Hey, photographer!
喂!摄影师
Want to take a good picture?
拍摄精彩照片吗?
Take this.
拍摄他
This…is my bro.
这是我好友
This is his party.
这是他的宴会
He’s the guest of honor.
他是宴会贵宾
Today is his birthday.
今天是他生日
Happy birthday, zipperhead!
生日快乐 笨蛋
I will never forget this day.
我永不忘今日
The day I came to Hue city and fought one million N.V.A. gooks.
今天我来顺化和百万越共作战
I really love the little Commie bastards.
我确爱那共♥党♥小杂种
These enemy grunts are as hard as
这些敌军像斜眼的…
slant-eyed drill instructors.
教育班长那般强悍
These are great days we’re living!
我们生活在伟大时代中
We are jolly green giants,
我们是强大巨人
walking the earth with guns.
全身武装漫步地球
These people we wasted here today…
我们今天杀死的这些人
are the finest people we will ever know.
将是我们所知最优秀的人类
Once we rotate back to the world,
我们一旦返美国后
we’ll miss not having anyone worth shooting.
将无人值得我们射击
Delta 6 Actual, this is Murphy. Over.
三角洲六 这是墨菲 通话
Delta 6 Actual, this is Murphy. Over.
三角洲六 这是墨菲 通话
We are receiving incoming fire from the ville.
我们遭村落炮火轰击
The lieutenant is down.
少尉已死
We’ll stop and check out what’s in front of us.
我们暂停 侦查前面情况
Okay, Lusthog squad, listen up!
好吧 色情猪班 听着
We’ll move up these two roads.
我们沿此两条路前进
I want the third team up this road.
第三队在这路上
First and second team behind me up this other road.
其他一路第一第二队跟随我后
Let’s go! Let’s get it done!
我们开始行动 走吧
Is that you, John Wayne? Is this me?
是你吗? 约翰韦恩? 这是我
Start the cameras. This is “Vietnam: The Movie”!
摇动摄影机 是越南 电影
If Joker is John Wayne, I’m a horse!
小丑若是约翰韦恩 我就是马
T.H.E. Rock can be a rock!
“猫窃贼”电视剧可能是岩石
I’ll be AnnMargret!
我将是安玛格莉
Animal Mother can be a rabid buffalo!
畜生浑蛋可能患水牛病
I’ll be General Custer!
我将是卡斯楚将军
Who’ll be the Indian?
谁是印地安人?
We’ll let the gooks play the Indians!
我们让越南人演印地安人
You’re going home now.
你们现在回家去了
Semper fi.
永远忠诚
We’re mean Marines, sir.
我们是凶残陆战队 长官
Go easy, bros.
安心去吧
Better you than me.
你们丧生好过我死
At least they died for a good cause.
至少他们有好理由捐躯
What cause was that?
什么理由?
Freedom.
自♥由♥
Flush out your head gear, New Guy.
头脑清醒些 菜鸟
You think we waste gooks for freedom?
你想我们为自♥由♥而杀越南人
This is a slaughter.
这越战简直是屠♥杀♥
If I get my balls blown off for a word…
如我因一字连睾丸都被炸去
my word is “poontang.”
这字就是阴♥道♥
Tough break for Hand Job.
自♥慰♥真不幸
He was set to get shipped out on a medical.
他本可因医疗退役送回国
What was wrong with him?
他健康有何不妥?
He was jerking off ten times a day.
他每天自♥慰♥十次
It’s no shit. At least ten times a day.
真的 他至少每天十次
Last week he was sent to Da Nang to see the Navy head shrinker.
上周他奉命去岘港受精神治疗
The crazy fucker jerks off in the waiting room.
那疯狂呆子竟在候诊室自♥慰♥
Instant Section 8.
因精神问题须立刻退役
He was waiting for his papers to clear division.
他正等待上级师部批准
Ready?
准备好吗?
Turnover.
准备拍摄
Hue city interviews. Roll 34.
访问顺化市 第三十四景
This is a major city, so we have to assault with…
这是大城市 因此我军须动用
tanks in the streets.They send us in first squad…
坦克在街道进攻 我们第一队
to make sure there are no little, uh…
攻入市区确保没有北越火箭炮
Vietnamese waiting with B-40 rockets to blow the tanks away.
轰毁我军坦克
So we roll the tanks in and basically,
我军坦克进城
blow the place to hell.
基本上毁灭全市
When we’re in Hue, in Hue city…
我们进入顺化市
it’s like a war, you know.
整个城市好像战场一般
Like what I thought about, what I thought a war was supposed to be.
就像我想像中的战争那样
There’s the enemy, kill them.
如发现敌军 杀死他们
There’s no question about it. We’re the best.
毫无疑问陆战队最佳
It’s bullshit about Air Cav. When the shit hits the fan, who do they call?
陆军空中骑兵师徒具虚名 战局危急他们…
They call Mother Green and her killing machine!
只得向陆战队求助
Do I think America belongs in Vietnam?
我认为美军该在越南作战?
I don’t know. I belong in Vietnam, I’ll tell you that.
我不知 只知我该在越南作战
Can I quote L.B.J.?
我可否引述詹森总统吗?
“I will not send…
“我不愿派遣…
“…American boys 10,000 miles around the world…
美国男孩远赴一万哩外…
“…to do a job Asian boys
去做该由亚洲男孩自己…
should be doing for themselves.”
去做的工作”
Personally, I think…
我个人认为
they don’t want to be involved in this war.
越南人不愿卷入战争中
I think they sort of…
他们取走我们的自♥由♥
took away our freedom and gave it to the gooks. They don’t want it.
赠与越南人 他们却不要自♥由♥
They’d rather be alive than free.
他们认为活命好过自♥由♥
Poor dumb bastards.
可怜愚蠢杂种
The ones I’m fighting at are some pretty…
我的对手越共♥军♥
pretty bad boys. I’m not real, uh….
相当骁勇善战
I’m not real keen on…
我对同一战线的…
these fellows that are supposedly on our side.
许多南越军很不满意
I keep meeting them coming the other way.
我发现他们临阵退缩
We get killed for these people and
我们为越南人♥民♥战死
they don’t even appreciate it.
但他们毫无感激
They think it’s a big joke.
他们认为天大笑话
If you ask me…
如你问我的话
we’re shooting the wrong gooks.
我们选错敌军作战
It depends.
须看情况
I’m here to take combat photos.
我工作属拍摄战场照片
But if the shit gets too thick, I’ll go to the rifle.
如战况危急我会持枪作战
What do I think of America’s involvement in the war?
我对美国牵涉越战看法?
I think we should win.
我认为我们该获胜
I hate Vietnam.
我厌恶越南
There’s not one horse in the whole country.
全国没有一匹马
There’s something wrong with that.
这分明有些不妥
If they’d send us more guys maybe…
如果美国曾派援军
and bomb the hell out of the North, they might give up.
猛烈轰炸北越 北越可能投降
I wanted to see exotic Vietnam…
我要看到异国情调越南
the jewel of Southeast Asia.
东南亚之宝石
I wanted to meet…
我愿认识
interesting people of an ancient culture and kill them.
古老文化有趣人物杀死他们
I wanted to be the first kid on
我要做我家街上第一个
my block to get a confirmed kill.
杀敌军获证实的孩子
‘Morning, little schoolgirl.
早安 小女学生
I’m a little schoolboy, too.
我也是小男学生
What you got there?
你有什么?
Do you want No.1 fuckee?
你要最佳性伴吗?
Any of you boys want No. 1 fuckee?
你们谁要最佳性伴?
I’m so horny I can’t even get a piece of hand!
我欲♥火♥焚身连自♥慰♥也不够
Me want suckee.
我要被吸老二
Suckee, fuckee, she give you everything you want. Long time.
吸老二 做♥爱♥ 她为你们…
Everything you want! All right!
长时间服务
How much, chief?
我们需要的一切 多少钱?
$15 each.
每人十五美元
$15 beaucoup money.
十五元太贵了
$5 each.
每人五元
Come on, she love you good. Boom-boom long time. $10.
她爱你们 长时间 十元

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!