Today is Sunday! Divine worship is 0800.
今天星期日 早晨八时听讲道
Get your bunks made and your uniforms on.
整理内务 穿上制♥服♥
Police call in two minutes.
二分钟后检查营房♥
Private Cowboy, Private Joker.
牛仔 小丑
Finish your bunks, then you two turds clean the head.
整理床位后你们二人清洁厕所
I want that head so sanitary…
我要厕所干净得…
that the Virgin Mary could go in there and take a dump!
连圣母玛利亚也能乐意去如厕
Do you believe in the Virgin Mary?
你相信有圣母玛利亚吗?
Sir, no, sir!
长官 我不信
Private Joker, I don’t believe I heard you correctly!
我没有听清楚 二等兵
Sir, the private said “No, sir,” sir!
长官 二等兵说不信
You little maggot! You make me want to vomit!
你这小蛆虫使我呕吐
You communist heathen,
你这共♥党♥不信教者
sound off that you love the Virgin Mary…
回答你爱圣母玛利亚
or I’ll stomp your guts out!
否则痛打你
You love the Virgin Mary, don’t you?
你爱圣母玛利亚 是吗?
Negative, sir!
不 长官
Are you trying to offend me?
你企图触怒我吗?
Sir, the private believes that any answer
长官 二等兵认为他任何答覆
he gives will be wrong!
都被当作错
And that you will beat him harder if
如果他相反答覆…
he reverses himself, sir!
你更会痛殴他 长官
Who’s your squad leader?
谁是你班长?
The private’s squad leader is Private Snowball, sir!
二等兵班长是雪球二等兵
Private Snowball reporting, sir!
二等兵雪球报告 长官
You’re fired! Private Joker is promoted to squad leader!
你已被革职 小丑提升为班长
Disappear, scumbag!
离去 人♥渣♥
Reporting as ordered, sir!
奉命报到 长官
From now on Private Joker is your new
小丑今后是你新班长
squad leader and you bunk with him.
你和他分睡上下铺
He’ll teach you!
他会教会你一切
He’ll teach you how to pee!
教你如何小便
Private Joker is ignorant but he’s got guts,
小丑虽无知但有胆量
and guts is enough.
有胆量已足够
Now you ladies carry on.
你们女士继续工作
The bolt. The bolt goes in the receiver.
枪栓进入弹♥药♥容器
Operating rod handle. Operating rod guide.
操作杆柄 操作标尺
And the left one over the right. Right one over the left. Left one over the right
左鞋带穿过右鞋带 右的穿越左的
Just throw your other leg over.
一条腿先跨过去
Pull the next one over and you’re home free.
再跨另一腿便成功了
Just throw it over.
把腿跨过去
That’a boy. Just set it down.
干得好 放下双腿
Congratulations, Leonard.
恭喜 莱纳
You did it.
你成功了
Fold the blanket and sheet back together.
把毛毯和床单折向后
Make a four-inch fold.
折成四吋
Got it?
明白吗?
You do it.
你试一下
Right shoulder, hut!
步♥枪♥挂右肩
Port, hut!
握枪在胸前
Order, hut!
枪垂直枪托着地
Square these weapons away.
准备武器
The deadliest weapon in the world…
世界最致命武器…
is a Marine, and his rifle.
是陆战队士兵和他步♥枪♥
It is your killer instinct that must be harnessed…
如果你们期望在战斗中生还
if you expect to survive in combat.
必须利用你们杀人本能
Your rifle…is only a tool.
步♥枪♥只是工具
It is a hard heart that kills.
冷酷的心才能杀人
If your killer instincts are not clean and strong…
你们杀人本能如不清楚坚强
you will hesitate at the moment of truth.
你们在生死关头会犹疑不决
You will not kill.
你们不愿杀人
You will become dead Marines.
便成为死的陆战队员
And then you will be in a world of shit.
你们会有天大♥麻♥烦
Because Marines are not allowed…
因为陆战队员未经许可
to die without permission! Do you maggots understand?
不准死亡 你们蛆虫明白吗?
“I love working for Uncle Sam !
我喜爱为美国工作
“Lets me know just who I am !
让我知道自己是谁
“One, two, three, four! United States Marine Corps!
一二三四 美国海军陆战队
“One, two, three, four! I love the Marine Corps!
一二三四 我爱陆战队
“My Corps! Your Corps!
我的 你们的陆战队
“Our Corps! Marine Corps!
我们的海军陆战队
“I don’t know, but I’ve been told…
我不知但据说…
“…Eskimo pussy is mighty cold!
爱斯基摩女性阴♥道♥很寒冷
“Mmm, good! Feels good!
好 感觉舒服
“Is good! Real good!
好 真好
“Tastes good! Mighty good!
美味 十分可口
“Good for you! Good for me! ”
对你有益 对我有益
Trim ’em !
剪指甲
Toe-jam !
脚趾甲太脏
Pop that blister!
割破水泡
Jesus H. Christ!
我的天
Why is your footlocker unlocked?
你衣物箱为何不锁上?
Sir, I don’t know, sir!
长官 我不知道
If there is one thing in this world I hate…
世界我最痛恨的事…
it is an unlocked footlocker!
就是未锁的衣物箱
You know that, right?
你知道吗?
Without dickheads like you, there’d be no thievery in the world!
没有你这类蠢人世界没有偷盗
Get down!
下来
Now let’s just see if there’s anything missing!
检查是否有东西遗失
Holy Jesus!
天呀
What is that?
这是什么?
What the fuck is that?
那是该死的什么?
What is that, Private Pyle?
这是什么? 派尔
Sir, a jelly doughnut, sir!
长官 果酱甜圈
Where did you get it?
何处得来的?
From the mess hall, sir!
膳堂
Is chow allowed in the barracks, Pyle?
营房♥准许有食物吗?
Are you allowed to eat jelly doughnuts, Private?
你获准吃果酱甜圈吗?
Why not, Private?
为何不准?
Sir, because I’m too heavy, sir!
长官 因我肥胖
Because you are a disgusting fatbody, Private Pyle!
因你是可厌肥东西 派尔
Then why did you hide a jelly doughnut in your footlocker?
你衣物箱为何藏有果酱甜圈
Because I was hungry, sir!
因我饥饿 长官
Because you were hungry?
因你肚饿?
Private Pyle…
派尔二等兵…
has dishonored himself and dishonored the platoon!
使他自己和他所属一排蒙耻
I have tried to help him, but I have failed!
我试图帮助他但失败
I have failed because you have not helped me!
我失败因你们没有帮助我
You people…
你们同僚…
have not given Private Pyle the proper motivation!
没有适当地激发和督促他
From now on, whenever Private Pyle fucks up…
从今起无论派尔犯什么错误
I will not punish him. I will punish all of you!
我不处罚他 却要处罚你们全体
And the way I see it, ladies…
女士们 在我看来
you owe me for one jelly doughnut!
你们欠我一个果酱甜圈
Get on your faces!
面向地卧下
Open your mouth!
张开你的嘴
They’re paying for it, you eat it!
他们因此受罚 你吃了它
Ready, exercise!
准备…操练
One, two, three, four!
一 二 三 四
I love the Marine Corps!
我爱海军陆战队
One, two, three, four! I love the Marine Corps!
一 二 三 四 我爱海军陆战队
You really look like shit today.
你今天模样的确很难看
Everybody hates me now.
现在人人都憎恨我
Even you.
连你也是
Nobody hates you, Leonard.
没有恨你 莱纳
You just keep making mistakes, getting everybody in trouble.
你不断犯错替大家惹麻烦
I can’t do anything right.
我什么也不能干得对
I need help.
我需要帮助
I’m trying to help you.
我试图帮助你
I’m really trying.
我确实努力尝试