America has heard the bugle call
美国听到号♥角声
And you know it involves us one and all
你知它和我们整体有关
I don’t suppose that war will ever end
我不认为战争会结束
There’s fighting that will break us up again
这场战争使我们分离
Good-bye, my darling
再会 亲爱的
Hello, Vietnam
喂! 越南
I’m here to take a battle to be won
我来这里赢取胜利
Kiss me good-bye
和我吻别
And write me while I’m gone
我出外作战你须与我通信
Good-bye, my sweetheart
再见 甜心
Hello, Vietnam
喂! 越南
I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman,
我是射击中士哈曼
your senior drill instructor.
你们的高级教育班长
You will speak only when spoken to.
除非我先说话…
The first and last words out
你们不得擅自开口
of your sewers will be “Sir!
你们首尾冠词都是”长官”
Do you maggots understand?
你们蛆虫明白吗?
Sir, yes, sir!
长官 是 长官
I can’t hear you.
我听不到
Sound off like you got a pair.
该男子气慨般回答
If you ladies leave my island, .
你们女士受新兵训练后
if you survive recruit training..
幸存离开我的岛
you will be a weapon,
你们将是件武器
a minister of death, praying for war.
死亡执行者 祈求战争
But until that day, you are pukes!
直到那天前你们是呕吐物
The lowest form of life on Earth.
地球最低等生物
You are not even human fucking beings!
你们不是他妈的人类
You are only unorganized, grab-asstic pieces of amphibian shit!
你们尽是一群乌合之众废物
Because I am hard,
我苛刻严厉
you won’t like me.
你们不会喜欢我
The more you hate me, the more you’ll learn.
你们愈恨我便学得愈多
I am hard, but I am fair!
我虽严格但公正
There is no racial bigotry here!
我这里没有种族歧视
I do not look down on niggers, kikes,
我不鄙视黑鬼 犹太
wops or greasers.
义大利或墨西哥人
Here, you are all equally worthless!
你们在此是同等废物
My orders are to weed out non-hackers…
我奉命剔除无能者
who do not pack the gear to be in my
他们手法成为我所爱的
beloved Corps!
陆战队一份子
Do you maggots understand that?
你们蛆虫明白吗?
Bullshit! I can’t hear you!
屁话 我听不到
What’s your name, scumbag?
你什么姓名? 人♥渣♥
Sir, Private Brown, sir!
长官 布朗二等兵
From now on you’re Private Snowball!
以后你叫雪球二等兵
Like that name?
喜欢这姓名吗?
Sir, yes, sir!
长官 喜欢 长官
There’s one thing you won’t like!
但有一事你不会喜欢
They don’t serve fried chicken and watermelon…
在我膳堂没有烧鸡和西瓜…
in my mess hall!
可以吃
Is that you, John Wayne? Is this me?
是你吗? 约翰韦恩? 这是我?
Who said that?
谁说这话?
Who the fuck said that?
那个该死的说话?
Who’s the slimy communist cocksucker down here…
谁是这排讨厌共♥党♥份子…
who just signed his own death warrant?
他已签了自己死亡令
Nobody, huh?
没有人说吗?
The fairy fucking godmother said it!
神话该死的教母说的
Out-fucking-standing! I will P.T. you all until you die!
了不起 我要你们不停操体能
I will P.T.
到力竭而死为止
you until your assholes suck buttermilk!
你们不断操练直到肛♥门♥可吸奶
Was it you, you little fuck?
是你吗? 小杂种
You look like a fucking worm ! I bet it was you!
你看来是该死的懦夫 一定是你
Sir, I said it, sir!
长官 我说的 长官
Well, no shit.
令人惊异
What are you, a fucking comedian? Private Joker.
你是该死滑稽客? 二等兵小丑
I admire your honesty.
我钦佩你诚实
I like you. Come over to my house and fuck my sister!
我喜欢你 到我家泡我妹子
You little scumbag! I’ve got your name! I’ve got your ass!
小洋蛋 我知你姓名
You will not laugh or cry!
我能随意支配你
You will learn by the number!
你不会笑或哭 循序渐进学习
Get up! Get on your feet!
现在站立起来
Unfuck yourself or I’ll unscrew your head and
纠正自己 否则我扭开你头
shit down your neck!
放大便进你脖子
Why did you join my beloved Corps?
为何加入我所爱的陆战队?
Sir, to kill, sir!
长官 为了杀人
You’re a killer!
你是杀人者
Let me see your war face!
让我看你凶悍面孔
You’ve got a war face?
你有杀人脸吗?
That’s a war face! Let me see yours!
这是杀人脸 让我看你的
You didn’t convince me!
你没使我信服…
Let me see your real war face!
让我看你真正杀人脸
You don’t scare me! Work on it!
你没吓怕我 继续努力
What’s your excuse?
你有什么藉口?
Sir, excuse, sir?
长官 藉口 长官?
I’m asking the fucking questions, understand?
我问该死的问题 明白吗?
Thank you! Can I be in charge for a while?
谢谢你 我可否暂时主理?
Are you shook up? Nervous?
紧张不安吗?
Sir, I am, sir!
长官 我是的
Do I make you nervous?
我使你紧张不安吗?
Were you about to call me an asshole?
你正要称我笨蛋吗?
How tall are you, Private?
你多高? 二等兵
Sir, 5’9, sir!
长官 五尺九吋
I didn’t know they stacked shit that high!
我不知大便堆积如此高
Trying to squeeze an inch in on me, huh?
你企图夸张增高一吋?
The best part of you ran down the crack of your mama’s ass…
你♥爸♥给你的精华从你妈
and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress!
臀部流到床垫成为棕色污渍
Where in hell are you from?
你来自何处?
Holy dogshit!
德州
Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy!
我的天 只有公牛和同性恋者 来自德州 牛仔
You don’t look like a steer, so that narrows it down!
你不像公牛 因此定是同性恋
Do you suck dicks?
你口♥交♥吗?
Are you a peter-puffer?
你替男人口中服务吗?
I bet you would fuck a person in the ass…
你一定和男人唱后♥庭♥花
and not have the courtesy to give him a reach-around!
但连替他自♥慰♥的礼貌也没有
I’ll be watching you!
我会注意你
Your parents have children that lived?
你父母有儿女仍活着吗?
Bet they regret that!
打赌你双亲后悔
You’re so ugly you’re a modern-art masterpiece!
你丑得像现代艺术杰作
What’s your name, fatbody?
你什么姓名? 肥东西
Sir, Leonard Lawrence, sir!
长官 莱纳劳伦斯长官
Lawrence, what, of Arabia?
阿♥拉♥伯劳伦斯
That name sounds like royalty!
姓名好似王室
You royalty?
你是王室吗?
You suck dicks?
你吸老二吗?
Bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose!
你一定可透过 吸管吸高尔夫球?
I don’t like that name!
我不喜欢你这姓名
Faggots and sailors are called Lawrence!
同性恋和水手都姓劳伦斯
From now on you’re Gomer Pyle!
从今起你是戈默派尔
Think I’m cute, Private Pyle? Think I’m funny?
认为我可笑有趣? 派尔二等兵
Then wipe off that disgusting grin!
那么抹掉那可厌的微笑
Any fucking time, sweetheart!
任何该死时间 甜心
I’m trying, sir!
我在努力
I’ll give you three seconds…exactly three fucking seconds…
我给你♥他♥妈♥的三秒钟时间
to wipe off that stupid grin…
消除那愚蠢的笑容
or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you!
否则我挖出你眼球 与你头颅做♥爱♥
Sir, I can’t help it, sir!
长官 我无法控制 长官
Get on your knees, scumbag!
跪地 人♥渣♥
Now choke yourself!
现在窒息自己
Goddamn it, with my hand, numb-nuts!
该死 用我手 笨蛋
Don’t pull my hand over there!
勿拉我手向你那里
I said choke yourself! Lean forward…
我说窒息自己 头伸前…