因为没有人能妨碍我的计划 没有任何人或任何事
Because nobody’s gonna stop me from my plan. Nobody. Nothing.
因为我想做高尚人
Because I want to be proper.
-高尚 -是的 高尚
– Proper? – Yes proper.
再过一年 我的钱就存够了
In another year I’ll have enough money saved
我打算回到奥勒冈
and then I’m gonna go back to my hometown in Oregon
替我妈和自己盖楝房♥子
and I’m gonna build a house for my mother and myself
然后加入乡村俱乐部 学打高尔夫球
and join the country club and take up golf.
我会遇到有高尚地位的高尚男士
And I’ll meet the proper man with the proper position
我将成为高尚的太太 掌高尚的家
and make a proper wife who can run a proper home
生养高尚的孩子
and raise proper children.
我会很快乐 因为高尚的人很安全
And I’ll be happy because when you’re proper you’re safe.
你很有勇气 亲爱的
You got guts honey.
我希望你能成功
I hope you can pull it off.
当我说需要你时是真心的
I do mean it when I say I need you
因为我很寂寞
because I’m lonely.
你认为我在说谎 对吧
You think I’m lying don’t you?
没有人会用寂寞来说谎话
Nobody ever lies about being lonely.
不要跟我提离婚的事
And don’t talk to me about a divorce.
为什么 难道丑闻会 破坏你升迁的机会
Why? Because the scandal would spoil your chances for a promotion?
我要知道对方是谁
I ask you once more.
以及你是在哪里认识他的
I want to know who he is and where you met him.
我绝对不会告诉你
I’m not going to tell you.
我知道他是个老百姓
One thing I know. I know he’s a civilian.
你谨慎的不会找军人
You’d be too discreet to pick an army man.
我不知道是你的骄傲 还是你的好奇让我重伤
I wonder which is hurt more your pride or your curiosity?
你不会知道我的感受
You can’t expect to know how I feel about a thing like this.
为什么男人的感觉如此不同
I wonder why men feel so differently about it than women.
根本完全不一样
It’s just not the same.
今天天气真好 我想去散个步
It’s a lovely day. I think I’ll go for a walk.

Hey.
我听说你才关完禁闭出来
I hear you just got out of the stockade.
那里真的很难捱 我不想再多说
It was rugged. I kept my mouth shut and I didn’t get in no trouble.
你有见到马吉欧吗
Did you see Maggio?
胖子把马吉欧折磨得很惨
Fatso’s really got it in for Maggio.
他甚至用了警棍
He’s using a billy too.
专打看不到的地方 比如说背后或胸前
Places where it won’t show in the back in the chest.
他甚至有个系统
He’s got it down to a system.
他还经常踢他
He kicks him a lot too.
你知道马吉欧的反应如何
You know how Maggio’s taking it?
他一直对胖子吐口水
He just keeps spitting in Fatso’s eye.
他真有个性 是吗
Ain’t he a hot one?
他是一个好人
He’s a good man.
老胖子伤不了他
Well Fatso can’t make a dent in him.
那个胖子是个聪明人
But that Fatso he’s smart.
值星官从来看不到什么的
He makes sure the O.D. never sees nothing.
为什么马吉欧不向值星官报告
Why doesn’t Maggio go to the O.D. himself?
我们曾鼓励他去报告但他不肯
We tried to get him to but he won’t peep.
他真的很倔强
That boy’s about the toughest nut in the woods.
你认为他能平安吗
You think he’s gonna be all right huh?
-他可能快崩溃了 -这话什么意思
– Well maybe he’s cracking at that. – What do you mean?
胖子将他关进洞裹 就是 单人牢房♥后
After Fatso threw him in the hole that’s solitary
他开始不停地说他要如何逃跑
he started talking a couple of times about how he’s gonna escape.
他说他某个晚上会来找你
He said to tell you he’ll look you up one of these nights.
你还趴在地上吗 普威特
Still on your knees huh Prewitt?
拳击决赛在下个月 十二月十五日
Well boxing finals next month. December 15th.
你还有时闲帮我们赢得冠军
You’ve still got time to help us win the championship.
你是否以加入本军团为荣
Are you proud to be in this company or not?
我不会再绕过你了
I ain’t gonna move around you again.
看来你需要点教训
Something tells me you need a lesson Prewitt.
或许我会亲自教训你
Maybe I’ll give it to you myself.
别惹他 他是我小队上的人
Come on leave him alone Ike. He’s in my detail now.
如果你打架 麻烦可就大了
You’re gonna get in trouble if you fight around here.
-回去工作 -别档路
– Get back to work Prew. – Get out of the way
我很乐意提供推荐信
I’ll be glad to put my recommendation on that Warden.
你有功绩 经验和官阶
You’ve got service experience grade.
-你一定会成为好军官 -谢谢你 长官
– You’ll make an excellent officer. – Thank you sir.
军团里能有你这种人 也是值得让我骄傲的事
It’d be a feather in my cap too. A man from my company.
出了什么事
At ease. What’s the trouble Sergeant?
葛罗维奇和普威特 他们在外头打架 长官
They’re fighting outside sir. Galovitch and Prewitt.
普威特
Prewitt?
葛罗维奇会杀了他 长官
Galovitch looks like he’s gonna murder him sir.
我会处理
I’ll take care of it.
-难道你不想看吗 -不想 你也别看 出去
– Don’t you want to see? – No Nor you either Get out of here
为什么普威特不打他的头
Why don’t Prew go for his head?
他曾打瞎某个人所以很害怕
He blinded a guy once. Must be scared of the same thing.
揍他的脸
The face Prew Hit him in the face
拜托 葛罗维奇 公平竞赛
– Come on Galovitch fight fair – I’ll fight any way I want
我想怎么打都行
Come on Prew Get him
那位军官应该阻止这场架
Why doesn’t that officer stop that fight?
-他叫什么名字 -荷姆斯上尉 长官
– What’s his name Major? – Captain Holmes sir.
立正
Ten-hut
稍息 是谁先动手的
At ease. What started this?
普威特违抗我给他的命令 开始顶嘴并且挑衅
Prewitt refused order I gave him talked back and started a fight.
所以我才会教训他
I taught him a lesson.
你不可以再抗命
You won’t disobey any more orders in my company Prewitt.
长官 这件事不能怪普威特
Sir I’m sorry sir but Private Prewitt’s not
是葛罗维奇上士起头的
to blame Sergeant Galovitch started it.
-索希尔 -是的 长官
– Thornhill. – Yes sir.
这个小队是你带的 到底怎么回事
You’re in charge of this detail. What about it?
他说得对 普威特没有犯错
He’s right sir. Prewitt done nothing.
是葛罗维奇起的头
Yes sir. Galovitch started it.
够了 这事算了 回去做自己的工作
That’s all. Let’s forget it. Let’s get back to our jobs.
好了 回去工作 动作快 解散
All right back to work. Let’s go. Break it up.
如果你认为这样我就会出赛 你就错了
If you guys think this means I’m stepping into a ring you’re wrong.
你的伤口最好擦点碘酒
You’d better put some iodine on them cuts.
星期二带钱到镇上
Took my dough to town Tuesday
给自己找张大的羽毛床
Found me a big feather bed
喔 大羽毛床 大的双人床
Oh a big feather bed A big double bed
明天我会找到工作
I’ll find a job tomorrow
今晚我会睡死
Tonight I’ll sleep like I’m dead
今晚我会睡死
I’m gonna sleep like I’m dead
起床后我会选择
And get up when I choose
从军去
Reenlistment blues
星期五
Hey Friday.
– 你怎么会叫星期五 -我也不知道
– Why are you called Friday? – I don’t know.
我是在星期三生的
But I was born on a Wednesday.
星期三我到酒吧
I hit the bars Wednesday
认识一些朋友
Made me some friends on my own
和他们在一起
Lotta friends on my own
找到一个漂亮宝贝
Found a pretty baby
她无法离开我
She couldn’t leave me alone
喔 离开我
Oh leave me alone
她让我一直买♥♥酒
She kept me buyin’ booze
从军去
Reenlistment blues
从军去
Reenlistment blues
我星期四很悲惨
I had the misery Thursday
墙壁在移♥动♥
The walls was moving’ I swear
我发誓它们在移♥动♥
Oh they was moving’ I swear
我摸到我的裤子
I reached down in my trousers
我的口袋空空
And all my pockets was bare
那女孩不是好事
That gal was sure bad news
从军去
Reenlistment blues
普威特 你要去哪里
Hey Prewitt where you going?
什么意思 我要去裘伊酒吧 再多买♥♥罐啤酒
What do you mean where am I going? I’m going to Choy’s.
我要再喝一杯
I’m gonna get me another beer.
我顺利的星期一
My hitch was up Monday
不是个失败的士兵
Not a dog soldier no more
不再是个失士兵
I ain’t a soldier no more
别动
Halt
-谁在那里 - 一个朋友
– Who goes there? – A friend.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!