and choke yourself!
勒死你自己
Are you through grinning?
你微笑完了吗?
Bullshit! I can’t hear you!
屁话 我听不到你
Bullshit! I still can’t hear you!
屁话 我仍听不到
Sound off like you got a pair!
像男子气慨般回答
That’s enough. Get on your feet!
够了 站立起来
Pyle, square your ass away and .
派尔 挺起你屁♥股♥
start shitting me Tiffany cuff links..
准备给我排泄金袖扣
or I will definitely fuck you up!
否则我一定会整惨你
Parris Island, South Carolina…
南卡洛莱纳州巴里岛
the United States Marine Corps Recruit Depot.
美国海军陆战队训练中心
An eight-week college
接受为期八周
for the phony-tough and the crazy-brave.
英勇和愚蠢大胆的训练
“Mama and Papa were laying in bed!
爸和妈躺在床中
Mama rolled over and this is what she said:
妈翻身过去说道…
Oh, give me some…
给我些…
P.T.!
体能训练
Good for you and good for me!
体能对你我都有裨益
Mmm, good!

Up in the morning to the rising sun!
跟随太阳东升早起
Gotta run all day…till the running’s done!
我们须整日跑步 直到奔跑结束
Ho Chi Minh is a son of a bitch!
胡志明是狗养的
“Got the blueballs, crabs and the seven-year itch!”
染上性病阴虱症 患七年之痒
Left shoulder, hut!
举枪挂左肩
What are you trying to do to my beloved Corps?
你企图对我所爱的 陆战队干啥?
Sir, I don’t know, sir!
长官 我不知
Do you expect me to believe that you don’t know left from right?
你期望我信你不知辨别左右?
You did that on purpose! You want to be different!
你故意如此 要与众不同
What side was that?
是那一边?
Sir, left side, sir!
长官 左边
Are you sure, Private Pyle?
你能确定吗? 派尔
What side was that?
是左或右?
Sir, right side, sir!
长官 右边
Don’t fuck with me again, Pyle! Pick up your fucking cover!
别再向我挑战 拾起你的军帽
Tonight, you pukes will sleep with your rifles!
今晚你们和步♥枪♥同睡
You will give your rifle a girl’s name!
你们为步♥枪♥取女孩名
Because this is the only pussy you people are going to get!
因为它是你们唯一可获性器官
Your days of finger-banging old Mary Jane Rottencrotch…
你们手指穿过异性粉红内♥裤♥
through her pretty pink panties are over!
摸索私处的日子已告结束
You’re married to this piece..this weapon of iron and wood!
你们和这铁与木制武器结婚
And you will be faithful!
你将会对它忠贞不二
Prepare to mount!
准备上♥床♥
Pray!
祈祷
“This is my rifle.
这是我步♥枪♥
“There are many like it, but this one is mine.
尚有很多类似步♥枪♥但这是我的
“My rifle is my best friend.
我步♥枪♥是我最好朋友
“It is my life.
这是我生命
“I must master it, as I must master my life.
我须支配步♥枪♥ 像我支配生命般
“Without me, my rifle is useless.
没有我 我步♥枪♥属废物
“Without my rifle, I am useless.
没有步♥枪♥ 我也成废人
“I must fire my rifle true.
我须射击准确
I must shoot straighter than my enemy,
我射击须优于敌人
who is trying to kill me.
他企图杀我
I must shoot him before he shoots me.
我一定要在敌人射击我前
I will.
我射击他
“Before God I swear this creed.
在上帝前我立誓这信条
“My rifle and myself are defenders of my country.
我和步♥枪♥是我国的防卫者
“We are the masters of our enemy.
我们是敌人的征服者
“We are the saviors of my life.
我们是我生命救星…
“So be it…until there is no enemy, but peace.
直到没敌人和平实现为止
“Amen.”
阿门
At ease!
稍息
Good night, ladies!
晚安 女士们
Hit it!
上♥床♥
This is not your daddy’s shotgun, Cowboy!
这不是你♥爸♥的猎枪 牛仔
Move the rifle around your head, not your head around the rifle!
将枪环绕你头 不是头环绕枪
Four inches from your chest, Pyle!
距离你胸部四吋 派尔
Four inches! This is my rifle! This is my gun!
我的步♥枪♥ 我的老二 作战之用 享乐之用
Ten fucking seconds!
该死的十秒钟
It should take you ten seconds to negotiate this obstacle!
你们该十秒爬过这障碍物
Quickly, move it out!
迅速行动
No swinging-dick private in this platoon’s gonna graduate…
本排士兵不能十秒内爬过
until they get this obstacle down to less than ten fucking seconds!
障碍物就不能结训
Next two! Quickly! Get over that goddamn obstacle! Move it!
下面二人 快点 穿过那障碍物 赶快
Private Joker, are you a killer?
小丑 你是杀人者吗?
Let me hear your war cry!
让我听到你战斗呼声
Get your fat ass over there!
到那里去
That’s right, Private Pyle…
这才对 派尔
don’t make any fucking effort to get up to the top!
不要力图从障碍物上面通过
If God wanted you up there,
如上帝要你上去
He’d have miracled your ass up there!
它会显奇迹使你上去
Get your fat ass up there!
从上面通过
What the hell’s wrong with you?
你什么不妥?
If there was some pussy up there,
如有女性阴♥道♥在上面
you could get up there, couldn’t you?
你才能上去吗?
Your ass looks like about 150 pounds of chewed bubble gum, Pyle.
你屁♥股♥好像150磅…嚼过的泡泡糖
One for the commandant!
一次向总司令致敬
One for the Corps!
一次向陆战队致敬
Get up there! Pull!
努力拉高身体 上去
The Corps don’t get theirs! Get up there,
你仍未替陆战队做一次
Pyle! Pull!
上去 派尔
Pull, Pyle, pull!
大力拉高 派尔
One pull-up, Pyle! Come on, pull!
把身体拉高一次 大力拉
You’ve got to be shitting me! Get your ass up there!
你一定在开我玩笑 上去
Do you mean to tell me you cannot do one single pull-up?
难道你拉高一次也不行?
You are a worthless piece of shit, Pyle! Get out of my face!
你是废物 派尔 走开
Get up there, Snowball.
上去 雪球
Get up here, fatboy! Quickly! Move it up, Pyle! Move it up!
上去 胖子 快点爬上去
You climb obstacles like old people fuck. Do you know that, Private Pyle?
你爬越障碍有似老年人做♥爱♥ 你知道吗? 派尔
Get up here! You’re too slow! Move it!
爬上去 你太缓慢 快点
Private Pyle, whatever you do, don’t fall down!
无论你干什么不要下坠
That would break my fucking heart!
那会伤我他妈的心
Quickly! Up and over! Up and over!
快点 爬下去
What in the fuck are you waiting for, Private Pyle?
你在等什么? 派尔
Get up and over! Move it, move it!
爬到顶后爬下 快点
Are you quitting on me?
你就此放弃?
Well, are you?
你是不是?
Then quit, you slimy, fucking, walrus-looking piece of shit!
那么放弃吧? 你这矮胖子废物
Get the fuck off of my obstacle!
离开我的障碍物
Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Now!
离开我的障碍物 现在
Move it!
快点
I’m going to rip your balls off so you can’t contaminate the rest of the world!
我要摘掉你睾丸以免污染世界
I will motivate you, Private Pyle…
我一定要促动激发你
if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo!
无论你任务如何艰难
Pick ’em up and set ’em down, Pyle!
双足踏地 派尔
Quickly! Move it up!
快站立起来
Were you born a fat, slimy scumbag, you piece of shit, Private Pyle?
你是天生肥胖惹人厌废物吗?
Or did you have to work on it?
或是你博取得来的?
Move it up! Quickly! Hustle up!
快点 迅速些
The fucking war will be over by the time we get out there, Private Pyle!
等我们开抵前线越战已结束
Are you going to fucking die? Are you going to die on me?
你将死吗? 你将死在我身上?
Do it now!
你现在去死
Move it up! Hustle it up! Quickly!
快点 越快越好
Feel dizzy?
感到头晕吗?
Faint?
昏眩吗?
Jesus H. Christ, I think you’ve got a hard-on!
天呀 你勃起
Quickly, ladies! Assholes and elbows! Move it out!
快点 女士们 迅速跑步
Get up!
起来
Reveille! Reveille!
起床号♥ 起床号♥
Drop your cocks and grab your socks!
停止自♥慰♥ 赶快穿袜

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!