-嘿,你这个邋遢的老野猫。
– Hey, you old scroungy old alley cat.
从垃圾桶里出来。
Get out of them garbage cans.
-你在跟我说话吗,Jack?
– You talking to me, Jack?
-你到底在那干什么?
– What the hell you doing there, anyway?
-嘿,伙计,我们正处在世界末日的边缘,可以说是毁灭之夜,而我却想不出该做什么。
– Hey, man, here we are on the brink of the apocalypse, the eve of destruction, so to speak, and I can’t think of anything to do.
-儿子,我得说你有麻烦了。
– Offhand, son, I’d say you have got a problem.
但至少你很诚实。
But at least you’re honest.
革命需要你这样的人。跳上来!
The revolution can use a man like you. Hop on!
——好的。你好。
– Okay. Hello there.
-嗨。-你好吗?
– Hi. – How are you?
——嗨。-我会把你介绍给手♥机♥会议上的人。
– Hi. – I’ll introduce you to the guys at the cell meeting.
——蓝色!很高兴你能来,伙计。
– Blue! Glad you could make it, man.
你好,约翰。我带来了我的一个老朋友。
– Howdy, John. I brought along an old buddy of mine.
他是个聪明的小伙子,但对生活感到厌倦。
He’s a bright lad but bored with life.
弗里茨,这是约翰,前摩托车手,阿飞,后来为正义而战。
Fritz, this here is John, former biker and small-time hood turned fighter for the cause.
那只猫的头很漂亮。
That cat was a beautiful head.
-很高兴认识你,伙计。
– Glad to meet you, man.
——又一个资产阶级观点的弃儿。
– Another cast out for the bourgeois view.
从破产的久坐的模式。
From the mold of bankrupt sedentary.
他的政♥治♥意识如何?
What’s the state of his political consciousness?
-恐怕几乎没有。
– Practically nil, I’m afraid.
-我们运送的武器今天刚到,三十二件。
– Our shipment of weapons just came in today: Thirty-two.
-能给我一个吗?-足够四处走动了。
– Can I get one? – Enough to go around.
嘿,头
Hey, chief.
-为今晚的小行动做准备。
– Getting ready for a little action planned for tonight.
-是啊,我们会让整个城市瘫痪。
– Yeah, we’re gonna paralyze the whole fucking city.
-会很棒的,伙计。
– It’s going to be great, man.
-今晚真的会有好戏上演。
– The shit is really gonna come down tonight.
-我们有三次同步破坏行动所需的一切。
– We’ve got everything we need for three synchronized sabotage actions.
这座城市将是我们的。
The city will be ours.
-明早我们的机器就会毁了。
– The machinery of the establishment’s gonna be in ruins by the morning.
政♥府♥一枪不发就会掉下去。
The government will fall without firing one goddamn shot.
新市长将辞职,我们将成立一个法庭。
– The new mayor will resign and we’ll move in and set up a tribunal.
——这是窗帘。
– It’s curtains.
-布鲁,亲爱的,跟我谈谈。
– Blue, honey, talk to me a minute.
-别烦我。
– Don’t bother me.
-我想和你谈谈,亲爱的。我们走吧。
– I want to talk to you, honey. Let’s go.
-离我远点
– Leave me the hell alone.
-得了吧。我们去找几条裂缝。
– Oh, come on. We’ll go and get some chinks.
我太饿了。
I’m so hungry.
-我不饿。
– I ain’t hungry.
-别让我厌烦。
– Don’t turn off on me.
再说了,我不需要那些垃圾。
Besides- – I don’t need that garbage.
-每次你和朋友在一起的时候你都不注意,你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
– Every time you’re with your friends you don’t pay any attention you son of a bitch!
我真疼,该死!
That hurt me, god damn it!
你以为我是什么,拳击球吗?
What do you think I am, a boxing ball?
-沙袋!
– A punching bag!
——打她!打她!
– Hit her! Hit her!
-你们知道你们是什么吗?你们是一群没出柜的基佬。
– You know what you guys are? You’re a bunch of closet fags.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
-等我离开这里,你们就聚在一起,互相搞。
– And when I leave this place, you’ll all get together and you’ll screw one another.
——这很好。哦,那很好。
– That’s nice. Oh, that is nice.
哦,她很喜欢。我也很喜欢。
Oh, she loves it. I love it, too.
-我们有很多无聊的时间要打发。
– Oh, we’ve got a lot of lousy time to kill.
-我想我要骑那匹该死的马。
– I think I’m gonna ride that goddamn horse.
-那就去吧,试一试。你会喜欢的。
– Then go on, have a go. You’ll love it.
-让我骑那匹该死的马。
– Let me ride that goddamn horse.
-继续吧。-你知道你是什么吗?
– Get on with it. – You know what you are?
你们是一群该死的纳粹基佬!
You’re a bunch of fucking Nazi fags!
伙计们,这是粗野的。
Guys, that’s uncool.
不要这样做。
Don’t do that.
听着,你个狗♥娘♥养♥的,你个讨厌的
Listen, you son of a bitch, you lousy-
-嘿,别闹了!你伤害她!
– Hey, cut it out! You’re hurting her!
你疯子!你要对她做什么?
You maniacs! What are you doing to her?
-那就打我吧,如果这是你把石头弄下来的方法!
– Go ahead and hit me if that’s how you get your rocks off!
我的上帝,我的上帝!
My God, my God!
我再也受不了了!
I can’t take it anymore!
这行不通的,布鲁。我们的关系很臭!
This isn’t working out, Blue. Our relationship stinks!
来吧,哈丽特。我们进去吧?
Come on, Harriet. Let’s go inside, huh?
它是凉的。——哦。
It’s cold. – Oh.
我必须白天就上♥床♥睡觉。
I have to go to bed by day.
进来吧,宝贝。你在这里会受伤的。
Come on inside, baby. You’ll get hurt out here.
听着,我试着阻止他们,但我。-别这样,弗里茨!
Listen, I tried to stop them, but I- – Come on, Fritz!
-嘿,等等,嗯?
– Hey, wait a minute, huh?
约翰说今晚将意味着美国社会进步的一大步。
John says this night will mean a great leap forward for America’s social evolution.
是啊,明白了。我们要炸掉发电厂。
Yeah, dig it. We’re gonna blow up the power plant.
这可以让你暖和。
This will keep you warm.
我要走了。
I gotta go.
——嘿,宝贝。
– Hey, baby.
我们今天都玩得很开心,很开心。
We all had a good time today and got our rocks off.
现在我们必须献身于摆在我们面前的伟大任务。
Now we must devote ourselves to the great task that lays before us.
-你为什么打她那么重?
– What’d you have to hit her so hard for?
-她很喜欢。
– She loved it.
听着,伙计,我和你的任务是炸掉发电厂。
Listen, man, me and you have been assigned to blow up the power plant.
我只关心革命。
That’s all I care about, the revolution.
-你胡说八道!
– You’re full of shit!
你所关心的只是一个伤害,毁灭,爆♥炸♥的理由。
All you care about is a reason to hurt, to destroy, to blow up.
你不知道真正的革命是什么。
You don’t know what a real revolution is.
你们这些狗♥娘♥养♥的都不知道。
None of you sons of bitches do.
哈丽特,她很好,我是说。
Harriet, well, she’s good, I mean.
她是真实的。她喜欢。
She’s real. She loves.
她喜欢,当你认真对待的时候,我是说,那才是真正的重点。
She loves and when you get right down to it, I mean, that’s where it’s really at.
是的。你付出的爱等于你得到的爱。
Yeah. The love you give is equal to the love you get.
哦,他妈的。我不干了。
Well, fuck it. I ain’t doing it.
-再见,弗里茨。
– So long, Fritz.
-我不会为你们这些笨蛋埋炸♥弹♥的。
– I ain’t planting this bomb for you schmucks.
远了。
Far out.
维尼博士,维尼博士。
Dr. Pooh, Dr. Pooh.
我这皮肉灭绝以后,我必在肉体之外得见神,我要亲自见他。
And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God, whom I shall see for myself.
-弗里茨·弗里茨!你得让我们见见我们的弗里茨!
– Fritz, Fritz! You gotta let us see our Fritz!
-对不起,姑娘们。-他在哪里?
– I’m sorry, girls. – Where is he?
你对他做了什么?
What have you done with him?
-你不能进去你不能。
– You can’t go in there. You just can’t.
对不起,女孩。他被软禁在家。
I’m sorry, girls. He’s under house arrest.
-让我们看看他!拜托!
– Let us see him! Please!
-不,不,没人能进去。——好吗?
– No, no, no one gets in. – Please?
他的受伤。你应当心里相信神已经叫他从死里复活。
He’s hurt. – Lord Jesus and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead.
我想他一定完蛋了,完蛋了。
– I reckon he must be through, finished.
-因为人心里相信,就可以称义;口里承认,就可以得救。
– For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness and with the mouth, confession is made unto salvation.
遮掩自己罪过的,必不亨通。承认离弃罪过的,必蒙怜恤。
He that covereth his sins shall not prosper but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them, shall have mercy.
弗里茨,我们很抱歉,宝贝。
Fritz, we’re so sorry, baby.
嘘!他想说点什么。
Shh! He’s trying to say something.
-我跑遍了这个古老世界的各个角落。
– I’ve been up and down the four corners of this big old world.
我都看到了
I’ve seen it all
我都做过了
and I’ve done it all.
我和很多好人打过仗
I’ve fought many a good man
我睡过许多好女人。
and I’ve laid many a good woman.
如果说我学到了什么
And if there’s one thing I’ve learned
你给我过来!
it’s, it’s, you get over here!
你就这样下去!
And you get down there like that!
——可怜的猫。他在这方面是个硬汉,不是吗?
– Poor cat. He was a tough kid at that, wasn’t he?
♬他们两个在小路上散步
♪ Down the lane they’re strolling two by two ♪
♪牵着手,笑得像我们曾经那样
♪ Holding hands, they smile like we used to do ♪
♪这里有自己唯一的♪
♪ Here with their one and only ♪
我忘了我很孤独
♪ I’d forgotten I was lonely ♪
噢,我多么希望♪
♪ Oh, how I wish ♪
♪这里曾经有你♪
♪ That here were there with you ♪
♪所有悲伤的日子♪
♪All the days of sadness ♪
♬现在看起来没有必要了
♪ They seem so needless now ♪
♪是的,花了我
♪ Yes, it’s taken me ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!