
Not too much. I don’t want a cyclone.
喷泉
Fountain.
真兴奋
It’s thrilling!
它令我想大叫
It makes me cry for the Carolines.
巴基斯坦的通讯员答应出席了
Correspondent from Pakistan has just accepted.
穆德里的通讯员
The correspondent from Madrid
会出席
finds that he will be able to make it after all.
伊斯坦堡的媒体
And the man from the Istanbul press
会准时来看表演
will be late but on time for the presentation.
很好 采去了哪里
Good. Now, where on earth is Jo?
她来了
Here she is.
谢天谢地 我以为你又失约了
Thank heavens. I thought you might stand us up again.
-婚纱照拍得怎样 -很好
-How did the wedding pictures go? -Wonderfully.
他是个出色的摄影师 过来
Yes. He’s a marvelous photographer. Now come along.
你只要坐着
All you have to do is sit there.
我向传媒致词
I make my speech to the press,
帐幕升起 你就令他们惊叹
the curtains will open, and you dazzle them.
-给他们那股气派 -我会尽力
– Give them the old bozazz. – I’ll try.
我会介绍你给他们认识
Afterward, I will introduce you to them personally.
要迷人一点和解答他们的问题
Just be charming and answer all of their questions.
-什么类型的问题 -很简单的
-Well, what sort of questions? -It’s remarkably simple.
多年来我写过有关它的评论
I’ve been writing editorials on the subject for years.
身为一个女士…但我觉得首先
As one lady to another…But I think first
我们应该惺惺相惜的
we ought to look like one lady to another.
他们想知道谁替你弄发型
Now, they’ll want to know who does your hair,
你的饮食习惯 你睡什么床单
what you eat, what you drink, what kind of sheets you sleep on.
你是打扮的权威
You will be an authority on how to be lovely.
-我要对他们说什么 -听着 重复跟我说
-What am I going to tell them? -Just listen and repeat after me.
如何才能可爱
On how to be lovely
如何才能可爱
On how to be lovely
你得快乐
You got to be happy
你得快乐
You got to be happy
当你感觉轻松快乐
When you can feel light and gay
你会如假日般可爱
Then you’ll be lovely as a holiday
如何才能迷人
On how to be charming
如何才能迷人
On how to be charming
你得欢快
You got to be merry
你得欢快
You got to be merry
如果念下一个咒语
If only to weave a spell
你就会如旋转木马般可爱
And you’ll be lovely as a carousel too
你知道你能做到
I know you can show how
这都是诀窍
It’s all in the know-how
一旦你有了诀窍
And once you know oh how
世界对你都是美好的
The world looks good to you, as it should to you
如何才能可爱
On how to be lovely
如何才能可爱
On how to be lovely
你得快活
You got to be jolly
你得快活
You got to be jolly
当你自♥由♥想象
When you can be fancy-free
闪出微笑 人们会蜂拥而至
And flash a smile that folks come flocking to see
你会非常可爱
You’ll be as lovely as can be
化妆是办不到的
Can’t do it with make-up
你只需醒来
You’ve just got to wake up
开始做事
And starting to take up
生活是兴奋的 没什么是严重的
A life delirious, nothing serious
如何才能可爱
On how to be lovely
如何才能可爱
On how to be lovely
你得愉快
You got to be cheery
你得愉快
You got to be cheery
你保证你不需要钱
I’ll give you a guarantee, you don’t need dough
你不需要学位
You don’t need a college degree
让悲伤一带而过
Make sorrow incidental
让欢乐成为永恒
Let joy be monumental
你会可爱的
And you’ll be lovely
你会很可爱的
You’ll be as lovely as can be
真漂亮
Oh, beautiful.
很漂亮
Beautiful!
这些不是我的衣服
These are not my clothes.
为了今晚我首次见传媒而借的
They were lent to me for tonight. I’m being presented to the press.
你的照片会出现在每一份报纸
Your picture will be in all the newspapers, huh?
是 他们还会问我很多问题
Oh, yes, and they’ll ask me all sorts of questions.
你还是留下来陪我好了
I think perhaps you had better stay here with me, huh?
你们好
Hello.
记得我吗 施采
Don’t you remember me? Jo Stockton.
他们说什么了
What did they say?
他们说霍奕谋什么
What were they saying about Flostre?
他会在咖啡室演讲 他们迟到了
They said that he is speaking at the cafe and that they are late.
颜先生五分钟后会到来
Mr. Avery will be by in five minutes.
叫他去咖啡室接我吧
Would you ask him to pick me up at the cafe?
-对不起 先生 我…-不要紧 小姐
-Terribly sorry. I…-Quite all right, Mademoiselle.
欢迎你
You’re quite welcome.
小姐
Now, Mademoiselle.
我不能相信 我以为你很老
I can’t believe it. I thought you’d be old.
我是指一个哲学家和教授
Well, I mean, a philosopher and professor,
该是很老…我是指成熟
it all suggests age…I mean, maturity.
恐怕我令你失望了
Well, I’m afraid I’ve disappointed you.
没理由
Not at all. There’s no reason
杰出的人不可以是年轻的
why someone brilliant shouldn’t be young.
我觉得我处于不利的位置
I find myself at an awkward disadvantage.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am…
除了你很迷人 我对你一无所知