…and then go home.
然后回家
James Bond. You have a reservation for me.
詹姆斯·邦德 我预留了房♥间的
Your room is ready. Number 32.
已经准备好了 32号♥房♥
32 for Mr. Bond. Hope you enjoy your stay.
邦德先生的32号♥房♥ 希望你满意
Thank you.
谢谢
Will there be anything else, sir? Only this. Thank you.
还有其他吩咐吗? 只有这个 谢谢
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
Mr. Bond here. l’m afraid the room won’t do.
我是邦德 这间房♥子不太适合
I’m sorry. The bed’s too small.
很抱歉 床太小了
One moment, sir. Did you hear that?
请等等 你听到了没有?
Tell him that’s all there is unless he would like the bridal suite.
告诉他房♥间都满了 只剩下结婚套房♥
l am sorry, sir. That’s all we have available, except the bridal suite.
很抱歉 没有空房♥了 除了结婚套房♥
Let’s have a look at it. l may like it.
让我看看 也许我会喜欢的
The porter will show it to you. He will be up immediately.
服务员会带你看看 他马上就上去
Good.
很好
Good work.
做得好
Who can the Russians suspect but the British?
俄♥国♥不怀疑英国还会怀疑谁?
The Cold War in lstanbul will not remain cold very much longer.
伊斯坦堡的冷战 很快就会炽热起来
Ali k erim Bey.
克林贝
You are not glad to see me this morning?
今早见到我不高兴吗?
Overjoyed.
大喜过望
l no longer please you?
我再也无法取悦你了吗?
Be still!
别乱动!
Back to the salt mines.
要回到做苦工的地方了
Careful with those papers.
小心处理那些文件
Well, who won? l had visitors.
是谁赢了? 我有客人
Limpet mine on the wall outside, timed to catch me at my desk.
外墙装有计时的水下爆破弹 要把书桌前的我轰掉
But by good fortune, l was relaxing on the settee for a few moments.
幸好我在沙发上休息了几分钟
The girl left in hysterics.
那个女孩歇斯底里地离开了
Found your technique too violent?
她觉得你太暴♥力♥了吧?
l cannot understand this sudden breach of the truce.
我不懂为何要破坏休战协定
lt’s unlike our Russian friends to break the peace this way.
俄♥国♥人不像会这样破坏和平的
Most inconsiderate. l think my visit might have something to do with it.
太鲁莽了 这该跟我的到访有关
Let’s try and find out.
试试看找出原因吧
Close up afterwards.
把它关起来
Quite a place you’ve got here. The Emperor Constantine…
这里的环境很不错呢 1600年前 君士坦丁皇…
…built it as a reservoir 1 600 years ago.
兴建了这个水库
Really?
真的吗?
Here.
拿着
My daily exercise, at 1 1 in the morning and 3 in the afternoon.
这是我每天的运动 早上十一点和下午三点
Tie her up, will you?
把它绑起来 好吗?
Mind your head now.
小心头部
Underneath the Russian Consulate.
在俄♥国♥领♥事♥馆♥下面
A present from your navy.
是英国海军送的
Our friends were turned out while the Public Works Ministry…
公共事务部进行勘察时
…conducted a survey.
我们的朋友就被解雇了
The story was that the heavy traffic was shaking the foundations.
因为繁忙的交通把地基动摇
By the time the place was declared safe, l had this installed.
证实安全后 我就把这个装上了
Everything M said about you is right.
M说你说得没错
know why l stay in this mad business?
你知道我♥干♥嘛要留在这行业?
lt could be that you find selling rugs a bore.
因为卖♥♥地毯很苦闷
My friend, you should be a mind reader.
朋友 你真是深知我心
Head of the table is General Vassili, Director of Military lntelligence.
主持者是军事情报机构主管 维斯里将军
On his left, k oslovski, Chief of Security.
左边的是安♥全♥局♥主任 科斯洛夫斯基
Opposite him, Benz, one of his agents.
对面的是俄♥国♥特工宝士
l can’t see the face of the other man…
我看不清另一个男人的面貌
…the one the general is shouting at.
那个在挨骂的人
He’s giving him hell for something.
他因为某些事而把那个人骂个狗血淋头
lt’s too bad we can’t hear as well as see.
真可惜我们听不到谈话的内容
Tell me, does our girl Romanova ever come to this room?
罗曼诺娃会进入这个房♥间吗?
Sometimes, with messages.
她有时会把消息带来
l can see the other man now.
我看见另一个男人了
krilencu! So he’s back.
是柯里兰库!他回来了
Another Bulgarian killer.
另一个保加利亚杀人狂魔
Just the man for the limpet mine job.
炸♥弹♥就是他放置的
l’ve had trouble with him before…
我从前跟他有过节
…but he stayed out of lstanbul for over a year now.
不过他离开伊斯坦堡已经一年了
Take a look. You should remember him.
看一下 你应该记得他的模样
This man kills for pleasure.
这厮以杀人为乐
Nice face.
很帅呢
Just a moment. A girl’s just come in.
等等 有个女孩进来了
Probably Romanova.
也许是罗曼诺娃
She’s the only one who’s allowed. How does she look?
只有她才可以进来的 她的样貌如何?
From this angle, things are shaping up nicely.
从这个角度看来 身材很不错
l’d like to see her in the flesh.
我要见她的本人
Could you get me a plan of that place? l wish l could.
可以把这里的平面图给我吗? 我也希望可以
There must be the original architect’s drawing registered somewhere.
一定有地方注册了这里的图样的
l’ll get onto that.
我替你接洽吧
Now, l need a little time to deal with this stinking krilencu.
我需要一点时间应付柯里兰库
lt will be better if you didn’t stay at the hotel tonight. Come.
你今晚最好不要待在饭店里 来
l see now why you keep the Rolls.
我明白你干嘛要留着劳斯莱斯了
One of my sons is driving it…
我其中一个儿子驾着它
…with two dummies in the back, in the opposite direction.
后座坐着两个假人 往相反方向驶去
They’ll follow it for hours.
他们会跟上好几小时呢
You’ll like my Gypsy friends.
你会喜欢我的吉普赛朋友的
l use them like the Russians use the Bulgars.
我利用他们 就像俄♥国♥人 利用保加利亚人一样
l’m afraid it’s created a feud between them.
恐怕这样会令双方成为世仇
Hello, krilencu.
柯里兰库
We’ve come on the wrong night.
我们来得不合时
Two girls in love with the same man have threatened to kill each other.
两女爱上一男 要把对方除掉
lt must be settled the Gypsy way.
一定要以吉普赛的方式解决
As l’m an old friend of the family, we’ll be allowed to stay.
我是他们的老朋友 可以留下来
We are bidden to table. l hope you’re good at eating with your fingers.
他们请我们入席 希望你会用手吃饭吧
Filthy stuff.
这是很名贵的
Quick!
快点!
Tell our host his hospitality overwhelms me.
跟主人说他的招待实在太殷勤了
Thank you!
谢谢!
No matter what happens now, say and do nothing.
不管怎么样 什么都别说 什么都别做
He’s asking whether they’ll cease their feud and give up this fight.
他说可否化干戈为玉帛 停止争斗
The elders will then decide who will marry the chief’s son.
让长老们决定谁可嫁给族长之子
She’s saying that… l think l got it without subtitles.
她说 你不用解说我也猜到了
Thank you!
谢谢!
Did you get krilencu? No.
抓到柯里兰库了没? 还没
Just a minute. Here. Thank you.
等等 拿来 谢谢
You fought well. l am nothing but a clumsy old man.
你打得很好 我只是个糟老头
They’re making one of the wounded Bulgars talk.
他们在向保加利亚伤者逼供
lt was me they were after.
他们是冲着我而来的
Why would they want me out of the way?
干嘛要除掉我?
Tomorrow we will have to find krilencu’s hideout.
明天我们得找到柯里兰库的巢穴
ln the meantime, l’ll take care of this filthy stuff.
这名贵的东西就由我来摆平吧
Vavra thanks you for saving his life. You are now his son.
华拉感谢你救了他一命 你是他的儿子了
Thank you.
谢谢
l’d like to ask him a favor. Could he stop the girl fight?
我想请求他阻止那些女孩打斗
He says your heart is too soft to be a real Gypsy…
他说你太心软 不能做真正吉普赛人
…but he’ll let you decide the matter.
不过他会让你决定
As if l didn’t have enough problems.
好像我的麻烦还不够多似的
Vavra said for you to decide…
华拉说由你来决定
…so decide.
你决定吧
They’re both yours.
她们都是你的
This might take some time.
这可需要花点时间了
Did you pick up that package at the hotel?
有没有到饭店替我收拾行李呢?
lt’s on the seat.
在座位上
Thank you.
谢谢
Twice that krilencu has tried to kill me.
柯里兰库曾两次要干掉我
The third time he will succeed, unless l get him first.
下次他会成功的 除非我先下手为强
That l’ll do tonight. Not with that arm, you won’t.
我今晚就动手 你的手伤了 不行
You’d better leave it to me.
让我摆平他吧
l’m already too much in your debt.
我欠你的已经够多了
How can a friend be in debt?
朋友之间说什么亏欠呢?
Here.
给你

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!