0300, Infantry.
0300步兵
Joker! 4212…
小丑 4212
Basic Military Journalism.
基本军事新闻工作
You must be shitting me!
你一定在开我玩笑
You think you’re Mickey Spillane?
你以为自己是他妈的作家?
Sir, I wrote for my high-school newspaper, sir!
长官 我为中学报章写作
Christ, you’re not a writer, you’re a killer!
你不是作家而是杀人者
A killer, yes, sir!
是 长官
Gomer Pyle!
戈默派尔
You forget your fucking name? 0300,
你忘了自己姓名? 0300
Infantry. You made it.
步兵 你成功了
Our last night on the island.
我们在巴里岛最后一晚
I draw fire watch.
我奉命担任守卫
Hi, Joker.
小丑 你好
Are those…
这些是…
live rounds?
实弹吗?
7.62 millimeter.
七点六二毫米口径
Full metal jacket.
铜质弹壳子弹
Leonard, if Hartman comes in here and catches us…
莱纳 如果被哈曼进来发觉…
we’ll both be in a world of shit.
我们会有天大♥麻♥烦
I am…
我已有…
in a world…of shit!
麻烦
Left shoulder, hut!
左肩
Right shoulder, hut!
右肩
Lock and load.
装弹准备射击
Order, hut!
枪托垂直立地
“This is my rifle!
这是我的步♥枪♥
“There are many like it, but this one is mine.”
很多类似步♥枪♥ 但这枝是我的
Get back in your bunks!
回到你们床铺去
What is this Mickey Mouse shit?
这是什么愚蠢闹剧?
What in the name of Jesus H. Christ are you animals doing in my head?
你们动物在我厕所干什么?
Why is Pyle out of his bunk after lights out?
派尔为何熄灯后离开他床铺
Why is Pyle holding that weapon?
派尔为何持那武器?
Why aren’t you stomping Private Pyle’s guts out?
你为何不打得他头破额裂?
Sir, it is the private’s duty to inform you…
长官 我有责任告知你…
that Private Pyle has a full magazine and has locked and loaded, sir!
派尔步♥枪♥已装实弹随时可射击
Now listen to me, Private Pyle…
现在听我说 派尔
and listen good.
小心听着
I want that weapon…and I want it now!
我要那武器 现在就给我
Place that rifle on the deck at your feet…
把步♥枪♥放在你脚旁地上
and step back away from it.
然后退步向后
What is your major malfunction, numb-nuts?
你精神有何不妥? 笨蛋
Didn’t Mommy and Daddy show
你幼时你♥爸♥妈
you enough attention when you were a child?
没有足够关怀你?
Easy, Leonard.
别紧张 莱纳
Go easy, man.
冷静点
Hey, baby. You got girlfriend Vietnam?
宝贝 你有越南女友吗?
Not just this minute.
暂时没有
Well, baby, me so horny.
宝贝 欲♥火♥旺盛
Me so horny.
我情欲高涨
Me love you long time.
我和你长时间做♥爱♥
You party?
你愿做♥爱♥吗?
Yeah, we might party.
我们或许会
How much?
多少钱?
$15.
十五美元
$15 for both of us?
我们两人十五元
No. Each you $15.
不 每人十五元
Me love you long time.
我长时间和你做♥爱♥
Me so horny.
欲♥火♥焚身
$15 too beaucoup.
十五元太贵
$5 each.
每人五元
Me suckee-suckee.
我吸老二
Me love you too much.
和你热烈做♥爱♥
$5 is all my mom allows me to spend.
我妈只准我花费五元
Okay!
好吧
$10 each.
每人十元
What do we get for $10?
十元获得什么服务?
Everything you want.
你需要的一切
Everything?
所有一切?
Buddy,
老友
you feel like spending some of your hard-earned money?
愿浪费些血汗钱吗?
Half of these gook whores are officers in the Viet Cong.
这些越南妓♥女♥半数属越共♥军♥官
The other half have TB.
其他一半患肺病
Be sure you only fuck the ones who cough.
保证和咳嗽者做♥爱♥
That sucker really had some moves on him.
那窃贼武功不错
You know what pisses me off about these people?
你知道我为何对越南人感愤怒
Why?
为什么?
We’re helping them and they shit all over us.
我们帮助他们却遭鄙视愚弄
I just can’t feature that.
我简直不明白
Don’t take it too hard.
勿看得太认真
It’s just business.
只是职责
I hate Da Nang.
我厌恶岘港
I want to go out into the field.
我愿赴前线
I’m here three months and all I do is
我来此三月只拍摄
take handshake shots at award ceremonies.
授勋仪式中的握手照
You’d get wasted the first day
你抵战场首天若被杀
and it would be my fault.
我将承受过失
A high-school girl could do my job.
中学女生可胜任我工作
I want to get into the shit. I want some trigger time.
我要投身炮火连天战场中
If you get killed,
你若丧生
your mom will find me and beat the shit out of me.
你妈准找我痛打
That’s a negative.
我须拒绝你请求
Let’s keep it short and sweet.
会议须简短扼要
Anybody got anything new?
有新报导吗?
Rumor has it that the Tet ceasefire will be cancelled.
谣传新年停火协议将被取消
Rear echelon paranoia.
殿后部队神经过敏
Intelligence says Charlie might try something
根据情报 越共在农历新年
big during Tet.
有大攻势
They say the same thing every year.
他们每年都如此说
There’s a lot of talk about it.
有关这类传说很多
Don’t lose any sleep over it.
别因此担心
The Tet holiday is like July Fourth,
农历新年等于美国国♥庆♥日
Christmas and New Year in one.
圣诞新年合而为一
Every zipperhead in the North and South, will bang gongs…
每一南北越人在他们新年
and bark at the moon.
大肆隆重庆祝
Ann-Margret and entourage are due next week.
安玛格莉劳军团下周抵达
I want someone to stick with her for a few days.
我要派人陪护她数日
Rafterman, you take it.
赖特曼 派你担任
Get some good low-angle stuff.
拍些精彩低角度照片
Don’t be obvious,
别太露骨
but I want to see fur and early morning dew.
但我要看到毛渗香汗
“Diplomats in Dungarees. Marine engineers
穿工作服外交家 陆战工兵…
rebuild Dong Phuc villages….
重建同菲村
Chili, if we move Vietnamese,
如我们迁移越南人
they are evacuees.
他们是被疏散者
If they come to us to be evacuated, they are refugees.
如他们来请求疏散便是难民
I’ll make a note of it, sir.
我会注意此事
“N.V.A. Soldier Deserts After Reading Pamphlets.”
北越士兵阅读小册后叛离
“An N.V.A. regular, who realized his side would lose…
北越正规军阅读欢迎投诚小册
“…deserted after reading Open Arms pamphlets.”
感到北越将失败而逃亡
That’s good,
写得不错
Dave. But why say, “N.V.A. regular”?
但为何说…北越正规军?
Is there an irregular? How about N.V.A. soldier?
有非正规军吗? 北越士兵如何?
I’ll fix it.
我会修改
“The Lawrence Welk Show” will be on TV in two weeks.
劳伦斯韦恩杂艺戏二周后上电视
Dave, do 100 words on it.
写二百字报导
“Not While We’re Eating.”
我们进食时停战
N.V.A. learned not to interrupt meals of Marines on a search-and-destroy mission
我军搜索毁灭敌军进膳时
We have a new directive from M.A.F.
北越军已知不干扰
on search and destroy.
关于搜索和毁灭我们接获

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!