lnfrared lens.
红外线望远镜
My sons.
我的儿子
They will ring his doorbell. He has a private escape hatch.
他们会去按他的电铃 他有一个秘密的逃生天窗
Try this for size.
用这里来瞄准吧
Do you notice anything? Not yet.
有发现吗? 还没有
She has a lovely mouth, that Anita.
那个安妮塔的小嘴很漂亮
Yes, l see what you mean.
我明白你的意思
Arm or no arm, l have to pull that trigger.
不管有没有受伤 我都得亲自开枪
lf you think you can.
若你觉得可以的话
You’ve got one shot, remember.
记着 你只有一次机会
lt will have to do.
已经足够了
Quick, he’s coming.
快点 他来了
That pays many debts.
扯平了很多债
She should have kept her mouth shut.
她应该把嘴巴闭起来的
Breakfast for one at 9, please.
九点的时候 请送一人份的早餐上来
Green figs. Yogurt. Coffee, very black.
无花果 优酪乳 黑咖啡
Thank you.
谢谢
You look surprised.
你看来很惊讶
l thought you were expecting me.
我还以为你在等我
So you’re Tatiana Romanova.
你就是塔坦妮雅罗曼诺娃
My friends call me Tania.
我的朋友叫我坦妮雅
Mine call me James Bond.
我的朋友叫我做詹姆斯·邦德
Well, now that we’ve been properly introduced–
既然我们已正式介绍过了
Careful. Guns upset me.
小心 我害怕手♥枪♥
l’m sorry. l’m a bit upset myself.
对不起 我有点紧张
You look just like your photograph.
你跟照片一模一样
You’re one of the most beautiful girls l’ve ever seen.
你是我见过最漂亮的女孩之一
Thank you, but l think my mouth is too big.
谢谢 不过我的嘴巴太大了
lt’s the right size.
大小刚好
For me, that is.
我觉得很适合
ls it here? What?
它在这里吗? 什么?
The decoding machine. The Lektor.
列克托解码器
Must we talk about it now?
我们一定要现在说吗?
Or is it at the Russian Consulate?
还是在俄♥国♥领♥事♥馆♥里呢?
l would need a plan of the place.
我需要那个地方的平面图
lf you could get one, we could meet at the St. Sofia Mosque…
若你拿到的话 我们就装成游客
…like we were tourists.
在圣索非亚清♥真♥寺见面
Why don’t you ask me that later?
干嘛不晚一点才说呢?
Now what are you looking for?
你在找什么?
The scar. You see, l know all about you from your file.
那道疤痕 从你的档案中 我对你瞭若指掌
You do?
真的吗?
l hope you’re not disappointed.
希望我不会让你失望
l will tell you…
到天亮时
…in the morning.
我会告诉你
We are now approaching…
我们来到了…
…the most interesting corner of St. Sofia…
圣索非亚最有趣的角落…
…including these two great…
这两条斑岩巨柱
…red porphyry columns, stolen and brought from Egypt.
是从埃及偷运进来的
ln front of them…
在巨柱之前的…
…the alabaster urn was brought from Bergama…
雪花石膏瓮是从斯麦纳附近的…
…a famous historical city near Smyrna.
历史名城贝尔加马带回来的
lt dates back from the Alexander the Great period.
其源头追溯至 亚历山大大帝的年代
About 1 6♥4♥8…
大概在16♥4♥8年
…Sultan Murad lV…
苏丹穆纳特四世
…brought it from Bergama.
把它从贝尔加马带回来的
lt was used as an ablution fountain.
从前那是一个沐浴仪式用的喷泉
lt contains a thousand liters of water.
可以盛载一千升清水
Right after the ablution fountain…
在沐浴泉后面
…we are going to a highly interesting column over there…
我们来到一条非常有趣的圆柱
…known for centuries…
数个世纪以来
…as the St. Sofia Wishing Column.
它被称为圣索非亚许愿柱
Tens of thousands…
成千上万的人们…
…of people have wished here…
来这里许愿
…putting their right hand…
他们把右手的中指…
…and middle finger in the hole.
放到柱洞中
l promise you, it wasn’t one of my men who killed him.
我可以保证 他不是我的手下干掉的
He didn’t die of old age.
他并非死于自然
All l know is that it saved me the job.
但却省了我不少工夫
Once he’d seen the girl, she was obviously compromised.
他一见到那女人 她已很明显的妥协了
He wasn’t killed because of that.
这并非他的死因
Let’s just say that lstanbul is a rough town.
这样说吧 伊斯坦堡是个暴♥力♥城市
Let’s see how Tania’s map of the Russian consulate…
看看坦妮雅的领♥事♥馆♥地图
…compares with your architect’s plans.
跟你的平面图是否吻合
This is the conference room of the Russian consulate.
这里是俄♥国♥领♥事♥馆♥的会议室
That checks.
对了
This is the communication room.
这是通讯室
That’s the same.
没错
She works there with the Lektor every day between 2 and 3.
她每天二点至三点使用解码器
How will she get the machine to us?
她如何把解码器弄给我们?
She’s leaving that to me. She’ll do anything l say.
她由我决定 她对我言听计从
Anything?
什么都会做吗?
My dear James, you’re not using this:
亲爱的詹姆斯 你没动过脑筋
lt all sounds too easy to me.
听起来实在是太容易了
We don’t even know if she’s telling the truth.
我们甚至不知道她有没有说谎
l intend to find out. Where? ln the hotel?
我打算找出真♥相♥ 在哪? 在饭店里吗?
She won’t go there again. She says it’s too dangerous.
她不会再到那里去 她说太危险了
The old game: give a wolf a taste, then keep him hungry.
老掉牙的手段 先让你尝尝甜头 吊你的胃口
My friend, she’s got you dangling.
朋友 她使你神魂颠倒了
That doesn’t matter.
没关系
All l want is that Lektor. All?
我只想要解码器 “只想”?
Are you sure that’s all you want?
你真的只想要解码器?
Lovely view. James, we must leave here now.
风景真优美 我们必须马上离开这里
lf that agent reports my meeting you Don’t worry, he won’t.
若那个特工揭发我跟你见面 别担心 他不会的
But you don’t understand. lt’s a danger.
你不明白 这样很危险的
James, look up. Smile.
詹姆斯 看 笑一个
Another one, further back.
再拍一张 往后退
About the machine–
那部机器
That’s all you are interested in. Not me.
你关心的只是它 不是我
Business first.
先谈公事
l know, once you have got what you want.
我知道 当你得到它之后
Not yet. But if you tell me about the machine…
还没 但若你把机器的事告诉我
…afterwards we won’t always be working on the company’s time.
之后我们不见得 要在办公时间内合作
What do you want to know?
你想要知道什么呢?
Talk into this. Answer my questions quietly, but clearly.
对着它回答问题 悄悄说 但要清楚的
How large is the machine?
那部机器有多大呢?
Like a typewriter.
就像一部打字机
Weight? About ten kilos.
有多重? 大概十公斤吧
ln a brown case. Brown like your eyes.
放在褐色箱子内 就像你的眼睛般
k eep it technical.
只谈公事
Self-calibrating or manual?
是自动校准还是用手操作的呢?
Both, with an inbuilt compensator.
两样都有 内置补助器
James, couldn’t we? Not now.
我们可不可以 现在不行
Talk into the camera. How many keys?
跟照相机说 有多少个键?
Symbol or code keys? Both.
符号♥键还是密♥码♥键呢? 两样都要
There are 2 4 symbols, 1 6 code keys.
24个符号♥键 16个密♥码♥键
It’s inserted in a slot and the message comes out in a paper roll…
把它插♥进♥狭长孔里 译本就会印在纸卷上
…from another slot on the other side.
就会从另一边的狭长孔里出来
The mechanism is– Oh, James.
它的结构是… 詹姆斯
Will you make love to me all the time in England?
到英国后 我们会不断做♥爱♥吗?
Day and night. Go on about the mechanism.
日以继夜都会 继续说它的结构
Oh, yes, the mechanism.
对 结构
Once, when it was being repaired, I saw the insides.
有一次它进行维修时 我看过里面
There were many perforated disks made, I think, of copper.
里面有很多穿孔的 我猜是铜片
With a small light– Tell me the truth.
有一小灯 你坦白告诉我
Am I as exciting as all those Western girls?
我跟那些西方女孩一样刺♥激♥吗?
Once, when I was with M in Tokyo, we had an interesting experience–
有一次我跟安妮在东京 经历了一次有趣的体验
Thank you, Miss Moneypenny. That’s all.
谢谢 钱班霓 这样可以了
Later.
晚一点
Those copper disks and the light–
那些铜片和小灯
Oh, the light! James, come closer.
小灯!詹姆斯 靠近我