$5. No, $10.
五元 不 十元
Trade you some ARVN rifles.
有南越军步♥枪♥给你
Never been fired and only dropped once.
从未发射只坠地一次
Okay, $5. You give me.
好吧 你给我五元
Let’s get mounted.
我们去寻欢作乐
Something wrong, chief?
有什么不妥?
She says no boom-boom with you.
她说不愿和你做♥爱♥
What the motherfuck?
她妈的怎么回事?
She says soul brother too beaucoup.
她说黑人老二过大
He’s saying you black boys pack too much meat!
她说你们黑人老二过大
She looks like she could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.
她自己似乎也有大阴♥道♥
She say too beaucoup. Too beaucoup.
她过份雄伟
Excuse me, ma’am.
对不起 女士
What we have here is a magnificent…
这里有一条优秀…
specimen of pure Alabama blacksnake.
阿♥拉♥巴马纯种黑蛇
But it ain’t too goddamn beaucoup.
它不会过于巨大
Okay. Okay.
好吧 好吧
We need a batting order. I’m going first.
要安排打击顺序
Back off, white bread.
我是第一棒
Don’t get between a dog and his meat.
别插队 白肉仔 不要阻碍
All fucking niggers must fucking hang.
我和她寻欢 所有该死黑鬼都该处绞刑
Hey, I won’t be long. I’ll skip the foreplay.
我不会太久 省略爱抚前奏
I don’t want it after you, man! Fuck you!
我不愿在你后面
Intelligence passed the word down…
根据我军情报…
that during the night the N. V.A. pulled out of our area…
北越军在晚上已撤离我们区域
to positions across the Perfume River.
退往香河另一端防守
Our squad is sent on patrol to check out the report.
我们一队前往巡逻证实情报
Face outboard and take cover! Do it!
面向前掩护自己
He ain’t going to make it.
他活不了
Hotel One Actual, this is Cowboy.
一号♥旅馆阵亡一人 这是牛仔
Hotel One Actual, this is Cowboy.
一号♥旅馆阵亡一人 这是牛仔
Murph, this is Cowboy.
墨菲 狂人中诡雷丧生
Crazy’s hit. Booby trap. Wait one.
明白了 等一分钟
You’re senior NCO. Take charge and continue with the patrol.
你是高级士官 继续负责巡逻
Call in at the next checkpoint. Over.Roger. Understand.
下一检验点联络
I’m squad leader.
我已升任班长
I’ll follow you anywhere, scumbag.
我愿跟你去任何地方
He’s dead.
他死了
What’s up?
什么事?
We made a mistake at the last checkpoint.
我们上一检验点走错路
See what you think.
你有何主张?
I think we’re here…
我想我们在这里
and we should be here.
我们该在这里
We’re here?
我们在这里吗?
We should be here?
我们现在这里吗?
What do you think?
你认为怎样?
I think we should change direction.
我们该改变方向
We’ll change direction.
我们改变方向
What’s up?
发生什么?
Change in direction.
改换方向
Are we lost?
我们迷路吗?
Joker, shut the fuck up!
小丑 闭嘴
Okay, listen up!Can you hear me?
听着 你们能听到我吗?
We’re changing direction. We’re heading over that way.
我们改变方向前进
Eightball’s going to find a way through.
八球没法找路通过
Got it?
你们明白吗?
Eightball, let’s dance.
八球 我们走吧
Put a nigger behind the trigger.
黑鬼总执行危险任务
Cease fire, goddamn it!
停止射击 该死
Cool it, goddamn it!
冷静点 他妈的
Cease fire!
停上射击
Listen up! Did anybody see a sniper?
有人见到狙击手吗?
Did anybody see anything?
有敌军吗?
Negative!
没有
Save your ammo!
节省弹♥药♥
Nobody fire till I tell you!
我下令方可射击
No! Cease fire! Cease fire!
停止射击
Animal, cease fire!
野兽 停火
It’s Sergeant Murphy.
墨菲中士来电♥话♥
Cowboy. Over.
我是牛仔 通话
Murphy. What is your present position? Over.
你们现在什么位置?
Receiving enemy sniper fire.
受狙击手射击
Eightball is down.
八球中弹
We’re half a klick north of checkpoint No. 4.
我们在第四检验点北半公里
Possible strong enemy forces in front of us.
我们前面可能有强大敌军
Request immediate tank support. Over.
请求立刻增援坦克
Roger. Understand.
知道了
I’ll see what I can do. Over.
我没法处理
Stay close.
紧跟随我
Listen up! I think we’re being set up for an ambush.
我们被诱入陷阱中伏
There may be strong enemy forces in those buildings.
那些大楼可能藏有大量敌军
I’ve requested tank support.
我已请求坦克增援
We’ll sit tight…
守在此地…
but keep our eyes open.
提高警惕
If they hit us…
如遭敌军攻击…
we’ll have to pull back fast.
我们将被迫撤退
Goddamn it! Cease your fire, Mother!
该死
Cease your fucking fire!
野兽 停止射击
We can’t leave him !
不能留下八球在那里
We’ll get him when the tank comes up.
坦克来后我们去救他
He’s hit three times!
他中弹三次
He can’t wait!
不能等
That sniper’s just trying to suck us in one at a time.
那狙击手企图逐个射杀我们
Goddamn it! No!
该死
Goddamn it,
他妈的
cease fire!
停火
Fuck this shit!
管他妈的
I’m going in to bring him out!
我去救八球
Sit the fuck down, goddamn it!
坐下 该死
Okay, cease fire! He’s there!
停火 他已到达
Hold your fire!
停止射击
You can’t see the sniper!
你们看不见狙击手
Save the ammo!
节省弹♥药♥
Nobody fire till I tell you! Nobody!
无我命令不得射击
Hold your fire!
停止射击
What the fuck do we do now?
我们如何分辨呢?
Give me that fucking radio.
给我无线电♥话♥
Murph? This is Cowboy. Over.
墨菲 这是牛仔
We’re in deep shit. Two men down.
我们有麻烦 二人中弹
What’s the story on the tank? Over.
坦克有何消息?
Sorry, Cowboy.
抱歉
No luck so far with the tank.
暂不能增援坦克
Will advise. Over.
随时和你通讯
Numb-nut bastards.
愚蠢的杂种
Okay, listen up!
你们听着
Can’t wait for the tank.
不能再等坦克
They’re going to hit us any minute.
敌军随时攻击我们
When they do, we won’t have time.
那时已太迟 我们现在…
We have to pull out now. Get ready.
须撤退 准备
Wait! Hold it!
等一下 且慢
Nobody’s pulling out!
没有人 撤退
There’s only one fucking sniper!
只有一名狙击手
Back off! I’m calling the plays and
闭嘴 我负责指挥
I say we pull out!
我下令后撤
What about Doc Jay and Eightball?
医生和八球怎么?
It’s shitty,
情况危急
but we can’t refuse to accept the situation.
我们必须接受现实
We’re not leaving them out there!
我们不能留下他们
They’re wasted!
你知道他们必死无疑
You know that! Come on, we gotta bring them back.
我们现在就去扶他们回来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!