Let’s do it!
不准去
Stand down! That’s a direct order.
这是直接命令
Fuck you, Cowboy!
去你的 牛仔
Fuck all you assholes!
去你们这些笨蛋
Goddamn it!
该死
Fucking son of a bitch!
该死狗养的
You motherfucker!
你这浑蛋
Where’s the sniper?
狙击手在哪里?
Doc,
医生
where’s the sniper?
狙击手在哪里?
Shit!
该死
Shit!
他妈的
Fuck!
该死
Doc Jay and Eightball are wasted!
医生和八球都死了
There’s only one sniper!
只有一名狙击手
Move up the squad!
小队可前进
You’re clear up to here!
我这里安全
Son of a bitch.
那个狗养的
No-Doze, Stutten, Donlon, Rock,
不准瞌睡 史 唐 岩石
come with me. We’ll take a look.
跟我来 我们去侦察
You stay put and cover our ass!
其余人掩护我们…
We may come back in a big hurry!
我们或许很快回来
I’m going with you.
我跟你去
I’m coming, too.
我也去
All set?
准备妥当吗?
Let’s move!
我们走吧
Top of the building,
他在屋顶
round the corner.
转角那里
Give me that radio.
给我无线电♥话♥
This is Cowboy. Over.
这是牛仔 通话
Holy shit! The sniper has a clean shot through the hole!
狙击手视线清楚
That son of a bitch!
那个狗养的
You’ll be all right.
你会没事的
Don’t shit me, Joker!
别向我说谎 小丑
I’m not. You’re my favorite turd.
我不说谎 你是我好友
Hang on, man! Hang on!
撑住
I can hack it.
我能活命
I can hack it.
我能生存
Let’s go get some payback.
我们去复仇
Okay.
好吧
Watch that fucking hole.
注意那该死的洞
Give them some smoke.
放烟雾弹掩护
Ready?
准备好吗?
Donlon, Rock, that way.
唐 岩石去那边
You two, with me.
你们二人跟我来
Joker, in there! New Guy!
小丑 菜鸟入内
We got the sniper!
我们射中狙击手
What’s up?
发生什么事?
We got the sniper.
我们射中狙击手
I saved Joker’s ass.
我救小丑一命
I got the sniper.
我射中狙击手
I fucking blew her away!
我取她的命
Am I bad?
我是否了不起?
Am I a life-taker? Am I a heartbreaker?
我是否伤女人心?
What’s she saying?
她在说什么?
She’s praying.
她在祈祷
No more boom-boom for this baby-san.
这女孩不能再和人做♥爱♥了
There’s nothing we can do for her.
我们对她已无能为力
She’s dead meat.
她必死无疑
Let’s get the fuck out of here.
我们离开吧
What about her?
如何处理她?
Fuck her.
管她妈的
Let her rot.
让她在此腐烂
We can’t just leave her here.
不能丢下她
Hey, asshole…
喂 白♥痴♥…
Cowboy’s wasted.
牛仔已死
You’re fresh out of friends.
你丧失好朋友
I’m running this squad now.
我现在率领这小队
And I say we leave the gook for the mother-loving rats.
把这越共女孩喂老鼠
I’m not trying to run this squad.
我不试图指挥这小队
I’m just saying we can’t leave her like this.
我只认为不能弃她在此
Shoot…me.
射死我
Shoot…me.
射死我
If you want to waste her, go on…
你如果要杀她…
waste her.
就杀她吧
Shoot.
射击
We’ll have to put you up
我们须推荐授予你
for the Congressional Medal of…Ugly!
国会最丑陋勋章
Hardcore, man.
你是冷酷无情的军人
Fucking hardcore.
该死的冷酷无情
We have nailed our names in the pages of history enough for today.
我们今天足够在历史一页刻下我们姓名
We hump down to the Perfume River to set in for the night.
我们开赴香河扎营过夜
“We play fair and we work hard And
我们处事公正工作勤奋
we’re in harmony
相处和谐
“M-l-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
米老鼠
“Forever let us hold our banner high
让我们永远高举旗帜
“Boys and girls from far and near
远近各处♥男♥孩女孩
“You’re welcome as can be
无限欢迎你们
“M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
米老鼠
“Who’s the leader of the club….”
他是俱乐部领衔
My thoughts drift back to erect-nipple wet dreams…
我回忆作春梦遗精
about Mary Jane Rottencrotch and the great homecoming fuck fantasy.
幻想和校中最美女生缠绵
I am so happy that I am alive…
我很庆幸自己仍活在世上
in one piece, and short.
安然无恙
I’m in a world of shit, yes.
我曾出生入死险象环生
But I am alive.
但我现在仍活命
And I am not afraid.
并且我也不害怕

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!