Give me my shirt. What’s going on?
衬衫给我 怎么了?
l have to make a phone call. But we haven’t eaten yet.
我要打电♥话♥ 但是我们还没吃饭呢
l’m starving.
我饿坏了
Come in, Univex. James Bond here. Over.
说吧 我是邦德
He’s been asking for you all morning. Where in the world are you?
他整个早上都在找你 你在哪?
l’ve just been reviewing an old case.
我在重温一件旧案子
l’m an ”old case” now? lt’s the office.
现在我成了旧案子吗? 是公♥司♥
Tell him l’m on my way. He is not on his way.
跟他说我在回来途中 他才不是呢
Sylvia, behave. We’ll do this again some other time.
你听话 我们改天再聚吧
Do what? Last time you said that, you went off to Jamaica.
聚什么? 你上次这样说过后 就到了牙买♥♥加了
l haven’t seen you for six months.
我们已半年没见了
l’ll be there in an hour. I’ll tell him.
我一小时后回来 我会告诉他的了
Hey, your ”old case” sounds interesting, James.
你的旧案子很有趣呢
Make that an hour and a half.
我一个半小时后才到
Now, about that lunch….
说起午餐…
For my next miracle, l–
下一个奇迹就是…
lt will be a miracle if he can explain where he’s been all day.
若他能解释今天往哪跑了 才是奇迹
But l’ve never even heard of a Tatiana Romanova.
我从没听过 塔坦妮雅罗曼诺娃这个名字
Ridiculous, isn’t it? lt’s absolutely crazy.
很荒谬吧 简直是疯了
Girls do fall in love with pictures of film stars.
女孩子的确会爱上明星照片
But not a Russian cipher clerk…
但是俄♥国♥的密♥码♥员…
…with a file photo of a British agent.
不应该爱上英国特工的照片
Unless she’s mental. No, it’s some sort of trap.
除非她是疯子 不 这是陷阱
Obviously it’s a trap.
很明显 这是陷阱
And the bait is a cipher machine, a brand-new Lektor.
诱饵就是全新的列克托密♥码♥机
A Lektor, no less. The ClA has been after one for years.
中♥央♥情报局已经找了它一年了
So have we.
我们也是
When she contacted k erim Bey, head of Station T, Turkey…
她跟土耳其T分局的头目 克林贝接触
…and told him she wanted to defect…
说要脱党
…she said she’d turn it over to us, on one condition:
并愿意把解码器交给我们 条件是…
That you went to lstanbul…
你要到伊斯坦堡去
…and brought her and the machine back to England.
护送她和解码器回英国
Here’s a snapshot k erim managed to get of her.
这是克林给她拍的快照
l don’t know too much about cryptography, sir…
虽然我对密♥码♥学的了解不深
…but a Lektor could decode their top-secret signals.
但是列克托可以解开 他们的绝密信♥号♥♥
The whole thing’s so fantastic, it just could be true.
整件事实在太难以置信了 很有可能是真的
That had occurred to me.
我也想过
The Russians haven’t been up to any tricks lately.
最近俄♥国♥人没耍什么花招
Well, l’m not too busy at the moment, sir.
最近我比较清闲
You’re booked on the 8:30 plane in the morning.
早上八点半的机位 已经替你订好了
lf there’s any chance of us getting a Lektor, we must look into it.
不要错过任何可以 取到解码器的机会
Suppose when she meets me…
倘若她跟我见面时
…l don’t come up to expectations?
我不符合她的要求呢?
Just see that you do.
你必须达到她的要求
Miss Moneypenny, ask the equipment officer to come in.
钱班霓小姐 请装备员进来
Q Branch has put together a smart-looking piece of luggage.
Q装配了一个很帅气的行李
We’re issuing this to all double-0 personnel.
所有编号♥00的人员 都会被分派到一个
An ordinary black, leather case…
一个普通的黑色皮箱
…with 20 rounds of ammunition here and here.
两边分别拥有二十发弹♥药♥
lf you take the top off, you’ll find the ammunition inside.
把顶端挪开 就会看见弹♥药♥
ln the side here, a flat throwing knife.
这边有一柄平伸的匕♥首♥
Press that button there, and out she comes.
按下这个按钮就行
lnside the case, you’ll find an AR-7 folding sniper’s rifle.
箱子内备有AR7 可折叠的狙击手来♥福♥枪♥
lt’s .25 caliber with an infrared telescopic sight.
点25口径 配备红外线望远镜
lf you pull out these straps, inside are 50 gold sovereigns.
这条带子藏有五十个一镑金币
Twenty-five in either side.
每边二十五个
Watch very carefully.
小心看清楚
An ordinary tin of talcum powder. lnside, a tear gas cartridge.
这是一罐滑石粉 里面其实是催♥泪♥弹♥
That goes in the case against the side like that.
它这样黏着箱子旁边
lt’s magnetized, so it won’t fall.
它有磁性 不会掉下来
Shut the case.
关上箱子
Normally, to open a case like that…
一般来说 要打开箱子
…you move the catches to the side.
你把钩子往两边推
lf you do, the cartridge will explode in your face.
这样催♥泪♥弹♥就会在你面前爆♥炸♥
Now, to stop the cartridge exploding…
为了防止爆♥炸♥
…turn the catches horizontally, like that…
将钩子横移
…then open normally.
然后按照惯例打开
You try it.
你试试看
Turn the catches like that… That’s right.
把钩子这样转 对了
…and open ordinarily.
然后按照惯例打开
You got it? l think so.
明白了吗? 应该明白了
ls that all, sir? Yes. Thanks very much.
没别的事了吧? 没有了 谢谢你
lt’s a nasty little Christmas present…
这份圣诞礼物真厉害
…but l won’t need it.
不过我用不着
Take it with you.
带着他上路吧
Good luck, 00 7. Thank you, sir.
祝你好运 007 谢谢 长官
”Once more into the breach, dear friends.”
“再次深入虎穴了”
And one plane ticket. Lucky man.
还有一张机票 你真走运
l’ve never been to lstanbul.
我从没到过伊期坦堡
You’ve never been to lstanbul?
你从没到过伊期坦堡?
Where the moonlight on the Bosporus is irresistible?
在那里 博斯普鲁斯的月色令人陶醉
Maybe l should get you to take me there someday.
也许有天我会让你带我去
l’ve tried everything else. Darling Moneypenny…
我已经试过其他一切了 亲爱的钱班霓
…l never even look at another woman. Really, James?
我对其他女人不屑一顾 真的吗?
Let me tell you the secret of the world.
让我把世界的奥秘告诉你
Miss Moneypenny, ask 007 to leave the photograph.
叫007把照片留下
I’m sure he’ll recognize the lady when he sees her.
他一定可以把那位女士认出
Good luck.
祝你好运
London, your flight just landed.
伦敦 你的飞机刚抵达
Mr. Bond.
邦德先生
k erim Bey sent a car for you.
克林贝派了车来接你
Fine. Can l borrow a match?
好 可以借一根火柴用吗?
l use a lighter. Better still.
我用打火机的 那就更好了
Until they go wrong. Exactly.
直到它们坏掉 一点不错
l’ll get the car, sir.
我去开车来
k erim Bey suggested that you see him before going to the hotel.
克林贝建议你到饭店前 先跟他见面
Would that be convenient? Fine.
你方便吗? 好的
l suppose it’s customary to have people tailing you in these parts.
让别人跟踪是这里的惯例吧
Yes, sir. Today it’s Citro?n-H31 854 on duty.
是的 今天值班的是雪铁龙H31854
They are Bulgarians working for the Russians.
他们是替俄♥国♥人办事的 保加利亚人
They follow us. We follow them. lt’s an understanding we have.
我们互相跟踪 大家互有默契
That’s very friendly.
那真友善
My friend, come in.
朋友 进来吧
Glad to see you. Welcome to lstanbul.
很高兴看见你 欢迎来到伊斯坦堡
Thank you for sending the car, but it does tie you in with me.
谢谢你的车子 但这把我们两个连系起来
You’re in the Balkans now.
这里是巴尔干半岛
The game with the Russians is played a little differently here.
跟俄♥国♥人玩游戏的方式有点不同
ln the routine matters…
在日常事务方面
…we don’t make it too difficult to keep a tab on each other.
互相派车辆跟踪对方并不困难
So l gathered from your chauffeur. He’s a rather intelligent young man.
你的司机已经跟我说了 这个年轻人蛮聪明的
He should be. He’s my son.
这是应该的 他是我儿子
Coffee? Medium sweet.
要咖啡吗? 不太甜也不太苦
Two, medium sweet.
要两杯 不太甜也不太苦
He also is my son.
他也是我儿子
All of my key employees are my sons.
所有主要雇员都是我儿子
Blood is the best security in this business.
家族关系是这行的最佳保障
You must have quite an establishment here.
你在这里的事业一定很庞大
Biggest family payroll in Turkey.
雇员数目为全土耳其之冠
Not bad for a man who started life bending bars with his teeth in a circus.
对一个马戏团的前杂技人来说 算是不俗了
Let’s talk about your business.
不如谈谈你的事业
M thinks l’m wasting my time here.
M认为我是在浪费时间
So do l. This is an old friend of mine.
我也是这样想 我这个老朋友…
lt tells me something smells.
嗅出有状况了
Maybe, but if there’s a chance of getting a Lektor…
也许吧 但是若有机会获得列克托…
Tell me, where can l contact this girl?
告诉我在哪可以跟这女孩联络?
She said she would make her own arrangements.
她说她会自行安排
You’ll have to wait.
你得耐心等待
Thank you.
谢谢
My friend, if you really want my advice…
朋友 若你真的要听我的意见
…you should spend a few pleasant days with us in lstanbul…
你应该在伊斯坦堡欢度几天

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!