l love you. lt’s true.
我爱你 是真的
Sure.
当然了
Belgrade!
贝尔格勒!
Excuse me.
借光
Can l borrow a match?
可以借一根火柴用吗?
l use a lighter. Better still.
我用打火机的 那就更好了
Until they go wrong.
直到它们坏掉
My brother telephoned me. Why did the train not stop?
家兄打了电♥话♥给我 火车为什么没停下来的?
Well, l have some bad news.
我有一个坏消息
Your father’s dead.
你♥爸♥爸死了
Who did it? Tell me.
是谁干的? 告诉我
He took care of that himself. The other man died first.
他已经处理好了 对方先死
Now, listen. l’ll need some help to get across the frontier strip…
听好 我需要帮助去要越过…
…between Yugoslavia and Trieste.
南斯拉夫和翠亚思的边境
l want you to send a message to M in London.
请你转达口讯给伦敦的M
Tell him to send someone from Station Y to meet me in Zagreb.
请他从Y分局派人前往扎格拉布 跟我见面
l will.
我会的了
Good.
很好
You’ll– l think you’ll want these.
你… 我想你会想要这个的
Here. Thank you.
这边 谢谢
The train is leaving.
火车要开了
Captain Nash.
纳许上尉
Bond traveling as Somerset.
邦德化名索美赛上路
My card.
我的名片
What kept you?
干嘛这么久才到?
l’m so sorry. l only got M’s wire an hour ago.
很抱歉 我一小时前才收到M的电报
l busted every record getting here.
我已尽快赶来
What were M’s orders?
M有什么指示?
Only to contact you and the lady on the train.
他只是叫我跟你和那位女士联络
Good. Come this way.
好 这边走
Thank you.
谢谢
This is my wife Caroline.
她是内子凯罗琳
How do you do? l’m so pleased to meet you.
你好 很高兴认识你
This way, Nash.
这边走
Sit down. Thank you.
请坐 谢谢
Been long in Yugoslavia? About three years.
你来了南斯拉夫很久吗? 三年左右吧
lnteresting work? Yes, sometimes.
工作有趣吗? 有时吧
You know how it is, old man.
你也知道吧 老兄
You look very fit. l try to keep in shape.
你很健壮呢 我努力维持身材
What’s our problem?
究竟怎么了?
l can’t risk taking this through the customs…
我不能冒险带着这东西
…at the Yugoslavia-Trieste border.
在南斯拉夫和翠亚思边境过海关
No stops till then. We’ll have to jump off.
再没中途站了 我们得跳车
Can you get us across? Any of the opposition around?
你可以帮忙吗? 这里有敌人吗?
Not in any condition to worry about.
这方面你不用担心
Good. We’ll make it.
好 我们办得到的
l know this territory like the back of my hand.
我对这片土地瞭如指掌
Would you mind if we eat first? l’ve been on the go since breakfast.
先吃点东西好吗? 我今天只吃过早餐
Leave your things. We’ll go to the restaurant car.
把东西留在这里 我们去餐车吧
Caroline, go with Capt. Nash to the restaurant car. l’ll join you soon.
凯罗琳 你陪纳许上尉到餐车去 我待会就来
Whatever you say, old man.
就照你的说话办吧 老兄
Excuse me.
借光
Excuse me.
对不起
There you are, old man.
老兄 你来了
l was worried something had happened to you.
我还担心你出状况了
Thank you.
谢谢
l’ll have the grilled sole.
我要烤比目鱼
And for madam. What about you, Nash?
这位女士也是 你要什么?
That sounds very nice. Make that three of those.
听来不错 要三份吧
A bottle of blanc de blanc. Make mine Chianti.
一瓶白酒 我要吉安地酒
White Chianti? No, the red kind.
吉安地白酒? 不 是红酒
Enjoy your dinner, old man.
好好享用吧 老兄
l think l’ve got the answer to our problems.
我们的问题有解决答案了
Very simple, really. Good.
很简单的答案 好
We should reach the border in about an hour.
一小时后就到达边境
l’m terribly sorry, Mrs. Somerset.
很对不起 索美赛太太
Most clumsy of me.
我真是笨手笨脚的
Waiter.
服务员
Waiter.
服务员
Excuse me.
对不起
You’ll find Trieste quite interesting.
你会发觉翠亚思是个蛮有趣的地方
Of course, it’s not London.
当然 总比不上伦敦
Cheerio.
干杯
l don’t feel very well.
我有点不舒服
My head…
我的头…
The lady’s come over faint. Bring her in here.
太太要昏过去了 让她进来
May l?
失礼了
What’s wrong with me?
我怎么了?
Let’s go next door. Exhaustion, l’d say.
到隔壁去吧 我想她累坏了
What was the stuff you put in her drink?
你在她的饮料里下了什么药?
Chloral hydrate, quick but mild.
安♥眠♥药♥ 快速见效 药性温和
And? Take it easy, 00 7.
还有呢? 放轻松 007
My escape route’s only for one.
我的逃亡路线只能带一个人走
What are you after, the girl or the Lektor?
你要那个女孩还是解码器?
All right. What is your plan?
好吧 你有什么计划呢?
Explain it better on a map. All right?
我用地图解释吧
Now, we’re here, you see?
我们在这里 看到了吗?
When we reach there, there’s a steep gradient. The train slows down there.
这里有一条陡坡 火车会慢下来
We’ll block the line, make for that main road.
我们封锁这路线 走到大道去
Pick up a car there.
在那里乘车
A truck, in fact.
其实那是一辆货车
That must be about 20 miles from here.
距离这里必定有二十里
k eep still.
别动
Get up on your knees.
跪下来
Put your hands in your pockets. k eep them there.
双手放在口袋里 别动
Red wine with fish. That should have told me something.
用红酒来配鱼肉 我早该料到
You may know the right wines…
你知道喝哪种酒才适合
…but you’re the one on your knees.
可是现在跪着的人是你
How does it feel, old man?
老兄 感觉如何?
”Old man”? ls that what you chaps in Smersh call each other?
老兄? 是你们在情报科的称号♥吧?
”Smersh”?
情报科?
Of course. SPECTRE.
当然了 是幽灵党
Then it wasn’t a Russian show at all.
原来不是俄♥国♥在耍花招
You’ve been playing us off against each other, haven’t you?
你让我们互相猜忌 对吗?
Then it was SPECTRE who killed the Russian agent in the mosque. You?
清♥真♥寺的俄♥国♥特工是幽灵党杀的 是你干的吧?
k erim and the other man?
克林和另外的人呢?
And Nash? l don’t mind talking.
还有纳什? 我不介意谈话
l get a kick out of watching the great James Bond…
看着詹姆斯·邦德
…find out what a bloody fool he’s been making of himself.
发现自己是个大蠢才 实在刺♥激♥
We’re pros, Mr. Bond.
我们可是内行呢
We sweated your recognition code…
你在东京的同事临死前
…out of one of your men in Tokyo before he died.
把识别密♥码♥招供出来
l’ve been keeping tabs on you.
我们一直密切监视着你
l’ve been your guardian angel.
我一直是你的守护天使
Saved your life at the Gypsy camp.
在吉普赛营中救了你一命
l am much obliged.
真是感激不尽
We were keeping you alive until you could get us the Lektor.
你拿到解码器前 我们一直保着你的性命
You had me deliver it on a plate.
你要我把它拱手奉上
lt’s brilliant.
真聪明
Go on. l’m fascinated.
继续说吧 我听得很着迷呢
Now that we’ve got it, you and the girl are expendable…
既然解码器已到手 在这里至翠亚思之间…
…between here and Trieste.
你和那女子都可以牺牲了
The girl? lsn’t she working for SPECTRE too?
那女子不是幽灵党的一份子吗?
She thinks she’s doing it all for Mother Russia.
她以为自己在为祖国服务呢
She takes her orders from Colonel klebb.
她听从克莱普上校的指挥
Rosa klebb’s Russian, Head of Operations for Smersh.
俄♥国♥人克莱普 情报科行动组组长
Was. klebb works for SPECTRE now.
从前才是 她是幽灵党的人了
The girl doesn’t know.
那女孩并不知情
Then why kill her? Orders.
为何还要把她干掉? 这是命令
That’s only half of it, old man.
计划还不只于此的