It is your great opportunity. It will be your evening.
-你会来吧 -当然会的
-You will be there, won’t you? -Yes, of course.
迪克 你有一周时间替她拍照
Now, Dick, that gives you a week to photograph her in the collection.
我要漂亮 有气派的照片
I want marvelous pictures! Give me a lot of bozazz!
带她去吧
Now, take her with my blessings,
别让她离开你的视线
and whatever you do, don’t let her out of your sight.
照我的说话做 放心吧
Now just do what I tell you, and don’t worry about it.
高举那些气球
Now, here. Now, hold these balloons high in the air.
我说跑时 你就使劲奔跑
And when I say, ”Run,” run as fast as you can
不要放走汽球
and don’t let the balloons go.
奔跑和不要放走气球
Run as fast as I can and don’t let the balloons go.
对 准备好了吗
Right. Now, ready?
轻轻抬起头 你很开心 好了
Head up a little. You’re so happy. All right?
跑 跑
Run! Run!
什么 为何我总是…
What? Why did I ever…
-有什么问题 -我该跑到哪里
-What’s the matter? -I don’t know which way to go.
那边
Well, that way!
抱歉 我很紧张 我从没做过
I’m sorry. I’m terribly nervous. I’ve never done anything like this.
不用紧张
There’s nothing to be nervous about. You’re going to be great.
你在巴黎的杜乐丽花♥园♥
Now, listen closely, you’re in Paris, in the Tuileries,
你拿着气球 突然下雨
you’ve got balloons, there’s a sudden shower,
你很开心
and you’re very, very happy.
-我为何开心 -因我说你开心
-Why am I so happy? -Because I say you are.
你只须知道这个 你开心 跑吧
That’s all you have to know. You’re happy. Now, run!
好 很好 停
Great! That’s great! Now, stop!
好极了
Wonderful!
现在听仔细了
Now, listen closely.
-今天你不开心 -我很伤心…
-Today you’re not happy. -I’m hurt and…
对 一个悲惨的人 心碎 难过
Right. Now you’re a creature of tragedy, heartbroken, suffering.
你是安娜卡列琳娜
You’re Anna Karenina.
-我可要跳到火车底 -看吧
-Shall I throw myself under the train? -We’ll see.
要美妙 崇高的自我牺牲
But for now, just wonderful, noble self-sacrifice.
你的爱人刚跟你吻别
Now, your lover has just kissed you goodbye.
你可能再感受不到那个吻和爱情
You may never know that kiss again. You may never know love again.
马塞 加点泪水在她眼里 让她看着悲伤
Marcel, make her look sad. Put some tears in her eyes.
她已经眼泛泪光了
There are tears in her eyes.
你不单是个模特儿 还会演戏
Good. You’re not only a model, you’re an actress.
采 来吧
Now, Jo, give me the works.
伤心 渴望 凄惨
Heartbreak, longing, tragedy.
弄湿嘴唇
Wet your lips.
好 很好
Good. All right now.
很好 像电影一样
That’s great. Just like the movie.
可怜的安娜卡列琳娜
Poor Anna Karenina.
不要太多蒸气 少一点蒸气
No, no! Not too much steam! Cut down the steam.
很好 对了
That’s wonderful. That’s it.
好 给她一些花
That’s good. Now give her some flowers.
满怀的花 好 再来
Flowers. Arms full! All right, more.
更多
More, more, more.
采 现在是春天 你在恋爱 转身
All right, Jo. It’s spring. You’re in love. Now, turn around.
好极
Fabulous!
你正步出歌♥剧院
Now, you’re walking out on the opera.
沉醉于崔斯坦与
You’re leaving to the lush, passionate music
伊索尔达之爱 你很不开心
of Tristan und Isolde, and you’re very unhappy.
-现在又怎样 -在歌♥剧院有个约会 两个座位
-What happened now? -A rendezvous at the opera, two seats.
他没有来 你很生气
He didn’t show up. You’re furious.
我说走时 你怒气冲冲的下来
Now, when I say, ”Go,” walk down with fire in your eyes
想要杀人
and murder on your mind.
弄湿嘴唇
Wet your lips.
你是伊索尔达皇后
You’re Isolde. You’re a queen.
走…
Now, go, go, go!
你很生崔斯坦的气
You’re furious at Tristan.
很好
That’s great!
今天你只是个普通女孩
Now, today you’re just a simple, little girl.
你住在塞纳河上
You live on the Seine River,
想钓鱼做午餐
and you’re trying to catch a fish for your lunch.
采 钓鱼
Come on, Jo, fish!
-你要做得像样点 -我在尝试 但我从没钓过鱼
-I want you to look like you’re fishing. -I’m trying, but I’ve never fished before.
当然了 不如你放风筝好了
That’s quite obvious. You might just as well be flying a kite.
别那么外行的样子 你不是在钓鱼
Don’t look like such an amateur. You’re just not fishing!
我是的 有东西上钓
I am, but it’s caught on something.
拉它上来
Well, give it a yank.
假装你钓到一条鱼 拉它上来
Pretend you’ve caught a fish. Pull it out!
好极了
Marvelous!
现在我向你这样
All right, Jo, now here’s what I want you to be.
我知道 我是舞会的公主
I know. I’m a princess at a ball.
那鸟儿是 受了巫师诅咒的白马王子
And the bird is really Prince Charming turned into a bird by a wicked sorcerer,
但我们不想让它令舞会扫兴
but we’ve decided not to let it spoil the ball
就若无其事的继续跳舞
and to go right on dancing as if nothing had happened.
你比我更出色了
You’ve outgrown me.
现在吻他一下
All right. Now give him a kiss.
他是你的白马王子 开心一点
He’s your prince charming, isn’t he? Well, get happy.
好极了
That’s a killer!
马塞 灯光
All right, Marcel, lights!
采 采 你在哪里
Jo! Jo! Where are you?
你准备好就说 走 吧
Tell me when you’re ready. Say, ”Go.”
我准备好了 你想怎样
I’m ready. What are you going to do?
别理会我会怎样 说 走 吧
Never mind what I’m going to do. Just say, ”Go.”
好 走
All right. Go!
天啊 你很漂亮
Holy Moses! You look fabulous!

Stop.

Stop!
不行 快拍照
I can’t stop. Take the picture.
-停 -我不想停 我喜欢这样
-Stop! -I don’t want to stop. I like it.
快拍 快拍
Take the picture. Take the picture!
这是你的婚礼 你最快乐的一天
All right. Now this is your wedding day, the happiest day of your life.
钟声响起 花儿盛放 天使高歌♥
Bells are ringing, flowers blooming, angels singing.
你深爱的男人
The man you love more than anyone else in the world
在教堂里等你
is inside the church waiting for you.
有什么问题
What’s the matter?
我穿着这件婚纱感到很虚伪
I just feel so dishonest standing here in this wedding dress.
不是我最快乐的一天
It’s not the happiest day of my life,
没有人等我
and there’s no one waiting for me anywhere.
但你刚才也不是安娜卡列琳娜
But you weren’t really Anna Karenina,
那鸟也不是白马王子
and the bird wasn’t really Prince Charming.
求求你
Please, Dick.
-我不明白 -我明白
-I don’t understand. -Yes, I know.
你恐怕搞错了 神父 我们不是来结婚的
Afraid you got us wrong, Padre. We’re not here to be married.
-漂亮的新娘 -这不是我的婚纱
-Such a beautiful bride. -This is not my dress.
我们来拍照的
We’re here to take some pictures.
抱歉 我们该先征求你的同意
I’m sorry. Perhaps we should’ve asked for permission first.
没有婚礼
No wedding?

Jo?

Jo?
抱歉 我不知道 我有何问题
I’m terribly sorry. I don’t know what’s the matter with me.
算了吧 我们工作得太辛苦了
Well, forget it and relax a while. We’ve been working too hard.
我们快回家了吧
I suppose we’ll be going home soon, won’t we?
对了 你想家
That’s it. You’re probably homesick.
拍完最后这辑照片就完工了
Well, there’s just this last picture, and then you’ll be through.
-然后怎样 -我们回家去
-And then what happens? -We go home.
然后呢
And then?
-什么意思 -我可会再见到你
-What do you mean? -Will I see you anymore?
那还用说
And how!
若你当模特儿 我可替你找工作
If you’ll model, I can get you all the bookings you can handle,
我们每天合作
and then, well, we’ll be working together every day.
我会当模特儿
I’ll model.
好 我们会给你工作
Good. We’ll put you to work right now.
站在这里 这是个好位置 好
Stand over here, will you, please? That’s a good place. Fine.
很好
Lovely.
微微侧起头
Now, tip your head this way just a little bit.
好 微笑
Good. Now, a little smile.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!